Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print
Australian Muslim Apologists (Read 9547 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Australian Muslim Apologists
Reply #30 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 4:10pm

oh yes happy birthday grap... trust someone made a cake for you... Kiss Kiss

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #31 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 6:09pm

Valkie wrote on Jun 19th, 2017 at 6:24am:
There is hope.

The sick twisted CULT is starting to fracture, one couple at a time.

Where is bwyannnnnnnnnnnn

Hevwill bevturning and looking forvall manner ofvreasonsvwhay these two, obviously intellegent, people fled from this cult of death.

Their IQ went up 50 fold when they left this CULT.

Islam is dying
Praise be to the Lord, the devil is being defeated

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  More Islamophobia?  I don't know why you bother, Valkie.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #32 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 7:37pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 18th, 2017 at 9:02pm:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4612724/Why-Australian-Muslim-couple-tur...

The Quran states that a woman is half a man': Why an Australian Muslim couple turned their backs on Islam because it is a 'religion of war' riddled with 'venomous misogyny'

Couple Sami Shah and Ishma Alvi both grew up as Muslims but since left Islam

Melbourne-based couple have told why they both turned their backs on religion

They cited extremism, sexism and misogyny as key reasons for their decisions

Mr Shah, an author, has written a new book, The Islamic Republic of Australia

-------------------------------------------------------

A couple who both grew up as Muslims in Pakistan have told why they turned their backs on Islam.

Sami Shah and Ishma Alvi, who became Australian citizens in January and live in Melbourne with their young daughter, said extremism, sexism and misogyny were key reasons why they opted out of the religion. 

The couple also explained the reasons for their transition by citing passages from the Quran, which Mr Shah has described as 'maddening as a text'.

An edited extract from Mr Shah's latest book, The Islamic Republic of Australia, which details the move from Muslim to non-Muslim was published in The Weekend Australian magazine on Saturday.

The book also 'is an entertaining and fascinating snapshot of Islam down under today' and 'takes us behind the stereotypes and generalisations to find out who Australian Muslims are', an overview of the title says.

'The religion I had been told my entire life was a religion of peace - an argument I myself had propagated when ­confronted with Islam's critics while studying in America - was ­comfortably being used as a ­religion of war.'

Mr Shah said he was happy to now be living in Australia where he did not have his daily life heavily influenced by Islam and for his daughter to have the same freedoms and he enjoys. 

Ms Alvi, a psychologist, said she believed Islam was not female-positive, a notion she first came to when she was aged 17.

Up just for Brian Rossahamed!

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #33 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 12:14am

Whom?   If you believe I am an apologist for Islam, think again, Lisa.   I believe everybody should be allowed to believe what ever religion they like.   I don't believe people should be persecuted for their religious beliefs.   Muslims are generally, fine people.  I've served with/studies with/worked with Muslims for decades and never had a problem with them.   I don't believe people here should be given a free pass to persecute ordinary, everyday, moderate Muslims or Jews or Hindus or Christians.  Do you?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #34 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 9:56am

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 10:04am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 9:56am:

Thanks for that, Bojack.

"A London imam who protected an alleged terrorist just after he attacked worshippers leaving a mosque in the city's north yesterday has praised members of his congregation for their actions.

Mohammed Mahmoud could be heard shouting "no one touch him" after a trio of men tackled Darren Osborne, 47, who had driven his van into a crowd outside the Muslim Welfare Centre.

Footage of the immediate aftermath indicates that Osborne, who witnesses say was screaming that he wanted to "kill all Muslims", was in very real danger of being harmed by the furious witnesses.

But thanks to the composure of Mr Mahmoud and several others, police were able to arrest an apparently uninjured Osborne."

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #36 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 10:09am

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 12:14am:
Whom?   If you believe I am an apologist for Islam, think again, Lisa.   I believe everybody should be allowed to believe what ever religion they like.   

If there was a religion followed by a large group of people that plucked the eyes out of every 2nd born female, would you support their right to follow it because it's a religion?

