Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Australian Muslim Apologists (Read 9544 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Australian Muslim Apologists
Reply #75 - Jun 22nd, 2017 at 6:33pm

Valkie wrote on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 9:17am:
I have been saying that for years.

There are too many people.

If a country cannot support its population, if the land cannot support those living on it, the population needs to be reduced.
Not by genocide, but by simple sterilization.
In two generations the problem will be solved.

If a country requires aid, because their population is growing faster than it can support.
Give them aid, but with a caveat, the population eating the food must be sterilized.

The world cannot continue to allow uncontrolled population growth.
Civilization in sensible countries cannot be expected to continue to take more and more immigrants form these out of control countries, the culture of those countries would be destroyed and the primitive over-breeders would continue to breed unchecked until the world is overrun by them.

If they cant control their need to breed.
we need to do it for them.

The only other result is total destruction of the human race.

An interesting idea.  So, who is decide who is to be sterilised, who is to be allowed to breed?  You, Valkie?   What if you're one of those decided should be sterilised?   Tsk, tsk, all these questions and of course, you'll avoid answering them, as per usual, preferring one of your usual rants about Islamophobia or using ad hominem debate again.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #76 - Jun 22nd, 2017 at 6:45pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 6:33pm:

If a country cannot support its population, if the land cannot support those living on it, the population needs to be reduced.

If a country requires aid, because their population is growing faster than it can support.
Give them aid, but with a caveat, the population eating the food must be sterilized.

Civilization in sensible countries cannot be expected to continue to take more and more immigrants form these out of control countries, the culture of those countries would be destroyed and the primitive over-breeders would continue to breed unchecked until the world is overrun by them.

An interesting idea.  So, who is decide who is to be sterilised, who is to be allowed to breed?  You, Valkie?   What if you're one of those decided should be sterilised?   Tsk, tsk, all these questions and of course, you'll avoid answering them, as per usual, preferring one of your usual rants about Islamophobia or using ad hominem debate again.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Let's adopt the policies of Nazi Germany because that was a great idea.... (sarcasm)....

The Progressive President

IP Logged

donincognito
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 2:20pm

Wow it really doesnt take much for the literal nazi eugenics supporters to pop their heads up out of the woodwork.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #78 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 4:26pm

donincognito wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 2:20pm:
Wow it really doesnt take much for the literal nazi eugenics supporters to pop their heads up out of the woodwork.

I hope you weren't referring to me. I was being sarcastic...

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #79 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 7:44pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 6:33pm:

Did you even read the post or were you sooooo eager to try and put me down that you didnt even bother?

I said that if a country cannot support its population.
Give them aid, but the caveat  (condition) is that the ones taking the aid must be sterilized.
They can refuse thevfood if they want to breed uncontrolled, but not with free food.

These third world countries are growing exponentially, they cannot/ will not stop breeding.
How long do we have to continue to feed an ever growing parasite that will not stop growing?

I did not suggest murder or anything similar
I simply suggested that if they want aid, it comes with a price.

The result of this continued aid and uncontrolled breeding is that these countries will require more and more aid or will demand more and more immigration, while continuing to breed uncontrolled.
Is this what you want?
All first world countries doing nothing but providing more and more aid, farming every possible piece of land simply to feed an ever growing population of uncontrolled breeding machines?

Think with your head.......for a change

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

donincognito
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Jun 24th, 2017 at 2:40pm

Auggie wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 4:26pm:
donincognito wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 2:20pm:

I hope you weren't referring to me. I was being sarcastic...

haha, nah, you are all good. Its the other chucklefvcks that seem to be advocating for a return to the days of the ubermensch.

Valkie wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 7:44pm:
I said that if a country cannot support its population.
Give them aid, but the caveat  (condition) is that the ones taking the aid must be sterilized.
They can refuse thevfood if they want to breed uncontrolled, but not with free food.

Does this count for welfare as well?

Quote:
These third world countries are growing exponentially, they cannot/ will not stop breeding.
How long do we have to continue to feed an ever growing parasite that will not stop growing?

Easiest and most effective way to slow population growth is to educate the women. Its a well known fact.

Quote:
I did not suggest murder or anything similar
I simply suggested that if they want aid, it comes with a price.

Quote:
The result of this continued aid and uncontrolled breeding is that these countries will require more and more aid or will demand more and more immigration, while continuing to breed uncontrolled.

Is this what you want?
All first world countries doing nothing but providing more and more aid, farming every possible piece of land simply to feed an ever growing population of uncontrolled breeding machines?

