Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Czech Government tell citizens to shoot terrorists (Read 4279 times)
Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Czech Government tell citizens to shoot terrorists
Jun 4th, 2017 at 10:47pm

Quote:
Czech government tells its citizens how to fight terrorists: Shoot them yourselves

A couple of months ago,Czech President Milos Zeman made an unusual request: He urged citizens to arm themselves.
independent.co.uk/news/world/Europe/Czech-government-citizens-how-to-fight-terro...

The Czechs make some pretty good guns they have lenient gun laws and similar firearm homicide rates to Australia despite allowing semi auto guns for self defence.

For some reason they kept all those passengers on board with the plane that had the bomb threat last week instead of evacuating them in case a bomb went off, I guess this is the difference with Australia our politicians want our people to be defenceless victims.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: Czech Government tell citizens to shoot terrorists
Reply #1 - Jun 4th, 2017 at 11:13pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Jun 4th, 2017 at 10:47pm:
Quote:
Czech government tells its citizens how to fight terrorists: Shoot them yourselves

A couple of months ago,Czech President Milos Zeman made an unusual request: He urged citizens to arm themselves.
independent.co.uk/news/world/Europe/Czech-government-citizens-how-to-fight-terro...

The Czechs make some pretty good guns they have lenient gun laws and similar firearm homicide rates to Australia despite allowing semi auto guns for self defence.

For some reason they kept all those passengers on board with the plane that had the bomb threat last week instead of evacuating them in case a bomb went off, I guess this is the difference with Australia our politicians want our people to be defenceless victims.

Q.
Why is it ?

What is driving our politicians,        to want to make our people to be, defenceless victims ?

When men embrace wickedness, God confounds their thinking.

And when they can't think straight/sensibly, when they refuse to think straight/sensibly,           that sets them up for divine punishment [i.e. the whole nation!].

We, are part of God's people.

But we are way, way astray off our good path!

Isaiah 29:9
Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken, but not with wine; they stagger, but not with strong drink.
10  For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered.
11  And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:
12  And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.
13  Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:
14  Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.
15  Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?
16  Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

Proverbs 13:5
A righteous man hateth lying: but a wicked man is loathsome, and cometh to shame.

Jeremiah 9:23
Thus saith the LORD, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches:
24  But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - Jun 4th, 2017 at 11:15pm

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #3 - Jun 4th, 2017 at 11:48pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Jun 4th, 2017 at 10:47pm:
Quote:

If they wish to import a few million black Americans and a similar number of Mexicans they can get that homicide rate right up there with the US!

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #4 - Jun 5th, 2017 at 12:48am

Ah, yes, lets export the US's Wild West mentality, hey?

I can imagine Yadda/Moses/Soren/et al. killing ordinary, everyday, good Muslims as well as the occasional few bad ones.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #5 - Jun 5th, 2017 at 12:51am

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 5th, 2017 at 12:48am:

I can imagine Yadda/Moses/Soren/et al. killing ordinary, everyday, good Muslims as well as the occasional few bad ones.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

That would be the "Third World Mentality". The Wild West wasn't nearly as wild as Hollywood would have you believe.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jun 5th, 2017 at 1:01am

Mortdooley wrote on Jun 5th, 2017 at 12:51am:

That would be the "Third World Mentality". The Wild West wasn't nearly as wild as Hollywood would have you believe.

When you look at Czech gun laws they allow concealed carry and all the scary black semi auto rifles that frighten bedwetters like brian.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes ::

When you look at the list of safest countries the Czechs rank 6th with New Zealand ranking at 2.
New Zealand allows all the semi auto rifles with sound moderators we banned in 1996, it's easier to get a sound moderator (silencer for the dim wits) in NZ than the USA.

