Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10
Send Topic Print
High time to Change the way we handle Terrorism (Read 10007 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: High time to Change the way we handle Terrorism
Reply #60 - May 27th, 2017 at 11:12am

red baron wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 7:33am:
Bobbie Aussie is the official apologist for terrorists on this site. He hasn't made one critical  comment about the horrific murders carried out in Manchester but he is quite happy to go to the defence of the Muslims

Aussie you haven't said anything about my proposal regarding incarcerating known terrorist on watch lists who have been in communication with terrorist cells

I imagine being you, you will demand they stay free to plot and plan to murder your fellow Australians

Do you read your own Thread, Mr Baron?  See Posts 23 and 26 which you ignored.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - May 27th, 2017 at 11:16am

Marla wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 8:37am:
red baron wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 7:06pm:
I realise this

Intelligence Agencies know full well who are the main threats, they have identified them and have records of their inter actions with I.SI.S. and other terrorist groups

However, because in our archaic system they can't be detained on suspicion these aholes fester and plot until one day what happened in Manchester will happen here

You are left wing bleeding heart Pec but like I say if your family was taken down brother wouldn't we witness a sea change in your attitude

I deal in the here and the now

What I say makes sense. If they communicate with terrorist they go straight to gaol until authorities can satisfy themselves that they are or are not a major threat

If that Law had been in place Man Monis would never have been in the Lindt Café he would have been in prison

... get the bugger out of here with your tedious empty rhetoric and mindless macho bullshit.

Grin

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #62 - May 27th, 2017 at 12:10pm

red baron wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 8:05am:
If ever there was a time when we need to change the way we approach the plague of terrorism it is now

If we don't heed the lessons from Manchester then we are doomed to have it repeated on our own door step

Even the taste we had with the Man Monis siege points out one thing glaringly obvious

If there are people on our 'Watch List' and authorities know those people have been in contact with extremists groups

THEN those people should be immediately incarcerated and authorities should THEN conduct a deeper investigation into them

I know all about the Democracy ramifications that I will be shouted down on this

But consider this, if we took this major step, the Man Monis siege would neve have happened, the Manchester tragedy would never have happened

If we know they are out there, don't wait until they blow our loved ones up. Throw them in gaol and throw away they key until they can demonstrate beyond any shadow of a doubt that they wont kill and main our people

Why don't we start with the cancers of all humanity, like for example the government behind the government eg. CIA etc.

Trump just sold $110 billion dollars worth of arms to the Saudies where do you think these munitions are going.....???

These terrorist organisations that are in the middle east who supplies their food, water, clothes, armaments....???

If there is no war if there is no enemy the shadow governments of the USA don't have anything to exist for.

When the cold war ended they came up with terrorism they fuel it and feed with losers like that kid in Manchester.

Hell they even demolished buildings on their home soil and killed innocents to get the backing of the public.

Along the way taking citizen rights away all in the name of a monster they have nurtured, developed and presented to the world on a silver platter.

FFS wake up and recognise the root of this cancer and the grip it has promulgated to the whole world.

« Last Edit: May 27th, 2017 at 12:33pm by Ajax »  

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - May 27th, 2017 at 1:21pm

Marla wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 8:37am:
For bugger's sake with post you make you truly demonstrate of much of a pig-idiot you are.

For one, that fartface neocon Theresa May was originally claims that Abedi was an unknown, “lone wolf” when it was crystal clear that those killed and maimed while enjoying a crappy pop concert are the victims of British regime-change policy that has been going on for ages in the Middle East and North Africa. In fact, the limey intelligence had received warnings on numerous occasions that Abedi was a clear and present danger, including that he had discussed committing a suicide bombing several times.

Yet, they did nothing about it

We also know now thanks to BBC News that Abedi had traveled time and time again in the run-up to the attack flying from Istanbul to England via Germany’s Dusseldorf airport. He did this for years and yet the limey authorities did not act further upon it even when it was been established that Turkey has been used as a transit hub into Syria by European jihadists in joining Western-led efforts to topple the regime of Bashar Al-Assad.

Now, the French intelligence have declassified their  conclusions that Abedi had been in Syria fr quite some time and received training there. Abedi had traveled through Istanbul on at least two other occasions over the past year flying from Amsterdam to Libya until late May 2016 when he flew from Manchester to Libya, transiting through Istanbul Ataturk airport both times.

