Pages: 1 2 3 ... 41
Send Topic Print
Hatred. (Read 32181 times)
mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Hatred.
May 25th, 2017 at 12:52am

There is a tremendous amount of it going around.

Watching this forum over the last couple of days has tremendously saddened me. Not only the searing hatred for the terrorist who did that awful thing in Manchester, nor the hatred that seems to envelop so many of you for Islam, and Muslims in general; nor the utter loathing shown to people (like me) who aren't hating enough .... but for the distinct disconnect on what has inspired acts of hatred from other people.

I implore you to think on the root causes of your hatred. What is it that you hate? And why do you hate it/them? What has actually happened to you personally to inspire hatred?

What made you completely bypass empathy? What was so terrible? Or perhaps empathy hasn't occurred  to you, or wasn't taught to you?

I'm seeing considerably less sadness for the dead, injured and traumatised than i am blood-lust for those responsible ... but i digress.

What is it that you think makes terrorists hate? Surely hatred is in the mix of what's going on for them.

It can't be because they're Muslim. There are 1.6 billion of them and the vast majority live peaceful lives. Furthermore, not all terrorists are Muslim.

So there must be another variable or more ... with hatred as a common denominator.

I hear often that ISIS hate "us"., with little consideration given to why they hate us ... aside from the preposterous argument that we are infidels. There is clearly more to it than that.

I ask you once again to consider the genesis of your own hatred. Now try to marry that with systemic bombing campaigns throughout your life. The deaths of friends and family members. Generations or war.

You hate for so much less than that, yes?

Now think. What would assuage your hatred?  The death and destruction of all those you hate? Or meeting really nice representatives of the demographic you hate who are helpful, peaceful and nurturing?

Do you really think meeting hatred with hatred will solve anything?

Of course not! We need less hatred.

We need to validate the peaceful and the moderate. We need to be inclusive.

Otherwise, frankly, we're all buggered.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Hatred.
Reply #1 - May 25th, 2017 at 1:07am

So it's wrong to hate some asshole who murders innocent teenagers and a child?

At least the British government doesn't find all his body parts and drag them through the streets, or allow his accomplices to be handled by mob justice, same as that asshole gave those innocents.

They should assemble his body parts and make a nice little monument and charge a British pound for going past and pissing on it.  count the Muslims who do so - even though their brethren are happy - HAPPY - to drag bodies of slain US and British servicemen through the streets or behead them and lift their heads on poles.

A CIVILISED society doesn't do those things.

Hate?  Not necessary and gets in the way of the job...

"What made you completely bypass empathy?"

Nothing - those who deserve it get empathy etc from me.

Stop generalising and drawing the longest possible bow from a righteous hatred of criminals garbed in religion, and twisting that into something vile, when the vile things are those of the perpetrators.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - May 25th, 2017 at 1:12am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 1:07am:
So it's wrong to hate some asshole who murders innocent teenagers and a child?

At least the British government doesn't find all his body parts and drag them through the streets, or allow his accomplices to be handled by mob justice, same as that asshole gave those innocents.

They should assemble his body parts and make a nice little monument and charge a British pound for going past and pissing on it.  count the Muslims who do so - even though their brethren are happy - HAPPY - to drag bodies of slain US and British servicemen through the streets or behead them and lift their heads on poles.

A CIVILISED society doesn't do those things.

Hate?  Not necessary and gets in the way of the job...

I think it's essentially unhelpful to hate anyone.

But i see my finer points were lost on you.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - May 25th, 2017 at 1:12am

AND, you contradict yourself.

IP Logged

Postmodern Trendoid III
Gold Member

Reply #4 - May 25th, 2017 at 4:24am

Perhaps you should reflect on why you're now so keen to make excuses for violence against women.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #5 - May 25th, 2017 at 5:52am

You advocate and apologise for one of the most hateful CULTs on earth and yet you call for tolerance and calm??

Your chosen CULT continually screams for beheading, murder, pedophilia marriage and Sharia laws (itself a brutal primitive and hateful law) and yet you feel sad for those of us totally fed up with this hateful CULT??

What is it?
Do you start to realise that hatred called for and perpetrated by this CULT is beginning to come back at it?
Do you realise that, once pushed beyond a limit, Normal Human beings will react with the same and remove this hateful cult from its world.

