Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Proof that Muslims are retarded (Read 4088 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Proof that Muslims are retarded
Reply #15 - May 29th, 2017 at 11:21am

Sir lastnail wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 11:19am:
greggerypeccary wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 11:15am:
cods wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 8:59am:
Sprintcyclist wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 8:42am:
That is what the cultists do

that what gweg tells us Margaret Court does then. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Margaret Court runs a cult, and takes money from vulnerable people.

Why would you support someone like that?

"Margaret knocked over her bible “studies” in about a year at Rhema Bible College, thus becomming a pastor. Next a hefty payment to Oral Roberts University provided her with a dodgy doctorate as a Word of Faith adherent.

"Word of Faith attracts extreme condemnation from mainstream Christians as it teaches accumulation of material goods and wealth is itself a path to enlightenment: Economic Materialism. Kenneth Copeland and Kenneth Hagin are well known Word of Faith profiteers."

Bible studies Cheesy LOL

Margaret Court must be retarded because there is nothing worth studying in the bible other than human atrocities and an apologist called Jesus that got done over by other retarded people !!

Court's Cult:

"It’s a blend of Christian Science, New Age Mysticism, Christianity and Gnosticism. it’s basic foundation is that it deifies humans and diminishes God. Word of Faith practitioners believe they wield the power of God through speech – hence the name – and that God must serve them:

"And they believe that they have the same power as God, to create and destroy by speaking using “the Word of Faith.” And with their prosperity doctrine, they believe that their pleasures should be filled and they should be served by God on earth (making them gods on earth)."

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - May 29th, 2017 at 11:21am

BlueBeard wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 5:32am:
why are do the men always hang out with each other and do zombie dancing

It's a gay Muslim night club Cheesy LOL

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - May 29th, 2017 at 11:26am

greggerypeccary wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 11:21am:

"Margaret knocked over her bible “studies” in about a year at Rhema Bible College, thus becomming a pastor. Next a hefty payment to Oral Roberts University provided her with a dodgy doctorate as a Word of Faith adherent.

"Word of Faith attracts extreme condemnation from mainstream Christians as it teaches accumulation of material goods and wealth is itself a path to enlightenment: Economic Materialism. Kenneth Copeland and Kenneth Hagin are well known Word of Faith profiteers."

Bible studies Cheesy LOL

Margaret Court must be retarded because there is nothing worth studying in the bible other than human atrocities and an apologist called Jesus that got done over by other retarded people !!

Court's Cult:

"It’s a blend of Christian Science, New Age Mysticism, Christianity and Gnosticism. it’s basic foundation is that it deifies humans and diminishes God. Word of Faith practitioners believe they wield the power of God through speech – hence the name – and that God must serve them:

"And they believe that they have the same power as God, to create and destroy by speaking using “the Word of Faith.” And with their prosperity doctrine, they believe that their pleasures should be filled and they should be served by God on earth (making them gods on earth)."

Just more god gobbers fleecing material money from gullible people Sad

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #18 - May 29th, 2017 at 11:26am

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Farkhunda

Farkhunda Malikzada[1] (Pashto: فرخنده ملکزاده) was a 27-year-old Afghan woman who was publicly beaten and slain by a mob in Kabul on March 19, 2015. A large crowd formed in the streets around Farkhunda when accusers began yelling, announcing her alleged crimes to the public. They claimed that she had burned the Quran, and for that, her accusers announced that she must be killed. Police initially tried to protect Farkhunda and disperse the crowd, but were overwhelmed by the mob's numbers and fury.

She was murdered after allegedly arguing with a mullah who falsely accused her of burning the Quran. Police investigations revealed that she had not burned anything.[2] Her murder led to 49 arrests;[3] three adult men received twenty-year prison sentences, eight other adult males received sixteen year sentences, a minor received a ten-year sentence, and eleven police officers received one-year prison terms for failing to protect Farkhunda.[4] Her murder and the subsequent protests served to draw attention to women's rights in Afghanistan. A memorial to Farkhunda has been built in Kabul with support of the Solidarity Party of Afghanistan.[5][6]

http://www.ozpolitic.com/wiki/index.php?title=Islamic_Incest_Ratchet#Rates_of_in...

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - May 29th, 2017 at 11:29am

Sir lastnail wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 11:26am:
greggerypeccary wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 11:21am:

Bible studies Cheesy LOL

Court's Cult:

Just more god gobbers fleecing material money from gullible people Sad

Yep.

She should be ashamed of herself.

"Today Court runs Victory Life Centre in Perth piping TVangelism to over 30 South East Asian locations, making the proverbial fortune."

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #20 - May 29th, 2017 at 5:55pm

Its obvious muzzos are retarded.
Just look at what they revere as a prophet.

