Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Gay hypocrisy on show (Read 6050 times)
Armchair_Politician
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gay hypocrisy on show
Jun 22nd, 2017 at 10:31pm

According to the gay community, you're only allowed an opinion and to voice it if they agree with it - quite literally!!! First she says Court has a right to voice her opinions and then in the same breath says the Liberal Party should've cancelled her appearance, thus not giving her an opportunity to voice her opinion. There you have it, ladies and gents. Clear proof that the gay community want to shut down anyone with a dissenting opinion...

Equal Love advocate and spokeswoman Danica Cheesley said while Ms Court had a right to voice her opinions on a national platform, the group had a right to protest.

"The comments she made were pretty abhorrent," Ms Cheesley said.

"It think it's disgusting she's speaking at this event after what she said and the party should have cancelled her appearance."

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/2017/06/22/21/22/margaret-court-same-sex-marria...

Scott Morrison DID wipe the floor with Bull Shitten!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

matty
Gold Member

Australian Politics

East Sydney
Re: Gay hypocrisy on show
Reply #1 - Jun 22nd, 2017 at 11:25pm

I was just about to start a thread about this myself, AP. Also, the hypocrisy and double standards is one thing, but why don't these same people have anything to say about the way that homosexuals are treated in Muslim countries??

BILL SHORTEN WILL NEVER BE PM!!!!

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #2 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 12:17am

I hold no brief for gays... they do pretty well in our society and are not persecuted... the Phelps woman doctor clearly shows that to be true.... the Wong woman clearly shows that to be true....

.. so what the Hell is their beef?

They already get a fair shot at the best spots in the land, and yet they want to change everyone else, willing or not, to THEIR point of view?

I don't see any massive propaganda campaign going on to bring the 'gays' into the Heterosexual community with the same values as that community..... most of us frankly don't give a damn (my dear) unless confronted by ribald ''gay' activism....thus far the Heterosexual response to Gay-ism has been to tolerate it...... but it seems they do not wish to tolerate the Heterosexual community.

So if you pooftahs and leso*s leave US alone - we are mostly happy to let you do your own thing - but NOT in our society in which we wish to live!

How about you give us the same respect?   Roll Eyes

* you wanna give your fine ass to some clit licker?  I'm your MAN!  ..... and there ain't NOTHING some leso could do to you that I couldn't.... but if you're plug ugly or otherwise seriously damaged... forget it..... you're out of the gene chain and deserve to be occasionally licked and pissed on by some pervert..... but leave me alone to pursue Pussy!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Armchair_Politician
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 1:59am

matty wrote on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 11:25pm:
I was just about to start a thread about this myself, AP. Also, the hypocrisy and double standards is one thing, but why don't these same people have anything to say about the way that homosexuals are treated in Muslim countries??

They remind me of the climate change gestapo.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:23am

this is what POWER does to some people....

thats right.

they abuse it..

if this was a few years ago before Gay Liberationism 

and a gay person was judgemental about non gays....would it have been ok to banish that person  for daring not to think the same as mainstream does...

human rights anyone!!!!!

this silly women wouldnt even see the hypocrisy.of what she is saying..

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #5 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:31am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 12:17am:
I hold no brief for gays... they do pretty well in our society and are not persecuted... the Phelps woman doctor clearly shows that to be true.... the Wong woman clearly shows that to be true....

They already get a fair shot at the best spots in the land, and yet they want to change everyone else, willing or not, to THEIR point of view?

I don't see any massive propaganda campaign going on to bring the 'gays' into the Heterosexual community with the same values as that community..... most of us frankly don't give a damn (my dear) unless confronted by ribald ''gay' activism....thus far the Heterosexual response to Gay-ism has been to tolerate it...... but it seems they do not wish to tolerate the Heterosexual community.

So if you pooftahs and leso*s leave US alone - we are mostly happy to let you do your own thing - but NOT in our society in which we wish to live!

* you wanna give your fine ass to some clit licker?  I'm your MAN!  ..... and there ain't NOTHING some leso could do to you that I couldn't.... but if you're plug ugly or otherwise seriously damaged... forget it..... you're out of the gene chain and deserve to be occasionally licked and pissed on by some pervert..... but leave me alone to pursue Pussy!

Try being a white hetero bloke working in media/arts in the East Subs. I'm the discriminated minority.

IBI

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #6 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:38am

They do,frequently. Get off your christian high horse.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #7 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:39am

The arts world is full of hypocritical thin skinned precious nepotistic ass lickers YUK

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #8 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:40am

Armchair_Politician wrote on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 10:31pm:
According to the gay community, you're only allowed an opinion and to voice it if they agree with it - quite literally!!! First she says Court has a right to voice her opinions and then in the same breath says the Liberal Party should've cancelled her appearance, thus not giving her an opportunity to voice her opinion. There you have it, ladies and gents. Clear proof that the gay community want to shut down anyone with a dissenting opinion...

[/url]

Because the gay community in Australia has always had it massively easy for 200 years. Did they block her right to speak, or were they exercising their right to speak.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #9 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:43am

Agnes wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:39am:
The arts world is full of hypocritical precious nepotistic ass lickers YUK

Tell me bout it. There's also a gay mafia to deal with who where possible keep all their business within the gay community.

IBI

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:56am

The Gay Nazi's really piss me off 😖

There's a couple of short haired lezzos in the coffee shop where I am now... hogging a shop paper 📝 and not reading it...just have their food all over it and playing with the phone... 😡

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

matty
Gold Member

Australian Politics

East Sydney
Reply #11 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 10:08am

Armchair_Politician wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 1:59am:

Too right. They're the real bigots as they can't civilly debate with anyone who opposes their opinion. No, need to shout them down instead.

IP Logged

matty
Gold Member

Australian Politics

East Sydney
Reply #12 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 10:09am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:38am:

Where are the calls to change the name of Etihad Stadium?

IP Logged

matty
Gold Member

Australian Politics

East Sydney
Reply #13 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 10:09am

Gordon wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:43am:

Tell me bout it. There's also a gay mafia to deal with who where possible keep all their business within the gay community.

And they complain about others being close-minded.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #14 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 10:18am

matty wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 10:09am:

We've addressed this in the last whiny thread you started about gay marriage.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 1:36pm

PINK money its called gordy..

any gay men I have worked with have always been in high positions   always..

the last guy...well enough said...

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 1:39pm

would anyone have heard of Danica Cheesey if it wasnt for Margaret Court... Grin Grin Grin Grin

I think I know which name I will remember.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #17 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 1:52pm

cods wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 1:36pm:

PINK money its called gordy..

any gay men I have worked with have always been in high positions   always..

the last guy...well enough said...