If guns are a problem why does New Zealand or the Czech republic have no problems, why do the bedwetters like brian ignore these places when pushing their irrational fear of guns.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The Czech republic is one of the safest countries in the world. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
thisisinsider.com/worlds-safest-countries-global-peace-index-2017-6

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #7 - Jun 5th, 2017 at 9:38am

I can imagine Yadda/Moses/Soren/et al.        killing        ordinary, everyday, good Muslims as well as the occasional few bad ones.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Brian,

Pump action shotguns are now classed as 'prohibited', 'proscribed' or as 'controlled' firearms, in Australia.

Prior to the national 'Gun Buyback' in 1996, i owned two of these now, 'very dangerous' firearms, for +15 years.

No one was ever harmed by my possession of those two Pump action shotguns.

[in the past i've also been a member of the local pistol club, and in the past, i have safely owned two pistols [a revolver, and semiauto].         again, no one was ever harmed by my possession of those two pistols.]

[firearms are simply another tool.     and any tool [e.g. as we have evidence of in London, and elsewhere in teh world today, even a knife, or a motor vehicle] can be misused, by any person with an evil intent.      but, in 'safe hands', firearms are completely safe.]

Brian,

Your Hoplophobia is on constant display in this forum.          Wink

Perhaps you need to speak to a mental health counselor, to address your irrational fear of firearms ?

Huh

Hoplophobia is a political neologism coined by retired American military officer Jeff Cooper as a pejorative to describe an "irrational aversion to weapons." It is also used to describe the "fear of firearms" or the "fear of armed citizens." Hoplophobia is a political term and not a recognized medical phobia.
Hoplophobia - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoplophobia

« Last Edit: Jun 5th, 2017 at 10:02am by Yadda »  

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #8 - Jun 6th, 2017 at 12:58am

Oh, dear, dearie, me.  You were a gun nut, Yadda?  I'm not surprised.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #9 - Jun 6th, 2017 at 10:56pm

Quote:
If they wish to import a few million black Americans and a similar number of Mexicans they can get that homicide rate right up there with the US!

That's brutal!

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jun 6th, 2017 at 11:55pm

Washington DC Police chief Cathy Lanier says shoot terrorists before police arrive.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jun 6th, 2017 at 11:59pm

Auggie wrote on Jun 6th, 2017 at 10:56pm:
Quote:

That's brutal!

It's the truth, US Department of Justice figures show blacks have a 6-7 times higher homicide rate compared to whites.

Lets see the dopey dim witted retarded leftists refute this source, page 11- bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #12 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 11:51pm

Auggie wrote on Jun 6th, 2017 at 10:56pm:
Quote:

That's brutal!

I first noticed that American gun control attempts were directed against innocent, honest people and not the criminals years ago. The people in other Western Countries as well as the more Liberal Americans decry our lack of more draconian gun laws. the simple truth is that the people in America committing the majority of violent crimes don't look like you or me. As long as the Law only holds the guilty party responsible for their own actions I have no problem. I am a Citizen of the USA, not a Subject of its government.
The Evening News loves bad news and "If it bleeds, it leads" gets the attention of the Public. The real purpose of the news programs is to sell advertising not inform the public. If they can shape opinion at the same time, so much the better.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #13 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 5:14am

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 6th, 2017 at 12:58am:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dear, dearie, me.  You were a gun nut, Yadda?  I'm not surprised.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Isn't everyone, who has ever owned or handled a weapon and not reacted hysterically about how dangerous and violent they were, a "gun nut" to you?

Well, except you of course,

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #14 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 5:11pm

BigOl64 wrote on Jun 10th, 2017 at 5:14am:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 6th, 2017 at 12:58am:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Isn't everyone, who has ever owned or handled a weapon and not reacted hysterically about how dangerous and violent they were, a "gun nut" to you?

Nope.   I know plenty of sensible gun owners.  They accept that it is a privilege, not a right in our society to have access to a firearm.   Do you?

Quote:
Well, except you of course,

I don't dream about killing things all day long with a gun, BigOl64.  Do you?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print