Think with your head.......for a change

This is just so far out of step with reality that im pretty sure you are not arguing in good faith, and actually debating anything with you is completely smacking pointless.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Jun 24th, 2017 at 3:12pm

Check out the three burka women trailing the weird beard with 18 kids in tow heading out of the ME and towards the infidels in the West, within 10yrs that family could easily pump out 50 kids, 20yrs after that it would be 150, 20yrs after that it would be 450 and so on, next is 1350.
So in one lifetime one family can produce in excess of 2,000 people.
Stop immigration to Australia, we are full.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #82 - Jun 24th, 2017 at 4:46pm

Quote:
   This is just so far out of step with reality that im pretty sure you are not arguing in good faith, and actually debating anything with you is completely smacking pointless.   

The numbers dont lie.

The world population is growing exponentially.
Without some sort of plan, we will breed to the point that it will not be a few countries starving.
The whole world will be starving.

Or do you, in your infinite wisdom have a better solution?

Remember, Africa tried the free condom process......failed.
Third world countries are breeding far beyond their ability to support the growing population.
How would you stop this march to destruction?

Im really interested to hear your solution?

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

donincognito
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Jun 24th, 2017 at 5:59pm

Valkie wrote on Jun 24th, 2017 at 4:46pm:
Quote:

The numbers dont lie.

Without some sort of plan, we will breed to the point that it will not be a few countries starving.

Third world countries are breeding far beyond their ability to support the growing population.

Its a really simple 3 part plan.

(1) We stop bombing everyone who disagrees with us.
(2) We educate the female population.
(3) We liberate the means of production from the useless and parasitic upper class.

The third step is optional, but highly recommended.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #84 - Jun 25th, 2017 at 4:41pm

donincognito wrote on Jun 24th, 2017 at 5:59pm:
Valkie wrote on Jun 24th, 2017 at 4:46pm:
Quote:

The numbers dont lie.

Its a really simple 3 part plan.

(1) We stop bombing everyone who disagrees with us.
(2) We educate the female population.
(3) We liberate the means of production from the useless and parasitic upper class.

The third step is optional, but highly recommended.

Perhaps this has some merit.

However it does not address the root cause (no pun intended)
The population growth will not slow or stop using the measures you have suggested.
We have to slow down of completely stop population growth...NOW.
Better still, we should think about reducing the worlds population, not just in third world countries, but in all countries.

Why do we need 30, 40, 50 million people in Australia?
What is wrong with maintaining a comfortable 20 million?

Surely you can see the sense in what I say.
Less people = less pollution
less people = less pressure on the environment and resources.
Less people = a better place to live.

The only downside is for the rich multinationals and grubberments that feed off the taxes and money flowing from a pyramid scheme of ever increasing population growth and consumerism.

Greed before need
Money before common sense.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

donincognito
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Jun 25th, 2017 at 9:56pm

Valkie wrote on Jun 25th, 2017 at 4:41pm:
Perhaps this has some merit.

Lol. Perhaps.

Quote:
However it does not address the root cause (no pun intended)
The population growth will not slow or stop using the measures you have suggested.

No, you are wrong. It will. Thats why I suggested it when you asked for methods to slow down population growth.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2015/07/how-education-can-moderate-population-growth/
Quote:
One of the most powerful tools in stemming population growth will be education, says Mark Montgomery, an economics professor at Stony Brook University and a researcher at the Population Council. “We’ve seen some astonishing transitions, especially in the 1970s in what were then poor countries where fertility rates fell when levels of education went up.”

Studies conducted by Mr Lutz and his team support this. The researchers found that, on average, uneducated Malian women gave birth to almost 7 children. For the better-educated, the number was about four.

“Education leads to lower birth rates and slows population growth,” he says. “This makes it easier for countries to develop. A more-educated workforce also makes poverty eradication and economic growth easier to achieve.”

http://www.nature.com/news/development-slow-down-population-growth-1.19415

Quote:
Family-planning programmes are most effective where socio-economic conditions are improving. In particular, education of girls is a powerful brake on fertility. Educated women marry later, tend to want smaller families (in part, because the opportunity costs of childbearing are higher for these women) and are more capable of overcoming obstacles to their use of family planning. However, educated women must have access to contraception to act on their reproductive preferences. Family planning, education (of women and men) and socio-economic development are mutually reinforcing, and should be pursued together.

Quote:
We have to slow down of completely stop population growth...NOW.
Better still, we should think about reducing the worlds population, not just in third world countries, but in all countries.

Why do we need 30, 40, 50 million people in Australia?
What is wrong with maintaining a comfortable 20 million?

Surely you can see the sense in what I say.
Less people = less pollution
less people = less pressure on the environment and resources.
Less people = a better place to live.

The only downside is for the rich multinationals and grubberments that feed off the taxes and money flowing from a pyramid scheme of ever increasing population growth and consumerism.

Greed before need
Money before common sense.

I dont disagree with much of this.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #86 - Jun 27th, 2017 at 3:17pm

Well .... I read back a page.

Question :

What's a gronk????

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print