Yet, the authorities did nothing. But you can?

Please let me know how that would work when for decades when those in power in limey government have worked with Jihadi groups, preparing them to do one thing and one thing only: use atrocities to achieve their objectives proving once and for all this retarded “war on terror” and the relentless assault on democratic rights that it has entailed is a god damn joke. Meanwhile, the limey government as well as America and even yours have been harboring many Islamist extremist operatives who can be set into motion at the any required moment in order to keep imperialist foreign policy objectives moving right along.

So get the bugger out of here with your tedious empty rhetoric and mindless macho bullshit.

Soooo.... why do these 'victims' of Britain and the West seek asylum in... er... Britain and the West?

Do explain.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

BlueBeard

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - May 27th, 2017 at 3:40pm

its simple,

don't let the Terrorists in your country in the first place.

but who are they??  Undecided

Muslims.

so lock them all OUT

Hell, they should give me an award for bring world peace to Western Countries.  Smiley

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #65 - May 27th, 2017 at 4:37pm

BlueBeard wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 3:40pm:
its simple,

Muslims.

so lock them all OUT

Hell, they should give me an award for bring world peace to Western Countries.  Smiley

You got my vote

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - May 27th, 2017 at 5:20pm

BlueBeard wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 3:40pm:
its simple,

Muslims.

Ah, no.

The vast majority of terrorist acts around the world are carried out by non-Muslims.

I'm guessing you watch Channel 7 morning TV, and listen to talk-back radio - yes?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - May 27th, 2017 at 6:30pm

http://www.newsday.com/news/world/terrorist-attacks-around-the-world-since-sept-...
A timeline of major terrorist attacks abroad since Sept. 11, 2001:

Oct. 12, 2002: Two nightclubs were bombed in Bali, Indonesia, killing 202 people. Extremists from Jemaah Islamiyah, an al-Qaida-affiliated Islamist group, were convicted of the attack.

Oct., 23, 2002: Dozens of armed
Chechens
raided the Dubrovka Theater in Moscow and took hostages. The standoff ended when special forces pumped gas into a room where hostages were held, and attacked. All perpetrators died, along with up to 130 hostages.

Aug. 5, 2003: The J.W. Marriott Hotel in Jakarta, Indonesia, was bombed, killing 12 people, and Jemaah Islamiyah claimed responsibility.

Nov. 15 and 20, 2003: Suicide truck bombings at two synagogues, the British consulate and London-based HSBC Bank in Istanbul killed more than 50 people. Al-Qaida-affiliated suspects were charged and convicted.

March 11, 2004: Bombs on trains killed 191 at Madrid's Atocha station in Europe's worst Islamic terror attack. An al-Qaida-inspired terrorist cell was blamed.

Sept. 1, 2004: Armed Islamist Ingush and Chechen fighters attacked school in Beslan, North Ossetia, and took over 1,100 hostages, nearly 800 of them children. Russian special forces stormed the school and over 330 hostages and dozens of perpetrators were killed.

July 7, 2005: Fifty-two commuters were killed when four al-Qaida-inspired suicide bombers blow themselves up on three London subway trains and a bus.

Sept. 20, 2008: A dump truck filled with explosives detonated in front of the Islamabad Marriott Hotel in Islamabad, Pakistan, killing more than 50 people.
The Taliban and al-Qaida were suspected but did not claim responsibility.

Nov. 23, 2008: Gunmen associated with the terror group Lashkar-e-Tayyiba attacked buildings in Mumbai, India, killing 164 people.

July 22, 2011:
Anti-Muslim extremist Anders Behring Breivik planted a bomb in Oslo,
then attacked a youth camp on Norway's Utoya island, killing 77 people, many of them teenagers.

March 11, 2012: A gunman claiming links to al-Qaida killed three Jewish schoolchildren, a rabbi and three paratroopers in Toulouse, France.

Sept. 21, 2013: Gunmen attacked shoppers at the Westgate mall in Nairobi, Kenya, killing 67 and wounding more than 175. The extremist Islamic group al-Shabaab claimed responsibility.

May 24, 2014: Four people are killed at the Jewish Museum in Brussels by an intruder, a suspect who is a former French fighter linked to Islamic State.

