Send Topic Print
Neighbour Disputes :( (Read 9778 times)
Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Neighbour Disputes :(
Jun 15th, 2017 at 3:29pm

I AM SOOOO TOTALLY OVER NEIGHBOUR DISPUTES!

Strong coffee time here....sigh  Roll Eyes

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Re: Neighbour Disputes :(
Reply #1 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 3:31pm

Whats happened mate?  Smiley

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #2 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 3:39pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 3:31pm:

Oh....well we're friends with all the neighbours around us.

Good?

NO!

WHY?

They're all fighting with each other and we refuse to take sides and/or participate in the current madness.

Issues with our neighborhood at present revolve around DA's....some even over dog noise....others over retaining walls/fences. Today's big drama was over freaking storm water pipes!

Why can't we all just get along????

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #3 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 3:42pm

Today I chucked a spaz and told everyone off lol Grin

Tell you what....it made them stop and think for a while.

I guess I just wanted them to see I'd had enough of their nonsense.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #4 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 3:43pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 3:39pm:

Good?

NO!

WHY?

They're all fighting with each other and we refuse to take sides and/or participate in the current madness.

Issues with our neighborhood at present revolve around DA's....some even over dog noise....others over retaining walls/fences. Today's big drama was over freaking storm water pipes!

I agree!

Could be worse,

I had a mate years ago who lived next door to this Croation that threatened to kill him after some stupid argument!

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 4:12pm

At 2.39 pm you say:

Quote:
They're all fighting with each other and
we refuse to take sides and/or participate in the current madness.

Then at 2.42 pm (three minutes later:)

Quote:
Today I chucked a spaz and told everyone off lol 

Tell you what....it made them stop and think for a while.

I guess I just wanted them to see I'd had enough of their nonsense.

You are lying, as usual.

Cheesy Grin Cheesy

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #6 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 4:29pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 3:43pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 3:39pm:

Good?

NO!

WHY?

I agree!

Could be worse,

I had a mate years ago who lived next door to this Croation that threatened to kill him after some stupid argument!

Ah....we have the privilege of tolerating an insane Serbian who thinks Slobodan Milošević was a great guy.

Incidentally...he takes to knives etc at around midnight and a ladder to cut into anything green that's growing anywhere near his fence ON ADJOINING PROPERTIES. He climbs over fence lines to make sure he slashes into trees/bushes etc up to a metre inside his neighbour's yards.

The wife of this idiot is only ever seen by us neighbours once/twice a year.

And she never speaks to anyone.

« Last Edit: Jun 15th, 2017 at 4:36pm by Lisa Jones »  

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #7 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 4:46pm

Then there's the Aussie across the road.

He's never married, never had a full time job but as the only son and nephew in his family......has inherited 3 properties. ( NB THE PROPERTIES IN QUESTION ARE WORTH AROUND 2 mill each)

EVERY SINGLE FREAKING DAY we put up with him.

He wears the same clothes every day and complains about how tough he's doing it...and how important it is to economize. That's all we ever hear.

He's down to 2 cars these days (he's trying to economize you see). But he never drives. Why? Wear and tear on cars costs money lol.

His freaking cat runs all over people's lawns and he refuses to spend money on a kitty litter thingy.

I grabbed the mail the other day only to be accosted by him out of the blue.

He went on and on and on about stingy banks and the Royal Commission yadda yadda yadda.

Why?

The 1.5 million in the bank he's got isn't giving him much of a  decent return anymore!

The Salvos came round last month for their door knock appeal. He told them he was doing it tough and couldn't afford to give them anything this year.

In fact he gloated to a few of us about how he escaped their clutches!

IDIOT!

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #8 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 5:02pm

And a few doors up we have our wonderful Arab drug lord and his German Shepherd wolves who bark non bloody stop. Esp at night!

We're too scared to get involved with him.

But the neighbours on either side of him have complained about the barking to the police, local council and the rest of the neighbourhood.

That neighbour dispute is a worry.

Why?

1. The guy apparently keeps a lot of cash etc on site

AND SO

2. Those savage guard dogs are trained to injure/kill "intruders".

One adjoining neighbour has 3 kids under 6.

They're too scared to play in their own back yard on account of the vicious and threatening growling and the dogs leaping up against the 1.8 metre fence.

So as good neighbours....we keep hearing about all this and why we should join in and complain to various authorities.

Awesome stuff hey!  Cry

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 5:04pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 4:46pm:

He's never married, never had a full time job but as the only son and nephew in his family......has inherited 3 properties. ( NB THE PROPERTIES IN QUESTION ARE WORTH AROUND 2 mill each)

He wears the same clothes every day and complains about how tough he's doing it...and how important it is to economize. That's all we ever hear.

