Send Topic Print
Hatred. (Read 32237 times)
mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Hatred.
Reply #15 - May 25th, 2017 at 7:24am

aquascoot wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 7:20am:
low vibration energy can only attract low vibration energy.

the bomber was very angry and hateful...this is low vibration energy.

the response from most of the politicians is that we just have to accept this as the new way of life . this is "apathy" and apathy is low vibration energy.

people like mothra want to come on line and wallow in the hate because 'they love it" .
they are addicted to feeling these emotions and they will seek them out.

its one of the reasons why these bombers are attracted to the west...because their low vibration needs to feed off of the low vibration of the west.  a west which is steeped in the low vibration emotions of shame, guilt, regret, grief and hopelessness.

the solution to cut off this cycle of carnage is to go into high vibration.

Vlad Putin is probably best placed to display these attributes.

he has the high vibe of courage, optimism, acting through intention, pride, patriotic love , reverence, powerfulness, feeling good in your body, feeling confident and influential.

a bomber looking at the west and looking at vlad is like a bully looking at the strong powerful football jock or the weak sooky cry baby cowering in the corner.

a bomber , being a hateful bully will always vibe with and be drawn to weakness.

when our leaders supplicate and are weak, they weaken us.

its odd they dont understand this.

it is no good, when a bully has you on the ground and is laying into you, to cry, sook, light a candle and close your eyes.  you need to show courage, pride, strength, steely resolve, unshakeable boundaries and be the alpha of all alphas.

our leaders should be the most alpha of the alphas (like vlad).  when i see people like that french guy who is with his teacher and is just a submissive little puppy, when i see the UK police looking like whipped dogs, i really have to ask

"what are you people doing"
"what are you people thinking"
"can you not see what is going to happen here "

I only got as far as the bit where i apparently wallow in hate.

More horseshit from Horse Boy.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #16 - May 25th, 2017 at 7:25am

In mothra's screwed up world "hatred" is now a weapon-word, a word that's become a kind of label to hang around the necks of her ideological enemies, viz. anybody to the right of Sarah Hanson whatshername.

If you don't agree with morhra's view of the world you are by definition filled with hatred.
It you don't think millions of people should be free to enter any country of their choosing you are by definition filled with hatred.

Welcome to mothra's world.
In fact, you ARE welcome to it.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - May 25th, 2017 at 7:28am

bogarde73 wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 7:25am:
In mothra's screwed up world "hatred" is now a weapon-word, a word that's become a kind of label to hang around the necks of her ideological enemies, viz. anybody to the right of Sarah Hanson whatshername.

If you don't agree with morhra's view of the world you are by definition filled with hatred.
It you don't think millions of people should be free to enter any country of their choosing you are by definition filled with hatred.

Welcome to mothra's world.
In fact, you ARE welcome to it.

I think i am reasonably articulate and tend to express myself well.

Why do you always get me so wrong, Bogey?

It's pathological.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - May 25th, 2017 at 7:31am

mothra wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 7:24am:

the response from most of the politicians is that we just have to accept this as the new way of life . this is "apathy" and apathy is low vibration energy.

people like mothra want to come on line and wallow in the hate because 'they love it" .

its one of the reasons why these bombers are attracted to the west...because their low vibration needs to feed off of the low vibration of the west.  a west which is steeped in the low vibration emotions of shame, guilt, regret, grief and hopelessness.

he has the high vibe of courage, optimism, acting through intention, pride, patriotic love , reverence, powerfulness, feeling good in your body, feeling confident and influential.

a bomber looking at the west and looking at vlad is like a bully looking at the strong powerful football jock or the weak sooky cry baby cowering in the corner.

a bomber , being a hateful bully will always vibe with and be drawn to weakness.

it is no good, when a bully has you on the ground and is laying into you, to cry, sook, light a candle and close your eyes.  you need to show courage, pride, strength, steely resolve, unshakeable boundaries and be the alpha of all alphas.

our leaders should be the most alpha of the alphas (like vlad).  when i see people like that french guy who is with his teacher and is just a submissive little puppy, when i see the UK police looking like whipped dogs, i really have to ask

thats quite hateful.
theres a lot of that around. Smiley

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - May 25th, 2017 at 7:36am

aquascoot wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 7:31am:

thats quite hateful.

