Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print
Muslim refugees are a ticking time bomb (Read 7150 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Muslim refugees are a ticking time bomb
Reply #15 - May 25th, 2017 at 10:38pm

Some are, I'm sure... the rest - well you judge... but I am always mindful of the medical doctor who decided that going to war with Iraq in the capacity of preserving the lives of the troops was overborne by the dictate of Islam that he kill Infidels, and who then took to an unarmed group of US servicemen headed for Iraq with an M-16, and killed, from memory, sixteen of them.

He was an educated moderate, too....

Now that one often gives me pause..... then remember the ROE in Afghanistan after the killing of three Australian troopers by a 'chieu hoi' - a local accepted as a a kosher (sic) contributor to Afghan security etc under their new government?

Never go anywhere without at least a pistol and a knife, and never let the moderate or reformed local get behind you while armed...... you'll learn some day... I sincerely hope not in this lifetime of that of your children.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #16 - May 26th, 2017 at 5:15am

Brian Ross wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 10:31pm:
Neat piece of cherry picking there, Soren.  Tsk, tsk, obviously you failed statistics, didn't you?   Roll Eyes

Gulf States Response to Syrian Refugee Crisis – A Myth Debunked

I see where they have 'hosted' refugees and on other 'debunking' sites have allowed them to be 'guests' in their country, but I missed the bit where they allowed them to become citizens and placed them on life-time welfare like we do.

Not much debunking there.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - May 26th, 2017 at 9:08am

Neat piece of cherry picking there, Soren.  Tsk, tsk, obviously you failed statistics, didn't you?   Roll Eyes

SO the report by the UNHCR is now the cherry picking??

Well, if the United Nations High Commission for Refugees. is not aware of any Muslim Arab countries resettling Muslim Arab refugees, then perhaps you can provide the evidence that show that you and your source knows better than the UNHCR.

But your anonymous puff peace from a blog doesn't refute the UNHCR data in any way. It is not a myth, it is a fact: Muslim Arab countries re-settle NO Muslim Arab refugees.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - May 26th, 2017 at 10:00pm

Bwian!!! BWIAN!!!

Where art thou??

(Shithead)

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #19 - May 26th, 2017 at 10:04pm

BigOl64 wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 5:15am:

I see where they have 'hosted' refugees and on other 'debunking' sites have allowed them to be 'guests' in their country, but I missed the bit where they allowed them to become citizens and placed them on life-time welfare like we do.

Couldn't agree more, BigOl64 but the reality is, they do accept Refugees and have done so since the Israelis ejected the Palestinians from their homeland.  Now haven't they?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #20 - May 26th, 2017 at 10:06pm

Frank wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 9:08am:

Well, if the United Nations High Commission for Refugees. is not aware of any Muslim Arab countries resettling Muslim Arab refugees, then perhaps you can provide the evidence that show that you and your source knows better than the UNHCR.

But your anonymous puff peace from a blog doesn't refute the UNHCR data in any way. It is not a myth, it is a fact: Muslim Arab countries re-settle NO Muslim Arab refugees.

Unfortunately for you, Soren, the UNHCR does not represent all nations nor all Refugees.  Jordan, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and elsewhere have been accepting refugees since the Israelis started forcibly ejecting people from their homeland in Palestine.   Tsk, tsk, time you opened your Islamophobic eyes, Soren.  Look around you.  People are people, no matter which god they worship.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - May 26th, 2017 at 10:06pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 10:04pm:

Couldn't agree more, BigOl64 but the reality is, they do accept Refugees and have done so since the Israelis ejected the Palestinians from their homeland.  Now haven't they?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

never mind the Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

So how many Muslim Arab refugees have been resettled by Muslim Arab countries, Brian?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #22 - May 26th, 2017 at 10:09pm

Frank wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 10:06pm:

So how many Muslim Arab refugees have been resettled by Muslim Arab countries, Brian?

Hundreds of billions, Soren.   Haven't you been to Jordan/Turkey/Saudi Arabia? They are all over the place!  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - May 26th, 2017 at 10:58pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 10:09pm:

Hundreds of billions, Soren.   Haven't you been to Jordan/Turkey/Saudi Arabia? They are all over the place!  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Evidence, dikkhead, provide evidence.

How many Muslim Arabs have been resettled by Muslim  Arab countries??

None.

Muslim is wolf to other apostate Muslims. Nothing overrides that.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #24 - May 27th, 2017 at 12:33am

Frank wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 10:58pm:

None.

Evidence, please, Soren.  Where is your evidence?   You present none, just your usual assertions.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - May 27th, 2017 at 10:49am

Brian Ross wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 12:33am:

None.

Evidence, please, Soren.  Where is your evidence?   You present none, just your usual assertions.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

I showed you the UNHCR data.

As to Muslim being wolf to Muslim: the 2011 report by the US government's National Counter-Terrorism Center (NCTC)said: "In cases where the religious affiliation of terrorism casualties could be determined, Muslims suffered between 82 and 97% of terrorism-related fatalities over the past five years."

If you are a Muslim refugee, you are fleeing other Muslims. Because Islam is the religion of peace.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #26 - May 27th, 2017 at 7:17pm

Islam = murder
Islam= pedophile marriage
Islam = terrorism
Islam = genital mutilation
Islam = barbaric practices
Islam = low intellegence ( as the norm)
Islam = criminals
Islam = parasites.
Islam = intolerance
Islam = hate
Islam = subjugation of women and children
Islam = lies
Islam = greedy abuse of the welfare system.
Islam = stupidity
There is nothing good about islam.....NOTHING, AND THERE NEVER WILL BE.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - May 27th, 2017 at 9:56pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 10:06pm:
Frank wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 9:08am:

Unfortunately for you, Soren, the UNHCR does not represent all nations nor all Refugees.  Jordan, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and elsewhere have been accepting refugees since the Israelis started forcibly ejecting people from their homeland in Palestine.   Tsk, tsk, time you opened your Islamophobic eyes, Soren.  Look around you.  People are people, no matter which god they worship.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #28 - May 27th, 2017 at 10:10pm

Frank wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 10:49am:

None.

As to Muslim being wolf to Muslim: the 2011 report by the US government's National Counter-Terrorism Center (NCTC)said: "In cases where the religious affiliation of terrorism casualties could be determined, Muslims suffered between 82 and 97% of terrorism-related fatalities over the past five years."

[highlight]
If you are a Muslim refugee, you are fleeing other Muslims
[/highlight]. Because Islam is the religion of peace.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #29 - May 27th, 2017 at 10:24pm

Frank wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 10:49am:

None.

If you are a Muslim refugee, you are fleeing other Muslims. Because Islam is the religion of peace.

And as I have pointed out, Soren, the UNHCR is not the be all and end all of Refugee matters internationally.   When you acknowledge that your source was flawed, then we might be able to continue this conversation.  Until then, you're as usual, just pissing into the wind.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print