Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 
Send Topic Print
Hey, sexy: objectifying catcalls (Read 7239 times)
Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Hey, sexy: objectifying catcalls
Reply #150 - Jun 25th, 2017 at 7:22pm

Auggie wrote on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 8:47pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 8:46pm:
Women hate being ignored and hate being objectified.  It's all about if they are attracted to the ignorer or objectifier. If so then you can get away with all you want.

Ah.... no, Hammer.

Spot on Hammer

& Augy Dawgy ... yes - you are incorrect.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #151 - Jun 25th, 2017 at 7:22pm

.... bumpity

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #152 - Jun 25th, 2017 at 7:29pm

mothra wrote on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 9:01pm:
Aussie wrote on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 8:58pm:
mothra wrote on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 8:49pm:
Aussie wrote on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 8:48pm:
Auggie wrote on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 8:46pm:
Aussie wrote on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 7:39pm:
Auggie wrote on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 7:24pm:
Aussie wrote on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 7:18pm:
Auggie wrote on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 7:14pm:
Aussie wrote on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 7:06pm:
Magnificent set of tits, never apparent when she was upstairs behind the Bar.

Please do not publicly describe a woman in such a way. It's indecent.

No.....it was great!

She chose to dress that way and got the inevitable admiration.

Doesn't matter. Don't do it.

Why?  She chose to put those puppies in our faces.  She was not raped or assaulted.  She got the inevitable comments and loved it.

So, even if she did it for the attention, I still think that cat-calling her or making lewd comments about her is unacceptable. It's not about her, it's about YOU.

If I was in a situation like that I would look with a glance and then avert my eyes, and say nothing.

She got it, loved it....no harm done....end of story.

How do you know she loved it?

Her beaming smile, her positive reactions.  Any woman who is no less than two feet across a counter where she is normally never there....with un bra'd puppies bursting out of a singlet.....serving golfing men, knows full well she will get admiring responses.

Yes?

Lovely description ...  Roll Eyes

You know she was employed to be polite,yes? She's hardly in a position to tell a bunch of pervy old pricks to get bent.

Bullshyte she was ... & I can bet the golf club would be liable had they instructed she go out on to the course in such dress & fawn at the men to get them to buy more beer.

If she didn't like that sort of attention she would not have done it.

You really have a problem.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #153 - Jun 25th, 2017 at 7:32pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 9:27pm:
mothra wrote on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 9:19pm:
Aussie wrote on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 9:16pm:
Quote:
Lovely description ...  Roll Eyes

You know she was employed to be polite, yes? She's hardly in a position to tell a bunch of pervy old pricks to get bent.

Ah.  You missed a vital point which I did make.  She was not working.  She was there, outside her usual work hours and where she normally works, talking to her friend who was working in the half way food joint.

Why are you trying to defend what really is indefensible.  Some women will go out of their way to attract male attention......and the male birds thank them for that.

Yes?

She was still an employee of the establishment. She was not free to tell you to get bent.

She is perfectly entitled to wear whatever she wants, whenever and wherever she wants. That does NOT entitle anyone to leer at her or make lewd suggestions to her.

Come on!  Fair shake of the sausage.  If I take your position to the extreme, we can all walk around naked and be forced to wear blind folds.

You can't be serious.  Don't whinge at me if I react to a set of puppies thrust in my face by a willing female who chose to thrust them in my face.

Feel free to run off offended to Prude Land while she enjoys the very adulation she was seeking.

Another spot on  Smiley

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #154 - Jun 25th, 2017 at 7:39pm

mothra wrote on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 9:50pm:
Aussie wrote on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 9:47pm:
mothra wrote on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 9:40pm:
No-one "thrust" anything "in your face". A woman was just wearing a top and you lost your sh!t. You should be ashamed of yourself.

And calling me a prude because i don't like being objectified and am reporting to you that most women don't like being objectified is pretty low.

Come on.

You are being a prude, denying that woman her femininity she chose to flaunt.  She got the attention she wanted.  You probably don't go around in public with your unbra'd puppies falling out of your singlet.  Fine by you and fine by me.

And no way will I ever feel ashamed for admiring the female form and acknowledging it.  The day I do that, you can come and castrate me.

I often don't wear a bra with singlet tops in summer. I do not appreciate being ogled or having lewd comments made to me. I am wearing the clothes for myself, NOT for male attention.

I swim topless when i'm not with my kids. I don't do that because i want to be objectified. I do it because it feels good.

It's time men realised that women don;t actually dress for their amusement.

Well don't wear it in mixed company.

Your whole stance is moot because you are trying to make out you represent the opinion of all women.

If anyone should have gender dysphoria you'd make a fine candidate.