He's down to 2 cars these days (he's trying to economize you see). But he never drives. Why? Wear and tear on cars costs money lol.

His freaking cat runs all over people's lawns and he refuses to spend money on a kitty litter thingy.

He went on and on and on about stingy banks and the Royal Commission yadda yadda yadda.

Why?

The 1.5 million in the bank he's got isn't giving him much of a  decent return anymore!

The Salvos came round last month for their door knock appeal. He told them he was doing it tough and couldn't afford to give them anything this year.

IDIOT!

do you think he is one of our bogan chums lisa...???

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 5:07pm

I seem to have been very lucky in the way of neighbours..god the thought of having anyone that makes life miserable for others  live next door sends shudders through me....and look at those people who collect rubbish...omg......

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #11 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 5:18pm

cods wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 5:04pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 4:46pm:

Why?

IDIOT!

do you think he is one of our bogan chums lisa...???

Well.....he's a genuine 100% certified nutter. So ....probably  Grin

Anyway.....I guess I better move onto today's drama.....DA applications and storm water pipes.

The neighbours involved?

Our 2 fav Greek neighbours down the road.....sigh.

How the f@rk do we keep out of that dispute??

I'm still thinking about that.

All I can say is that I don't understand people who own/live in big houses wanting to build even BIGGER houses. They must enjoy spending every wakng hour cleaning them.

These 2 Greek neighbours keep submitting and resubmitting their DA's (a very costly exercise mind you) just so as to inflict more pain on themselves and everyone around them.

Conclusion?

That bloody Parthenon has a lot to answer for  Angry

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #12 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 5:29pm

cods wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 5:07pm:
I seem to have been very lucky in the way of neighbours..god the thought of having anyone that makes life miserable for others  live next door sends shudders through me....and look at those people who collect rubbish...omg......

Yep....I reckon you are lucky Cods.

I keep reminding my neighbours about how privileged we are to live in a great and safe area of Sydney...yadda yadda yadda. I may as well be talking to those vicious German Shepherds.

And the thing that gets me most about all this? Just how miserable my neighbours are. Nobody is happy here.

They're probably ALL on anti depressants I reckon.

(I know of 3 neighbours...they corner me from time to time when I'm trying to do some gardening and so they vent re how troubled they are. They see psychiatrists and take meds because they're not coping with serious issues like who they can trust to leave their assets to etc etc).

I'm so over it. It all got to me today. So I told them off!

I really did.

I wonder what this now means for us lol.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 5:38pm

Nothing, Jones.  It is all in your demented head.  It was not much more than 12 months ago you were telling us how 'awesome' your neighbours are, and how they just could not get enough of your chokos and broadbeans.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 5:45pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 5:29pm:
cods wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 5:07pm:

Yep....I reckon you are lucky Cods.

I keep reminding my neighbours about how privileged we are to live in a great and safe area of Sydney...yadda yadda yadda. I may as well be talking to those vicious German Shepherds.

And the thing that gets me most about all this? Just how miserable my neighbours are. Nobody is happy here.

They're probably ALL on anti depressants I reckon.

(I know of 3 neighbours...they corner me from time to time when I'm trying to do some gardening and so they vent re how troubled they are. They see psychiatrists and take meds because they're not coping with serious issues like who they can trust to leave their assets to etc etc).

I'm so over it. It all got to me today. So I told them off!

I really did.

I wonder what this now means for us lol.

you poor thing....they will probably avoid you and think you will miss them...lololol...
I have a funny old duck opposite my place but from the back.. my front is in one street the back in another...I had only moved in by about 2 days when I get a note in the letterbox about my little dog who was old and going blind  and didnt know what the hell was going on..anyway while AI am out he would bark at shadows or people going by as he wasnt used to it....anyway note said something along the lines   do you know you dog barks for hours  no of course you dont you are out arent you?.. no address or anthing...a couple of days leter we are all out the back bringing things in and over she comes...and before she could open her mouth I said  look hes very old  and hes going blind...I can only do my best.. I might add she had a thick accent...
my poor little dog died not long after  but since then she has been over to complain about my cat which she claims howls outside her window.. so hard to believe..
I was telling my new neighbour who started moving in about 4 weeks ago..she has been fixing the place up to suit her needs  and she told me they had already had a visit from her.. when her dad whos doing the work  was putting pavers in the back of his ute  and she came over to complain about the noise....I can only guess she hasnt got anything else to think about....I think it could get worse too   as her son lives with her and he told us he is moving to the country  but she isnt going with him.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 10
Send Topic Print