Send Topic Print
Nutcase #1 (Read 3520 times)
Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Nutcase #1
Jun 1st, 2017 at 7:39pm

Not the head of ON but its chief nutcase and that is now “empirically proven:”

More One Nation fun and games at Senate estimates today.

Quote:
Malcolm Roberts Raises ‘Conceptual Penises’ To Challenge Climate Science

It was all too much for the Science Minister.

“I need a biscuit

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/2017/05/31/malcolm-roberts-raises-conceptual-pe...

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Nutcase #1
Reply #1 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 8:02pm

That bloke's long suffering Wife and Family must be over the moon they don't have to be the sole audience the fool once had.  Can you imagine how shallow and narrow must have been how they all got on with the obsessed 'I am a genius' wanker?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 8:22pm

In all seriousness, I don't know why that guy isn't in an institution.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #3 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 12:04am

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Roberts got his arse handed to him on Q&A months ago.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #4 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 12:03pm

No he actually didn't bwian...  and I'm no fan believe me.  That ex rock star got handed his if you actually look to the facts.

So what's this penis crap...  someone told me he was just trying to show the stupidity of some arguments for AGW.  As for the guy I saw on the TV talking about leaking brains...  well how bigoted of him, Ad HOM always the tool of progressives.  Right brian?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 12:31pm

Grendel wrote on Jun 2nd, 2017 at 12:03pm:
So what's this penis crap.

i bet you hear that a lot  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #6 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 1:52pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 2nd, 2017 at 12:31pm:
So what's this penis crap.

i bet you hear that a lot  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Grin

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #7 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 2:30pm

No he actually didn't bwian...  and I'm no fan believe me.  That ex rock star got handed his if you actually look to the facts.

So what's this penis crap...  someone told me he was just trying to show the stupidity of some arguments for AGW.  As for the guy I saw on the TV talking about leaking brains...  well how bigoted of him, Ad HOM always the tool of progressives.  Right brian?

Why not, Grendel?

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #8 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 3:16pm

Why?
Because the man is a legend in his own mind and can't see the errors of his arguments or learn how to approach issues and argue effectively.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 3:17pm

Grendel wrote on Jun 2nd, 2017 at 3:16pm:
Why?
Because the man is a legend in his own mind and can't see the errors of his arguments or learn how to approach issues and argue effectively.

wooo ... for a minute there I thought you were talking about yourself .

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #10 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 4:17pm

Grendel wrote on Jun 2nd, 2017 at 3:16pm:
Why?

What are those errors, Grendel?

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #11 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 5:16pm

You'll just have to wait till he says something else, I don't collect his stupidity for later use.

I'd have thought what he said the other day backs me up...  and No I didn't hear all of it, but what I have since heard seems rather poorly argued.

Don't you agree?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #12 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 7:19pm

Grendel wrote on Jun 2nd, 2017 at 5:16pm:
You'll just have to wait till he says something else, I don't collect his stupidity for later use.

I'd have thought what he said the other day backs me up...  and No I didn't hear all of it, but what I have since heard seems rather poorly argued.

Don't you agree?

I've always said he is an idiot.  I thought I'd test you out, and you failed to deliver, yet again.  Short on facts, long on rubbish, Grendel.

What has he said that you disagree with Grendel. That's hardly a difficult question, given that the only thing the wanker talks about is climate change/empirical evidence/NASA.

IP Logged

oh dear
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 10:14pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 2nd, 2017 at 7:19pm:

Don't you agree?

I've always said he is an idiot.  I thought I'd test you out, and you failed to deliver, yet again.  Short on facts, long on rubbish, Grendel.

What has he said that you disagree with Grendel. That's hardly a difficult question, given that the only thing the wanker talks about is climate change/empirical evidence/NASA.

As a self confessed rusted on conservative I wouldnt expect a straightforward answer you have nailed your colours to the mast wear them with pride Grendel  Smiley

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #14 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 10:21pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 2nd, 2017 at 7:19pm:

Don't you agree?

I didn't fail anything you festooned boofhead.
I have answered you sufficiently.
You know you don't need to stalk people here and try putting them down to make yourself feel better about yourself don't you?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print