Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
They target childeren. (Read 2395 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: They target childeren.
Reply #15 - May 27th, 2017 at 11:45pm

Dustwun wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 9:54pm:
Setanta wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 9:47pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 9:15pm:
I didn't know Islamites held concerts that could be targeted by those evil middle order responders.... those reactionaries who simply cannot see that the way of Islam and death of innocents is the chosen way...

Sounds like Northern Ireland all over again.. the IRA hit Prods, the Prods hit Catholics in retaliation... the British Army had to deal with both... oddly the '69 began with the Prods attacking the Catholics, and the British Army went in to protect the Catholics....

Exactly the same situation could arise here if mosques are attacked and bystanding Muslims assaulted or even killed.  You saw that with the Cronulla Riots....

In that case, the forces of Law have few options but to protect the citizenry of all stamps - unless they descend to the level of the German police who stood aside and applauded when Jewish business were sacked by NAZIs.

The IRA almost always warned of the attack, that's why the death count was zero to low compared to today's bombings, their aim was disruption, not death. Whether you take sides or not, that's a big difference. Modern terrorism seeks to take as many lives as possible, to hit and kill the most vulnerable, even to the point of targeting first responders with a second device.

And....IRA wanted something fairly small and reasonable.

What do the Islamics want?

Total control and the submission of everyone else...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - May 27th, 2017 at 11:47pm

I didn't know Islamites held concerts that could be targeted by those evil middle order responders.... those reactionaries who simply cannot see that the way of Islam and death of innocents is the chosen way...

Sounds like Northern Ireland all over again.. the IRA hit Prods, the Prods hit Catholics in retaliation... the British Army had to deal with both... oddly the '69 began with the Prods attacking the Catholics, and the British Army went in to protect the Catholics....

Exactly the same situation could arise here if mosques are attacked and bystanding Muslims assaulted or even killed.  You saw that with the Cronulla Riots....

In that case, the forces of Law have few options but to protect the citizenry of all stamps - unless they descend to the level of the German police who stood aside and applauded when Jewish business were sacked by NAZIs.

The IRA almost always warned of the attack, that's why the death count was zero to low compared to today's bombings, their aim was disruption, not death. Whether you take sides or not, that's a big difference. Modern terrorism seeks to take as many lives as possible, to hit and kill the most vulnerable, even to the point of targeting first responders with a second device.

You clearly know far more than you let on.....

The title of this strand reminds me of what Lincoln said when advised of the calling up of the Military Academy cadets from Virginia by the confederacy...

"So we are to murder children now?"

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #17 - May 28th, 2017 at 12:53am

Valkie wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 7:19pm:
Ill bet they would chuckle if some wonderful and smart person

BLEW THE CRAP OUT OF MECCA.

Man that would be something to see.

Even if their own military went crazy and blew up Mecca, I'm sure their military and leaders would spin it as a surprise attack from the Americans/British.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #18 - May 28th, 2017 at 1:12am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 11:47pm:

I know more than I want to know and at the same time I can never know enough.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - May 28th, 2017 at 9:29am

Setanta wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 1:12am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 11:47pm:

I know more than I want to know and at the same time I can never know enough.

Wisely said....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #20 - May 28th, 2017 at 9:38am

Johnnie wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 7:13pm:
It can't be to long before the next generation of James Bond style vigilantes go tit for tat, a concert here, a mosque there, who knows, they will not blow themselves up like the losers.
The candles and group hugs only make the terrorists chuckle.

That's a mighty fine way of making entire nations all around the world relinquish their sovereignty to some New World Order that promises to eradicate violence all together and bring peace to the world.

If every nation on Earth was like Syria and Iraq at the moment I'm sure we would all settle for someone who claimed he or they could bring peace into the world for ever.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - May 28th, 2017 at 12:05pm

Instead of putting up bollards and barriers around venues, we should be putting up bollards and barriers at the borders to Western nations and stop Muslim immigration until the jihad is over and Islam is reformed.

It's no good letting them into the country and then trying to barricade ourselves from them.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #22 - May 28th, 2017 at 3:06pm

Frank wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 12:05pm:
Instead of putting up bollards and barriers around venues, we should be putting up bollards and barriers at the borders to Western nations and stop Muslim immigration until the jihad is over and Islam is reformed.