I shamelessly court the pink dollar and have made a pretty penny doing so.

As well as being a surfer, kettle-bell swinger, best dad ever and deliverer of frypans, I'm a master mimic and can do a perfect Sydney Eastern Subs gay accent.

Not some silly over the top Are you being served rubbish, but the Sydney gay accent of  homo who at home probably dances around in a pink tu-tu listing scissor sisters but when in public tries to put on a straight and slightly butch accent.

So in summary, I can mimic a gay guy doing his best to mimic a straight guy.

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 2:07pm

Gordon wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 1:52pm:
So in summary, I can mimic a gay guy doing his best to mimic a straight guy.

sounds like you have a full life gordy...

unless you delivered the frypan elsewhere gordon...you can cross that off your list I am still waiting..

IP Logged

donincognito
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 2:16pm

There is a difference between a person saying what they think, and the ruling government inviting her to speak at a fund raising dinner. Im not surprised you cant quite grasp this nuance. Noone is saying she has no right to say what she said.

I hold no brief for gays... they do pretty well in our society and are not persecuted...
Well, except for the whole not having the same rights as everyone else, being more likely to commit suicide because of homophobic jerks, being bullied constantly and made to feel like a second class citizen.

Quote:
the Phelps woman doctor clearly shows that to be true.... the Wong woman clearly shows that to be true....

Have you heard of the saying "the exceptions that prove the rule"?

Quote:

That they are constantly vilified, denied human rights and made to feel like less of a person because of how they were born.

Quote:

Their point of view being "we just want to be accepted as equal human beings

Quote:
I don't see any massive propaganda campaign going on to bring the 'gays' into the Heterosexual community with the same values as that community.....

I would be amazed if you had any idea whatsoever of what was going on in the LGBTQI community, beyond whatever feverish makebelieve you concoct in your own head.

Quote:
most of us frankly don't give a damn (my dear) unless confronted by ribald ''gay' activism....thus far the Heterosexual response to Gay-ism has been to tolerate it...... but it seems they do not wish to tolerate the Heterosexual community.

Except for the whole nation wide debate on whether or not to give them the same rights as heterosexual people have, cmon man, you cant be this dense.

Quote:

Oh, so you will accept them for who they are, but not let them live in the same society as you, and you wonder why they have an issue with how the LGBTQI community is treated.

Quote:

You earn respect.

Quote:
* you wanna give your fine ass to some clit licker?  I'm your MAN!  ..... and there ain't NOTHING some leso could do to you that I couldn't

100% guarantee this statement is completely and utterly false and honestly quite repulsive at the same time.

Quote:
.... but if you're plug ugly or otherwise seriously damaged... forget it..... you're out of the gene chain and deserve to be occasionally licked and pissed on by some pervert..... but leave me alone to pursue Pussy!

showing some real class there man. Why should anyone respect what you have to say?

IP Logged

donincognito
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 2:18pm

matty wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 10:08am:
Armchair_Politician wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 1:59am:

Too right. They're the real bigots as they can't civilly debate with anyone who opposes their opinion. No, need to shout them down instead.

As opposed to right wing knuckle draggers and climate change denier who always have very civil and calm discussions. Chortle.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 2:37pm

donincognito wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 2:16pm:
[quote author=ArmchairPolitician link=1498134714/0#0 date=1498134713]According to the gay community, you're only allowed an opinion and to voice it if they agree with it - quite literally!!! First she says Court has a right to voice her opinions and then in the same breath says the Liberal Party should've cancelled her appearance, thus not giving her an opportunity to voice her opinion. There you have it, ladies and gents. Clear proof that the gay community want to shut down anyone with a dissenting opinion...

There is a difference between a person saying what they think, and the ruling government inviting her to speak at a fund raising dinner. Im not surprised you cant quite grasp this nuance. Noone is saying she has no right to say what she said.

THEN THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL OTHERS WHO THEY CAN AND CANNOT INVITE TO A MEETING...

ITS CALLED DEMOCRACY

I hold no brief for gays... they do pretty well in our society and are not persecuted...
Well, except for the whole not having the same rights as everyone else, being more likely to commit suicide because of homophobic jerks, being bullied constantly and made to feel like a second class citizen.

SUICIDE IS A SAD SAD THING NOT ONLY GAY PEOPLE TAKE THEIR OWN LIVES....NOT ONLY GAY PEOPLE ARE BULLIED....

Quote:
the Phelps woman doctor clearly shows that to be true.... the Wong woman clearly shows that to be true....

Quote:

That they are constantly vilified, denied human rights and made to feel like less of a person because of how they were born.
..IN AUSTRALIA,.,, SHOW US WHERE?
Quote:

AND THEY ARE!  IN AUSTRALIA UNTIL YOU PROVE OTHERWISE

Quote:
I don't see any massive propaganda campaign going on to bring the 'gays' into the Heterosexual community with the same values as that community.....

I would be amazed if you had any idea whatsoever of what was going on in the LGBTQI community, beyond whatever feverish makebelieve you concoct in your own head.

FOR MOST OF US ITS WHAT WE READ AND SEE IN THINGS LIKE MARDI GRAS....

Quote:
most of us frankly don't give a damn (my dear) unless confronted by ribald ''gay' activism....thus far the Heterosexual response to Gay-ism has been to tolerate it...... but it seems they do not wish to tolerate the Heterosexual community.

Except for the whole nation wide debate on whether or not to give them the same rights as heterosexual people have, cmon man, you cant be this dense.

HEY GUESS WHO STOPPED THE GAY MARRIAGE REFERENDUM PLUS DEBATE ON THE SUBJECT.. Grin

GUESS WHAT MATE   WE ARE SICK TO DEATH OF IT..

Quote:

Oh, so you will accept them for who they are, but not let them live in the same society as you, and you wonder why they have an issue with how the LGBTQI community is treated.

[[/b]

Quote:

You earn respect.

SO THIS IS HELPING GAYS RECEIVE RESPECT..

REALLY!

[quote]

IP Logged

donincognito
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 2:49pm

cods wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 2:37pm:
THEN THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL OTHERS WHO THEY CAN AND CANNOT INVITE TO A MEETING...

ITS CALLED DEMOCRACY

Yes they can. Its called freedom of speech (democracy is a system of government, not a system of freedom of speech), and while we dont have a codified freedom of speech, there is an implied freedom of speech where Court is free to spout off her hateful and bigoted views, everyone else is free to tell her she is a hateful and bigoted relic of a bygone era, and that the liberal party should not be using her as a fundraising point. They cant *force* the libs not to profit off hatespeech, much like you cant *force* anything to go against its own nature.