LOL! I don't hate you Horse Boy. Not even close.

I think your ideas skirt the border between stupid and toxic, and i think you are highly prejudiced and very judgmental ... but all of that predisposes me to pity.

I'll call horseshit when i see it though. Happily.

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #20 - May 25th, 2017 at 7:40am

Sh!t-fly doesn't 'hate' she just patronises in her smug hypocritical way if you show opposition to MUSLIM TERRORISTS.

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #21 - May 25th, 2017 at 7:40am

mothra wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 1:12am:
I think it's essentially unhelpful to hate anyone.

But i see my finer points were lost on you.

Grin

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - May 25th, 2017 at 7:43am

Quote:
nor the utter loathing shown to people (like me)

I don't hate or loathe you ... despite your protestations to the contrary.

I don't particularly like your ideas or how you go about discussing certain subjects that seem to obsess you as much as

the hate/ haters here of whom you speak in their responses to certain demographics ... i.e. Islam & it's ever growing radical side

especially when that growth is amongst the population of western nations that have opened their doors to those Muslims who have thought nothing of their women & children & have wantonly destroyed their own countries.

Just feeling sad about what happened in Manchester is a complete cop out.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - May 25th, 2017 at 7:44am

Going back to what Bobby said, about this dreadful thing inspiring hatred ... why is hatred the go to emotion?

Should we not turn our love and compassion towards the victims?

Isn't it they who matter the most right now?

Why anger and hatred?

Why not compassion and love?

Let the police do their job.

How is your energy best invested for the greater good?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - May 25th, 2017 at 7:46am

Fuzzball wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 7:40am:
Sh!t-fly doesn't 'hate' she just patronises in her smug hypocritical way if you show opposition to MUSLIM TERRORISTS.

Why do you feel condescended to, Fireball?

Do you find yourself wanting?

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - May 25th, 2017 at 7:46am

mothra wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 7:36am:
aquascoot wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 7:31am:

thats quite hateful.

LOL! I don't hate you Horse Boy. Not even close.

I think your ideas skirt the border between stupid and toxic, and i think you are highly prejudiced and very judgmental ... but all of that predisposes me to pity.

I'll call horseshit when i see it though. Happily.

that seems very judgemental  Wink

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #26 - May 25th, 2017 at 7:50am

Islam is a death cult invented by a mass murdering paedophile.

Have I missed much ?

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - May 25th, 2017 at 7:52am

Gnads wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 7:43am:
Quote:

I don't particularly like your ideas or how you go about discussing certain subjects that seem to obsess you as much as

the hate/ haters here of whom you speak in their responses to certain demographics ... i.e. Islam & it's ever growing radical side

especially when that growth is amongst the population of western nations that have opened their doors to those Muslims who have thought nothing of their women & children & have wantonly destroyed their own countries.

Why do you think i was talking about you?

And most Muslims have integrated nicely and hold no responsibility at all to what has happened to their homelands.

Furthermore, a great many Muslim homelands are perfectly peaceful.

And clearly i don't "just" feel sad. I feel compelled to challenge hatred, where i can.

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #28 - May 25th, 2017 at 7:52am

mothra wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 7:46am:
Fuzzball wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 7:40am:

Why do you feel condescended to, Fireball?

Do you find yourself wanting?

Does everybody, except Peccary (Haemorrhoid) of course, feel wanting when you patronise them as you are doing now, and as you do to most others on this forum? You're a fvkking hypocrite.......and a lying one at that!

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - May 25th, 2017 at 7:52am

Gnads wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 7:43am:
Quote:

this is the whole point.
just feeling sad attracts the negative energy of the bomb makers.
hateful people will seek out sad people.
hateful aggressive males seek out the sad and weak and depressed woman to get into a relationship with.
the wolf seeks out the "sad" sheep.
thats what he's looking for.

when you act all injured and hurt, you can gaurantee that the reptilian brain of the bomb maker can smell that a mile off.

if you wont take action to protect your womenfolk and your kids (for gods sake) from the wolf (ie.  this is the new norm,dont get angry at the wolf, just be really really sweet and he will change,  lets try and love on the wolf, lets try and win the hearts and minds of the wolf...well dont be surprised when you get devoured)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 41
Send Topic Print