Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Keep Pelosi (Read 685 times)
bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Keep Pelosi
Jun 23rd, 2017 at 7:15am

I agree with Ann Coulter. Doesn't everybody?

We did very well with a neurologically-damaged Hillary. The great run of successes can only continue with the senile Nancy at the helm of the SS Democrat as it plays nautical ping pong with every iceberg on the radar.
(Don't mention the multimillion Georgia campaign. I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it)

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Re: Keep Pelosi
Reply #1 - Jun 24th, 2017 at 5:38pm

Sorry Donald, I know you'd like to have Nancy to kick around for a while, but the signs are they are getting ready to move her out.
I guess she won't be too troubled though. She probably won't even realise she's gone for a while and even then she.could take a lead from that other failed Dem.leader and have people around to brief her every day.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #2 - Jun 24th, 2017 at 5:49pm

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jun 24th, 2017 at 6:06pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Jun 24th, 2017 at 5:49pm:

It is reported, dear one, that the ID known as Nancy Pelosi, is an alien reptilian from the 5th. I mean, everybody's saying it.

Have you heard this fact, Master?

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Jun 26th, 2017 at 12:49pm

When Karnage doesn't have a response to a situation on his side of politics which makes him uncomfortable he resorts to idiocy. But that's not a problem, it comes naturally.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jun 26th, 2017 at 1:02pm

bogarde73 wrote on Jun 26th, 2017 at 12:49pm:
When Karnage doesn't have a response to a situation on his side of politics which makes him uncomfortable he resorts to idiocy. But that's not a problem, it comes naturally.

I don't have a side of politics, Bogey. I always resort to idiocy.

You?

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #6 - Jun 27th, 2017 at 12:55am

Karnage - LOL!

IMO idiocy is greatly underrated. Weak end calls everyone an idiot except himself hmmm........ But really some of the greatest inventors were idiots.

Now we have Trump as pres because of idiots like Pelosi, Hillary, Comey and Pocahontas.

Well done idiots! Grin

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #7 - Jun 27th, 2017 at 1:23am

Karnage - LOL!

IMO idiocy is greatly underrated. Weak end calls everyone an idiot except himself hmmm........ But really some of the greatest inventors were idiots.

Now we have Trump as pres because of idiots like Pelosi, Hillary, Comey and Pocahontas.

Well done idiots! Grin

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jun 27th, 2017 at 6:30am

and Maxine Waters....

she's a keeper..   Cheesy

Grin

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #9 - Jun 27th, 2017 at 6:55am

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #10 - Jun 27th, 2017 at 8:03am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Jun 27th, 2017 at 6:30am:
and Maxine Waters....

she's a keeper..   Cheesy

Grin

Ah Maxine!

I am in awe of her idiocy!

Truly one of Trumps greatest allies.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Jun 27th, 2017 at 2:42pm

If I don't see her each day, I miss her . . .

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) appeared on CBS Monday morning, blaming Democrat members for not having a message. Of course she bragged about becoming Speaker of the House in her glory days, then put the blame on other Democrats for losing so many seats.

Clearly, Nancy Pelosi knows nothing about leadership since she can’t take responsibility for her party’s demise. No wonder why Democrats are circling the wagons.

When confronted with the fact that the Democrats are losing special elections because they have no message, Nancy Pelosi responded by saying she likes to win, then blamed the Democrat members.

Pelosi: “The fact is this, I led in ’05 and ’06 to take us to the majority, became Speaker of the House. President Obama became President, he was our spokesperson for 8 years. We just lost the election, we could write up a message, but fact is we need our members to write the message. They know full well that is something we are working with the Senate to go forward.”

Delusional Pelosi just can let go of the glory days when the Democrats had control. Someone needs to tell Pelosi that in the political sphere, it’s ‘what have you done for me lately’, not ‘look what I did over a decade ago’….or not, because we are not tired of winning.

Thank you, Nancy Pelosi!
:GatewayPundit

. . .that's Nancy with the laughing face.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #12 - Jun 28th, 2017 at 12:30am

it_is_the_light wrote on Jun 24th, 2017 at 5:49pm:

We call that buying a pig in a poke. Would you buy anything if a salesman said buy it first and than you will find out what you bought? All Bills in Congress should be simple and easy to understand without Riders.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Jun 29th, 2017 at 8:07am

WinkThe thing is Nancy not to stop speaking and stare at the audience.
They just don't get that the umms and silences are for dramatic effect. And the long silent stares are engagement.
They are only dumb Democrats after all and they need constant noise & movement.
We love you Nancy.

:AmericanLookout.

PS There are those who will say that now we don't have Hillary to diagnose we should use you.
I'm not one of those Nancy.
"If I don't see her each day, I miss her"
« Last Edit: Jun 29th, 2017 at 8:20am by bogarde73 »  

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Reply #14 - Jun 29th, 2017 at 11:06am

Prove the critics wrong Nancy.

Dance! Everybody dances now . .all the time.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print