Quote:
SUICIDE IS A SAD SAD THING NOT ONLY GAY PEOPLE TAKE THEIR OWN LIVES....NOT ONLY GAY PEOPLE ARE BULLIED....

Correct. Its just that members of the LGBTQI community are more likely than most to commit suicide because of this bullying.

Quote:

Cmon man, you cant be this dense. Gay people cant get married. They do not have the same rights at straight people. How can you deny this?

Quote:

Except for the whole not getting married thing, not having overseas marriages recognised, being denied things like hospital visitation rights based on this. Do you honestly want me to prove that gay people cant get married, because its pretty self evident duder.

Quote:

And a once a year celebration of everything LGBTQI is not a good indicator into the ongoings of an entire community.

Quote:
HEY GUESS WHO STOPPED THE GAY MARRIAGE REFERENDUM PLUS DEBATE ON THE SUBJECT.. Grin

The referendum was a pointless exercise that the libs were going to ignore anyway. We simply dont need one. There has been poll after poll after poll after poll showing that the majority of australians support gay marriage. Why spend millions of dollars to have another one? Why not just change the definition of marriage again, like Howard did. He didnt need a referendum.

IP Logged

Armchair_Politician
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 11:06pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:40am:

[/url]

Because the gay community in Australia has always had it massively easy for 200 years. Did they block her right to speak, or were they exercising their right to speak.

She was unable to get in to speak.

IP Logged

Armchair_Politician
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 11:08pm

donincognito wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 2:49pm:
cods wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 2:37pm:

ITS CALLED DEMOCRACY

Yes they can. Its called freedom of speech (democracy is a system of government, not a system of freedom of speech), and while we dont have a codified freedom of speech, there is an implied freedom of speech where Court is free to spout off her hateful and bigoted views, everyone else is free to tell her she is a hateful and bigoted relic of a bygone era, and that the liberal party should not be using her as a fundraising point. They cant *force* the libs not to profit off hatespeech, much like you cant *force* anything to go against its own nature.

Quote:

Correct. Its just that members of the LGBTQI community are more likely than most to commit suicide because of this bullying.

Quote:

Cmon man, you cant be this dense. Gay people cant get married. They do not have the same rights at straight people. How can you deny this?

Quote:

Except for the whole not getting married thing, not having overseas marriages recognised, being denied things like hospital visitation rights based on this. Do you honestly want me to prove that gay people cant get married, because its pretty self evident duder.

Quote:

And a once a year celebration of everything LGBTQI is not a good indicator into the ongoings of an entire community.

Quote:

The referendum was a pointless exercise that the libs were going to ignore anyway. We simply dont need one. There has been poll after poll after poll after poll showing that the majority of australians support gay marriage. Why spend millions of dollars to have another one? Why not just change the definition of marriage again, like Howard did. He didnt need a referendum.

Freedom of speech isn't stopping someone from voicing their opinion, which is what the gay mafia did.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #25 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 11:12pm

I'm Celibate.

I've jumped on the horse of Celibacy and I ride off into the sunset.
Gays are like those who fall off the saddle down onto the other side to kiss 'the dirt'.
Cheesy

If you wanna follow them - be my guest!
Or maybe you're a Redneck and couldn't even climb into the saddle in the first place because you don't know how to ride a horse!   Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

matty
Gold Member

Australian Politics

East Sydney
Reply #26 - Jun 24th, 2017 at 10:56am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 10:18am:

Yes and you didn't provide any links there either.

IP Logged

matty
Gold Member

Australian Politics

East Sydney
Reply #27 - Jun 24th, 2017 at 11:02am

cods wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 1:39pm:

would anyone have heard of Danica Cheesey if it wasnt for Margaret Court... Grin Grin Grin Grin

Agreed cods, and where is she talking about the terrible things done to homosexuals by the Muslims?

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Jun 24th, 2017 at 11:32am

Equal Love advocate and spokeswoman Danica Cheesley said while Ms Court had a right to voice her opinions on a national platform, the group had a right to protest.

I guess they don't share the Equal Love EQUALLY.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #29 - Jun 24th, 2017 at 1:08pm

matty wrote on Jun 24th, 2017 at 10:56am:

Yes we did you jsut chose to ignore them and start another whiny thread.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #30 - Jun 24th, 2017 at 1:09pm

matty wrote on Jun 24th, 2017 at 11:02am:

Agreed cods, and where is she talking about the terrible things done to homosexuals by the Muslims?

So much focus on homosexualitry matty

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Jun 24th, 2017 at 2:17pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 24th, 2017 at 1:09pm:

I have a funny feeling this thread is about homosexuals..

then again!

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #32 - Jun 24th, 2017 at 2:20pm

Lips Sealedcods wrote on Jun 24th, 2017 at 2:17pm:

I have a funny feeling this thread is about homosexuals..

then again!

Isnt everything about homsexuals?

For such a minority group, its amazing how much fuss they all make

DAHLINGSSSSSSSS

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

donincognito
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Jun 24th, 2017 at 2:36pm

Armchair_Politician wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 11:08pm:
Freedom of speech isn't stopping someone from voicing their opinion, which is what the gay mafia did.

Nope, wrong again. Everyone in Australia now knows Margaret Courts repulsive and backwards opinions. How have they been stopped?

Unless you can show me proof otherwise, as far as I know, the fundraiser went ahead, and the homophobic bigot just went in another entrance.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Jun 24th, 2017 at 2:39pm

Jasin wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 11:12pm:
I'm Celibate.

I've jumped on the horse of Celibacy and I ride off into the sunset.
Gays are like those who fall off the saddle down onto the other side to kiss 'the dirt'.
Cheesy

If you wanna follow them - be my guest!
Or maybe you're a Redneck and couldn't even climb into the saddle in the first place because you don't know how to ride a horse!   Roll Eyes

He would if that horse was a relative...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #35 - Jun 24th, 2017 at 5:11pm

If gays are so sure that they have the majority of Australians on their side for gay marriage.

Why did they so strenuiouly oppose the referendum?

Ill tell you why.

Because its all a lie.
They know the majority of Aussies will vote againt it and no matter how may times the scream, yell, protest, whimper, cry, and prance around, that aint gonna change.

They know their only chance is to lobby the deadbeats in the grubberment, lie to tgem and make a great big tizzy, doing their best to get this rubbish passed.

Deny this, be my guest

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Jun 24th, 2017 at 5:22pm

Valkie wrote on Jun 24th, 2017 at 5:11pm:
If gays are so sure that they have the majority of Australians on their side for gay marriage.

