Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print
Gay hypocrisy on show (Read 6177 times)
Armchair_Politician
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gay hypocrisy on show
Jun 22nd, 2017 at 10:31pm

According to the gay community, you're only allowed an opinion and to voice it if they agree with it - quite literally!!! First she says Court has a right to voice her opinions and then in the same breath says the Liberal Party should've cancelled her appearance, thus not giving her an opportunity to voice her opinion. There you have it, ladies and gents. Clear proof that the gay community want to shut down anyone with a dissenting opinion...

Equal Love advocate and spokeswoman Danica Cheesley said while Ms Court had a right to voice her opinions on a national platform, the group had a right to protest.

"The comments she made were pretty abhorrent," Ms Cheesley said.

"It think it's disgusting she's speaking at this event after what she said and the party should have cancelled her appearance."

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/2017/06/22/21/22/margaret-court-same-sex-marria...

Scott Morrison DID wipe the floor with Bull Shitten!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

matty
Gold Member

Australian Politics

East Sydney
Re: Gay hypocrisy on show
Reply #1 - Jun 22nd, 2017 at 11:25pm

I was just about to start a thread about this myself, AP. Also, the hypocrisy and double standards is one thing, but why don't these same people have anything to say about the way that homosexuals are treated in Muslim countries??

BILL SHORTEN WILL NEVER BE PM!!!!

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #2 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 12:17am

I hold no brief for gays... they do pretty well in our society and are not persecuted... the Phelps woman doctor clearly shows that to be true.... the Wong woman clearly shows that to be true....

.. so what the Hell is their beef?

They already get a fair shot at the best spots in the land, and yet they want to change everyone else, willing or not, to THEIR point of view?

I don't see any massive propaganda campaign going on to bring the 'gays' into the Heterosexual community with the same values as that community..... most of us frankly don't give a damn (my dear) unless confronted by ribald ''gay' activism....thus far the Heterosexual response to Gay-ism has been to tolerate it...... but it seems they do not wish to tolerate the Heterosexual community.

So if you pooftahs and leso*s leave US alone - we are mostly happy to let you do your own thing - but NOT in our society in which we wish to live!

How about you give us the same respect?   Roll Eyes

* you wanna give your fine ass to some clit licker?  I'm your MAN!  ..... and there ain't NOTHING some leso could do to you that I couldn't.... but if you're plug ugly or otherwise seriously damaged... forget it..... you're out of the gene chain and deserve to be occasionally licked and pissed on by some pervert..... but leave me alone to pursue Pussy!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Armchair_Politician
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 1:59am

matty wrote on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 11:25pm:
I was just about to start a thread about this myself, AP. Also, the hypocrisy and double standards is one thing, but why don't these same people have anything to say about the way that homosexuals are treated in Muslim countries??

They remind me of the climate change gestapo.

Scott Morrison DID wipe the floor with Bull Shitten!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:23am

this is what POWER does to some people....

thats right.

they abuse it..

if this was a few years ago before Gay Liberationism 

and a gay person was judgemental about non gays....would it have been ok to banish that person  for daring not to think the same as mainstream does...

human rights anyone!!!!!

this silly women wouldnt even see the hypocrisy.of what she is saying..

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #5 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:31am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 12:17am:
I hold no brief for gays... they do pretty well in our society and are not persecuted... the Phelps woman doctor clearly shows that to be true.... the Wong woman clearly shows that to be true....

.. so what the Hell is their beef?

They already get a fair shot at the best spots in the land, and yet they want to change everyone else, willing or not, to THEIR point of view?

I don't see any massive propaganda campaign going on to bring the 'gays' into the Heterosexual community with the same values as that community..... most of us frankly don't give a damn (my dear) unless confronted by ribald ''gay' activism....thus far the Heterosexual response to Gay-ism has been to tolerate it...... but it seems they do not wish to tolerate the Heterosexual community.

So if you pooftahs and leso*s leave US alone - we are mostly happy to let you do your own thing - but NOT in our society in which we wish to live!

How about you give us the same respect?   Roll Eyes

* you wanna give your fine ass to some clit licker?  I'm your MAN!  ..... and there ain't NOTHING some leso could do to you that I couldn't.... but if you're plug ugly or otherwise seriously damaged... forget it..... you're out of the gene chain and deserve to be occasionally licked and pissed on by some pervert..... but leave me alone to pursue Pussy!

Try being a white hetero bloke working in media/arts in the East Subs. I'm the discriminated minority.

IBI

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #6 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:38am

They do,frequently. Get off your christian high horse.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #7 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:39am

The arts world is full of hypocritical thin skinned precious nepotistic ass lickers YUK

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #8 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:40am

Armchair_Politician wrote on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 10:31pm:
According to the gay community, you're only allowed an opinion and to voice it if they agree with it - quite literally!!! First she says Court has a right to voice her opinions and then in the same breath says the Liberal Party should've cancelled her appearance, thus not giving her an opportunity to voice her opinion. There you have it, ladies and gents. Clear proof that the gay community want to shut down anyone with a dissenting opinion...

[/url]

Because the gay community in Australia has always had it massively easy for 200 years. Did they block her right to speak, or were they exercising their right to speak.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #9 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:43am

Agnes wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:39am:
The arts world is full of hypocritical precious nepotistic ass lickers YUK

Tell me bout it. There's also a gay mafia to deal with who where possible keep all their business within the gay community.

IBI

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:56am

The Gay Nazi's really piss me off 😖

There's a couple of short haired lezzos in the coffee shop where I am now... hogging a shop paper 📝 and not reading it...just have their food all over it and playing with the phone... 😡

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

matty
Gold Member

Australian Politics

East Sydney
Reply #11 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 10:08am

Armchair_Politician wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 1:59am:

They remind me of the climate change gestapo.

Too right. They're the real bigots as they can't civilly debate with anyone who opposes their opinion. No, need to shout them down instead.

IP Logged

matty
Gold Member

Australian Politics

East Sydney
Reply #12 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 10:09am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:38am:

Where are the calls to change the name of Etihad Stadium?

IP Logged

matty
Gold Member

Australian Politics

East Sydney
Reply #13 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 10:09am

Gordon wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:43am:
Agnes wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:39am:
The arts world is full of hypocritical precious nepotistic ass lickers YUK

Tell me bout it. There's also a gay mafia to deal with who where possible keep all their business within the gay community.

And they complain about others being close-minded.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #14 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 10:18am

matty wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 10:09am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:38am:

Where are the calls to change the name of Etihad Stadium?

We've addressed this in the last whiny thread you started about gay marriage.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print