Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
This is the sort of boast that gives me the shtz. (Read 768 times)
Lord Herbert
Gold Member

This is the sort of boast that gives me the shtz.
Jun 23rd, 2017 at 7:50am

"In Melbourne's western suburbs, the staff at Footscray Hospital work hard and they are proud: it's arguably the country's most culturally diverse medical centre".

So what are they saying here?

That the smaller the percentage of Anglo-Australians in a working environment, the more reason there is to feel proud because of this exclusion?

Quite bizarre.

Australia has been turned on its head.

The self-haters are winning.

« Last Edit: Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:19am by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: This is the sort of boast that gives me the shtz.
Reply #1 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 7:56am

herb have you turned into an okker.?....really!

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #2 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 8:00am

Lord Herbert wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 7:50am:
"In Melbourne's western suburbs, the staff at Footscray Hospital work hard and they are proud: it's arguably the country's most culturally diverse medical centre".

So what are they saying here?

That the smaller the percentage of Anglo-Australians in a working environment the more reason there is to feel proud because of this exclusion?

Quite bizarre.

Australia has been turned on its head.

The self-haters are winning.

yes that is nothing to be proud of.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 8:20am

I worked with a lot of Wogs-R-Us SBS types over the years, and I enjoyed their company, but it never occurred to me that the fewer dinki di Aussies there were in my working or social environment the prouder I should feel.

Like I was in some sort of Twilight Zone liberal-progressive competition to have as few Anglo-Aussie workmates and friends as possible.

There's a sickness among Anglo-Australian Lefties and our political leadership that almost amounts to self-destructive pathological xenophilia. 

IP Logged

Alinta
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #4 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 8:59am

post deleted
« Last Edit: Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:19am by Alinta »  

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:03am

Lord Herbert wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 8:20am:
I worked with a lot of Wogs-R-Us SBS types over the years, and I enjoyed their company, but it never occurred to me that the fewer dinki di Aussies there were in my working or social environment the prouder I should feel.

Like I was in some sort of Twilight Zone liberal-progressive competition to have as few Anglo-Aussie workmates and friends as possible.

There's a sickness among Anglo-Australian Lefties and our political leadership that almost amounts to self-destructive pathological xenophilia. 

Beautifully written

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:27am

Alinta wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 8:59am:
post deleted

No need to delete the post.

It's just that over the years I've been hearing this 'proud boast' that a school/ hospital/ sports team/ Law firm/ retail company/ etc etc etc is a great success because there's a minimum of (shock! Horror!) Anglo-Saxon Australian faces you'll see there.

Wake Up Australia!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 2:11pm

aussies are embarrassed about their newness...200 years by anyones standards  is still in nappies...

so to glug off anyone that comes from the OLD...read mature/grown up/no more dummy spitting/we discovered it and made it/we have the history bub so sit down..

aussies cant handle it...they know they are wet behind the ears...so lets play pretend.

dont be too hard herb   rise above it...that way you can still look down on them... Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #8 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 2:16pm

cods wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 2:11pm:

aussies are embarrassed about their newness...200 years by anyones standards  is still in nappies...

so to glug off anyone that comes from the OLD...read mature/grown up/no more dummy spitting/we discovered it and made it/we have the history bub so sit down..

aussies cant handle it...they know they are wet behind the ears...so lets play pretend.

dont be too hard herb   rise above it...that way you can still look down on them... Smiley Smiley Smiley

Aussies need poms like Cods and BogHeart73 to validate their wretched existence.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 2:21pm

ignore herb....hes just come back from the naughty corner..his marbles are still a bit loose.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 11:49pm

you'll love this one Herb..

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print