Ill tell you why.

Because its all a lie.
They know the majority of Aussies will vote againt it and no matter how may times the scream, yell, protest, whimper, cry, and prance around, that aint gonna change.

They know their only chance is to lobby the deadbeats in the grubberment, lie to tgem and make a great big tizzy, doing their best to get this rubbish passed.

Deny this, be my guest

well cant speak for anyone else   but my plan was to vote for it if given the chance.....shut em up was the plan...stop the whingeing stop the finger pointing...

anything to shut them up..

however once they went with taking that VOTE away from me  I have rethought it..

on the one hand I couldnt careless if they marry each other whatever...means sweet fanny nothing to me....

however   after years and years of never ending whining.. to hit it on the head like they did   finished me...

now I wouldnt even bother to vote if given the chance...see that BIG FINGER... its mine.....

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #37 - Jun 24th, 2017 at 5:25pm

Id vote against it just to piss them orf.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

donincognito
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Jun 24th, 2017 at 6:02pm

Because its a waste of time, money and effort.

Hundreds of millions of dollars in a time when everyone is saying that we need to curb spending, and you want to waste it on a frivolous vote to give people basic human rights.

Add in the fact that the kiddy fiddling church wants tax payer handouts to denigrate and oppress a marginalised section of the community, and wanted the villification laws suspended for the duration of the public debate, in what one can only assume is a precursor to a hatefilled diatribe.

Quote:
Because its all a lie.

Deny this, be my guest

Why are you so against so against something that has exactly zero impact on you?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Jun 24th, 2017 at 7:38pm

Valkie wrote on Jun 24th, 2017 at 5:25pm:
Id vote against it just to piss them orf.

This is just so sad.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Jun 24th, 2017 at 8:18pm

Poofs prancing around displaying their sexuality should get back in their closet where they belong, it is not normal.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Jun 24th, 2017 at 8:20pm

Johnnie wrote on Jun 24th, 2017 at 8:18pm:
Poofs prancing around displaying their sexuality should get back in their closet where they belong, it is not normal.

Sir Booby will report you.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Jun 24th, 2017 at 8:22pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 24th, 2017 at 8:20pm:

Sir Booby will report you.

Sir Bobby will be looking for a lynch mob for you Gronk,

IP Logged

donincognito
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Jun 25th, 2017 at 12:05am

It is normal though. It happens all over the animal kingdom. Plus, there is no such thing as normal.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #44 - Jun 25th, 2017 at 9:23am

donincognito wrote on Jun 25th, 2017 at 12:05am:

It is normal though. It happens all over the animal kingdom. Plus, there is no such thing as normal.

Marriage is between a man and a woman.

Children by nature should have a mother and a father that's natural, its nature.

Now get back into your small intolerant community and leave the majority alone FFS.

BTW who are you to try and stop another person having their say, we tolerate the gay communities repugnant voice, you should have the courtesy to return the favour.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #45 - Jun 25th, 2017 at 9:28am

Gordon wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:31am:

Try being a white hetero bloke working in media/arts in the East Subs. I'm the discriminated minority.

Been in (and out) of the performing arts for years... one of the many who own the Belvoir.  Once got a review in The Oxford Weekender for a 'sensitive performance' - had to beat the gays off with a stick.... my girlfriend then thought it hilarious.

Why is it, do you suppose, that in the performing arts arena only gays are supposed to be 'sensitive' and give a real performance?  I've seen some good ones - but by no means all, and most top performers are not gay or lesbian.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Jun 25th, 2017 at 9:34am

donincognito wrote on Jun 24th, 2017 at 6:02pm:

Because its a waste of time, money and effort.

Hundreds of millions of dollars in a time when everyone is saying that we need to curb spending, and you want to waste it on a frivolous vote to give people basic human rights.

Add in the fact that the kiddy fiddling church wants tax payer handouts to denigrate and oppress a marginalised section of the community, and wanted the villification laws suspended for the duration of the public debate, in what one can only assume is a precursor to a hatefilled diatribe.

Quote:
Because its all a lie.

Deny this, be my guest

Why are you so against so against something that has exactly zero impact on you?

Gays have all basic civil and legal rights..... they can vote, stand for public office, work, they can join the professions and receive education, pay taxes, fight in the defence forces, be in the police force, they can not be forced into marriage, they are as free as anyone else to marry someone of the opposite sex, they're not condemned in courts under discriminatory laws, they actually suffer a lesser rate of violence than heterosexual men, they can ponce around in the streets and not cop a fine for 'lewd conduct', they can shop at the same stores .. exactly where do they miss out on civil and legal rights?

This is like the nonsense argument that Muslims are oppressed in Australia.... they have exactly the same rights and nobody forces them into ghettoes or a life of crime for many.

All this 'gay rights' argument is a demand for special privileges - not rights.

Simple enough - put a space on the bottom of the next voting paper with a Yes or No block for the question:-

"Do you agree with Gay Marriage?  Tick Yes or No".....  Huh

― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #47 - Jun 25th, 2017 at 9:44am

Apparently the Media totally supports the Gay movement
1. Because there is more MONEY in it for them than there would be if they supported Rednecks.
2. Support a Redneck and chances are there is some pusssy in it at the next local car or bike rally with the bimbos.

I worked with heaps of Gay males (and females) when Nursing in the Govt system. Sadly, I found being a 'hetero' (at the time) male Nurse quite an appalling situation. Besides the Public system being very discriminatory against 'males' that weren't Doctors (because 'real' men are Cops or Military  Roll Eyes ) You were expected to be Gay to be a Male Nurse and care for people in a 'feminine' way.
I could more than handle those 'violent' patients, at times - without the need for 'physical restraint'.
In the Private System - those abusive and violent patients were too scared to come in because they knew we had more 'control and co$t' against them, than what is given in the Public.
Anyway - I remember working at one 'inner city' Public Hospital and once they figured out that I wasn't 'like them' (Gay) they made it quite obvious, that I was no longer welcome to any more shifts there. I guess that they didn't like the fact that I could be good looking, chatty, friendly and ...not Gay.

Anyone notice that as soon as the Gay Mardi Gras kicked off in Sydney, the 'Rednecks' also took over Sydney and 'riots' soon became a common occurrence.  Huh

Gays & Rednecks - they use one another to empower their own agendas.

Being Celibate - it really irks Gays that I'm a NON-SEXUAL as they can't pin the 'Redneck' tag on me for not bending over to their Gay Rights money making scheme.

