cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Gay hypocrisy on show
Reply #15 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 1:36pm

Gordon wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:43am:
Agnes wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:39am:
The arts world is full of hypocritical precious nepotistic ass lickers YUK

Tell me bout it. There's also a gay mafia to deal with who where possible keep all their business within the gay community.

PINK money its called gordy..

any gay men I have worked with have always been in high positions   always..

the last guy...well enough said...

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 1:39pm

matty wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 10:09am:

Tell me bout it. There's also a gay mafia to deal with who where possible keep all their business within the gay community.

And they complain about others being close-minded.

would anyone have heard of Danica Cheesey if it wasnt for Margaret Court... Grin Grin Grin Grin

I think I know which name I will remember.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #17 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 1:52pm

cods wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 1:36pm:

PINK money its called gordy..

any gay men I have worked with have always been in high positions   always..

the last guy...well enough said...

I shamelessly court the pink dollar and have made a pretty penny doing so.

As well as being a surfer, kettle-bell swinger, best dad ever and deliverer of frypans, I'm a master mimic and can do a perfect Sydney Eastern Subs gay accent.

Not some silly over the top Are you being served rubbish, but the Sydney gay accent of  homo who at home probably dances around in a pink tu-tu listing scissor sisters but when in public tries to put on a straight and slightly butch accent.

So in summary, I can mimic a gay guy doing his best to mimic a straight guy.

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 2:07pm

Gordon wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 1:52pm:
So in summary, I can mimic a gay guy doing his best to mimic a straight guy.

sounds like you have a full life gordy...

unless you delivered the frypan elsewhere gordon...you can cross that off your list I am still waiting..

IP Logged

donincognito
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 2:16pm

Armchair_Politician wrote on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 10:31pm:
According to the gay community, you're only allowed an opinion and to voice it if they agree with it - quite literally!!! First she says Court has a right to voice her opinions and then in the same breath says the Liberal Party should've cancelled her appearance, thus not giving her an opportunity to voice her opinion. There you have it, ladies and gents. Clear proof that the gay community want to shut down anyone with a dissenting opinion...

There is a difference between a person saying what they think, and the ruling government inviting her to speak at a fund raising dinner. Im not surprised you cant quite grasp this nuance. Noone is saying she has no right to say what she said.

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 12:17am:
I hold no brief for gays... they do pretty well in our society and are not persecuted...
Well, except for the whole not having the same rights as everyone else, being more likely to commit suicide because of homophobic jerks, being bullied constantly and made to feel like a second class citizen.

Quote:
the Phelps woman doctor clearly shows that to be true.... the Wong woman clearly shows that to be true....

Have you heard of the saying "the exceptions that prove the rule"?

Quote:
.. so what the Hell is their beef?

That they are constantly vilified, denied human rights and made to feel like less of a person because of how they were born.

Quote:
They already get a fair shot at the best spots in the land, and yet they want to change everyone else, willing or not, to THEIR point of view?

Their point of view being "we just want to be accepted as equal human beings

Quote:
I don't see any massive propaganda campaign going on to bring the 'gays' into the Heterosexual community with the same values as that community.....

I would be amazed if you had any idea whatsoever of what was going on in the LGBTQI community, beyond whatever feverish makebelieve you concoct in your own head.

Quote:
most of us frankly don't give a damn (my dear) unless confronted by ribald ''gay' activism....thus far the Heterosexual response to Gay-ism has been to tolerate it...... but it seems they do not wish to tolerate the Heterosexual community.

Except for the whole nation wide debate on whether or not to give them the same rights as heterosexual people have, cmon man, you cant be this dense.

Quote:
So if you pooftahs and leso*s leave US alone - we are mostly happy to let you do your own thing - but NOT in our society in which we wish to live!

Oh, so you will accept them for who they are, but not let them live in the same society as you, and you wonder why they have an issue with how the LGBTQI community is treated.

Quote:
How about you give us the same respect?   Roll Eyes

You earn respect.

Quote:
* you wanna give your fine ass to some clit licker?  I'm your MAN!  ..... and there ain't NOTHING some leso could do to you that I couldn't

100% guarantee this statement is completely and utterly false and honestly quite repulsive at the same time.

Quote:
.... but if you're plug ugly or otherwise seriously damaged... forget it..... you're out of the gene chain and deserve to be occasionally licked and pissed on by some pervert..... but leave me alone to pursue Pussy!

showing some real class there man. Why should anyone respect what you have to say?

IP Logged

donincognito
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 2:18pm

matty wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 10:08am:
Armchair_Politician wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 1:59am:
matty wrote on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 11:25pm:
I was just about to start a thread about this myself, AP. Also, the hypocrisy and double standards is one thing, but why don't these same people have anything to say about the way that homosexuals are treated in Muslim countries??

They remind me of the climate change gestapo.

