Australian Politics

Re: 14.
Reply #105 - Jun 21st, 2017 at 10:55am

Aussie wrote on Jun 21st, 2017 at 10:30am:
cods wrote on Jun 21st, 2017 at 10:28am:
AiA wrote on Jun 21st, 2017 at 10:03am:
Aussie, the Giant of Relationshits -  the laughter will never die down

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

he does struggle doesnt he?.....I did think for a while setanta was a friend    but I have since changed my mind..

sorry to say aussie  I dont see too many members  in your corner  !.. and those who do jump in to aid your cause.

usually its to get at the person you are targeting 

at some stage you will put people offside.....and somehow thats where they end up staying..

you cannot possibly win ever time..you are not always right......

and yes you do lie often.

Link us to examples.  Can't be too hard given you say it happens 'often.'

why!   so you can twist your way out of them   

as you love doing...

a dot here. a question mark there.....look at your lies about PA    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

in your tiny little world called PAYBACK..  you claim your telling the truth...

so many of us know differently.. but its useless to argue with someone like you..

ooops heres one

The only times Membership there increased occurred was when I asked people I knew (like Cabbies) to register.  They did in their dozens only to be told by AiA that they were not welcome, because they might be people who would vote or support me.

you asked me to join and vote for you.....via PM..

someone did join me up.. without my knowledge   I was informed by it could have been pansi...I was a new member there...

I was told fd cancelled all those new members..

AiA never told me I was unwelcome.....

it was a fix  the dumbest of people would have seen through that..

its ok!I do not expect you to believe that...

you only believe what you have made your mind up is the truth. Angry Angry

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #106 - Jun 21st, 2017 at 10:56am

Aussie wrote on Jun 21st, 2017 at 10:32am:
cods wrote on Jun 21st, 2017 at 10:31am:
Aussie wrote on Jun 21st, 2017 at 9:59am:
Not at all, and there are no lies and smears of you or any Member here by me anywhere.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

this is what I mean... no lies or smears... really!!!

Produce example cods.

I will just say..

VIC...smearing!   yes you do it very well. Angry

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #107 - Jun 21st, 2017 at 11:09am

I said:

Quote:
The only times Membership there increased occurred was when I asked people I knew (like Cabbies) to register.  They did in their dozens only to be told by AiA that they were not welcome, because they might be people who would vote or support me.

Read what I said cods.  I asked people to join.  Even you.

Quote:

True, as I did with other OzPols and they registered.  Also voted for me....and their votes were rejected by AiA/SN etc.

Quote:
someone did join me up.. without my knowledge   I was informed by it could have been pansi...I was a new member there...

It would have been either NOIQ or AiA.  They had a little falling out after one election (the one for which genuine OzPols registered) and one outcome of that was this: 

NOIQ went public and disclosed in open that he and AiA had hatched a plan to discredit the genuine OzPol Members who had registered by registering ID of OzPol as their socks.  The hew and cry was obvious as those people who saw that they had become PA Members would reveal it was not them.....but....that put into question the validity of the genuine OzPols who had joined.  That is the sort of grubby stuff they get up to.

Quote:

No.  It was the work of SN and or AiA.

Quote:

Okay.  Just you wait.  You will be dumped upon.

Quote:

Correct but that was the whole point......to put suspicion on the genuine OzPols so their vote could easily be ignored.

Quote:
I will just say..

VIC...smearing!   yes you do it very well.

Vic is responsible for what he posts, not me.  I have merely quoted him, just like you quote me, cods.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #108 - Jun 21st, 2017 at 11:19am

Aussie wrote on Jun 21st, 2017 at 11:09am:
I said:

Quote:

Quote:

True, as I did with other OzPols and they registered.  Also voted for me....and their votes were rejected by AiA/SN etc.

Quote:

It would have been either NOIQ or AiA.  They had a little falling out after one election (the one for which genuine OzPols registered) and one outcome of that was this: 

NOIQ went public and disclosed in open that he and AiA had hatched a plan to discredit the genuine OzPol Members who had registered by registering ID of OzPol as their socks.  The hew and cry was obvious as those people who saw that they had become PA Members would reveal it was not them.....but....that put into question the validity of the genuine OzPols who had joined.  That is the sort of grubby stuff they get up to.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Correct but that was the whole point......to put suspicion on the genuine OzPols so their vote could easily be ignored.

Quote:
I will just say..

Vic is responsible for what he posts, not me.  I have merely quoted him, just like you quote me, cods.

Shock treatments are the answer Aussie!

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #109 - Jun 21st, 2017 at 11:21am

I said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
I will just say..

Freediver, GMods, Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present Aussie, the Lying Liar and the Lies he tells ^^^

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #110 - Jun 21st, 2017 at 11:43am

I said:

Quote:

YOU ASKED ME TO VOTE FOR YOU

Quote:

THEY WERE REJECTED BY FD.. BECAUSE IT WAS A FIX

Quote:

Quote:

SO YOU KEEP SAYING   WHERE IS YOUR PROOF

Quote:

AND YOU HAVENT DUMPED ON ME ON HERE?

Quote:

Quote:
I will just say..

