Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
Send Topic Print
High time to Change the way we handle Terrorism (Read 10034 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: High time to Change the way we handle Terrorism
Reply #75 - May 28th, 2017 at 10:37am

red baron wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 9:02am:
Gone through every post Aussie has made on this subject

Searching for some sort of humanity towards the victims of the Manchester slaughter, this is all I could  come up with from his posts

Quote Aussie, ".....and on it went, downhill from there and into Manchester most recently as 'terror' fights back in a vicious and deadly way, the same vicious and deadly way as kids in Yemen and Syria etc......perish."

Your lack of care towards the Manchester disgrace is appalling Aussie. I haven't seen you criticise terrorism once in this subject.

You have said on previous subjects historically that the Muslims have been going at it for centuries. Don't ask me where in the hundreds of thousands of posts you said this but hand on my heart I know you did

So, if they have been killing each other for so long why are you so suddenly so caring and humanitarian about a murderous race but without a shred of humanity for the women and girls victims of Manchester?

Just because I don't make posts here about it, does not mean that.

My next door neighbour (when we had the Beach House) comes from Preston and has lots of Family and friends in that NW area of England.  I was on the phone to her before she even knew it happened.

You will also find, Mr Baron, that this is not the only Thread on matters Manchester.

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - May 28th, 2017 at 12:12pm

Marla wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 8:08am:
Frank wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 1:21pm:
Soooo.... why do these 'victims' of Britain and the West seek asylum in... er... Britain and the West?

Do explain.

Why didn't the authorities at upon his suspicious traveling? Dumbass

I am not asking you why they are not arrested earlier. I am asking you why these so-called victims of the West are seeking refuge in the West - only to then murder the people who have taken them in.

It does not make sense except if they are seen for what they are - jihadi infiltrators. Muslim immigration should be suspended until the jihad stops.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #77 - May 28th, 2017 at 12:25pm

Red Baron's analytical skills exemplify why Red Baron never progressed past the lowest ranks of the police force.

It's a good thing Red Baron's superiors were smart enough not to issue him with a gun. He probably would have shot both his feet off.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #78 - May 28th, 2017 at 3:33pm

AS against you Unforgiven...shooting your mouth off

You will note Aussie that I have stated my position on you based on what you have posted on 'this thread' please feel free to re post your humanitarian position from  your posts on the other Manchester threads on this site that we will all be thus illuminated with your pure compassion for the victims of Manchester

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #79 - May 28th, 2017 at 3:43pm

red baron wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 3:33pm:

You will note Aussie that I have stated my position on you based on what you have posted on 'this thread' please feel free to re post your humanitarian position from  your posts on the other Manchester threads on this site that we will all be thus illuminated with your pure compassion for the victims of Manchester

It's my keyboard actually.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #80 - May 28th, 2017 at 4:15pm

red baron wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 3:33pm:

Your position is that anyone on a list ought be imprisoned, yet you failed to respond when I asked you for the criteria which might be satisfied before anyone gets on said list with the consequence of summary rounding up, no Trial...straight to a prison cell.

As for my Posts on other Threads, nah, I have no need to justify myself, Mr Baron.

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #81 - May 28th, 2017 at 4:19pm

A  lot has been said so let me re state my original premise

Any person communicating with terrorists and detected doing so, should be arrested and immediately incarcerated whilst an immediate investigation is made on whether that person represents a threat to the community

They don't get out of gaol until they can prove that they represent 'no risk' to the Country

Way outside many people's comfort zones but don't ever think Manchester won't happen here...it will. It's just a matter of time. The Intelligence Community know who the main risks are just like Britain knew about that arsehole who bombed Manchester

DON'T wait until they do it, collar them

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #82 - May 28th, 2017 at 4:29pm

Quote:
Any person communicating with terrorists and detected doing so, should be arrested and immediately incarcerated whilst an immediate investigation is made on whether that person represents a threat to the community

For all I know Mr Baron, you may be a terrorist....and here I am 'communicating' with 'them.'  Off to a jail cell for me, hey!

And.......guilt by mere association, yeas?

