Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Defence against terror (Read 4774 times)
TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Re: Defence against terror
Reply #60 - May 25th, 2017 at 2:12pm

TheFunPolice wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 2:10pm:
mothra wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 3:12pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 3:09pm:
Ideologically speaking, though, it's Islam again, innit? Just sayin'!

No. It most certainly isn't only Muslims. Not by a long shot.

It is invariably men though. Should we blame all men?

As a man, will you apologise for them?

iT ISN'T ALL MEN- do you know how many dad's cry after a family member has been left in a park never to recover from the endless medication and dramas after the horrific fact of such matters.... ?

What about the rest of the men in the family ??

(..yeh- the loose women instructing her all those years run for cover then don't they!)  Embarrassed

... do you really want to call all men sinners?  Smiley

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #61 - May 25th, 2017 at 2:13pm

TheFunPolice wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 2:10pm:
mothra wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 3:12pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 3:09pm:
Ideologically speaking, though, it's Islam again, innit? Just sayin'!

No. It most certainly isn't only Muslims. Not by a long shot.

It is invariably men though. Should we blame all men?

As a man, will you apologise for them?

iT ISN'T ALL MEN- do you know how many dad's cry after a family member has been left in a park never to recover from the endless medication and dramas after the horrific fact of such matters.... ?

What about the rest of the men in the family ??

(..yeh- the loose women instructing her all those years run for cover then don't they!)  Embarrassed

... do you really want to call all men sinners?  Smiley

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - May 25th, 2017 at 6:30pm

tickleandrose wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 11:40am:
Johnnie wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 5:05pm:
tickleandrose wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 10:22am:
Johnnie wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 10:17am:
Governments #1 priority is the safety of its citizens.
The pandering politicians have been derelict in there duties by allowing hoards of Muslims and there overriding religious fanaticism into this country.
Their only recourse now is to spend billions of tax payers dollars on security to protect us from the scourge THEY have brought to our shores.
Stop immigration now.

So... you are blaming every Muslim in Australia for the attack carried out by this one person on behalf of ISIS half a world away.   You know must muslims here were probably doing their day to day things just like you and me, and found out about this attack like you and me.   This does not make any sense. 

I made no mention of the Muslim who murdered 23 children in the name of religion.
"this does not make any sense" What doesn't make any sense is importing a religious cult and then spend billions of dollars and untold man hours to protect ourselves against them.
This is their problem and they need to sort it out in there own time and in there own country.

Well, we've also spent billions more in bombing their homes to shred and pieces, and then install a puppet government that no one in their right mind believe would work.   The region is very complicated, but because of our US alliance, we are knee deep -- no neck deep in it.  However, what ever ISIL is doing, vast majority of the good Muslim citizen here have absolutely nothing to do with it.  So why do they have to take blame, and be lumped with criminals.  How would you feel, if someone comes to you, and want you out of this country, because some trashy junkie killed an innocent child whilst driving under the influence.  And you have nothing in common with him except you are both from the same race or religion? 

If someone did what ever you wanted to do to muslims to you, you will be exceptionally upset. 

Their seems to be a problem if we have to put up thousands of bollards and increase security a hundred fold within the last few years.
Who could deny these measures have not been taken because of the cult.

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - May 26th, 2017 at 9:22am

Johnnie wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 6:30pm:
tickleandrose wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 11:40am:
Johnnie wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 5:05pm:
tickleandrose wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 10:22am:
Johnnie wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 10:17am:
Governments #1 priority is the safety of its citizens.
The pandering politicians have been derelict in there duties by allowing hoards of Muslims and there overriding religious fanaticism into this country.
Their only recourse now is to spend billions of tax payers dollars on security to protect us from the scourge THEY have brought to our shores.
Stop immigration now.

So... you are blaming every Muslim in Australia for the attack carried out by this one person on behalf of ISIS half a world away.   You know must muslims here were probably doing their day to day things just like you and me, and found out about this attack like you and me.   This does not make any sense. 

I made no mention of the Muslim who murdered 23 children in the name of religion.
"this does not make any sense" What doesn't make any sense is importing a religious cult and then spend billions of dollars and untold man hours to protect ourselves against them.
This is their problem and they need to sort it out in there own time and in there own country.

