Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Czech Government tell citizens to shoot terrorists (Read 4222 times)
BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Re: Czech Government tell citizens to shoot terrorists
Reply #15 - Jul 8th, 2017 at 1:32pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 10th, 2017 at 5:11pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Jun 10th, 2017 at 5:14am:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 6th, 2017 at 12:58am:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dear, dearie, me.  You were a gun nut, Yadda?  I'm not surprised.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Isn't everyone, who has ever owned or handled a weapon and not reacted hysterically about how dangerous and violent they were, a "gun nut" to you?

Nope.   I know plenty of sensible gun owners.  They accept that it is a privilege, not a right in our society to have access to a firearm.   Do you?

Quote:
Well, except you of course,

I don't dream about killing things all day long with a gun, BigOl64.  Do you?   Roll Eyes

You are really bad at this aren't you?

I have stated on more that one occasion I understand our draconian gun laws, which is the OPPOSITE of believing it is a right, isn't it?

I have also stated on more that one occasion I do not own a firearm, so not something dream about.

So try again genius.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Jul 8th, 2017 at 2:01pm

Auggie wrote on Jun 6th, 2017 at 10:56pm:
Quote:
If they wish to import a few million black Americans and a similar number of Mexicans they can get that homicide rate right up there with the US!

That's brutal!

The brutal truth?

Why do you think successive Australian governments - both Left and Right - refused for decades to open the gates to Negro immigration and refugees influx while importing everyone else?

Could it possible be because they wanted to avoid the Blacks on the Rampage scenarios that now has Melbourne in the grip of fear?

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #17 - Jul 8th, 2017 at 2:10pm

If the Czech leadership has asked the electorate to do a little culling upon the lines advocated by Duterte of the Philippines, then this is a seminal shift in the paralysis once shown in previous years by previous administrations who succumbed to their political funk.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print