It's not for 'Religious' reasons that I don't quite agree with 'anal sex' - its more to do with Medical issues ...its just not a hygienic and medically wise thing to do.
Plus when I believe in 'Aussie Mateship' - I don't think it should be 'over-achieved' and made to 'have sex too'. Roll Eyes

Gays & Rednecks have over-run this country - thanks to the Media.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

donincognito
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Jun 25th, 2017 at 10:05pm

Ajax wrote on Jun 25th, 2017 at 9:23am:

According to middle aged bigots, yep. No arguments here. Oh, and all those other places where marriage isnt between a man and a woman, like Netherlands 2001
Belgium 2003
Canada 2003–05 (provincially in 2003, nationally in 2005)
Massachusetts (US) 2004
Spain 2005
South Africa 2006
California (US) 2013
Norway 2009
Sweden 2009
Connecticut (US) 2009
Iowa (US) 2009
Vermont (US) 2009
Washington DC (US) 2009
Coquille Indian Tribe (Oregon) 2009
Mexico City (Mex) 2010
Portugal 2010
Iceland 2010
Argentina 2010
New Hampshire (US) 2010
New York state (US) 2011
Quintana Roo (Mexico) 2011
Suquamish Indian Tribe (Washington) 2011
Maine 2012
Maryland 2013
Uruguay 2013
New Zealand 2013
Delaware 2013
Little Traverse Bay Bands of Odawa Indians (Michigan) 2013
Rhode Island 2013
Minnesota 2013
France 2013
Brazil 2013
Hawaii 2013
New Jersey 2013
New Mexico 2013
England 2014
Wales 2014
Scotland 2014
Alaska 2014
Arizona 2014
Colorado 2014
Idaho 2014
Illinois 2014
Montana 2014
Nevada 2014
North Carolina 2014
Oklahoma 2014
Oregon 2014
Pennsylvania 2014
South Carolina 2014
Utah 2014
Virginia 2014
West Virginia 2014
Wisconsin 2014
Wyoming 2014
Luxembourg 2015
Guam 2015
Pitcairn Islands 2015
Chihuahua 2015
United States 2015
Greenland 2015
Guerrero 2015
Ireland 2015

Quote:
Children by nature should have a mother and a father that's natural, its nature.
You keep saying natural, but I dont think that word means what you think it means. The fact of the matter is, in the animal kingdom (of which we are a part) lots of different types of animals are gay. Humans included. If a sheep is gay, how can that be anything but natural?

Quote:
Now get back into your small intolerant community and leave the majority alone FFS.

I love it when right wing tory fvckheads accuse their opposition of the exact fault they themselves are displaying loud and proud. Its hilariously transparent.

Quote:
BTW who are you to try and stop another person having their say, we tolerate the gay communities repugnant voice, you should have the courtesy to return the favour.

Again, not stopping you from spouting your hateful bullshit. Just pointing out the fact that you are wrong. As per usual.

IP Logged

donincognito
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Jun 25th, 2017 at 10:17pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 25th, 2017 at 9:34am:
Gays have all basic civil and legal rights

No they dont. They cant get married. How can you possibly deny this?

Quote:
they are as free as anyone else to marry someone of the opposite sex,

Ohhhh, so you dont deny it, you just paper over the difference in the hopes that noones will notice. It almost worked too. Probably would have worked if it was one of the right wing tory bogan a55hole that infest this site. They arent that good with nuance and subtlety.

Quote:
they actually suffer a lesser rate of violence than heterosexual men

Citation needed. Heres a few for you to chew on while you are digging up any sort of proof for your usual bollocks.

http://www.hrc.org/resources/sexual-assault-and-the-lgbt-community

Quote:
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), lesbian, gay and bisexual people experience sexual violence at similar or higher rates than heterosexuals. The National Coalition of Anti-Violence Projects (NCAVP) estimates that nearly one in ten LGBTQ survivors of intimate partner violence (IPV) has experienced sexual assault from those partners. Studies suggest that around half of transgender people and bisexual women will experience sexual violence at some point in their lifetimes.

As a community, LGBTQ people face higher rates of poverty, stigma, and marginalization, which put us at greater risk for sexual assault. We also face higher rates of hate-motivated violence, which can often take the form of sexual assault. Moreover, the ways in which society both hypersexualizes LGBTQ people and stigmatizes our relationships can lead to intimate partner violence that stems from internalized homophobia and shame.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/if-youre-not-stragiht-youre-at-higher-risk-for-domestic-violence-180949988/

Quote:
two new studies conducted by researchers at Sam Houston State University looked at how domestic violence affects people who've had at least one serious same-sex relationship and found that they were more likely to encounter domestic violence than heterosexual people.

Now its your turn. hahahahahahhaahaha we both know you arent going to cite anything.

Quote:
, they can ponce around in the streets and not cop a fine for 'lewd conduct', they can shop at the same stores .. exactly where do they miss out on civil and legal rights?

Again, LGBTQI people cant get married. I figure if I say this enough times, it might sink in.

This lack of a basic human right has a bunch of flow on effects, like not being able to see your life long partner when they are sick in hospital if its family only.

Quote:
No, they just want to get married. Exactly the same rights as hetero people have. Thats why its called marriage equality. Equal. Same.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Jun 26th, 2017 at 12:06am

donincognito wrote on Jun 25th, 2017 at 10:17pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 25th, 2017 at 9:34am:
Gays have all basic civil and legal rights

No they dont. They cant get married. How can you possibly deny this?

Quote:
they are as free as anyone else to marry someone of the opposite sex,

Ohhhh, so you dont deny it, you just paper over the difference in the hopes that noones will notice. It almost worked too. Probably would have worked if it was one of the right wing tory bogan a55hole that infest this site. They arent that good with nuance and subtlety.

Quote:
they actually suffer a lesser rate of violence than heterosexual men

Citation needed. Heres a few for you to chew on while you are digging up any sort of proof for your usual bollocks.

http://www.hrc.org/resources/sexual-assault-and-the-lgbt-community

Quote:
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), lesbian, gay and bisexual people experience sexual violence at similar or higher rates than heterosexuals. The National Coalition of Anti-Violence Projects (NCAVP) estimates that nearly one in ten LGBTQ survivors of intimate partner violence (IPV) has experienced sexual assault from those partners. Studies suggest that around half of transgender people and bisexual women will experience sexual violence at some point in their lifetimes.