Too right. They're the real bigots as they can't civilly debate with anyone who opposes their opinion. No, need to shout them down instead.

As opposed to right wing knuckle draggers and climate change denier who always have very civil and calm discussions. Chortle.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 2:37pm

donincognito wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 2:16pm:
[quote author=ArmchairPolitician link=1498134714/0#0 date=1498134713]According to the gay community, you're only allowed an opinion and to voice it if they agree with it - quite literally!!! First she says Court has a right to voice her opinions and then in the same breath says the Liberal Party should've cancelled her appearance, thus not giving her an opportunity to voice her opinion. There you have it, ladies and gents. Clear proof that the gay community want to shut down anyone with a dissenting opinion...

There is a difference between a person saying what they think, and the ruling government inviting her to speak at a fund raising dinner. Im not surprised you cant quite grasp this nuance. Noone is saying she has no right to say what she said.

THEN THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL OTHERS WHO THEY CAN AND CANNOT INVITE TO A MEETING...

ITS CALLED DEMOCRACY

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 12:17am:
I hold no brief for gays... they do pretty well in our society and are not persecuted...
Well, except for the whole not having the same rights as everyone else, being more likely to commit suicide because of homophobic jerks, being bullied constantly and made to feel like a second class citizen.

SUICIDE IS A SAD SAD THING NOT ONLY GAY PEOPLE TAKE THEIR OWN LIVES....NOT ONLY GAY PEOPLE ARE BULLIED....

Quote:
the Phelps woman doctor clearly shows that to be true.... the Wong woman clearly shows that to be true....

Have you heard of the saying "the exceptions that prove the rule"?

Quote:
.. so what the Hell is their beef?

That they are constantly vilified, denied human rights and made to feel like less of a person because of how they were born.
..IN AUSTRALIA,.,, SHOW US WHERE?
Quote:
They already get a fair shot at the best spots in the land, and yet they want to change everyone else, willing or not, to THEIR point of view?

Their point of view being "we just want to be accepted as equal human beings

AND THEY ARE!  IN AUSTRALIA UNTIL YOU PROVE OTHERWISE

Quote:
I don't see any massive propaganda campaign going on to bring the 'gays' into the Heterosexual community with the same values as that community.....

I would be amazed if you had any idea whatsoever of what was going on in the LGBTQI community, beyond whatever feverish makebelieve you concoct in your own head.

FOR MOST OF US ITS WHAT WE READ AND SEE IN THINGS LIKE MARDI GRAS....

Quote:
most of us frankly don't give a damn (my dear) unless confronted by ribald ''gay' activism....thus far the Heterosexual response to Gay-ism has been to tolerate it...... but it seems they do not wish to tolerate the Heterosexual community.

Except for the whole nation wide debate on whether or not to give them the same rights as heterosexual people have, cmon man, you cant be this dense.

HEY GUESS WHO STOPPED THE GAY MARRIAGE REFERENDUM PLUS DEBATE ON THE SUBJECT.. Grin

GUESS WHAT MATE   WE ARE SICK TO DEATH OF IT..

Quote:
So if you pooftahs and leso*s leave US alone - we are mostly happy to let you do your own thing - but NOT in our society in which we wish to live!

Oh, so you will accept them for who they are, but not let them live in the same society as you, and you wonder why they have an issue with how the LGBTQI community is treated.

[[/b]

Quote:
How about you give us the same respect?   Roll Eyes

You earn respect.

SO THIS IS HELPING GAYS RECEIVE RESPECT..

REALLY!

[quote]

IP Logged

donincognito
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 2:49pm

cods wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 2:37pm:
THEN THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL OTHERS WHO THEY CAN AND CANNOT INVITE TO A MEETING...

ITS CALLED DEMOCRACY

Yes they can. Its called freedom of speech (democracy is a system of government, not a system of freedom of speech), and while we dont have a codified freedom of speech, there is an implied freedom of speech where Court is free to spout off her hateful and bigoted views, everyone else is free to tell her she is a hateful and bigoted relic of a bygone era, and that the liberal party should not be using her as a fundraising point. They cant *force* the libs not to profit off hatespeech, much like you cant *force* anything to go against its own nature.

Quote:
SUICIDE IS A SAD SAD THING NOT ONLY GAY PEOPLE TAKE THEIR OWN LIVES....NOT ONLY GAY PEOPLE ARE BULLIED....

Correct. Its just that members of the LGBTQI community are more likely than most to commit suicide because of this bullying.

Quote:

Cmon man, you cant be this dense. Gay people cant get married. They do not have the same rights at straight people. How can you deny this?

Quote:

Except for the whole not getting married thing, not having overseas marriages recognised, being denied things like hospital visitation rights based on this. Do you honestly want me to prove that gay people cant get married, because its pretty self evident duder.

