Send Topic Print
14. (Read 6001 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: 14.
Reply #135 - Jun 21st, 2017 at 5:56pm

Quote:
You thought that since you were such a Jolly Nice Person as a Cabbie, that James Hird should have at least acknowledged you with a "Gidday mate" or something.  He didn't so you considered him "pretty rude".  He wasn't rude, you expect that EVERYBODY who catches your cab should at least say "Gidday Mate". Nope.  Doesn't work like that.

You really come across as SO Full of Yourself. You are VERY small potatoes in the scheme of things.

Hird was the only person I have ever had in the Cab who behaved like he did.  As I said, 'pretty rude' but I could not care less that he did not say 'G'day.'  That is down to him and not me, and guess what?  He has fallen from grace, and I'm still here without the smear he has on him......(one I disagree with, but it is there.  He obviously pissed people off.)

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #136 - Jun 21st, 2017 at 5:58pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 21st, 2017 at 4:05pm:
eas Nappy, that's exactly what I said.  So ask cods why she is misrepresenting what I said as she did

A pleb to drive me to a destination of my choice in silence if I wish. After all I AM THE CUSTOMER and the customer is always right in any service industry.
Happy new year mate, I hope you enjoy it. Exclaim Smiley Smiley

With an attitude like that, you'd be left at the side of the road.  But......at least we agree......the service you hire is to be transported from A to B, not to be provided with an Office in which to conduct your business as if no-one else Quote:
was there.

Quote:
the back seat IS an office as if the tax driver were not there - because he isnt.

Fact is....he is, and it is rude to not excuse yourself while you are in his Cab with a simple polite, "Apologies, mate, I need to take/make this call."

Quote:
very noticable how you havent answered my reply to you regarding James Hird... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

however you are a business....you earn your money giving people a service.....of course its your cab  you can ask peoplenotto eat or drink or get up to other stuff..

but you would need to put a sign up outside your cab about using the back seat like it was an "office" because this miserable driver wont have a bar of it..

whats the betting you havent got a sign up aussie???

your cab your rules.. I love it..

Who needs a sign to ask that manners, a Mother normally teaches anyone when they are a kid, apply ~ even in Cabs.

I Quote:
f your conduct is distracting me, placing your safety, the safety of others, and my safety at risk, I'll tell you to desist and if your don't, you'll be on the side of the road quick smart.

When you get in a Cab, don't leave your manners on the footpath.

Quote:
James wasnt rude he was using a service

Yeas he was, and just like anyone using a service, an introductory greeting like 'G'day,' at the start, and a polite "thanks" at the end of delivery of the service is simply good manners, is it not, cods

Quote:
Alinta wrote on Jan 9th, 2017 at 8:46pm:
Did he say anything at all on entry and/or exit ????????

On entry....just the bare destination.  Even then, he was on the phone.  Nothing.  On exit, no words, still on the phone, and paid without a syllable.  Rude

if you want to read the  rest please do your own research  the James Hird thread...there is about 8 to 10 pages of aussie bluster....

oh btw read the last post I have put up..

James did actually speak.... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

it just wasnt good enough for Mr Tickets on himself.. Angry

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #137 - Jun 21st, 2017 at 5:59pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 21st, 2017 at 5:56pm:
Quote:
You thought that since you were such a Jolly Nice Person as a Cabbie, that James Hird should have at least acknowledged you with a "Gidday mate" or something.  He didn't so you considered him "pretty rude".  He wasn't rude, you expect that EVERYBODY who catches your cab should at least say "Gidday Mate". Nope.  Doesn't work like that.

You really come across as SO Full of Yourself. You are VERY small potatoes in the scheme of things.

Hird was the only person I have ever had in the Cab who behaved like he did.  As I said, 'pretty rude' but I could not care less that he did not say 'G'day.'  That is down to him and not me, and guess what?  He has fallen from grace, and I'm still here without the smear he has on him......(one I disagree with, but it is there.  He obviously pissed people off.)

you do have something in common with him then. Angry

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #138 - Jun 21st, 2017 at 6:03pm

cods wrote on Jun 21st, 2017 at 5:59pm:
Quote:

The people, like you, I piss off (and you are yet to tell me why) are irrelevant.  You have zero impact on me in my real life.  Hird is in the schit in real life.  Do you get the distinction cods?  Ozpol and the Sewer are not real life.

Smiley

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #139 - Jun 21st, 2017 at 6:05pm

Oh look.....yet ANOTHER OzPol topic inflicted by an Aussie driven drama Roll Eyes

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #140 - Jun 21st, 2017 at 6:09pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 21st, 2017 at 6:03pm:
Quote:

The people, like you, I piss off (and you are yet to tell me why) are irrelevant.  You have zero impact on me in my real life.  Hird is in the schit in real life.  Do you get the distinction cods?  Ozpol and the Sewer are not real life.

Smiley

ditto from me.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #141 - Jun 21st, 2017 at 6:12pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 21st, 2017 at 6:05pm:
Oh look.....yet ANOTHER OzPol topic inflicted by an Aussie driven drama Roll Eyes

now now lisa  its all about getting to the TRUTH... some folks have difficulty with it...

do you have trouble with people barging into your trolley down at the local supermarket lisa???

this is about RUDE people   whom we all meet in this journey through life we are on..

funny how we can always find one on this forum as well..

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #142 - Jun 21st, 2017 at 6:27pm

cods wrote on Jun 21st, 2017 at 6:12pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 21st, 2017 at 6:05pm:

now now lisa  its all about getting to the TRUTH... some folks have difficulty with it...

do you have trouble with people barging into your trolley down at the local supermarket lisa???

this is about RUDE people   whom we all meet in this journey through life we are on..

funny how we can always find one on this forum as well..

Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #143 - Jun 21st, 2017 at 6:32pm

cods wrote on Jun 21st, 2017 at 6:09pm:
Aussie wrote on Jun 21st, 2017 at 6:03pm:
Quote:

Smiley

ditto from me.

No, cods ~ face it.  In your case, you do think this is real life.

Quote:
BECAUSE IT SUITS YOUR AGENDA THATS WHY  SPITEFUL AND MEAN...AND DOING YOUR BEST TO HURT A PERSON..

THAT WAS A VERY SERIOUSLY BAD TIME FOR ME...I WENT THROUGH A VERY BAD PATCH

AND YOU ENJOY REMINDING ME OF IT ALL..

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #144 - Jun 21st, 2017 at 6:38pm

Oh look.....it's Mr I♡DRAMALONGTIME....again Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print