Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Australian Muslim Apologists (Read 9570 times)
Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Australian Muslim Apologists
Reply #45 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 4:15pm

If Muslim importation was stopped, which is what most people want then the terrorism  threat level may not escalate from a mere be alert but not alarmed to run and hide. What other country or religion increases the threat level here than from the Muslims... dam none.
Stop immigration now.

IP Logged

donincognito
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 4:49pm

cods wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 3:21pm:
what about the one that circumcises its females before they are old enough to know for what reason......because we all know almost to a one they would not welcome it... Angry Angry

Jews and Christians? Oh wait, thats male genital mutilation, my bad.

Quote:
I have forgotten the name of that religion...then theres another mob that blame and brutalise a women if she is raped.... Angry Angry

That happens all the time in supposed christian nations.

Quote:
it gets worse  theres one that throws Homosexuals  [alive]..from great heights....

Citation needed. There are plenty of christian nations that support the execution of homosexuals as well.

Quote:
another does beheadings in the open market place..

So its ok to kill people, just as long as you do it nicely?

IP Logged

donincognito
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 4:51pm

Johnnie wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 4:15pm:
If Muslim importation was stopped, which is what most people want then the terrorism  threat level may not escalate from a mere be alert but not alarmed to run and hide. What other country or religion increases the threat level here than from the Muslims... dam none.
Stop immigration now.

Australia would soon be in major trouble if immigration was stopped. As an (supposedly) educated western nation, our natural birth rate is not high enough to counter the natural death rate, and so we rely on immigrants to fill in the gaps. Please stop spouting off this utter nonsense that would only lead to more trouble.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 5:29pm

donincognito wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 4:51pm:
Stop immigration now.

Australia would soon be in major trouble if immigration was stopped. As an (supposedly) educated western nation, our natural birth rate is not high enough to counter the natural death rate, and so we rely on immigrants to fill in the gaps. Please stop spouting off this utter nonsense that would only lead to more trouble.

Why does population have to increase, and if it does why does it have to increase from a known troublesome religion. The known problem can be isolated until they tow the line.

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 5:50pm

We import building materials with asbestos in them, we ban imports from that country.

We import people with  bad religion in them, we should ban people from those countries.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 6:03pm

Stop immigration now.

Muslim have the highest unemployment rates of all migrants in Australia, how does bringing in muslims to go on welfare help this country?

A thread on muslim unemployment rates in Australia here- ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1350297679

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 6:08pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 6:03pm:
Stop immigration now.

Muslim have the highest unemployment rates of all migrants in Australia...

Thanks to Islamophobia (i.e. bosses who shun jobseekers named “Mohammad’’ and women wearing hijabs).

One again, it's people like you who are the problem.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #52 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 6:26pm

Gordon wrote on Jun 18th, 2017 at 9:27pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 18th, 2017 at 9:22pm:
Gordon wrote on Jun 18th, 2017 at 9:19pm:
Welcome to Australia,  guys.

Exactly.

That news article made my day.  Smiley

Australia should be an ark for people who want to escape their regressive religion or culture.
Coming here for just the clean air and bling isn't a good enough reason.

Come hereby for the progressive life or stay put.

How do you know the person isn't lying?

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #53 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 6:28pm

Gordon wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 10:09am:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 12:14am:
Whom?   If you believe I am an apologist for Islam, think again, Lisa.   I believe everybody should be allowed to believe what ever religion they like.   

If there was a religion followed by a large group of people that plucked the eyes out of every 2nd born female, would you support their right to follow it because it's a religion?

As that would be against the law, no I would not.  Nothing ordinary,, everyday, moderate Muslims do is against the law, Gordon.  Why do you keep lumping them with the Islamists?   Is it because it makes your Islamophobia easier?  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #54 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 6:31pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 12:02pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 19th, 2017 at 7:37pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 18th, 2017 at 9:02pm:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4612724/Why-Australian-Muslim-couple-tur...

The Quran states that a woman is half a man': Why an Australian Muslim couple turned their backs on Islam because it is a 'religion of war' riddled with 'venomous misogyny'

Couple Sami Shah and Ishma Alvi both grew up as Muslims but since left Islam

Melbourne-based couple have told why they both turned their backs on religion

They cited extremism, sexism and misogyny as key reasons for their decisions

Mr Shah, an author, has written a new book, The Islamic Republic of Australia

-------------------------------------------------------

A couple who both grew up as Muslims in Pakistan have told why they turned their backs on Islam.

Sami Shah and Ishma Alvi, who became Australian citizens in January and live in Melbourne with their young daughter, said extremism, sexism and misogyny were key reasons why they opted out of the religion. 

The couple also explained the reasons for their transition by citing passages from the Quran, which Mr Shah has described as 'maddening as a text'.

An edited extract from Mr Shah's latest book, The Islamic Republic of Australia, which details the move from Muslim to non-Muslim was published in The Weekend Australian magazine on Saturday.