Always bitching about men & not liking a big demographic of women who wouldn't agree with you.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #155 - Jun 25th, 2017 at 11:52pm

You've a very fragile form of toxic masculinity, don't you Gonads.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #156 - Jun 25th, 2017 at 11:56pm

Why do women ask "do I look fat/good/etc in this, does this suit me, etc" if they are dressing for themselves?

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #157 - Jun 25th, 2017 at 11:57pm

Sounds more like 'she lost her sh1t by shuffling it off deliberately' so as to make him lose his marbles... as any red-blooded man would...

You bin watching The Voice lately (I was forced to tonight)... look at the items Delta and all the other  divas are wearing?  They can hardly hide their loads... and they are totally unashamed about it...

You want women to be 'sexually liberated' and be able to wear what they want and even go topless ... yet you don't want men to react?

Mars is right over there.....  if men DIDN'T react to a beautiful woman or a provocative dress... they'd be laughed out of town... by the women... it's part of the culture that rapes men daily.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #158 - Jun 25th, 2017 at 11:58pm

Setanta wrote on Jun 25th, 2017 at 11:56pm:
Why do women ask "do I look fat/good/etc in this, does this suit me, etc" if they are dressing for themselves?

I liked that ad where the chick wags her bum in front of the guy, and asks:-

"Does this outfit make me look fat?"

and he replies,

"Yeah - but it suits you...."

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #159 - Jun 26th, 2017 at 12:03am

mothra wrote on Jun 25th, 2017 at 11:52pm:
You've a very fragile form of toxic masculinity, don't you Gonads.

Lemme see, now... a fragile form of toxic masculinity... now if it were fragile it would not be toxic for long.....but if it were fragile it would likely not be toxic long enough to do anything...

Nope - somehow I have to reject that proposition.... I think he has a fine form of masculinity that thinks a provocatively dressed women needs and deserve attention.... without which she would be deeply depressed....

It's another manifestation of the culture of raping men that adheres to our society these days... women may rape their eyes and their masculine responses, but let a man rape a woman with his eyes and he is a dog....

And so the oppression of men goes on....

― John Adams

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #160 - Jun 26th, 2017 at 12:07am

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #161 - Jun 26th, 2017 at 12:19am

Yo, mah man .. ah see dem fillies dese days... and dey got legs lahk a pianie, and deir hip bones is three feet wahd, but deir ass is four feet wahd an' deir tits is lahk a mass o' mush ..... dat da Mac Donald Gen'ration raght dere... o' mah name ain't Ol' Rastus, dat fiel' han' from way back....

Now if'n DAT look purty... Ol' Rastus is jest gonna retire an' final'leh leave dem women folks alone....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #162 - Jun 26th, 2017 at 12:20am

mothra wrote on Jun 26th, 2017 at 12:07am:

You got that right...... now show us your focus.....  no - not THAT focus.... chees....

― John Adams

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #163 - Jun 26th, 2017 at 7:10am

Setanta wrote on Jun 25th, 2017 at 11:56pm:

you have to understand female psychology to understand this sort of interaction.

ID mothra would have you believe that women just want men to be nice, treat them as equals, all get along and then women will be really really happy.

this is because a woman does not really understand her pyshcology.

imagine a hollywood rom-com where the guy was just really nice, they got along, they never had any misunderstandings, it was really peaceful and just nice.....

how many women would flock to see such a movie?

women like a much much bigger range of emotions then men.
Back in the day
men were out hunting together and they probably had to be very quiet and very logical and work as a team

women were back at the camp and they were like chickens in a henhouse, peck orders, bitching and gossiping, too much chatter, not much focus or direction and determined that when the men came back they were going to get the seed of the alpha male with the most meat from the hunt.
they didnt want the seed from steve who couldnt bring back any meat but was really really nice.

so women have much more emotional basis and they LIKE to feel these emotions.
rom coms are full of ups and downs and push and pull and break ups and tears and misunderstandings and drama and diva behaviour and make up sex and uncertainty and surprise because THATS WHAT WOMEN LIKE.

and its your role as a man to provide this drama whilst also (paradoxically) not being drawn into it.

so when she asks a question like this, she is really saying, i need you to spike my emotions. i need to feel the ups and the downs.

and you should spike her emotions but remain a MAN and when she gets all bitchy and emotionally uncalibrated, she wants to see that you dont get sucked in and start to relate to her like a woman. a man who starts to act like a woman is repulsive to a woman.

if she picks a little fight and you get all butt hurt or emotional or , even worse, try to supplicate and crawl to her, your status as a man drops. you are diminished.

so remain aloof and icey. she doesnt want to win, she wants to be with a winner

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #164 - Jun 26th, 2017 at 9:44am

That's a tremendous amount of no idea at all, Horse Boy.

I suspect you're still a virgin ... or at least pair-bonded with a very beta female.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 
Send Topic Print