Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Pauline Hanson's anti-Islam post in wake of London (Read 4406 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Pauline Hanson's anti-Islam post in wake of London
Reply #15 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 6:15pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jun 18th, 2017 at 9:39pm:
It's official : 60% of Liberal voters want Muslim immigration stopped.

So who's representing this 60% of Liberal voters?

Unless you post a credible source, Herbie, you're just talking your usual Islamophobic bullshit.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #16 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 8:25pm

Typical bwian no proof to disprove what anyone says... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 8:46pm

From what I see persecuting innocent Muslims will only push more young Muslims to become radical

This is perzactly the ISIS plan.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #18 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 9:21pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 19th, 2017 at 6:15pm:

Unless you post a credible source, Herbie, you're just talking your usual Islamophobic bullshit.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Stop trolling.

link

drat.

here ...

try here ...

link

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 9:26pm

miketrees wrote on Jun 19th, 2017 at 8:46pm:
From what I see persecuting innocent Muslims will only push more young Muslims to become radical

And only we know this, not Muslims, right??? And so Muslims, innocent that they are, will continue to be innocently 'caught up in' Muslim terrorism as innocent, exploited perpetrators of Islamic terrorism that of course has nothing to do with Islam.
Muslims are blameless, whether they perpetrate or suffer Islamic violence and terrorism. Always everyone else's fault (unless it's the sunni/shia dogs).

Cheesy Cheesy

Why ARE there so many Muslims in the West? Who needs them? What good do they bring?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #20 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 9:42pm

Frank wrote on Jun 19th, 2017 at 9:26pm:

And only we know this, not Muslims, right??? And so Muslims, innocent that they are, will continue to be innocently 'caught up in' Muslim terrorism as innocent, exploited perpetrators of Islamic terrorism that of course has nothing to do with Islam.
Muslims are blameless, whether they perpetrate or suffer Islamic violence and terrorism. Always everyone else's fault (unless it's the sunni/shia dogs).

Cheesy Cheesy

Why ARE there so many Muslims in the West? Who needs them? What good do they bring?

Damn right.

They have 52 majority-Muslim nations worldwide, but then we have the western leadership thinking it was 'progressive', liberal, 'cool', and culturally sophisticated to open the west to Muslim invasion.

I won't live to see it, but I hope there will be a sniffing-out and a witch-hunt as never seen since Nazi Germany that will winkle-out the traitors who have  been deliberately social-engineering the extinction of white, Judeo-Christian homeland nations through the mass-immigration of incompatible Third Worlders.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #21 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 10:24pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jun 19th, 2017 at 9:21pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 19th, 2017 at 6:15pm:

Stop trolling.

Says the Master Troll...   Roll Eyes

Quote:

Better, Herbie, much better.  Old news though.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #22 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 10:26pm

Cheesy Cheesy

Apologist.  Always excusing Terrorism.  Doesn't matter if it's Islamist inspired or not, you always have an excuse, Soren.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #23 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 10:27pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jun 19th, 2017 at 9:42pm:

Cheesy Cheesy

Damn right.

They have 52 majority-Muslim nations worldwide, but then we have the western leadership thinking it was 'progressive', liberal, 'cool', and culturally sophisticated to open the west to Muslim invasion.

I won't live to see it, but I hope there will be a sniffing-out and a witch-hunt as never seen since Nazi Germany that will winkle-out the traitors who have  been deliberately social-engineering the extinction of white, Judeo-Christian homeland nations through the mass-immigration of incompatible Third Worlders.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Herbies been set off again.   Someone please get his meds, he needs them to calm down.

As always, Herbie, condoning and encouraging persecution of minorities, the majority of which have absolutely nothing to do with Terrorism.   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 10:32pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 19th, 2017 at 10:26pm:

Apologist.  Always excusing Terrorism.  Doesn't matter if it's Islamist inspired or not, you always have an excuse, Soren.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Where's the excuse??

They complain but they keep coming? Why?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #25 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 5:13am

Frank wrote on Jun 19th, 2017 at 10:32pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 19th, 2017 at 10:26pm:

Where's the excuse??

They complain but they keep coming? Why?

When the numbers reach critical mass they'll be asking for territorial 'partition' just the same as Pakistan and Bangladesh.

Self rule under Sharia Law.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #26 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 6:09am

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 4th, 2017 at 6:02pm:

"Forty-nine per cent of people surveyed in an Essential poll agreed that Muslims should be blocked from the country while 40 per cent disagreed with the idea. There was 60 per cent support for the ban among coalition voters, 40 per cent from Labor and a surprising 34 per cent from Greens voters".

It might be time Little Billy Shortpants looked up the term 'Representative Democracy'.

In abusing Hanson on the question of Muslim immigration he is betraying a massive 40% of the people whose opinions he was elected to represent in parliament.

Shot yourself in the foot again, Brian. I'm surprised you've still got any toes left.

« Last Edit: Jun 20th, 2017 at 8:09pm by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #27 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 7:28pm

Slammed by Shorten?   OMG whatever will she do *snicker*

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 8:16pm

Who else is going to express the majority of Australians views on immigration, seize the moment.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #29 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 8:31pm

Black Orchid wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 7:28pm:
Slammed by Shorten?   OMG whatever will she do *snicker*

Maybe, laugh herself to sleep ?

No, she wouldn't care that much.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged