Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Man Monis's wife given 33 years for murder. (Read 6010 times)
Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Re: Man Monis's wife given 33 years for murder.
Reply #15 - Jun 8th, 2017 at 10:56am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 8th, 2017 at 10:28am:
Lord Herbert wrote on Jun 8th, 2017 at 10:27am:
link

It goes without saying that long before 33 years is up her continuing appeals will see her on the streets and free again within 15 years or so. No risk.

Care to make a bet?

Haven't we heard that before from you gweggy, and you 'welsh' on your bets don't you gweggy?

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jun 8th, 2017 at 11:01am

Alinta wrote on Jun 8th, 2017 at 10:55am:
Lord Herbert wrote on Jun 8th, 2017 at 10:32am:
link

It goes without saying that long before 33 years is up her continuing appeals will see her on the streets and free again within 15 years or so. No risk.

Care to make a bet?

Hell yes.

Nah Herb...At least, 33 years. Sentence handed down in February, so appeal period has expired.

"... it is the responsibility of the New South Wales State Parole Authority (SPA) to decide whether or not the offender will be released at the end of the non-parole period and if so, under what conditions they will be released. The SPA is not to release an offender unless it is satisfied on the balance of probabilities that the release is in the public interest."

Parole in NSW

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jun 8th, 2017 at 11:02am

Fuzzball wrote on Jun 8th, 2017 at 10:56am:
link

Care to make a bet?

Haven't we heard that before from you gweggy, and you 'welsh' on your bets don't you gweggy?

Only if I'm in Cardiff.

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #18 - Jun 8th, 2017 at 11:05am

No no, the Welsh are honourable gweggy, you on the other hand.........well.......

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #19 - Jun 8th, 2017 at 11:08am

Bobby. wrote on Jun 8th, 2017 at 10:41am:
Only the rope can save us.

Korrect.

Did you know that all hanging ropes are first soaked in water overnight to give them some 'spring' so that they don't snap when it's clients are dropped through the trap-door?

Before the war an Indian guy in North China was hanged three times for murder, with each time the rope broke, and as a consequence they let him go. True story.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jun 8th, 2017 at 11:13am

link

Care to make a bet?

You never honour your bets why would anyone bet with a liar like you?

Little pecca made a bet with Bias he would leave this forum if Trump won the election, Trump won, when is little pecca going to be a man and honour his bet and piss off from this forum ?

Little pecca is nothing but a worthless liar

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #21 - Jun 8th, 2017 at 11:15am

Lord Herbert wrote on Jun 8th, 2017 at 10:32am:
link

Care to make a bet?

Hell yes.

Oh Herb!  You have got to be kidding   Grin

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #22 - Jun 8th, 2017 at 11:29am

Black Orchid wrote on Jun 8th, 2017 at 11:15am:

(Fear not my Precious Flower! My plan is to vacate this mortal coil long before the due date when bets must be settled).

We once had a rodent in human form who came around the workplace asking everybody privately and confidentially if they couldn't lend him $20 until next payday.

You guessed it.

He collected 100's of dollars before then disappearing forever. Vermin.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jun 8th, 2017 at 11:34am

Lord Herbert wrote on Jun 8th, 2017 at 11:29am:

(Fear not my Precious Flower! My plan is to vacate this mortal coil long before the due date when bets must be settled).

We once had a rodent in human form who came around the workplace asking everybody privately and confidentially if they couldn't lend him $20 until next payday.

You guessed it.

a friend of mine worked in a rather grand office  many years ago....where the caught a guy a member of the staff  taking money out of womens purses  like say a $50 note  and putting a $20 note in its place.....my friend said  she believed he did it a couple of times to her...where she could have swore she hadnt changed the $50 or $20.....he was caught red handed....doing it to a women who was a single mother.... he btw had a second job playing in a band at weekends......there are mongrels everywhere.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #24 - Jun 8th, 2017 at 12:00pm

cods wrote on Jun 8th, 2017 at 11:34am:

You guessed it.

a friend of mine worked in a rather grand office  many years ago....where the caught a guy a member of the staff  taking money out of womens purses  like say a $50 note  and putting a $20 note in its place.....my friend said  she believed he did it a couple of times to her...where she could have swore she hadnt changed the $50 or $20.....he was caught red handed....doing it to a women who was a single mother.... he btw had a second job playing in a band at weekends......there are mongrels everywhere.

Carers looking after elderly people in their own homes have been secretly filmed stealing stuff.

The world is stiff with petty thieves.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jun 8th, 2017 at 12:06pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jun 8th, 2017 at 12:00pm:
cods wrote on Jun 8th, 2017 at 11:34am:

You guessed it.

Carers looking after elderly people in their own homes have been secretly filmed stealing stuff.

The world is stiff with petty thieves. 

I caught my father's carer taking $200 from his wallet.

I know these people are on very low wages, but there's just no excuse for stealing from frail pensioners on a fixed income.

Funny thing is, if she would have asked for the money he would have given it to her.

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #26 - Jun 8th, 2017 at 12:09pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 8th, 2017 at 12:06pm:
Funny thing is, if she would have asked for the money he would have given it to her.

You take after somebody else then........?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Jun 8th, 2017 at 12:12pm

Fuzzball wrote on Jun 8th, 2017 at 12:09pm:

Indeed.

My generosity has been passed down to me from my father.

Just yesterday I gave a homeless person $20 and a cup of coffee.

I'd hazard a guess that you've never done anything like that in your entire life.

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #28 - Jun 8th, 2017 at 12:23pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 8th, 2017 at 12:12pm:

Indeed.

My generosity has been passed down to me from my father..  Over your head was it gweggy?

I'd hazard a guess that you've never done anything like that in your entire life.

Neither have you gweggy............but I have regularly donated to good causes, not tin-rattlers in the street............

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jun 8th, 2017 at 12:25pm

Fuzzball wrote on Jun 8th, 2017 at 12:23pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 8th, 2017 at 12:12pm:

Indeed.

My generosity has been passed down to me from my father..  Over your head was it gweggy?

Neither have you gweggy............but I have regularly donated to good causes, not tin-rattlers in the street............

Hookers & blow isn't everyone's idea of good causes, dear.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print