Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
They target childeren. (Read 2398 times)
Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

They target childeren.
May 27th, 2017 at 7:13pm

It can't be to long before the next generation of James Bond style vigilantes go tit for tat, a concert here, a mosque there, who knows, they will not blow themselves up like the losers.
The candles and group hugs only make the terrorists chuckle.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: They target childeren.
Reply #1 - May 27th, 2017 at 7:19pm

Ill bet they would chuckle if some wonderful and smart person

BLEW THE CRAP OUT OF MECCA.

Man that would be something to see.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Dustwun
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Igloo
Reply #2 - May 27th, 2017 at 7:31pm

Maybe a US cruiser will go rogue and send 100 Tomohawks into The Hajj

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - May 27th, 2017 at 7:41pm

Valkie wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 7:19pm:

well, I should not encourage such behaviour ............

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Dustwun
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Igloo
Reply #4 - May 27th, 2017 at 8:03pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 7:41pm:
Valkie wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 7:19pm:

well, I should not encourage such behaviour ............

Is there anywhere I can place a bet on how many will die in the Hajj stampede this year?  I'd like to put  $20 on 726

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - May 27th, 2017 at 8:08pm

I hope $50 on 579325

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #6 - May 27th, 2017 at 8:19pm

Johnnie wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 7:13pm:
It can't be to long before the next generation of James Bond style vigilantes go tit for tat, a concert here, a mosque there, who knows, they will not blow themselves up like the losers.

Islamites have concerts?  Mosques I can see, but... concerts?

"Presenting...... for yourrrrrrr entertainment tonight...... the one you've been waiting for.... the one.. the ONLY...... the blast from the present..... they rocked America... they're rocking Britain... they trained hard for Spain..... and now... coming to you tonight courtesy of 72 Virgins Freeflight..... the One.. the ONLY.......... O Sama and the Blitzing Jihadis!!!!"

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - May 27th, 2017 at 8:41pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 8:19pm:
Johnnie wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 7:13pm:

Islamites have concerts?  Mosques I can see, but... concerts?

"Presenting...... for yourrrrrrr entertainment tonight...... the one you've been waiting for.... the one.. the ONLY...... the blast from the present..... they rocked America... they're rocking Britain... they trained hard for Spain..... and now... coming to you tonight courtesy of 72 Virgins Freeflight..... the One.. the ONLY.......... O Sama and the Blitzing Jihadis!!!!"

So what is it you are trying to say, I am yet to decipher your language.
PS, I think that guitar was out of tune.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #8 - May 27th, 2017 at 9:15pm

I didn't know Islamites held concerts that could be targeted by those evil middle order responders.... those reactionaries who simply cannot see that the way of Islam and death of innocents is the chosen way...

Sounds like Northern Ireland all over again.. the IRA hit Prods, the Prods hit Catholics in retaliation... the British Army had to deal with both... oddly the '69 began with the Prods attacking the Catholics, and the British Army went in to protect the Catholics....

Exactly the same situation could arise here if mosques are attacked and bystanding Muslims assaulted or even killed.  You saw that with the Cronulla Riots....

In that case, the forces of Law have few options but to protect the citizenry of all stamps - unless they descend to the level of the German police who stood aside and applauded when Jewish business were sacked by NAZIs.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - May 27th, 2017 at 9:28pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 9:15pm:
I didn't know Islamites held concerts that could be targeted by those evil middle order responders.... those reactionaries who simply cannot see that the way of Islam and death of innocents is the chosen way...

Sounds like Northern Ireland all over again.. the IRA hit Prods, the Prods hit Catholics in retaliation... the British Army had to deal with both... oddly the '69 began with the Prods attacking the Catholics, and the British Army went in to protect the Catholics....

Exactly the same situation could arise here if mosques are attacked and bystanding Muslims assaulted or even killed.  You saw that with the Cronulla Riots....

In that case, the forces of Law have few options but to protect the citizenry of all stamps - unless they descend to the level of the German police who stood aside and applauded when Jewish business were sacked by NAZIs.

I think I got that, the first paragraph was a bit sketchy.
This is a new world and its not just a couple of neighbors feuding, its like a world war.
Muslims can take over in two generations given there birth rate.
Containment maybe necessary for the good of mankind, if I may humbly put it that way.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #10 - May 27th, 2017 at 9:31pm

Johnnie wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 9:28pm:

This is a new world and its not just a couple of neighbors feuding, its like a world war.
Containment maybe necessary for the good of mankind, if I may humbly put it that way.

you may

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #11 - May 27th, 2017 at 9:42pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 9:31pm:
Johnnie wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 9:28pm:

you may

I for one would not mind all middle eastern religions confined to the middle east. In case that was too subtle, that includes yours.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #12 - May 27th, 2017 at 9:47pm

The IRA almost always warned of the attack, that's why the death count was zero to low compared to today's bombings, their aim was disruption, not death. Whether you take sides or not, that's a big difference. Modern terrorism seeks to take as many lives as possible, to hit and kill the most vulnerable, even to the point of targeting first responders with a second device.

IP Logged

Dustwun
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Igloo
Reply #13 - May 27th, 2017 at 9:54pm

Setanta wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 9:47pm:

The IRA almost always warned of the attack, that's why the death count was zero to low compared to today's bombings, their aim was disruption, not death. Whether you take sides or not, that's a big difference. Modern terrorism seeks to take as many lives as possible, to hit and kill the most vulnerable, even to the point of targeting first responders with a second device.

And....IRA wanted something fairly small and reasonable.

What do the Islamics want?

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - May 27th, 2017 at 11:03pm

It's not unprecedented for devout muslims to target kids.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print