Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13
Send Topic Print
Hey, sexy: objectifying catcalls (Read 7240 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Hey, sexy: objectifying catcalls
Reply #120 - Jun 22nd, 2017 at 11:44pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 11:14pm:
mothra wrote on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 4:35pm:
Gordon wrote on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 4:30pm:
It must pain you that so many of your sistas go out of their way dress and conduct themselves in a way to elicit attention and comments from men.

A friend used to wear ridiculously boob-a-licious shirts to work so she could tut tut and shame men she caught being a tit pervert, and use it to disarm men or gain the upper hand in some way.

OMG if you can't stop looking at my boobs for 5 seconds and concentrate I'll have to......

Did it occur to you for a moment that
we wear what we want to wear
? Not so that we can be objectified by men?

Anyway, nice admission that you think men are so vulnerable to womanly wiles. Says a tremendous amount about you ... no-one else.

mothra - I agree with you.

Wear them, ban their burqas.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #121 - Jun 22nd, 2017 at 11:45pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 11:30pm:
God made women to be beautiful creatures us men are blessed to share the planet with.

God did not make women for us men to degrade.
Us men should cherish and love women.

Ban Islam.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #122 - Jun 22nd, 2017 at 11:46pm

Setanta wrote on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 11:25pm:
I guess I objectified one of the lady cooks at the soup kitchen, she told me she was 73, I said "no way", you wouldn't put her past 63.
How dare me think she was younger than she looked and take her body and looks into account. And a good 63 at that.

Hot bun.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #123 - Jun 22nd, 2017 at 11:48pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 11:46pm:
I guess I objectified one of the lady cooks at the soup kitchen, she told me she was 73, I said "no way", you wouldn't put her past 63.
How dare me think she was younger than she looked and take her body and looks into account. And a good 63 at that.

Hot bun.

Hop off the heater or switch sides.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #124 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 2:59am

"God made women to be beautiful creatures us men are blessed to share the planet with.

God did not make women for us men to degrade.
Us men should cherish and love women."

... and God did not make women to be beautiful creatures who would want to share the world with us.... but he did not make men for those women to degrade.... but to be treated as genuine equals on their merit for their contribution to life, civilisation and the perpetuation of the Human Race.

Those women should love and cherish men for all they do and have done...

Grow Up!  And think about genuine Equality!  People like you have no idea in reality.... and are .. dare I say it..... PUSSY-WHIPPED!   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #125 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 3:02am

Setanta wrote on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 11:48pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 11:46pm:

Hot bun.

Hop off the heater or switch sides.

Hop off the bun and switch heaters.. that's the way men are programmed...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #126 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 6:44am

catcalls are just a gimmick and gimmicks dont work.
i would counsel guys against such things.

it also makes the male look needy (i need a reaction to validate my cat call) and it puts the girl on a pedestal (it conveys that you think she is something which is worthy and for all you know she is a brat, a bitch and someone you should not let anywhere near your personal ecosystem.

a much better frame is to flip this and actually screen the girl.

be a "man", approach a woman with centred confidence and good clean masculine energy (hard if you are a whining little pussy).
do you know how rare it is for a woman to be approached by a man who wants nothing from her and is there just to interact as a man to a woman...pretty f"ing rare.

now you just talk and be cool, non needy, calibrated and you come from a frame of , not trying to impress the girl at all, no bragging, no flashing the rolex, no mention of your career, just a man relating to a woman with confidence and you almost give her the impression that she has to qualify herself to you.

and women will do this (because they so rarely meet a man who is empowered by his own masculinity). if you have read well and can converse well (all things you should have been practicing in your daily work) then soon she will be tryhing to impress you. because she wants the validation from you. especially hot women ...they are completely numb to compliments and wolf whisltes and cat calls..they have heard it all a million times....try that and you will never hit her radar. but if you are the guy who doesnt try to impress and who doesnt validate her, she will develop a need for an outcome (your validation) and you simply dont give it (immediately). now she is chasing, she is attracted and she wants it.

its called being a man on your terms and being completely non needy and able to share expansive energy .
cat calls are taker mentality...how can i get something from this woman. women know that and why should they give you anything. woman dont (and neither should they) reward pathetic male behaviour

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #127 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 8:53am

aquascoot wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 6:44am:
catcalls are just a gimmick and gimmicks dont work.
i would counsel guys against such things.

it also makes the male look needy (i need a reaction to validate my cat call) and it puts the girl on a pedestal (it conveys that you think she is something which is worthy and for all you know she is a brat, a bitch and someone you should not let anywhere near your personal ecosystem.

a much better frame is to flip this and actually screen the girl.