As a community, LGBTQ people face higher rates of poverty, stigma, and marginalization, which put us at greater risk for sexual assault. We also face higher rates of hate-motivated violence, which can often take the form of sexual assault. Moreover, the ways in which society both hypersexualizes LGBTQ people and stigmatizes our relationships can lead to intimate partner violence that stems from internalized homophobia and shame.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/if-youre-not-stragiht-youre-at-higher-risk-for-domestic-violence-180949988/

Quote:
two new studies conducted by researchers at Sam Houston State University looked at how domestic violence affects people who've had at least one serious same-sex relationship and found that they were more likely to encounter domestic violence than heterosexual people.

Now its your turn. hahahahahahhaahaha we both know you arent going to cite anything.

Quote:
, they can ponce around in the streets and not cop a fine for 'lewd conduct', they can shop at the same stores .. exactly where do they miss out on civil and legal rights?

Again, LGBTQI people cant get married. I figure if I say this enough times, it might sink in.

This lack of a basic human right has a bunch of flow on effects, like not being able to see your life long partner when they are sick in hospital if its family only.

Quote:
No, they just want to get married. Exactly the same rights as hetero people have. Thats why its called marriage equality. Equal. Same.

They are perfectly free to marry within the rules.... no issue there.. and they thus suffer no deprivation of rights.  Demanding and pouting about not being given a special dispensation is a nonsense....

One study?  Try harder..... look at the police figures....  I'm glad you included lesbian relationships, which PROPORTIONATELY suffer a higher level of abuse, humiliation, dominance behaviour and outright violence..but overall, since they are a serious minority, they don't suffer the same LEVEL of violence as heterosexual men, and are statistically insignificant.

Keep reading.. one day you'll get there.  You can torture statistics until they yield up the answer you want.. but don't distort them.

― John Adams

IP Logged

matty
Gold Member

Australian Politics

East Sydney
Reply #51 - Jun 26th, 2017 at 12:18am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 24th, 2017 at 1:08pm:

You didn't show anywhere where these people have called for a name change to Etihad Stadium.

IP Logged

matty
Gold Member

Australian Politics

East Sydney
Reply #52 - Jun 26th, 2017 at 12:19am

As cods said, maybe because this thread is about homosexuality

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Jun 26th, 2017 at 1:01am

Nah - it's about gay hyprocrisy....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #54 - Jun 26th, 2017 at 9:58am

matty wrote on Jun 26th, 2017 at 12:18am:

You didn't show anywhere where these people have called for a name change to Etihad Stadium.

No we explained why they dont need to.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #55 - Jun 26th, 2017 at 9:58am

matty wrote on Jun 26th, 2017 at 12:19am:

As cods said, maybe because this thread is about homosexuality

Sure *wink wink*

IP Logged

donincognito
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Jun 26th, 2017 at 12:09pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 26th, 2017 at 12:06am:
They are perfectly free to marry within the rules.... no issue there.. and they thus suffer no deprivation of rights.  Demanding and pouting about not being given a special dispensation is a nonsense....

If two gay people try to get married, they will be told they cant. You can try to equivocate your way around it, but you are just making yourself look like a complete wanker. Admittedly, you will fit right in on these here forums.

Quote:
One study?  Try harder..... look at the police figures....  I'm glad you included lesbian relationships, which PROPORTIONATELY suffer a higher level of abuse, humiliation, dominance behaviour and outright violence..but overall, since they are a serious minority, they don't suffer the same LEVEL of violence as heterosexual men, and are statistically insignificant.

Keep reading.. one day you'll get there.  You can torture statistics until they yield up the answer you want.. but don't distort them.

donincognito wrote on Jun 25th, 2017 at 10:17pm:

I swear to god its like i can tell the future

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Jun 26th, 2017 at 12:15pm

No equivocation about it - gay people are as much entitled to marry within the rules as anyone else, and thus there is no deprivation of rights, since the rules do not encompass same sex marriage.

Simple enough.

You would be better served by simply addressing a request to alter the rules rather than screeching about 'rights' when none  is involved.  I, for one, couldn't care less if gays etc have the right to marry one another ... but I grow tired of this endless carrying on about 'rights' etc.

Cited many times before... not going to bother over an issue in which I have no interest.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #58 - Jun 26th, 2017 at 12:51pm

Rights and rules is purely semantics. By allowing SSM you would allow anyone to marry anyone of the same sex if they choose.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Jun 26th, 2017 at 1:29pm

This thread isn't about children.

Try to remain focused.

IP Logged

donincognito
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #60 - Jun 26th, 2017 at 2:01pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 26th, 2017 at 12:51pm:
Rights and rules is purely semantics. By allowing SSM you would allow anyone to marry anyone of the same sex if they choose.

quibbling about semantics is all those idiots have left.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Jun 26th, 2017 at 2:54pm

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You earn respect.

Quote:
* you wanna give your fine ass to some clit licker?  I'm your MAN!  ..... and there ain't NOTHING some leso could do to you that I couldn't

100% guarantee this statement is completely and utterly false and honestly quite repulsive at the same time.

Quote:
.... but if you're plug ugly or otherwise seriously damaged... forget it..... you're out of the gene chain and deserve to be occasionally licked and pissed on by some pervert..... but leave me alone to pursue Pussy!

showing some real class there man. Why should anyone respect what you have to say?

You're a tit for tat precious double standards drama queen.  Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Jun 26th, 2017 at 5:05pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 26th, 2017 at 1:29pm:

Try to remain focused.

Since you bring it up, it has everything to do with children.
98% of people are attracted to the opposite sex so why confuse growing minds by way of ssm into believing homosexuality is normal.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Jun 26th, 2017 at 5:10pm

Johnnie wrote on Jun 26th, 2017 at 5:05pm:

Try to remain focused.

98% of people are attracted to the opposite sex so why confuse growing minds by way of ssm into believing homosexuality is normal.

Nobody is confused. Love is love. You're sexually attracted to who you're sexually attracted to.

The gay isn't catching, you know.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Jun 26th, 2017 at 5:19pm

mothra wrote on Jun 26th, 2017 at 5:10pm:
Johnnie wrote on Jun 26th, 2017 at 5:05pm:

Try to remain focused.

Nobody is confused. Love is love. You're sexually attracted to who you're sexually attracted to.

The gay isn't catching, you know.

The fact remains only 2% are attracted to the same sex, it is an abnormality and should in no way be presented as mainstream by way of ssm, what a confusing mixed up message it sends out to the most vulnerable.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Jun 26th, 2017 at 5:24pm

I agree.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Jun 26th, 2017 at 6:20pm

donincognito wrote on Jun 26th, 2017 at 2:01pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 26th, 2017 at 12:51pm:

quibbling about semantics is all those idiots have left.

No - these idiots control the high ground by sheer weight of numbers... No Gay Marriage.....

That's (dare I utter that word least travailed?) called... Democracy!