IBI

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #37 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 11:59am

Gordon wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 10:09am:
Whom?   If you believe I am an apologist for Islam, think again, Lisa.   I believe everybody should be allowed to believe what ever religion they like.   

If there was a religion followed by a large group of people that plucked the eyes out of every 2nd born female, would you support their right to follow it because it's a religion?

They can believe in it... as long as they don't act on it... that is the essence of the difference between the 'spiritual' world and the secular world......

If you break the rules of the secular world, you hare punished in the here and now... if you break the rules of the spiritual world, you are at least given a fair trial before hanging in the next world....

Certain infantile religions need to get hold of that.   

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 12:02pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 19th, 2017 at 7:37pm:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4612724/Why-Australian-Muslim-couple-tur...

The Quran states that a woman is half a man': Why an Australian Muslim couple turned their backs on Islam because it is a 'religion of war' riddled with 'venomous misogyny'

A couple who both grew up as Muslims in Pakistan have told why they turned their backs on Islam.

Sami Shah and Ishma Alvi, who became Australian citizens in January and live in Melbourne with their young daughter, said extremism, sexism and misogyny were key reasons why they opted out of the religion. 

The couple also explained the reasons for their transition by citing passages from the Quran, which Mr Shah has described as 'maddening as a text'.

An edited extract from Mr Shah's latest book, The Islamic Republic of Australia, which details the move from Muslim to non-Muslim was published in The Weekend Australian magazine on Saturday.

The book also 'is an entertaining and fascinating snapshot of Islam down under today' and 'takes us behind the stereotypes and generalisations to find out who Australian Muslims are', an overview of the title says.

'The religion I had been told my entire life was a religion of peace - an argument I myself had propagated when ­confronted with Islam's critics while studying in America - was ­comfortably being used as a ­religion of war.'

Mr Shah said he was happy to now be living in Australia where he did not have his daily life heavily influenced by Islam and for his daughter to have the same freedoms and he enjoys. 

Ms Alvi, a psychologist, said she believed Islam was not female-positive, a notion she first came to when she was aged 17.

Not a word from the forum apologists who claim to have no religion on these 2 ex muslims who rejected Islam.

little pecca,mothra,brian ,arsie and john smith are silent when people are smart enough to reject Islam.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 12:04pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 12:02pm:

Not a word from the forum apologists who claim to have no religion on these 2 ex muslims who rejected Islam.

little pecca,mothra,brian ,arsie and john smith are silent when people are smart enough to reject Islam.

I don't actually care.

Do you care about the reasons why i rejected Christianity?

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #40 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 12:07pm

Yep and you can add Bojack 🐴 man to that pathetic list of pro Islamic terrorist apologetic nutters.

Seriously ignore them. They're just not worth responding to.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 12:18pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 12:07pm:

Yep and you can add Bojack 🐴 man to that pathetic list of pro Islamic terrorist apologetic nutters.

I think ignoring them is the best option, there is no cure for stupid people like them.  Smiley

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #42 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 12:54pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 12:18pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 12:07pm:

I think ignoring them is the best option, there is no cure for stupid people like them.  Smiley

Grin sounds like good advise Baron - and yet here you are....

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 3:21pm

Gordon wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 10:09am:

what about the one that circumcises its females before they are old enough to know for what reason......because we all know almost to a one they would not welcome it... Angry Angry

I have forgotten the name of that religion...then theres another mob that blame and brutalise a women if she is raped.... Angry Angry

it gets worse  theres one that throws Homosexuals  [alive]..from great heights....

another does beheadings in the open market place..

and brian  believes they have the right over other people..
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

gosh I do hope brian doesnt call himself a Christian...

geeeez.. Angry Angry

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #44 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 3:29pm

Gordon wrote on Jun 18th, 2017 at 9:42pm:
Black Orchid wrote on Jun 18th, 2017 at 9:29pm:
One would think that the whole point of moving your family to another country would be because you like the culture of said country and want to share in it and live that way.

Nobody is saying they have to put thongs and king gee shorts on the day they arrive.

Exactly.

Give them a year at least to learn how to chunder in the prescribed manner and how to throw another Abo on the barbie ....

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print