Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Send Topic Print
High time to Change the way we handle Terrorism (Read 10052 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: High time to Change the way we handle Terrorism
Reply #45 - May 26th, 2017 at 8:19pm

Bobby. wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 7:43pm:
Aussie wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 7:17pm:
Bobby. wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 7:13pm:
Aussie wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 7:11pm:
Quote:
What I say makes sense. If they communicate with terrorist they go straight to gaol until authorities can satisfy themselves that they are or are not a major threat

Here I am communicating with you.  I have no idea you are a terrorist, but turns out....you are.  So, I go to the slammer, straight to the slammer, I do not pass go and I do not get $200.00.

Solid idea there, Mr Baron.

And....how do they get to do this communicating?  Ought not known terrorists already be in custody and communication with them very well regulated and controlled?

Aussie - it's a war - innocent people will get their lives destroyed on both sides of any war.

Apparently it is.  It even has a name.  The War on Terror.  And we whinge when 'terror' fights back.

Who coined that phrase and declared this War, Bobby?

We'll discuss it further when you arrive at some answers there.

George Bush coined the phrase - The war on terror.

As Bush said -

You're either with us or you're with the terrorists.

Ours, or theirs?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - May 26th, 2017 at 8:22pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 7:49pm:
shoot every muslim ?

Is that all you want to do to them?

I'm curious.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #47 - May 26th, 2017 at 8:50pm

Bobby. wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 8:13pm:
Aussie wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 8:12pm:
Bobby. wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 7:48pm:
Aussie wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 7:44pm:
Further, Bush declared this War after 9/11.....yet did not go after the arseholes behind 9/11.  The Saudis.  Instead, he decided to make big rocks into little rocks in Afghanistan.....and on it went, downhill from there and into Manchester most recently as 'terror' fights back in a vicious and deadly way, the same vicious and deadly way as kids in Yemen and Syria etc......perish.

The Saudis behead terrorists - they hate terrorists.

And what was the Nationality of the arseholes in those 9/11 planes, Bobby?

Saudi terrorists -   & your point?

Did Bush go after Saudis, or Afghans Bobby?  We currently have Trump about to supply those pricks with $B110 military hardware.

Why Bobby?  What the faaaaark are we doing there if not warmongering under the guise of a War on Terror, Bobby?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #48 - May 26th, 2017 at 8:54pm

Aussie wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 8:50pm:
Bobby. wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 8:13pm:
Aussie wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 8:12pm:
Bobby. wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 7:48pm:
Aussie wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 7:44pm:
Further, Bush declared this War after 9/11.....yet did not go after the arseholes behind 9/11.  The Saudis.  Instead, he decided to make big rocks into little rocks in Afghanistan.....and on it went, downhill from there and into Manchester most recently as 'terror' fights back in a vicious and deadly way, the same vicious and deadly way as kids in Yemen and Syria etc......perish.

The Saudis behead terrorists - they hate terrorists.

And what was the Nationality of the arseholes in those 9/11 planes, Bobby?

Saudi terrorists -   & your point?

Did Bush go after Saudis, or Afghans Bobby?  We currently have Trump about to supply those pricks with $B110 military hardware.

Why Bobby?  What the faaaaark are we doing there if not warmongering under the guise of a War on Terror, Bobby?

Aussie,
The Terrorist state is Iran.
The Saudis will buy protection from Donald.

They went after Afghanistan because they were harboring Bin Laden & all his Al-Qaeda mates.

You know all this so why are you asking such silly childish questions?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #49 - May 26th, 2017 at 9:00pm

And what Nationality is/was bin Laden, Bobby?  Where was he being financed from Bobby,.

Yes, I know the answers....I want you to confront reality and not Bush's bullshit.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #50 - May 26th, 2017 at 9:08pm

Aussie wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 9:00pm:
And what Nationality is/was bin Laden, Bobby?  Where was he being financed from Bobby,.

Yes, I know the answers....I want you to confront reality and not Bush's bullshit.

Bi Laden was a rogue Saudi.

The worst part was that the Yanks created him to
fight the Russians in Afghanistan but
then their monster turned on them.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #51 - May 26th, 2017 at 9:15pm

Just a rogue Saudi?  Not connected in any way to the House of Saud at all, Bobby?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #52 - May 26th, 2017 at 9:21pm

Aussie wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 9:15pm:
Just a rogue Saudi?  Not connected in any way to the House of Saud at all, Bobby?

A rogue.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #53 - May 26th, 2017 at 9:36pm

Bobby. wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 9:21pm:

A rogue.

