Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Proof that Muslims are retarded (Read 4087 times)
Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proof that Muslims are retarded
May 28th, 2017 at 11:17pm

A young Afghan woman wrongly accused beaten to death.

Why ? Because Muslims are retarded !!

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Proof that Muslims are retarded
Reply #1 - May 28th, 2017 at 11:20pm

Who would murder someone for allegedly burning some old book ??

Answer: Muslims would do this because they are retarded !!

« Last Edit: May 28th, 2017 at 11:56pm by Sir lastnail »  

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - May 28th, 2017 at 11:25pm

Teenage girl was stoned to death for loving the wrong boy which is further proof that Muslims are retarded !!

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - May 28th, 2017 at 11:34pm

A pregnant woman in Pakistan has been stoned to death, allegedly by members of her own family, for marrying the man she loved instead of marrying her cousin. Her father owned up to the killing, calling it a "matter of honor".

Just more Muslim retardation !!

« Last Edit: May 28th, 2017 at 11:54pm by Sir lastnail »  

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #4 - May 28th, 2017 at 11:58pm

It was only the other night, I was watching Homeland. There was a scene where a main character witnessed his Koran getting thrown on the ground by a relative. He freaked out and retrieved his book -- only to find that the book was a little ripped. I thought that this was a little over the top, as Muslims would be no more upset than anything more than inconvenienced. Lots of Muslims have a good recollection of what is written word for word in the Koran.

Watching these videos have definitely changed my mind on that. I thought it terrible, absolutely disgusting watching women getting buried up to their waists and then getting stoned to death. I saw some thief getting his hand cut off by a couple people hold him down and his hand being sawn off. To think that these people go to such extreme lengths to punish, it is not surprising to see the civilised world wanting to have Muslims barred from civilisation.

An *allegation of koran desecration is too ridiculous to contemplate when ironically it is the text that encourages the mass murder and misery of other societies. The immaturity of those morons is just something we won't tolerate in modern society.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #5 - May 29th, 2017 at 1:31am

Mankind at it's lowest ebb. I'm not defending this, how could anyone? This is what mankind is capable of and Europeans used to do similar. Give people god's blessing to be barbaric and they will. I'm not sure we are that far away from it ourselves. Civility and civilisation is but a thin veneer covering man's naked brutality. This is the sort of thing that makes me feel like an alien dropped off on the wrong planet.

We often see here the same absolutism expressed that brings this kind of thing about.
« Last Edit: May 29th, 2017 at 1:37am by Setanta »  

IP Logged

BlueBeard

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - May 29th, 2017 at 5:32am

why are do the men always hang out with each other and do zombie dancing

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - May 29th, 2017 at 7:36am

I cant watch those rusty....it sickens me to think this is acceptable in some cultures....its like a form of cancer there is no cure....we cant shame these people   look at the way they crowd around they enjoy it....

is this HATE  is this something cultures that dont live in the dark ages do???>....I dont think so...we are not perfect by anyones imagination...

but if a member here can show me what in gods name   

god would ever have said ....that means... its ok to stone these people to death for committing this sin... Angry Angry Angry

these are fanatical murders..

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #8 - May 29th, 2017 at 8:42am

That is what the cultists do

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - May 29th, 2017 at 8:59am

Sprintcyclist wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 8:42am:

that what gweg tells us Margaret Court does then. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #10 - May 29th, 2017 at 9:08am

cods wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 7:36am:
I cant watch those rusty....it sickens me to think this is acceptable in some cultures....its like a form of cancer there is no cure....we cant shame these people   look at the way they crowd around they enjoy it....

is this HATE  is this something cultures that dont live in the dark ages do???>....I dont think so...we are not perfect by anyones imagination...

god would ever have said ....that means... its ok to stone these people to death for committing this sin... Angry Angry Angry

I won't watch the videos either.
I am sick of muslim barbarity.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - May 29th, 2017 at 9:28am

cods wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 8:59am:

Margaret Court did nothing more than voice her opinion.

Something that all lefty apologists believe that is their right only.

And Martina Navratilova suggests she should be punished by having her name removed off the "Margaret Court Arena".

I'd suggest Martina pull her head in & that also applies to

to nobody, done SFA yet, if ever, Casey Delacqua.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - May 29th, 2017 at 11:00am

cods wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 7:36am:

It's written in the old testament to do this but you would have to be completely retarded to blindly follow what is written in some old book !

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - May 29th, 2017 at 11:15am

Margaret Court runs a cult, and takes money from vulnerable people.

Why would you support someone like that?

"Margaret knocked over her bible “studies” in about a year at Rhema Bible College, thus becomming a pastor. Next a hefty payment to Oral Roberts University provided her with a dodgy doctorate as a Word of Faith adherent.

"Word of Faith attracts extreme condemnation from mainstream Christians as it teaches accumulation of material goods and wealth is itself a path to enlightenment: Economic Materialism. Kenneth Copeland and Kenneth Hagin are well known Word of Faith profiteers."

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - May 29th, 2017 at 11:19am

greggerypeccary wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 11:15am:

Margaret Court runs a cult, and takes money from vulnerable people.

Why would you support someone like that?

"Margaret knocked over her bible “studies” in about a year at Rhema Bible College, thus becomming a pastor. Next a hefty payment to Oral Roberts University provided her with a dodgy doctorate as a Word of Faith adherent.

"Word of Faith attracts extreme condemnation from mainstream Christians as it teaches accumulation of material goods and wealth is itself a path to enlightenment: Economic Materialism. Kenneth Copeland and Kenneth Hagin are well known Word of Faith profiteers."

Bible studies Cheesy LOL

Margaret Court must be retarded because there is nothing worth studying in the bible other than human atrocities and an apologist called Jesus that got done over by other retarded people !!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print