Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
The fight for independence begins (Read 3808 times)
BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Re: The fight for independence begins
Reply #15 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 10:29am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 10:15am:
BigOl64 wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 6:48am:
Auggie wrote on Jun 19th, 2017 at 9:15pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Jun 19th, 2017 at 2:58pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 19th, 2017 at 2:33pm:
You guys can also go back to a different decade I think too.

As an independent state we can actually do whatever we want.

No, you can't actually because the Commonwealth has so many of its fingers in the pie that they won't let little North Queensland dictate to them what to do. You kidding?

The only real solution is to restore Federalism and give more power to the States and local communities. Creating another State ain't gonna do anything.

Jeez I didn't think I had to wrote a small book on what that meant.

Read it in the context of not being dictated to by the SE Queensland government from which we seek independence; not the fkken commonwealth government.

Don't read what isn't there, Fkkk Me!

Build that wall.

Another fkken genius who knows less than fkk all about statehood and appropriate representation

Your ignorance is beyond comprehension.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #16 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 10:44am

BigOl64 wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 10:29am:

No, you can't actually because the Commonwealth has so many of its fingers in the pie that they won't let little North Queensland dictate to them what to do. You kidding?

The only real solution is to restore Federalism and give more power to the States and local communities. Creating another State ain't gonna do anything.

Read it in the context of not being dictated to by the SE Queensland government from which we seek independence; not the fkken commonwealth government.

Build that wall.

Another fkken genius who knows less than fkk all about statehood and appropriate representation

Not really, I just dont give a poo if you bozos break off. Its like a petulant child not getting its way so threatening to run away from  home.

So Nth Qld, run away, see if I care.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #17 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 11:21am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 10:44am:

Build that wall.

Not really, I just dont give a poo if you bozos break off. Its like a petulant child not getting its way so threatening to run away from  home.

Your government cares, they care a sh1tload, since they have deliberately undermined the process of separation on every occasion.

Could it be all the free and easy money they been ripping off of the North & regional QLD so they can gold plate south east Queensland?

You're right it is time to break away and make it on our own, the ONLY thing stopping us is the south east Queensland government. Maybe you could put in a word  Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #18 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 11:28am

BigOl64 wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 11:21am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 10:44am:

Build that wall.

Your government cares, they care a sh1tload, since they have deliberately undermined the process of separation on every occasion.

Could it be all the free and easy money they been ripping off of the North & regional QLD so they can gold plate south east Queensland?

You're right it is time to break away and make it on our own, the ONLY thing stopping us is the south east Queensland government. Maybe you could put in a word  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I will big fella.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #19 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 12:52pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 11:28am:

I will big fella.

We need more people like you willing to give up all that free money you've been scamming out of regional QLD.

People willing to see the unjust nature of a government that does not give a fkk about the people who don't live in SEQ, you should contact your local member and demand North Queensland gain  its independence.

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #20 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 1:13pm

BigOl64 wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 12:52pm:

I will big fella.

We need more people like you willing to give up all that free money you've been scamming out of regional QLD.

People willing to see the unjust nature of a government that does not give a fkk about the people who don't live in SEQ, you should contact your local member and demand North Queensland gain  its independence.

Just how much am I scamming out of regional Qld.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #21 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 1:16pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 1:13pm:

I will big fella.

You personally I doubt very much at all; your government, well there is a whole other story.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #22 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 1:20pm

BigOl64 wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 1:16pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 1:13pm:

I will big fella.

You personally I doubt very much at all; your government, well there is a whole other story.

So how much is the government scamming.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #23 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 6:20pm

Oh no, I understand exactly what you mean, but you're not getting my point. The point is that the Queensland government DOESN'T HAVE THE POWERS TO DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE because the so much is dependent on the Commonwealth in the first place - i.e. funding and the purse strings.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #24 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 8:54pm

Look. If you are gonna break off from Queensland and create your own 'other' State and create more paperwork for the Federal (Commonwealth also stands for 'other countries around the world' too) and ask for more hand-outs and relief packages from the Federal level...
...then just man up and go the full monty and become your own self-sufficient grown up adult 'NATION' of your own!

Don't pussy-foot around.
The Riverina long ago nearly became an Independent Nation during the Water War's and that was due to circumstance, not a whim.

Anyway, be patient. The future King of the UK will remove the Union Jack from the Aussie Flag with the statement "We are sick of you Aussies 'sponging' off us and we are going to sell you off! So long and thanks for all the fish!" Then you'll see this part of the world 'fall apart'
Tongue

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #25 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 8:57pm

One thing is for certain we will continue to not give a fkk about what some fkkhead southerner thinks.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

I'll quite likely join you.
If that is acceptable

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #26 - Jun 21st, 2017 at 5:20am

Auggie wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 6:20pm:

Oh no, I understand exactly what you mean, but you're not getting my point. The point is that the Queensland government DOESN'T HAVE THE POWERS TO DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE because the so much is dependent on the Commonwealth in the first place - i.e. funding and the purse strings.

The Queensland government decides what the Queensland budget will be not the commonwealth.

They decide if North Queensland will get a PET Scanner (No) or the Sunny Coast will get a $1.8 bil teaching hospital that no university want or needs (Yes).

The Queensland government alone makes the decision to spend more on one single infrastructure project for SEQ than they will spend on the entire rest of Queensland. no-one else.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #27 - Jun 21st, 2017 at 5:22am

Jasin wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 8:54pm:
Look. If you are gonna break off from Queensland and create your own 'other' State and create more paperwork for the Federal (Commonwealth also stands for 'other countries around the world' too) and ask for more hand-outs and relief packages from the Federal level...
...then just man up and go the full monty and become your own self-sufficient grown up adult 'NATION' of your own!

Don't pussy-foot around.
The Riverina long ago nearly became an Independent Nation during the Water War's and that was due to circumstance, not a whim.

Anyway, be patient. The future King of the UK will remove the Union Jack from the Aussie Flag with the statement "We are sick of you Aussies 'sponging' off us and we are going to sell you off! So long and thanks for all the fish!" Then you'll see this part of the world 'fall apart'
Tongue

Well that ladies and gents, that is the single most stupid comment on this subject so far, good one fkkhead.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

161a973f73_003.jpg (70 KB | 22 )
161a973f73_003.jpg

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #28 - Jun 21st, 2017 at 5:24am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 8:57pm:

One thing is for certain we will continue to not give a fkk about what some fkkhead southerner thinks.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

I'll quite likely join you.
If that is acceptable

Absolutely Sprint.

Never speak of DLS in a positive comment and you should just fine.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #29 - Jun 21st, 2017 at 6:50pm

For a BigOl64
you sure don't get with the Big Picture Program.
You are possibly one of those pedantic boring anally-retentive people who prefer the smaller-fine print details that meander on through an entire Thread.
I guess its your way of being 'intellectually' superior like an over-achiever complexing simple things.
Oh and thanks for the personal insult.
I didn't say anything about you being a pompous twat that was a brat when you were young.
Did you join the Army or something because you couldn't cut the mustard in the play-ground and had to be 'trained' how to fight?
I could go on. But I tend to respect people's opinions - regardless.

Enjoy life in Wally World (QLD)  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print