A rogue Member of the Royal Family...who kept pumping the mega dollars his way, Bobby.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #54 - May 26th, 2017 at 9:40pm

Aussie wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 9:36pm:

A rogue.

A rogue Member of the Royal Family...who kept pumping the mega dollars his way, Bobby.

You reckon?

Then they should be hanged - the whole lot of them.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #55 - May 26th, 2017 at 9:47pm

Bobby. wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 9:40pm:

A rogue.

You reckon?

Of course I reckon Bobby.  Where do you think bin Laden (a Member of the Saudi Royal Family) got the cash to pay for all the Al-Qaeda activity?  Monopoly money?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #56 - May 26th, 2017 at 9:50pm

Aussie wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 9:47pm:
Bobby. wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 9:40pm:

A rogue.

You reckon?

Of course I reckon Bobby.  Where do you think bin Laden (a Member of the Saudi Royal Family) got the cash to pay for all the Al-Qaeda activity?  Monopoly money?

hang em high

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #57 - May 27th, 2017 at 7:33am

Bobbie Aussie is the official apologist for terrorists on this site. He hasn't made one critical  comment about the horrific murders carried out in Manchester but he is quite happy to go to the defence of the Muslims

Aussie you haven't said anything about my proposal regarding incarcerating known terrorist on watch lists who have been in communication with terrorist cells

I imagine being you, you will demand they stay free to plot and plan to murder your fellow Australians

apologist.jpg (36 KB | 30 )
apologist.jpg

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #58 - May 27th, 2017 at 8:37am

red baron wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 7:06pm:
I realise this

Intelligence Agencies know full well who are the main threats, they have identified them and have records of their inter actions with I.SI.S. and other terrorist groups

However, because in our archaic system they can't be detained on suspicion these aholes fester and plot until one day what happened in Manchester will happen here

You are left wing bleeding heart Pec but like I say if your family was taken down brother wouldn't we witness a sea change in your attitude

I deal in the here and the now

What I say makes sense. If they communicate with terrorist they go straight to gaol until authorities can satisfy themselves that they are or are not a major threat

If that Law had been in place Man Monis would never have been in the Lindt Café he would have been in prison

For bugger's sake with post you make you truly demonstrate of much of a pig-idiot you are.

For one, that fartface neocon Theresa May was originally claims that Abedi was an unknown, “lone wolf” when it was crystal clear that those killed and maimed while enjoying a crappy pop concert are the victims of British regime-change policy that has been going on for ages in the Middle East and North Africa. In fact, the limey intelligence had received warnings on numerous occasions that Abedi was a clear and present danger, including that he had discussed committing a suicide bombing several times.

Yet, they did nothing about it

We also know now thanks to BBC News that Abedi had traveled time and time again in the run-up to the attack flying from Istanbul to England via Germany’s Dusseldorf airport. He did this for years and yet the limey authorities did not act further upon it even when it was been established that Turkey has been used as a transit hub into Syria by European jihadists in joining Western-led efforts to topple the regime of Bashar Al-Assad.

Now, the French intelligence have declassified their  conclusions that Abedi had been in Syria fr quite some time and received training there. Abedi had traveled through Istanbul on at least two other occasions over the past year flying from Amsterdam to Libya until late May 2016 when he flew from Manchester to Libya, transiting through Istanbul Ataturk airport both times.

Yet, the authorities did nothing. But you can?

Please let me know how that would work when for decades when those in power in limey government have worked with Jihadi groups, preparing them to do one thing and one thing only: use atrocities to achieve their objectives proving once and for all this retarded “war on terror” and the relentless assault on democratic rights that it has entailed is a god damn joke. Meanwhile, the limey government as well as America and even yours have been harboring many Islamist extremist operatives who can be set into motion at the any required moment in order to keep imperialist foreign policy objectives moving right along.

So get the bugger out of here with your tedious empty rhetoric and mindless macho bullshit.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #59 - May 27th, 2017 at 8:51am

red baron wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 7:33am:
Bobbie Aussie is the official apologist for terrorists on this site. He hasn't made one critical  comment about the horrific murders carried out in Manchester but he is quite happy to go to the defence of the Muslims

Aussie you haven't said anything about my proposal regarding incarcerating known terrorist on watch lists who have been in communication with terrorist cells

I imagine being you, you will demand they stay free to plot and plan to murder your fellow Australians

Aussie has become very progressive lately -
he's even supported sodomites.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Send Topic Print