[color=#000000]YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THROWING IT AT ME  WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE....

YOU ARE A BAD PERSON VINDICTIVE AND SPITEFUL...DONT BLAME VIC...IT IS NOT YOUR POST TO USE AS YOU WANT TOO...  ONLY A BAD PERSON WOULD DO THAT.

"I QUOTE YOU"!

THANK YOU FOR POINTING THAT OUT.. Angry

YOU ARE QUOTING "VIC"....

WHY!!!

BECAUSE IT SUITS YOUR AGENDA THATS WHY  SPITEFUL AND MEAN...AND DOING YOUR BEST TO HURT A PERSON..

THAT WAS A VERY SERIOUSLY BAD TIME FOR ME...I WENT THROUGH A VERY BAD PATCH 

AND YOU ENJOY REMINDING ME OF IT ALL..

AND YOU WONDER WHY ALL I WANT IS THE TRUTH..

NOT YOUR VERSION OF THE TRUTH
[/color]

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #111 - Jun 21st, 2017 at 11:57am

Cods, go to Sparta, and ask the simple question of NOIQ ~

Did he and AiA create bogus accounts at PA using the IDs of OzPol Members and vote with them in an election Aussie was a candidate.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #112 - Jun 21st, 2017 at 12:04pm

Get Aussie a straitjacket!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #113 - Jun 21st, 2017 at 12:05pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 21st, 2017 at 11:57am:

Did he and AiA create bogus accounts at PA using the IDs of OzPol Members and vote with them in an election Aussie was a candidate.

NO..... what about all the other red things I have said..

NO ANSWERS to those??.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I donmt wish to know about who joined PA....its a non event.. you are the one making an issue about it.. and you did try to rig the election..

by asking ozpolians to join up and vote....

so whoever or whatever!!!

it was all BAD...and you were part of it...

why are you missing that part.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes.. branch stacking its called..

its BAD... ye gods   just like you quoting VIC its BAD..

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #114 - Jun 21st, 2017 at 12:09pm

cods wrote on Jun 21st, 2017 at 12:05pm:

I donmt wish to know about who joined PA....its a non event.. you are the one making an issue about it.. and you did try to rig the election..

why are you missing that part.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes.. branch stacking its called..

I have already said that I have asked people to join PA and support me in elections.  They did.  I did not create bogus accounts using the IDs of OzPols like AiA and NOIQ did with the deliberate intent of corrupting the election outcome.

If you have other questions you want me to answer, make it easy in format for me to reply.

Ask them again.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #115 - Jun 21st, 2017 at 12:21pm

Aussie is finally getting the chance to put his doctorate in Megalomania Studies to good use here at Ozpol, cods. He never laughs but oh how we laf at the ridiculousness of his conceit.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #116 - Jun 21st, 2017 at 12:58pm

Cods:

Quote:
branch stacking its called

Indeed it is, cods.  That is the only way one can oust a control freak regime where the power is concentrated in the hands of a very few.  Politics is a numbers game cods.  Simple mathematics.

Anything else, cods?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #117 - Jun 21st, 2017 at 2:32pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 21st, 2017 at 12:09pm:
cods wrote on Jun 21st, 2017 at 12:05pm:

I have already said that I have asked people to join PA and support me in elections. 

and you dont think that is as bad as what you clima IQ and AiA did..thats the point I am making you seem to think branch stacking is OK>.

this isnt about what other people did or didnt do'

its about what YOU did..

They did.  I did not create bogus accounts using the IDs of OzPols like AiA and NOIQ did with the deliberate intent of corrupting the election outcome.

If you have other questions you want me to answer, make it easy in format for me to reply.

Ask them again.

so in your opinion BOGUS is worse than STACKING..
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

you also believe quoting someone elses posts..

is the same as quoting a persons OWN posts...

is that right???

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #118 - Jun 21st, 2017 at 2:36pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 21st, 2017 at 12:58pm:
Cods:

Quote:
branch stacking its called

Indeed it is, cods.  That is the only way one can oust a control freak regime where the power is concentrated in the hands of a very few.  Politics is a numbers game cods.  Simple mathematics.

Anything else, cods?

CONTROL FREAK.....   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

who says they are control freaks.?????.

OH YOU???????

.......OF COURSE AUSSIE  CLAIMS PA IS IN THE HANDS OF CONTROL FREAKS..

SO ITS GOTTA BE THE TRUTH! AINT IT?..

its the truth as you see it........no one else.

aussie   this may come as a shock to you...

but when it comes to driving people away... have a look at who posts and doesnt post anymore in  relationships...???????????????????????????????...

there is no "group" of control freaks in there....

only one person........and he has all the control....in the driving people away.. I know because I am one of them.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #119 - Jun 21st, 2017 at 2:43pm

Quote:
there is no "group" of control freaks in there....

The more the merrier, but if people choose not to post there, that's fine as well.  But, cods, be honest:

Is there or is there not a decision made at The Tavern and in Sparta that it would nark Aussie if we don't post in Relationships or similar whatever?

You know I already know the answer, but here is your opportunity to demonstrate your honesty.

Cool

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print