Quote:

And a once a year celebration of everything LGBTQI is not a good indicator into the ongoings of an entire community.

Quote:
HEY GUESS WHO STOPPED THE GAY MARRIAGE REFERENDUM PLUS DEBATE ON THE SUBJECT.. Grin

The referendum was a pointless exercise that the libs were going to ignore anyway. We simply dont need one. There has been poll after poll after poll after poll showing that the majority of australians support gay marriage. Why spend millions of dollars to have another one? Why not just change the definition of marriage again, like Howard did. He didnt need a referendum.

IP Logged

Armchair_Politician
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 11:06pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:40am:
According to the gay community, you're only allowed an opinion and to voice it if they agree with it - quite literally!!! First she says Court has a right to voice her opinions and then in the same breath says the Liberal Party should've cancelled her appearance, thus not giving her an opportunity to voice her opinion. There you have it, ladies and gents. Clear proof that the gay community want to shut down anyone with a dissenting opinion...

[/url]

Because the gay community in Australia has always had it massively easy for 200 years. Did they block her right to speak, or were they exercising their right to speak.

She was unable to get in to speak.

Scott Morrison DID wipe the floor with Bull Shitten!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Armchair_Politician
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 11:08pm

donincognito wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 2:49pm:
cods wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 2:37pm:

ITS CALLED DEMOCRACY

Yes they can. Its called freedom of speech (democracy is a system of government, not a system of freedom of speech), and while we dont have a codified freedom of speech, there is an implied freedom of speech where Court is free to spout off her hateful and bigoted views, everyone else is free to tell her she is a hateful and bigoted relic of a bygone era, and that the liberal party should not be using her as a fundraising point. They cant *force* the libs not to profit off hatespeech, much like you cant *force* anything to go against its own nature.

Quote:

Correct. Its just that members of the LGBTQI community are more likely than most to commit suicide because of this bullying.

Quote:

Cmon man, you cant be this dense. Gay people cant get married. They do not have the same rights at straight people. How can you deny this?

Quote:

Except for the whole not getting married thing, not having overseas marriages recognised, being denied things like hospital visitation rights based on this. Do you honestly want me to prove that gay people cant get married, because its pretty self evident duder.

Quote:

And a once a year celebration of everything LGBTQI is not a good indicator into the ongoings of an entire community.

Quote:

The referendum was a pointless exercise that the libs were going to ignore anyway. We simply dont need one. There has been poll after poll after poll after poll showing that the majority of australians support gay marriage. Why spend millions of dollars to have another one? Why not just change the definition of marriage again, like Howard did. He didnt need a referendum.

Freedom of speech isn't stopping someone from voicing their opinion, which is what the gay mafia did.

Scott Morrison DID wipe the floor with Bull Shitten!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #25 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 11:12pm

I'm Celibate.

I've jumped on the horse of Celibacy and I ride off into the sunset.
Gays are like those who fall off the saddle down onto the other side to kiss 'the dirt'.
Cheesy

If you wanna follow them - be my guest!
Or maybe you're a Redneck and couldn't even climb into the saddle in the first place because you don't know how to ride a horse!   Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

matty
Gold Member

Australian Politics

East Sydney
Reply #26 - Jun 24th, 2017 at 10:56am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 10:18am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:38am:
I was just about to start a thread about this myself, AP. Also, the hypocrisy and double standards is one thing, but why don't these same people have anything to say about the way that homosexuals are treated in Muslim countries??

They do,frequently. Get off your christian high horse.

Where are the calls to change the name of Etihad Stadium?

We've addressed this in the last whiny thread you started about gay marriage.

Yes and you didn't provide any links there either.

BILL SHORTEN WILL NEVER BE PM!!!!

IP Logged

matty
Gold Member

Australian Politics

East Sydney
Reply #27 - Jun 24th, 2017 at 11:02am

cods wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 1:39pm:

And they complain about others being close-minded.

would anyone have heard of Danica Cheesey if it wasnt for Margaret Court... Grin Grin Grin Grin

I think I know which name I will remember.

Agreed cods, and where is she talking about the terrible things done to homosexuals by the Muslims?

BILL SHORTEN WILL NEVER BE PM!!!!

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Jun 24th, 2017 at 11:32am

Equal Love advocate and spokeswoman Danica Cheesley said while Ms Court had a right to voice her opinions on a national platform, the group had a right to protest.

I guess they don't share the Equal Love EQUALLY.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #29 - Jun 24th, 2017 at 1:08pm

matty wrote on Jun 24th, 2017 at 10:56am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 10:18am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:38am:

They do,frequently. Get off your christian high horse.

Where are the calls to change the name of Etihad Stadium?

We've addressed this in the last whiny thread you started about gay marriage.

Yes and you didn't provide any links there either.

Yes we did you jsut chose to ignore them and start another whiny thread.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print