Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How God created animals (Read 517 times)
mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

How God created animals
Jun 21st, 2017 at 12:33pm

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Re: How God created animals
Reply #1 - Jun 24th, 2017 at 5:27pm

Your favourite people, the Muslims, have started to ban the teaching of evolution in their schools.
Turkey, Saudi Arabia, who's next?
Why don't you write them and.complain?

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #2 - Jun 24th, 2017 at 6:29pm

bogarde73 wrote on Jun 24th, 2017 at 5:27pm:
Your favourite people, the Muslims, have started to ban the teaching of evolution in their schools.
Turkey, Saudi Arabia, who's next?
Why don't you write them and.complain?

Many schools in the US have never stopped teaching creationism

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Jun 24th, 2017 at 6:53pm

Why does there have to be 'one' right answer?
Why do people see only in Black 'or' White?

Creationism is Right
Evolution is Right.

A woman 'creates' a child.
A man 'evolves' a child.

There are Blue, Green, Brown, Yellow, Red, Grey people as well as Black or White.

A Scientist will tell you that the Earth is NOT the centre of the Universe and he/she is Right!
A Spiritualist will tell you that the Earth IS the centre of OUR Universe and he/she is also Right!

So please - use both sides of your brains  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #4 - Jun 24th, 2017 at 7:15pm

One way is science which never stops looking for better explanations.

Or you can choose religion, crap from some old book of doubtful provenance.

Evolution is the right answer to the origin of species. Genetics shows us the mechanism.

Religion is NEVER the right answer, it is just ignorance personified.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Jun 24th, 2017 at 7:44pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Jun 24th, 2017 at 7:15pm:

Evolution is the right answer to the origin of species. Genetics shows us the mechanism.

Don't rest your existence on Science too much.

Religion was formed long ago.
It was created by those who worshipped 'Sin' on the Temple of 'Ur' and thus 'Writing' was created.
During that period, much was indeed 'written' ...and hidden.
Then of course, invasions followed and after a few other powers taking control - the Jews put their 'Family Tree' into the 'immortality' of Writing and thus 'Religion' was born.
Adam & Eve being the 'first Jews' so to speak.

Eventually, the Jews, who were heavily influenced by Asia and thus their Religion empowers itself upon the 'Holy City' (because Asia created the concept of 'City' and hence 'Citi-Zen') and Christianity was born and adopted or 'oppressed' Europe. Mohommedism was created to reflect Africa even if they did breed like Asians.
So three Religions of the Middle-East to reflect the 3 Old Worlds.

In essence, Europe ate from the Tree of Knowledge (religion from the Middle-East) and it was West & East Europe that uses religion to its full effect, South (Latin) and Northern (Scandi) Europe not so much.

Without Religion "The only way to God is through us" (the Middle-East as the only way to Asia & Africa).
But someone ate from the Tree of Life and discovered Sahul, Oceania, Samerica & Namerica - the New Worlds.

That's where things really changed.
You could say Germany kicked the Jews out of Europe because of Namerica. "We believe in USA, not you!"
But Britain made sure Germany was not the 'heir apparent' to the USA.

Now we see France about to pay the price for Australia (region: Sahul) by the Moslems.

Religion?
Well, it has more to do with the New Worlds than you think.
If you think Science is the 'be all and end all' of perfection.
You are wrong!

Science and its TV Media (and black skivvy Atheists) are doing to the New Worlds exactly what Religion did to the Old Worlds.
But as you can see, every Celebrity, Scientist, Media, etc is totally bias to the African Man, Asian Man, Brunette European Man ...from its Oceanian home (in the 'middle' of the New Worlds) of 'Grey' Raven-haired Man.

Oh its a complicated world - but rest assured, the madness is just relative sanity.  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #6 - Jun 27th, 2017 at 8:03pm

I believe the explanations of science because they are always being tested and better explanations looked for and tested in turn—against evidence, not other moldy old books.

Yes yes, religious were the main group of people who could read and write, copying the same crap down the ages.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Jun 27th, 2017 at 8:14pm

Jasin wrote on Jun 24th, 2017 at 7:44pm:
Jovial Monk wrote on Jun 24th, 2017 at 7:15pm:

Don't rest your existence on Science too much.

Religion was formed long ago.
It was created by those who worshipped 'Sin' on the Temple of 'Ur' and thus 'Writing' was created.
During that period, much was indeed 'written' ...and hidden.
Then of course, invasions followed and after a few other powers taking control - the Jews put their 'Family Tree' into the 'immortality' of Writing and thus 'Religion' was born.
Adam & Eve being the 'first Jews' so to speak.

Eventually, the Jews, who were heavily influenced by Asia and thus their Religion empowers itself upon the 'Holy City' (because Asia created the concept of 'City' and hence 'Citi-Zen') and Christianity was born and adopted or 'oppressed' Europe. Mohommedism was created to reflect Africa even if they did breed like Asians.
So three Religions of the Middle-East to reflect the 3 Old Worlds.

In essence, Europe ate from the Tree of Knowledge (religion from the Middle-East) and it was West & East Europe that uses religion to its full effect, South (Latin) and Northern (Scandi) Europe not so much.

Without Religion "The only way to God is through us" (the Middle-East as the only way to Asia & Africa).
But someone ate from the Tree of Life and discovered Sahul, Oceania, Samerica & Namerica - the New Worlds.

That's where things really changed.
You could say Germany kicked the Jews out of Europe because of Namerica. "We believe in USA, not you!"
But Britain made sure Germany was not the 'heir apparent' to the USA.

Now we see France about to pay the price for Australia (region: Sahul) by the Moslems.

Religion?
Well, it has more to do with the New Worlds than you think.
If you think Science is the 'be all and end all' of perfection.
You are wrong!

Science and its TV Media (and black skivvy Atheists) are doing to the New Worlds exactly what Religion did to the Old Worlds.
But as you can see, every Celebrity, Scientist, Media, etc is totally bias to the African Man, Asian Man, Brunette European Man ...from its Oceanian home (in the 'middle' of the New Worlds) of 'Grey' Raven-haired Man.

Oh its a complicated world - but rest assured, the madness is just relative sanity.  Wink

bugger I talk some shiiit when I'm drunk with my other hand on my nnobb.  Roll Eyes
But I'm impressed with my typing skills when I do it.
Cool

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print