Well dear motheaten, the hatred that is islam is going to bounce back.
We are going to propagate more and more against this hateful, barbaric and brutal CULT until it either becomes civilized or disappears.
I know which I prefer, but either will suffice.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - May 25th, 2017 at 6:44am

Postmodern Trendoid III wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 4:24am:
Perhaps you should reflect on why you're now so keen to make excuses for violence against women.

That's a new one. Haven't been accused of that before.

Perhaps you can provide me with an example or two, Mistie?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - May 25th, 2017 at 6:48am

Valkie wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 5:52am:
You advocate and apologise for one of the most hateful CULTs on earth and yet you call for tolerance and calm??

Your chosen CULT continually screams for beheading, murder, pedophilia marriage and Sharia laws (itself a brutal primitive and hateful law) and yet you feel sad for those of us totally fed up with this hateful CULT??

What is it?
Do you start to realise that hatred called for and perpetrated by this CULT is beginning to come back at it?
Do you realise that, once pushed beyond a limit, Normal Human beings will react with the same and remove this hateful cult from its world.

Well dear motheaten, the hatred that is islam is going to bounce back.
We are going to propagate more and more against this hateful, barbaric and brutal CULT until it either becomes civilized or disappears.
I know which I prefer, but either will suffice.

Yet the vast majority of Muslims don't do any of those things.

Did you think about what i wrote, Valkie?

Why are you so hateful?

Can you apply your own experiences to the formation of thought of others?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #8 - May 25th, 2017 at 7:00am

Mothra,
don't be surprised if you see a lot more hate.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - May 25th, 2017 at 7:03am

I'm optimistic that we can have a discussion about it, Bobby.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #10 - May 25th, 2017 at 7:07am

mothra wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 7:03am:

When 22 people - mostly kids are blown to pieces &
59 horribly injured it does cause hatred.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - May 25th, 2017 at 7:15am

Bobby. wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 7:07am:
mothra wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 7:03am:

When 22 people - mostly kids are blown to pieces &
59 horribly injured it does cause hatred.

Does it? Not in me. I'm just tremendously sad.

But let us assume you are correct, and that those hating now weren't hating before.

Who are they hating now? Is it rational to hate who they are hating?

If so, are those they are hating hating them back? All of them? Some of them? A few of them?

And why are they hating?

Do we fix this by hating each other?

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #12 - May 25th, 2017 at 7:18am

Of course it wasn't your kids killed or maimed, so you can be, or give the impression that you sympathise with the victims whilst 'not hating' the perpetrators.

Hypocrisy springs to mind. You show your pathetic side when you apologise for the MUSLIMS/MUSLIM terrorists........ which you most definitely do!

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - May 25th, 2017 at 7:20am

low vibration energy can only attract low vibration energy.

the bomber was very angry and hateful...this is low vibration energy.

the response from most of the politicians is that we just have to accept this as the new way of life . this is "apathy" and apathy is low vibration energy.

people like mothra want to come on line and wallow in the hate because 'they love it" .
they are addicted to feeling these emotions and they will seek them out.

its one of the reasons why these bombers are attracted to the west...because their low vibration needs to feed off of the low vibration of the west.  a west which is steeped in the low vibration emotions of shame, guilt, regret, grief and hopelessness.

the solution to cut off this cycle of carnage is to go into high vibration.

Vlad Putin is probably best placed to display these attributes.

he has the high vibe of courage, optimism, acting through intention, pride, patriotic love , reverence, powerfulness, feeling good in your body, feeling confident and influential.

a bomber looking at the west and looking at vlad is like a bully looking at the strong powerful football jock or the weak sooky cry baby cowering in the corner.

a bomber , being a hateful bully will always vibe with and be drawn to weakness.

when our leaders supplicate and are weak, they weaken us.

its odd they dont understand this.

it is no good, when a bully has you on the ground and is laying into you, to cry, sook, light a candle and close your eyes.  you need to show courage, pride, strength, steely resolve, unshakeable boundaries and be the alpha of all alphas.

our leaders should be the most alpha of the alphas (like vlad).  when i see people like that french guy who is with his teacher and is just a submissive little puppy, when i see the UK police looking like whipped dogs, i really have to ask

"what are you people doing"
"what are you people thinking"
"can you not see what is going to happen here "

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - May 25th, 2017 at 7:22am

Where has hating got you, Fireball?

You'd have to be one of our most hateful posters.

Do you have any solutions for peace?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 41
Send Topic Print