be a "man", approach a woman with centred confidence and good clean masculine energy (hard if you are a whining little pussy).
do you know how rare it is for a woman to be approached by a man who wants nothing from her and is there just to interact as a man to a woman...pretty f"ing rare.

now you just talk and be cool, non needy, calibrated and you come from a frame of , not trying to impress the girl at all, no bragging, no flashing the rolex, no mention of your career, just a man relating to a woman with confidence and you almost give her the impression that she has to qualify herself to you.

and women will do this (because they so rarely meet a man who is empowered by his own masculinity). if you have read well and can converse well (all things you should have been practicing in your daily work) then soon she will be tryhing to impress you. because she wants the validation from you. especially hot women ...they are completely numb to compliments and wolf whisltes and cat calls..they have heard it all a million times....try that and you will never hit her radar. but if you are the guy who doesnt try to impress and who doesnt validate her, she will develop a need for an outcome (your validation) and you simply dont give it (immediately). now she is chasing, she is attracted and she wants it.

its called being a man on your terms and being completely non needy and able to share expansive energy .
cat calls are taker mentality...how can i get something from this woman. women know that and why should they give you anything. woman dont (and neither should they) reward pathetic male behaviour

+100

Play it cool. I wish I learned that in my teens.

IBI

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #128 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:17am

Never catcalled a single time in my life because women are not attracted to it. It is a loser tactic.

Let's turn it around. What is the best response to a woman who asks a man to buy her a drink?

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #129 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:39am

AiA wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:17am:
Never catcalled a single time in my life because women are not attracted to it. It is a loser tactic.

Let's turn it around. What is the best response to a woman who asks a man to buy her a drink?

Rohypnol

IBI

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #130 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:43am

Gordon wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:39am:
Rohypnol

Smiley

A woman asking a man to buy her a drink is the female equivalent to a catcall and men fall for it most every time thinking the woman will like him if he buys her a drink. She won't. She will like you however if you tell her (in so many words) to shut the fek up and buy you a drink instead.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #131 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:46am

AiA wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:17am:

i would caution against buying a woman a drink.
it looks needy, it looks like you want something from her in exchange.
dont be needy, be self amused, fun, offering value (purely because you are a man interacting with a woman).
if you cant get attraction off the back of your own masculine energy
if you have to be a "provider' to get attraction, then that girl will always know that she was slightly manipulated into partnering up.

if you have to use a car or clothes or brag about a career to "get" her, then you are attracting her, not off the male female dynamic but off a more logical dynamic and women are 'emotional creatures"

logic will never work long term

look at the movies women like.

does the guy just meet the girl and he's really nice and he buys her a drink and they get on great and they go on a few dates and their families all like each other and then they get married and go on a honeymoon and its really nice and they have 2 kids and they are really nice.

is that the sort of script that you could sell to hollywood to appeal to women?

women want the drama. the guy is a bit of a dick, they have a few fights, tears, a roller coaster of emotions, ups and downs, pulling away and getting back together, fun, sadness, adventure

and if you are a man, you probably dont really get it.

and if you ask a woman she will say she wants a gentleman (which is why you should never ask a woman).

the superior man understands this
he gives the woman the drama and the freedom to express her emotions and he doesnt supplicate, he doesnt apologise, he lets her experience the roller coaster and he just remains grounded in his own confidence and in this way "he grounds her".

if a woman asks you for a drink, just tell her

i have strong personal boundaries
i would never buy a drink for someone as it would make me feel pussy whipped
what else have you got ?

and watch her attraction grow

they all fall to their knees when the prince comes.
just be that guy who is free and could not give a toss about living up to sociieties norms.

society literally cheers men off the cliff.
they all suck up to and supplicate to women and there is nothing more repulsive to a woman then a nice guy who is , deep down, a creepy little manipulator who will want something from her in the end. want and need nothing

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #132 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:47am

AiA wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:43am:
Rohypnol

Smiley

A woman asking a man to buy her a drink is the female equivalent to a catcall and men fall for it most every time thinking the woman will like him if he buys her a drink. She won't. She will like you however if you tell her (in so many words) to shut the fek up and buy you a drink instead.

Women in Sydney (and I'm sure worldwide) brag about never having to spend a cent on drinks at a club.

I never played that silly game.

IBI

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #133 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 10:10am

Gordon wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:47am:
AiA wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:43am:
Rohypnol

Smiley

Women in Sydney (and I'm sure worldwide) brag about never having to spend a cent on drinks at a club.

I never played that silly game.

Silly female schitt test.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #134 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 10:50am

Men dress to attract women......Fact ( unless gay, then they dress to attract men)

Women dress to attract men .....and then put them down for it.

Catcalls, wolf wistles and tge like are testament to your attractiveness

Take it as a complement or wear a burlap sack.

But even then some women make a burlap sack look good.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13
Send Topic Print