It's no good letting them into the country and then trying to barricade ourselves from them.

Just stop muzzo immigration....FULL STOP.

They dont know how to behave in a civilized fashion
They dont know how to assimilate
They are stuck in the 15th century
They are parasites
and
they dont do anything worthwhile.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #23 - May 28th, 2017 at 5:08pm

UnSubRocky wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 12:53am:
Valkie wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 7:19pm:
Ill bet they would chuckle if some wonderful and smart person

BLEW THE CRAP OUT OF MECCA.

Man that would be something to see.

Even if their own military went crazy and blew up Mecca, I'm sure their military and leaders would spin it as a surprise attack from the Americans/British.

Yes but look on the bright side.

At the very least all muzzos would declare war on everyone.
We would have to round them all up and export them away from normal humans.

And the rock the worship (I really cant believe that they worship a ROCK, how stoopid are they?)
Any way, the rock they worship would be blown to kingdom come and the several thousand muzzos packed around it sucking sand would end up as a shadows in the sand.

Best case scenario.
All muzzos GONE
All sympathizer, psychopath apologists ....GONE
Happy world.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #24 - May 28th, 2017 at 5:33pm

Uncle Sam targets children as well.

None of the perpetrators or their masters served a day in jail. US president pardoned Lt. William Calley.

http://www.history.com/topics/vietnam-war/my-lai-massacre

Quote:
Army commanders had advised the soldiers of Charlie Company that all who were found in Son My could be considered VC or active VC sympathizers, and ordered them to destroy the village. When they arrived, the soldiers found no Viet Cong, but
rounded up and murdered hundreds of civilians–mostly women, children and old men
–in an extremely brutal fashion, including rape and torture. Calley was reported to have dragged dozens of people, including young children, into a ditch before executing them with a machine gun. Not a single shot was fired against the men of Charlie Company at My Lai.

« Last Edit: May 28th, 2017 at 6:12pm by Unforgiven »  

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #25 - May 28th, 2017 at 7:52pm

Unforgiven wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 5:33pm:

None of the perpetrators or their masters served a day in jail. US president pardoned Lt. William Calley.

http://oi1150.photobucket.com/albums/o617/redsvn/slide/slide-mylaimassacre.jpg

Quote:
Army commanders had advised the soldiers of Charlie Company that all who were found in Son My could be considered VC or active VC sympathizers, and ordered them to destroy the village. When they arrived, the soldiers found no Viet Cong, but
rounded up and murdered hundreds of civilians–mostly women, children and old men
–in an extremely brutal fashion, including rape and torture. Calley was reported to have dragged dozens of people, including young children, into a ditch before executing them with a machine gun. Not a single shot was fired against the men of Charlie Company at My Lai.

The difference is that the terrorists deliberatly target children.
The armed forces target the terrorists.

But because muzzos are cowards, and disgusting animals, they hide behind women and children, using them as human shields.

The cry crocodile tears for the women and children lost
While at the same time abusing women, raping children and murdering their own at every chance.

So my sad little apologist troll.
Islam target children
We target the terrorists who hide behind children and are therfore ultimately responsible for their deaths.

To see it any other way is both retarded and apologist
You sick sycophant, sympathiser, apoliogist traitor to the human race.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - May 29th, 2017 at 9:35am

Unforgiven wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 5:33pm:

http://oi1150.photobucket.com/albums/o617/redsvn/slide/slide-mylaimassacre.jpg

Quote:

Staged photo - where's all the blood and most corpses don't have sleepy closed eyes..... you ever spill a pint of oil, son?  Notice how it spreads etc?  Blood's like that.... now get off my firebase...

196th LID had suffered innumerable casualties from mines and ambushes in that area, known as Pinkville since it was so close to Red .. as Tim O'Brien said - I can understand but not condone the actions of those troops.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #27 - May 29th, 2017 at 9:43am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 9:35am:
... as Tim O'Brien said - I can understand but not condone the actions of those troops...

The Grappler can understand the torture, rape, and massacre at My Lai? Does that mean The Grappler can understand all massacres?

"Understand" in this context means you can justify it.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - May 31st, 2017 at 1:17am

The ugly precedent has now been set by the Muslims.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - May 31st, 2017 at 2:04pm

Dustwun wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 9:54pm:

And....IRA wanted something fairly small and reasonable.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print