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Jun 26th, 2017 at 6:23pm

Gnads wrote on Jun 26th, 2017 at 2:54pm:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You earn respect.

Quote:

Quote:

Won't waste my time responding to that nonsense.  My position is clear....

― John Adams

IP Logged

donincognito
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Jun 26th, 2017 at 6:42pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 26th, 2017 at 6:23pm:
Gnads wrote on Jun 26th, 2017 at 2:54pm:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You earn respect.

Quote:

Quote:

Won't waste my time responding to that nonsense.  My position is clear....

I agree, him calling me names is nonsense. I wouldn't bother replying to it either.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #69 - Jun 26th, 2017 at 7:16pm

donincognito wrote on Jun 25th, 2017 at 10:05pm:

According to middle aged bigots, yep. No arguments here. Oh, and all those other places where marriage isnt between a man and a woman, like Netherlands 2001
Belgium 2003
Canada 2003–05 (provincially in 2003, nationally in 2005)
Massachusetts (US) 2004
Spain 2005
South Africa 2006
California (US) 2013
Norway 2009
Sweden 2009
Connecticut (US) 2009
Iowa (US) 2009
Vermont (US) 2009
Washington DC (US) 2009
Coquille Indian Tribe (Oregon) 2009
Mexico City (Mex) 2010
Portugal 2010
Iceland 2010
Argentina 2010
New Hampshire (US) 2010
New York state (US) 2011
Quintana Roo (Mexico) 2011
Suquamish Indian Tribe (Washington) 2011
Maine 2012
Maryland 2013
Uruguay 2013
New Zealand 2013
Delaware 2013
Little Traverse Bay Bands of Odawa Indians (Michigan) 2013
Rhode Island 2013
Minnesota 2013
France 2013
Brazil 2013
Hawaii 2013
New Jersey 2013
New Mexico 2013
England 2014
Wales 2014
Scotland 2014
Alaska 2014
Arizona 2014
Colorado 2014
Idaho 2014
Illinois 2014
Montana 2014
Nevada 2014
North Carolina 2014
Oklahoma 2014
Oregon 2014
Pennsylvania 2014
South Carolina 2014
Utah 2014
Virginia 2014
West Virginia 2014
Wisconsin 2014
Wyoming 2014
Luxembourg 2015
Guam 2015
Pitcairn Islands 2015
Chihuahua 2015
United States 2015
Greenland 2015
Guerrero 2015
Ireland 2015

Quote:
You keep saying natural, but I dont think that word means what you think it means. The fact of the matter is, in the animal kingdom (of which we are a part) lots of different types of animals are gay. Humans included. If a sheep is gay, how can that be anything but natural?

Quote:

I love it when right wing tory fvckheads accuse their opposition of the exact fault they themselves are displaying loud and proud. Its hilariously transparent.

Quote:

Again, not stopping you from spouting your hateful bullshit. Just pointing out the fact that you are wrong. As per usual.

Place where poofs and dykes cant get married

AUSTRALIA

and lets keep it that way.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Jun 26th, 2017 at 7:29pm

" If a sheep is gay, how can that be anything but natural? "

I blame the Kiwis and the Arabs..... that sheep was perfectly hetero until they got to it....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #71 - Jun 27th, 2017 at 11:10am

donincognito wrote on Jun 25th, 2017 at 10:05pm:
Belgium 2003...................................

I’m not a bigot why am I a bigot, marriage is between a man and a woman, they usually get married to have children and raise a family, nature in her wisdom has given this exclusive right to the coupling of a male and a female,

Two dykes slapping their vaginas together or two poofters buggering each other doesn’t meet the mark and no matter how hard you jump up and down its not natural.

Quote:

My dear you equate yourself to the animals I guess you must be a greenie and you probably value animal life over human life, I suppose you must also be in favour of bestiality like your good book dictates.

So let’s have a look at nature which you claim to have such a deep understanding of, what governs animal existing, I’ll tell you what, first and foremost and above all else its procreation even above the preservation of life. Their hierarchal system is solely based on the fittest and the strongest passing on their genes to ensure the survival of the species.

Primates, mammals, reptiles, insects, marsupials, amphibians, fish, birds and even plants main goal in their life time is to procreate, of the few weak or sick individuals within the animal kingdom that have not been able to achieve such this feat and therefore life has no meaning for them they may turn to homosexuality as compensation to supress their failure in life, but this in no way makes homosexuality normal.

Now get your Roz Ward script and shove it where it fits, you can stick a bed post up your backside if so inclined but don’t tell me I’m not interested, just crawl back into that small intolerant community from which you came and leave the majority of people and their CHILDREN alone FFS.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #72 - Jun 27th, 2017 at 11:12am

Ajax wrote on Jun 27th, 2017 at 11:10am:
Primates, mammals, reptiles, insects, marsupials, amphibians, fish, birds and even plants main goal in their life time is to procreate, of the few weak or sick individuals within the animal kingdom that have not been able to achieve such this feat and therefore life has no meaning for them they may turn to homosexuality as compensation to supress their failure in life, but this in no way makes homosexuality normal.

Now get your Roz Ward script and shove it where it fits, you can stick a bed post up your backside

Not sure you should be saying that humans mimic the way reptiles amphibians, fish birds reproduce. Most hilarious homosexuality is unnatural statement ever.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #73 - Jun 27th, 2017 at 11:15am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 27th, 2017 at 11:12am:

Now get your Roz Ward script and shove it where it fits, you can stick a bed post up your backside

Not sure you should be saying that humans mimic the way reptiles amphibians, fish birds reproduce. Most hilarious homosexuality is unnatural statement ever.

The way that you decipher the written word and form your assumptions is your problem not mine....... Tongue

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #74 - Jun 27th, 2017 at 11:18am

Ajax wrote on Jun 27th, 2017 at 11:15am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 27th, 2017 at 11:12am:

The way that you decipher the written word and form your assumptions is your problem not mine....... Tongue

Sorry I guess i took it as meaning you would like females to lay their eggs in the water and you come along and imprgenate them and let them float away

IP Logged

donincognito
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #75 - Jun 27th, 2017 at 3:09pm

I’m not a bigot why am I a bigot,

Quote:
Two dykes slapping their vaginas together or two poofters buggering each other doesn’t meet the mark and no matter how hard you jump up and down its not natural.

Thats why you are a bigot.

Quote:
IMy dear you equate yourself to the animals I guess you must be a greenie and you probably value animal life over human life, I suppose you must also be in favour of bestiality like your good book dictates.

Oh wow, you picked that im a greenie, that sort of deep penetrating insights must make you popular down at the bookburning club, huh?

