Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Pauline Hanson's anti-Islam post in wake of London (Read 4422 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Pauline Hanson's anti-Islam post in wake of London
Reply #30 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 9:32pm

Frank wrote on Jun 19th, 2017 at 10:32pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 19th, 2017 at 10:26pm:
Frank wrote on Jun 19th, 2017 at 9:26pm:
Why ARE there so many Muslims in the West? Who needs them? What good do they bring?

Apologist.  Always excusing Terrorism.  Doesn't matter if it's Islamist inspired or not, you always have an excuse, Soren.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Where's the excuse??

Why ARE there so many Muslims in the West? Who needs them? What good do they bring?

They complain but they keep coming? Why?

Some do, most don't.  You keep complaining, Soren.  Why did you come to Australia?  Was it for a better life?  Was it to avoid questions about what your father did during the War?   Tsk, tsk, what good do you bring to us, hey?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 9:57pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 9:32pm:

Apologist.  Always excusing Terrorism.  Doesn't matter if it's Islamist inspired or not, you always have an excuse, Soren.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Where's the excuse??

Some do, most don't.  You keep complaining, Soren.  Why did you come to Australia?  Was it for a better life?  Was it to avoid questions about what your father did during the War?   Tsk, tsk, what good do you bring to us, hey?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

People are not murdered worldwide in the name of Holger Danske, you fool.

I came because my parents brought me.
I am not culturally incompatible like Muslims. I even defend Australian culture in the face of slagging off by the likes of you and the little Paki Foucauldian. 

It takes an assimilated immigrant to defend your culture because you will not do it, you disgraceful little shite.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #32 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 11:54pm

Frank wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 9:57pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 9:32pm:

Where's the excuse??

People are not murdered worldwide in the name of Holger Danske, you fool.

Funny isn't it how everybody was a brave resistance fighter after the war is over, Soren.  What did you father do?   Sweep the floors?   Roll Eyes

Quote:
I came because my parents brought me.

So, we should blame your parents for bringing you Downunder?  Tsk, tsk.  How irresponsible of them.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
I am not culturally incompatible like Muslims.

Which Muslims are they, Soren?  The Muslims from the Phiippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Myanmar, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Western Sahara, Mauritania, Mali, Senegal, Burkina Faso, Niger, Nigeria, Chad, Sudan, Kenya, Somalia, Tanzania, Yeman, Oman, the UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan or the other Muslim cultures around the world?   There is no one, single Muslim culture any more than there is one Christian culture.   Islam overlays the indigenous culture, like all evangelical religions.   As usual, you're talking nonsense because of your Islamophobia.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
I even defend Australian culture in the face of slagging off by the likes of you and the little Paki Foucauldian. 

I don't slag off Australian culture - the real Australian culture that is, not the Racist/Xenophobic/Islamophobic culture that you represent.   You know, the Danish culture you come from?   Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes

Quote:
It takes an assimilated immigrant to defend your culture because you will not do it, you disgraceful little shite.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Looks like you took on the wrong aspects of Australian culture, the bad aspects, the Racist/Xenophobic/Islamophobic aspects.   Real Australians believe in a fair go for everybody, they accept their neighbours and their cultures, they like different dances, foods and languages.   It is called "cosmopolitanism."   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #33 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 7:46pm

Bwian is lying again he doesn't believe Australia has a culture he believes Australian culture is multiculturalism.  He believes an Australian is someone who has an Australian Citizenship Certificate. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print