Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
JaSin's War on the inevitable (Read 381 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

JaSin's War on the inevitable
Jun 18th, 2017 at 7:32pm

I think I should refrain from Posting on the Subject of the World War (3) that is just around the corner...
...as I think I am upsetting some people.
My apologies.

denethor.jpg (9 KB | 28 )
denethor.jpg

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

mrknownothing

Australian Politics

Re: JaSin's War on the inevitable
Reply #1 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 7:45pm

Don't be silly Jasin. I appreciate your posts.

Time to bugger off bush somewhere. Well atleast plan to.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #2 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 12:47am

No - you're not upsetting people - we've been in WWIII since the turn of the century... never mistake a series of low-key 'brush fire' wars for peace overall.

These are merely skirmishes on the edges while the antagonists sort out their own and their enemy's potential and capability....

I'm still into doing my WW IV series... I'll get back to III when I finish... and research all the things that will contribute to WW IV, including the failures of WW III and its 'peace'.

Told yez before - the Duke of Wellington reigned as CIC of the British Army (the government gave him a grant of one million pounds in 1815!!), and then Prime Minister, at a time when there was 'peace' from 1815 (Waterloo) to 1854 (the Crimea).  During the same time there were numerous wars going on, but nothing to compare with the Napoleonic Wars.... and so it is easy to mistake apparent peace for real peace - you need to look at the battle lines being drawn up and what is contributing to them and to the next BIG war..... which will draw in your sons and your daughters..... and not all of whom will come home.

Someone said earlier today that Iran would soon be at war - they gave Sad Sam a hiding, BTW - and that more and more Arab states were becoming alienated (that's their chosen lifestyle, same as Yer Bogan in Western Sydney etc, but hey... who am I to criticise?).... and that this meant a further polarisation of many millions of people in the near future....

We (the West) are holding the lid on with small scale wars (for right or wrong they do send a message, much like the Romans did).... but the reality is that the pot is boiling and is nearly ready to blow off its lid.

Over-population must inevitably end in fighting for territory, resources and at the end, for life itself.

Get used to it.  Get ready for it.  Be prepared to have your children come home in a box, if at all.  Teach your children well... teach them to fight in an organised and disciplined manner .... they will have to some time soon....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #3 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 2:21am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 19th, 2017 at 12:47am:
No - you're not upsetting people - we've been in WWIII since the turn of the century... never mistake a series of low-key 'brush fire' wars for peace overall.

These are merely skirmishes on the edges while the antagonists sort out their own and their enemy's potential and capability....

I'm still into doing my WW IV series... I'll get back to III when I finish... and research all the things that will contribute to WW IV, including the failures of WW III and its 'peace'.

Told yez before - the Duke of Wellington reigned as CIC of the British Army (the government gave him a grant of one million pounds in 1815!!), and then Prime Minister, at a time when there was 'peace' from 1815 (Waterloo) to 1854 (the Crimea).  During the same time there were numerous wars going on, but nothing to compare with the Napoleonic Wars.... and so it is easy to mistake apparent peace for real peace - you need to look at the battle lines being drawn up and what is contributing to them and to the next BIG war..... which will draw in your sons and your daughters..... and not all of whom will come home.

Someone said earlier today that Iran would soon be at war - they gave Sad Sam a hiding, BTW - and that more and more Arab states were becoming alienated (that's their chosen lifestyle, same as Yer Bogan in Western Sydney etc, but hey... who am I to criticise?).... and that this meant a further polarisation of many millions of people in the near future....

We (the West) are holding the lid on with small scale wars (for right or wrong they do send a message, much like the Romans did).... but the reality is that the pot is boiling and is nearly ready to blow off its lid.

Over-population must inevitably end in fighting for territory, resources and at the end, for life itself.

Get used to it.  Get ready for it.  Be prepared to have your children come home in a box, if at all.  Teach your children well... teach them to fight in an organised and disciplined manner .... they will have to some time soon....

That's why I tried to guide my kids into "essential" services that would not end up on the front line with a weapon in their hands. The F&T could end up there in the engineers but I doubt the programmer or medic will.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #4 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 10:19pm

The programmer will be on the new front line guiding a drone to rain bombs from above, creating death showers.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Jun 21st, 2017 at 6:16pm

freediver wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 10:19pm:
The programmer will be on the new front line guiding a drone to rain bombs from above, creating death showers.

Totally agree!

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print