TBH it depends on the person and depends on the animal. 100% I would prefer for a Sumatran Rhino over you. You are worthless and easily replaceable, and while a small handful of people might be sad for a little bit, they would get over it quickly. Losing a species is terrible though.

What good book would that be?

Quote:
of the few weak or sick individuals within the animal kingdom that have not been able to achieve such this feat and therefore life has no meaning for them they may turn to homosexuality as compensation to supress their failure in life, but this in no way makes homosexuality normal.

Again, wrong.

Quote:
Now get your Roz Ward script and shove it where it fits, you can stick a bed post up your backside if so inclined but don’t tell me I’m not interested, just crawl back into that small intolerant community from which you came and leave the majority of people and their CHILDREN alone FFS.

Quote:

Even after pointing out what you are doing, you keep doing it. Great tolerance there, ghandi

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Jun 27th, 2017 at 3:16pm

So much for the subject matter - as usual drowned in the personal vitriol...

rolling_eyes.gif (58 KB | 16 )
rolling_eyes.gif

― John Adams

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #77 - Jun 27th, 2017 at 7:06pm

donincognito wrote on Jun 27th, 2017 at 3:09pm:
TBH it depends on the person and depends on the animal. 100% I would prefer for a Sumatran Rhino over you. You are worthless and easily replaceable, and while a small handful of people might be sad for a little bit, they would get over it quickly. Losing a species is terrible though.

What good book would that be?

Your a sick puppy, people like you should be banned from adopting children.

I hope that rhino tears you a new arsehole.

Will you ask the rhino for consent.....?

You don't know your own bible......!!??

The Australian Greens by Bob Brown and Peter Singer

The Greens’ Agenda, in Their Own Words
http://quadrant.org.au/magazine/2011/01-02/the-greens-agenda-in-their-own-words/
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2017 at 7:12pm by Ajax »  

IP Logged

donincognito
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Jun 27th, 2017 at 7:37pm

Ajax wrote on Jun 27th, 2017 at 7:06pm:
Your a sick puppy, people like you should be banned from adopting children.

I hope that rhino tears you a new arsehole.

Will you ask the rhino for consent.....?

OHHHhhhhh thats very clever, you assumed I was talking about having sex with the rhino or you. Bravo, great wordplay. I was of course, talking about the choice between keeping one alive or the other, but hey.

Quote:
You don't know your own bible......!!??

The Australian Greens by Bob Brown and Peter Singer

The Greens’ Agenda, in Their Own Words
http://quadrant.org.au/magazine/2011/01-02/the-greens-agenda-in-their-own-words/

Nope, never read it. But, in the interest of my amusement, I took a gander (see what I did there) at what the insane conservative idiots over at the quadrant had to say about it.

Quote:
Many descriptions could be applied to the Greens, but none seems more accurate than Jack Mundey’s own description of “ecological Marxism”, which sums up the two core beliefs of the Greens. First, the environment or the ecology is to be placed before all else. This is spelt out in the first principle in the Greens Global Charter, to which the Australian Greens are subscribers: “We acknowledge that human beings are part of the natural world and we respect the specific values of all forms of life, including non-human species.”
Yep that seems about right. If the environment is buggered, then we as a species are buggered. Just wait a couple of decades and you will see. Thanks to the boomers smacking everything up, ecological disaster is unfolding before us.

Quote:
Second, the Greens are Marxist in their philosophy, and display the same totalitarian tendencies of all previous forms of Marxism as a political movement. By totalitarian, I mean the subordination of the individual in the impulse to rid society of all elements that, in the eyes of the adherent, mar its perfection.
This is just patently wrong. The greens celebrate diversity more than any other party. Would you like me to post the image of the LNP when they were being sworn in? oldwhitedudeswithtokenfemales.jpg isnt exactly celebrating diversity there, is it champ?
Quote:
Let me expand. According to the Greens’ ideology, human dignity is neither inherent nor absolute, but relative.

I have seen humans behave in a very undignified manner, on these very forums. Assuming that human dignity is absolute and inherent seems to be pretty foolish when you can look around and see for yourself that its not. Course, you arent that big on things like evidence and facts, are you?

Quote:
Humans are only one species amongst others. As Brown and Singer write: “We hold that the dominant ethic is indefensible because it focuses only on human beings and on human beings who are living now, leaving out the interests of others who are not of our species, or not of our generation.”

Are they trying to say that humans are the only species worth thinking about? Its plain as day that the older generation could not give one iota of a poo about anyone other than themselves. If they did, we wouldnt be in the situation that we are in right now. But we are, they dont, and the previous statement is true.

Quote:
Peter Singer expands these notions in his other works on animal liberation. He charges that humans are guilty of “speciesism”, that is, preferring their own species over all others. It leads him to argue in favour of infanticide and doctor-assisted suicide on one hand; and bestiality on the other, provided there is mutual consent!

Again, this is all correct. Heres a clue for the clueless, animals are incapable of giving informed consent, hence, bestiality is still bad. You might want to read that sentence a couple of times so it sinks in, what with you being one of the clueless.
Quote:
For the Greens, a pristine global environment represents earthly perfection. It underpins their “ecological wisdom”[41] and is at the core of the new ethic.[42] It is to be protected and promoted at all costs.

Yes, I agree.

Quote:
Hence, all old growth forests are to be locked up;[43] logging is to be prohibited;
Actually, the greens are all for logging in new growth forests. Old growth forests take centuries to form (thats why they are called old) and are some amazingly complex systems where if you upset the balance there will be unforseen consequences. Plus they are a massive carbon sink and we need that more then ever.

there was more but im running out of characters. Honestly, the article is full of outright lies, falsehoods, equivocations and an ideological bent that shows a desperation of knowing you are wrong but having swallowed too much of the koolaid to back out now.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #79 - Jun 27th, 2017 at 11:28pm

Oh, god - spare me from school holidays on the internet....

― John Adams

IP Logged

matty
Gold Member

Australian Politics

East Sydney
Reply #80 - Jul 4th, 2017 at 12:53pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 26th, 2017 at 9:58am:
matty wrote on Jun 26th, 2017 at 12:18am:

No we explained why they dont need to.

Why don't they need to? I think that throwing gays off buildings is a pretty despicable and homophobic thing to do, but maybe that's just me.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Jul 4th, 2017 at 3:42pm

They're throwing gays off office buildings on Oxford Street now?  Who'd 've thunk it?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Jul 4th, 2017 at 5:30pm

Love always prevails, Matty. You'll see.

Just don't stop off in Saudi Arabia, okay? Stick to the UAE, dear.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print