Jan. 3-7, 2015: Boko Haram militants attacked in Baga, Nigeria. Death toll ranged from 150 to 2,000 people. It was the worst death toll for an attack carried out by Boko Haram, which has claimed responsibility for dozens of attacks with deaths ranging from just a few to hundreds of people over several years.

Jan. 7, 2015: Two al-Qaida-linked gunmen killed 11 people at the Charlie Hebdo magazine in Paris and killed a police officer outside. A total of 17 people and three gunmen die in bloodshed including an attack on a kosher market.

April 2015: Up to 147 people, mostly students, at Garissa University in Kenya are killed in attack; al-Shabaab claims responsibility.

Oct. 10, 2015: Suicide bombers detonated devices in Ankara and killed about 100 people in the Turkish capital. Investigators suspected Islamic State-linked perpetrators.

terrorist attacks since 2001-2015..

this doesnt list the latest using trucks to mow down people minding their own business or people enjoying a night out at a club or concert. Sad Sad

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #68 - May 27th, 2017 at 6:48pm

Its not just the cancer of terrorism that this disgusting CULT brings to our shores.

CULT sanctioned pedophile marriage.

Isolationism, refusing to mix and contribute.

A massive drain on the welfare system. All over the world have the same problem, parasites.

Continual insults of others not of the CULT, however, no one can even question the CULT without ALL muzzos protesting and carrying banners proclaiming murder.

Crime, This CULT brings more criminals than any other collective on earth, it deliberatly engages in crime, while collecting criminals to bolster its ranks.

And general unrest, continual and unrelenting refusal of our laws, calling for draconian and barbaric sharia law.

I HAVE SAID THIS TIME AND AGAIN, AND IT STILL RINGS TRUE

ISLAM BRINGS NO GOOD TO ANY COUNTRY IT INFECTS.

ISLAM IS A CANCER, A CANCER THAT NEEDS TO BE ERADICATED.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - May 27th, 2017 at 6:57pm

they need to bring it into the 21st century....

to live like someone did 2000 yrs ago doesnt make the slightest sense ...even the planet has changed in that time    because it was meant too just like we are meant to evolve....

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #70 - May 27th, 2017 at 7:05pm

cods wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 6:57pm:

to live like someone did 2000 yrs ago doesnt make the slightest sense ...even the planet has changed in that time    because it was meant too just like we are meant to evolve....

How can they evolve?

They are all inbreeding to the extent that most muzzos can barely walk and talk at the same time.
They are brainwashed with daily prayers to a retarded, sociopath, self confessed pedophile, nutcase.
They have no idea what civilization is and never will.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #71 - May 27th, 2017 at 7:33pm

Valkie wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 7:05pm:

How can they evolve?

They are all inbreeding to the extent that most muzzos can barely walk and talk at the same time.
They are brainwashed with daily prayers to a retarded, sociopath, self confessed pedophile, nutcase.

Muslims are trapped 1500 years ago in a time space continuum.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #72 - May 27th, 2017 at 8:15pm

Valkie wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 7:05pm:

How can they evolve?

ok, you have pointed out the good side of this death cult .......

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #73 - May 28th, 2017 at 8:08am

Frank wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 1:21pm:
Soooo.... why do these 'victims' of Britain and the West seek asylum in... er... Britain and the West?

Do explain.

Why didn't the authorities at upon his suspicious traveling? Dumbass

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #74 - May 28th, 2017 at 9:02am

Gone through every post Aussie has made on this subject

Searching for some sort of humanity towards the victims of the Manchester slaughter, this is all I could  come up with from his posts

Quote Aussie, ".....and on it went, downhill from there and into Manchester most recently as 'terror' fights back in a vicious and deadly way, the same vicious and deadly way as kids in Yemen and Syria etc......perish."

Your lack of care towards the Manchester disgrace is appalling Aussie. I haven't seen you criticise terrorism once in this subject.

You have said on previous subjects historically that the Muslims have been going at it for centuries. Don't ask me where in the hundreds of thousands of posts you said this but hand on my heart I know you did

So, if they have been killing each other for so long why are you so suddenly so caring and humanitarian about a murderous race but without a shred of humanity for the women and girls victims of Manchester?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10
Send Topic Print