The book also 'is an entertaining and fascinating snapshot of Islam down under today' and 'takes us behind the stereotypes and generalisations to find out who Australian Muslims are', an overview of the title says.

'The religion I had been told my entire life was a religion of peace - an argument I myself had propagated when ­confronted with Islam's critics while studying in America - was ­comfortably being used as a ­religion of war.'

Mr Shah said he was happy to now be living in Australia where he did not have his daily life heavily influenced by Islam and for his daughter to have the same freedoms and he enjoys. 

Ms Alvi, a psychologist, said she believed Islam was not female-positive, a notion she first came to when she was aged 17.

Up just for Brian Rossahamed!

Not a word from the forum apologists who claim to have no religion on these 2 ex muslims who rejected Islam.

little pecca,mothra,brian ,arsie and john smith are silent when people are smart enough to reject Islam.

My silence indicates that I am unconcerned about them, Baron.  They have exercised their right to believe in something other than Islam.   I support that right.   Do you?   I also support the right of people to believe in Islam if that is what they want to do.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #55 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 6:35pm

cods wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 3:21pm:
Gordon wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 10:09am:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 12:14am:
Whom?   If you believe I am an apologist for Islam, think again, Lisa.   I believe everybody should be allowed to believe what ever religion they like.   

If there was a religion followed by a large group of people that plucked the eyes out of every 2nd born female, would you support their right to follow it because it's a religion?

what about the one that circumcises its females before they are old enough to know for what reason......because we all know almost to a one they would not welcome it... Angry Angry

I have forgotten the name of that religion...then theres another mob that blame and brutalise a women if she is raped.... Angry Angry

it gets worse  theres one that throws Homosexuals  [alive]..from great heights....

another does beheadings in the open market place..

and brian  believes they have the right over other people..
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

gosh I do hope brian doesnt call himself a Christian...

geeeez.. Angry Angry

Some adherents of Christianity committed exactly the same crimes, Cods.   They also committed far worse ones.    It is the main reason why I became an agnostic.   What about you, do you support Christianity, a religion that has raped, pillaged, taken over, destroyed, other religions?   That has helped impose slavery, imperialism, etc., on the world?   I don't.   Any more than I support any other religion that has similar histories, including Islam.  However, I won't allow some people to persecute innocent people who have committed no crimes.   What about you?   Ordinary, everyday, moderate, Muslims are innocent of any crimes, Cods.  Do they deserve to be persecuted?

IP Logged

donincognito
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 6:44pm

Johnnie wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 5:29pm:
Why does population have to increase, and if it does why does it have to increase from a known troublesome religion. The known problem can be isolated until they tow the line.

Because we live in a consumption based society, and if there arent enough people consuming things, and keeping the economy ticking over, then it all falls in a heap.

Because there are a lot, I mean an absolute shitload, of boomers who expect to live longer, and will therefore need more money and effort to support them.

Because its racist to lump the actions of a minority in with the majority. Are you happy to proudly own the actions of the KKK and the kiddy fiddling church? There are more than a billion muslims round the world. If they really wanted to take over, they would have already.

Muslims do toe the line here in Australia. There are a small handful, literally, that dont, but I can 100% guarantee you that there is a higher percentage of white Christians that dont toe the line. But you have no problems with selectively applying your own made up standards, which will inevitably result in the group you dont like failing.

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 6:51pm

higher percentage of white Christians that dont toe the line. But you have no problems with selectively applying your own made up standards, which will inevitably result in the group you dont like failing

I think you better check your maths skills.

IP Logged

donincognito
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 7:13pm

miketrees wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 6:51pm:
higher percentage of white Christians that dont toe the line. But you have no problems with selectively applying your own made up standards, which will inevitably result in the group you dont like failing

I think you better check your maths skills.

why? By all appearances, on this site, you dont need to back up anything at all with anything approaching a fact. You just say whatever shite you want and assume that its correct.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 7:37pm

donincognito wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 6:44pm:
Johnnie wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 5:29pm:

Because we live in a consumption based society, and if there arent enough people consuming things, and keeping the economy ticking over, then it all falls in a heap.

Because there are a lot, I mean an absolute shitload, of boomers who expect to live longer, and will therefore need more money and effort to support them.

Because its racist to lump the actions of a minority in with the majority. Are you happy to proudly own the actions of the KKK and the kiddy fiddling church? There are more than a billion muslims round the world. If they really wanted to take over, they would have already.

Muslims do toe the line here in Australia. There are a small handful, literally, that dont, but I can 100% guarantee you that there is a higher percentage of white Christians that dont toe the line. But you have no problems with selectively applying your own made up standards, which will inevitably result in the group you dont like failing.

I don't proudly own the actions of anyone unless fully endorsed by me, even then I remain wary, there is more bs coming from section of the community then any other per head of population which nobody can deny.
Nip the problem in the bud.
BAN IMMIGRATION NOW

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print