Quote:
They don't get out of gaol until they can prove that they represent 'no risk' to the Country

There, right there, goes the Rule of Law which is one of the very few things which distinguishes us from 'them.'

Nice work, Mr Baron.

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #83 - May 28th, 2017 at 4:37pm

I spent 7 years in Electronic Surveillance in the NSW Police Force Aussie

Think I've got a better idea than you would of what constitutes 'communicating with terrorists'

I am not only talking about phone etc interception but also surveillance in the field

I can tell you that in the Interception Field; Case Officers vet all communications made by the suspect and calls that constitute offences are culled out and examined. The detectives handling the case then are given evidentiary material and act according to what that reveals as well as the active investigation including live surveillance of the suspect in the field

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #84 - May 28th, 2017 at 4:39pm

Aussie wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 4:29pm:
Quote:

For all I know Mr Baron, you may be a terrorist....and here I am 'communicating' with 'them.'  Off to a jail cell for me, hey!

And.......guilt by mere association, yeas?

Quote:

There, right there, goes the Rule of Law which is one of the very few things which distinguishes us from 'them.'

Nice work, Mr Baron.

Declare war and the fruity bullsh1t that has been protecting the terrorists in our midst becomes less of a problem.

Enemy combatants don't get bail to go out and kill the infidel, like they do under civilian law.

We have incarcerated our enemies without trial before and we should do it again and not even blink and eye.

We are considered weak by the terrorists and for the most part they are right.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #85 - May 28th, 2017 at 4:42pm

red baron wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 4:37pm:
I spent 7 years in Electronic Surveillance in the NSW Police Force Aussie

Think I've got a better idea than you would of what constitutes 'communicating with terrorists'

I am not only talking about phone etc interception but also surveillance in the field

I can tell you that in the Interception Field; Case Officers vet all communications made by the suspect and calls that constitute offences are culled out and examined. The detectives handling the case then are given evidentiary material and act according to what that reveals as well as the active investigation including live surveillance of the suspect in the field

So, write the Rule.  It's easy to say 'Let's do this' but when you try to legislate it.....a lot of things will stand in  the way.....thank feerk.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #86 - May 28th, 2017 at 4:44pm

Quote:
Declare war

Which Country shall we choose?  Pick your poison.

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #87 - May 29th, 2017 at 1:25pm

It is not up to me to 'write the rule'

I am saying what is needed. It is up to Legislators of the Law, Lawyers to draft up legislation that reflects what is 'needed' to make this a reality

Frankly our Politicians are too gutless to take the quantum leap needed

Let's see how they feel when the first mass murder occurs in this Country which is over ripe for that to happen

People here feel 'too safe'. They haven't experienced the horror of European Countries of these mass murderers

However our Intelligence Community have thus far done a brilliant job

But just the simple enormous logistics in surveilling people who  are free to do whatever they please, will put it in the too hard basket

Put them away, then check them out before they start making their bombs

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #88 - May 29th, 2017 at 1:30pm

red baron wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 1:25pm:
It is not up to me to 'write the rule'

I am saying what is needed. It is up to Legislators of the Law, Lawyers to draft up legislation that reflects what is 'needed' to make this a reality

Frankly our Politicians are too gutless to take the quantum leap needed

Let's see how they feel when the first mass murder occurs in this Country which is over ripe for that to happen

People here feel 'too safe'. They haven't experienced the horror of European Countries of these mass murderers

However our Intelligence Community have thus far done a brilliant job

But just the simple enormous logistics in surveilling people who  are free to do whatever they please, will put it in the too hard basket

Put them away, then check them out before they start making their bombs

Do *you mean just anyone suspected of planning a terrorist act ought be immediately tracked down, arrested and held?
« Last Edit: May 29th, 2017 at 1:41pm by Aussie »  

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #89 - May 29th, 2017 at 1:41pm

How many times do I have to say this, 'people who have been intercepted or surveilled as having contact with known terrorists organisations or individuals should be immediately arrested, gaoled and then thoroughly investigated as to whether they pose a clear and present danger to  the County.."

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
Send Topic Print