A retard who believes he spoke with the devil.........and won?
A liar who stated that he watched the sun set in a muddy hole?
A self confessed pedophile who raped a 9 year old girl because he wasnt enough of a man to have a woman.
A sociopath murderer who murdered the same people who protected him when he RAN AWAY BECAUSE HE WAS A COWARD
A deformed animal who refused to allow images because people would see hem as the retarded, deformed little turd he was.

Anyone, ANYONE who praises this disgusting pig afterbirth would have to be insane, as I have proved in the past.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #21 - May 29th, 2017 at 7:18pm

Sir lastnail wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 11:00am:
cods wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 7:36am:
I cant watch those rusty....it sickens me to think this is acceptable in some cultures....its like a form of cancer there is no cure....we cant shame these people   look at the way they crowd around they enjoy it....

is this HATE  is this something cultures that dont live in the dark ages do???>....I dont think so...we are not perfect by anyones imagination...

but if a member here can show me what in gods name   

god would ever have said ....that means... its ok to stone these people to death for committing this sin... Angry Angry Angry

these are fanatical murders..

It's written in the old testament to do this but you would have to be completely retarded to blindly follow what is written in some old book !

There is no verse in the Quran ordering people to be stoned for descrating the Quran.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - May 29th, 2017 at 7:34pm

polite_gandalf wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 7:18pm:
I cant watch those rusty....it sickens me to think this is acceptable in some cultures....its like a form of cancer there is no cure....we cant shame these people   look at the way they crowd around they enjoy it....

is this HATE  is this something cultures that dont live in the dark ages do???>....I dont think so...we are not perfect by anyones imagination...

god would ever have said ....that means... its ok to stone these people to death for committing this sin... Angry Angry Angry

It's written in the old testament to do this but you would have to be completely retarded to blindly follow what is written in some old book !

There is no verse in the Quran ordering people to be stoned for descrating the Quran.

Which is just further proof that muslims are retarded !!

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - May 29th, 2017 at 7:34pm

Valkie wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 5:55pm:

A self confessed pedophile who raped a 9 year old girl because he wasnt enough of a man to have a woman.
A sociopath murderer who murdered the same people who protected him when he RAN AWAY BECAUSE HE WAS A COWARD
A deformed animal who refused to allow images because people would see hem as the retarded, deformed little turd he was.

Anyone, ANYONE who praises this disgusting pig afterbirth would have to be insane, as I have proved in the past.

He could have depending on what he was smoking at the time Cheesy LOL

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - May 29th, 2017 at 7:38pm

None the less, desecrate one and see what happens. 

Incidentally what is the verse in the Koran ordering cartoonists to be killed for depicting Mo?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #25 - May 29th, 2017 at 7:59pm

Secret Wars wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 7:38pm:

Incidentally what is the verse in the Koran ordering cartoonists to be killed for depicting Mo?

Do you think muslims are the only people who form angry mobs and kill people on suspicion of "crime"?

As for depicting Muhammad - he was routinely depicted in satire and art throughout Islamic history - including by muslims, with little or no reaction. Interestingly, the the Dutch cartoons in 2006 received no reaction at all for about 4 months - until some opportunists started organising highly staged protests.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - May 29th, 2017 at 8:28pm

polite_gandalf wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 7:59pm:
Secret Wars wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 7:38pm:

Do you think muslims are the only people who form angry mobs and kill people on suspicion of "crime"?

As for depicting Muhammad - he was routinely depicted in satire and art throughout Islamic history - including by muslims, with little or no reaction. Interestingly, the the Dutch cartoons in 2006 received no reaction at all for about 4 months - until some opportunists started organising highly staged protests.

None the less, desecrate a Koran, funny pictures of Mo, you are taking your life in your hands. 

BTW where are some of these satirical pictures of Mo in Islamic art?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #27 - May 29th, 2017 at 9:33pm

Any hadiths?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #28 - May 29th, 2017 at 9:57pm

Valkie wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 5:55pm:

Wow - I could create my own cult with that CV.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - May 29th, 2017 at 11:40pm

More retarded Muslim behaviour in the form of animal cruelty Sad

They shout "Alah f.ckbar" as they stab the poor animals throat Sad They even sit on and mock the animal whilst it is bleeding to death Sad And this is what they call religious slaughter Sad Halal bullsh.t Sad

What a bunch of arab retards Sad

Show this to Barnaby Joyce. The great aussie export industry paying for his jobsungroth Sad

Quote:
Absolute horror!
This cattle was identified by ear tattoos as coming from Australia.
Now we have to imagine the reaction of the Australian farmers, who have spent years raising their cattle under exceptional conditions, and who are invited by their government to make a "gift" to the Palestinian "brave" people in the Gaza Strip. Imagine their reaction when they saw these pictures.
It must be admitted that there is no more barbarous, more inhuman, more foul way of killing a cow. The animal is considered an object, the target of the hatred of these people who find all the means to make suffer what will become ... their subsistence.
Help monsters, but do not be surprised at the result!

« Last Edit: May 29th, 2017 at 11:56pm by Sir lastnail »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print