Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Jared Kushner faces jail for espionage (Read 1579 times)
longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Jared Kushner faces jail for espionage
May 27th, 2017 at 2:59pm

Just when didnt think it couldnt get worse, news comes out that Jared Kushner has been recorded along with Michael Flynn trying to arrange a secret back channel to the Kremlin using, wait for it... RUSSIAN EMBASSY SECURE COMMUNICATIONS.

He lied on his security clearance which gives him up to 5 years jail, but what is worse is that the entire reason for this backchannel was to avoid US intelligence agencies. Treason?  Hard to deny it.

So its jail for Flynn. Jail for Kusher, both of whom have such closes ties to Trump that Trump had to know and therefore... jail for Trump.

Somewhere, Nixon is smiling.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Jared Kushner faces jail for espionage
Reply #1 - May 27th, 2017 at 4:40pm

Yes, but should Jared Kushner be stood down until he is cleared by the FBI?

The Light won't say.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #2 - May 27th, 2017 at 5:20pm

The smell from Trump and his family gets more pungent every day.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #3 - May 28th, 2017 at 12:21pm

longweekend58 wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 2:59pm:
Just when didnt think it couldnt get worse, news comes out that Jared Kushner has been recorded along with Michael Flynn trying to arrange a secret back channel to the Kremlin using, wait for it... RUSSIAN EMBASSY SECURE COMMUNICATIONS.

He lied on his security clearance which gives him up to 5 years jail, but what is worse is that the entire reason for this backchannel was to avoid US intelligence agencies. Treason?  Hard to deny it.

So its jail for Flynn. Jail for Kusher, both of whom have such closes ties to Trump that Trump had to know and therefore... jail for Trump.

Somewhere, Nixon is smiling.

I see you're LYING AGAIN without corroboration ......  ...  Shame on you......LW58????

Boy, ya never learn do ya......

Espionage................... maybe 1 or 2 chances in a million there............ ...

but.....but......but.....   
Treason???
.....Riiiiiigggghhht!!  Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin ......

You don't even know the law on Treason, do ya!??
  ......   Roll Eyes

« Last Edit: May 28th, 2017 at 12:45pm by Panther »  

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - May 28th, 2017 at 12:54pm

Not treason, Panther, but Kushner declined to disclose these contacts on his security clearance - a federal change if the FBI want to prosecute him for it.

But that's nothing. The question here is why.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #5 - May 28th, 2017 at 1:21pm

Mattyfisk wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 12:54pm:
Not treason, Panther, but Kushner declined to disclose these contacts on his security clearance - a federal change if the FBI want to prosecute him for it.

But that's nothing. The question here is why.

Thank you.....treason was never the issue anyway.........except in LongWanker58's  mind that is....  Grin

Now, as far as why?..........I don't know, & we may never know......The 5th Amendment to the US Constitution would afford them from saying anything that might incriminate themselves......they don't even need ot say anything at the trial, the can completely avoid taking the stand.....which would then require the government to prove any allegations beyond a reasonable doubt to a jury of 12 of their peers.....The judge just makes sure the defendants get a fair trial, & offer the jury a reading of the law if the jury asks him for it.....otherwise the judge is just sort of a "guide" to the event.....he/she doesn't vote, or make a verdict...

Needing but one (1) juror to disagree, unless the case is so overwhelming, they probably won't get anywhere close to a guilty verdict. Wink

Like I said, one juror disagrees.....they (the defendant(s)) are scot-free with no penalty whatsoever.....& the loser pays all court costs, so they might just have to pony-up for their lawyer(s)....sometimes not even that....

« Last Edit: May 28th, 2017 at 1:39pm by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - May 28th, 2017 at 1:39pm

Why are you discussing jury processes, Panther?

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #7 - May 28th, 2017 at 1:41pm

Mattyfisk wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 1:39pm:

Your right......I jumped the gun there.......it probably will never get to a trial, or even a charge..........the FBI can't prosecute, they can only suggest that the AG does, so the AG Jeff Sessions would need to.....the Republican, Trump Appointee AG Jeff Sessions.........but only if Sessions  decides he wants to prosecute.
« Last Edit: May 28th, 2017 at 1:58pm by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - May 28th, 2017 at 1:58pm

Panther wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 1:41pm:

Your right......I jumped the gun there.......it probably will never get to a trial, or even a charge..........the FBI can't prosecute, they can only suggest that the AG does, so the AG Jeff Sessions would need to.....the Republican, Trump Appointee AG Jeff Sessions, but only if he decides he wants to.

Remember Bill Clinton? All it took was one rogue prosecutor to take a minor charge to court.

No, I'm wondering why you're distracting with legal processes. Do you not want to know the truth about these crimes?

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #9 - May 28th, 2017 at 2:09pm

Mattyfisk wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 1:58pm:

Your right......I jumped the gun there.......it probably will never get to a trial, or even a charge..........the FBI can't prosecute, they can only suggest that the AG does, so the AG Jeff Sessions would need to.....the Republican, Trump Appointee AG Jeff Sessions.........but only if Sessions  decides he wants to prosecute.

Remember Bill Clinton? All it took was one rogue prosecutor to take a minor charge to court.

No, I'm wondering why you're distracting with legal processes. Do you not want to know the truth about these crimes?

What crimes????....Nobody has been legally charged with anything, have they?

Until there has been charges made, there isn't anything but wishful thinking, blind accusations, allegations, & partisan speculation............like what the Pecca used to do.....Crimes??....nowhere close....
Wink

... ...

« Last Edit: May 28th, 2017 at 2:58pm by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - May 29th, 2017 at 9:43am

Panther gets very defensive at an almost ridiculous level. Kushner's acts clearly mean he should lose his clearance and be charged for lying on his form. THEN the motive for this is even worse where espionage or treason a credible consideration.

Panther is going to have a meltdown when dozens of Trump associates end up in jail including possibly Trump himself.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - May 29th, 2017 at 9:58am

You are wrong. The special prosecutor can lay charges as can many other attorneys. 

Get used to it.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - May 29th, 2017 at 9:59am

longweekend58 wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 9:43am:
Panther gets very defensive at an almost ridiculous level. Kushner's acts clearly mean he should lose his clearance and be charged for lying on his form. THEN the motive for this is even worse where espionage or treason a credible consideration.

Panther is going to have a meltdown when dozens of Trump associates end up in jail including possibly Trump himself.

There's no way they'll end up in jail, Longy. This is the Establishment. They have the game sewn up.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #13 - May 29th, 2017 at 12:24pm

longweekend58 wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 9:58am:

You are wrong. The special prosecutor can lay charges as can many other attorneys. 

Get used to it.

Really.........got any imaginary links to your fertile imagination?? ......

If you ever verified your imagination & done some fact checking....not at the Federal Level when dealing with the Administrative Branch.....check it out, & you'll be surprised..... Wink

Also, feel free to substantiate your false assertions with 1st party corroboration......unless you have none & are LYING like usual....
« Last Edit: May 29th, 2017 at 12:30pm by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

bwood1946
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - May 29th, 2017 at 12:30pm

Panther wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 12:24pm:
longweekend58 wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 9:58am:

Get used to it.

Really.....got any imaginary links to your fertile imagination?? http://33sm.net16.net/smileys/lol00100.gifhttp://33sm.net16.net/smileys/taunt.gifNot at the Federal Level when dealing with the Administrative Branch.....check it out, & you'll be surprised.....

Also, feel free to substantiate your false assertions with 1st party corroboration......unless you have none & are LYING like usual....

Poor longeys  dribbling shyte AGAIN   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

TPI  VETERAN
bwood1946 bwood1946  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print