Well, we've also spent billions more in bombing their homes to shred and pieces, and then install a puppet government that no one in their right mind believe would work.   The region is very complicated, but because of our US alliance, we are knee deep -- no neck deep in it.  However, what ever ISIL is doing, vast majority of the good Muslim citizen here have absolutely nothing to do with it.  So why do they have to take blame, and be lumped with criminals.  How would you feel, if someone comes to you, and want you out of this country, because some trashy junkie killed an innocent child whilst driving under the influence.  And you have nothing in common with him except you are both from the same race or religion? 

If someone did what ever you wanted to do to muslims to you, you will be exceptionally upset. 

Their seems to be a problem if we have to put up thousands of bollards and increase security a hundred fold within the last few years.
Who could deny these measures have not been taken because of the cult.

It has always being like this.  When our government and troops are fighting proxy wars overseas, you will going have to expect some repercussions from that.  I am sorry to say this, but this is the reality of living in this world.   And what you are doing, is only going to make the situation worse not better.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #64 - May 26th, 2017 at 7:06pm

There is only one cure for cancer, and that is to cut it out and burn it.

Some good flesh must be sacrificed, but this is just in case cancer cells have infected the flesh.

Islam is a cancer
It must be cut out of civilized society.
Any good muzzos (if they even exist) must be sacrificed to protect society from tge islamic infection.

For society to prosper, this is the only way.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Francis
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - May 27th, 2017 at 1:54pm

Well....we aren't  winning  ( tho i do note our allies just bombed a isil town killing upwards  280 women  and children , hows that for payback  for Manchester?  ) so we really  need a look at whats going  wrong.

Basically  the war on terror  hasn't  been won because  of our elected  leaders.

Our armed forces  have performed  with courage and won most traditional  land based battles.

Our government  has failed to  support  them in many ways. The government  control of the media has many people  scratching  there heads if told we lost a 10 year war in Afghanistan. Most Australian  wouldn't  even  know it happened  let alone the billions they paid for it.

This is the issue. ...no one in government  wants to  indetify with a losing war let alone explain  for the billions  it has cost taxpayers.

We need to either. ..surrender  or fight fully.

If we choose  fight fully  that will involve  interment  of anyone  of Muslim  faith or a citizen  of a country  we are at war with.

It worked well  in ww1 and 2....it will work  well again but we lack the political  leaders in charge  today to fight .

So we will have another  decade of this same poo.

Note the pollies never die in a terrorist  attack ...they ensure  they are well protected  with your money
« Last Edit: May 27th, 2017 at 1:59pm by Francis »  

No tenemos miedo!

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - May 27th, 2017 at 7:49pm

Francis wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 1:54pm:
Well....we aren't  winning  ( tho i do note our allies just bombed a isil town killing upwards  280 women  and children , hows that for payback  for Manchester?  ) so we really  need a look at whats going  wrong.

Basically  the war on terror  hasn't  been won because  of our elected  leaders.

Our armed forces  have performed  with courage and won most traditional  land based battles.

Our government  has failed to  support  them in many ways. The government  control of the media has many people  scratching  there heads if told we lost a 10 year war in Afghanistan. Most Australian  wouldn't  even  know it happened  let alone the billions they paid for it.

This is the issue. ...no one in government  wants to  indetify with a losing war let alone explain  for the billions  it has cost taxpayers.

If we choose  fight fully  that will involve  interment  of anyone  of Muslim  faith or a citizen  of a country  we are at war with.

It worked well  in ww1 and 2....it will work  well again but we lack the political  leaders in charge  today to fight .

Note the pollies never die in a terrorist  attack ...they ensure  they are well protected  with your money

Their is no doubt their are many wars fought for the wrong reasons, I feel sure Australia are in there with the best intentions, not with evil intent.
We are in a unique position to limit terrorism from the ones most likely to do so by simply stopping Muslims from entering.
Most Australians want this to happen.
Our pandering politicians need to step up and respect the peoples wishes.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #67 - May 27th, 2017 at 7:52pm

Francis wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 1:54pm:

yes, fight from the frontfoot.

oppose islam fully and crush it entirely.
vanquish it, ban it, beat it into submission every day in every way.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - May 27th, 2017 at 8:57pm

Valkie wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 7:06pm:
There is only one cure for cancer...

Is there a cure for Islamophobia?

I'm curious.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - May 27th, 2017 at 9:12pm

If you have arachnophobia and spiders decide to invade your house you exterminate them, and with good reason.
Keeping them out in the first place saves a lot of problems.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #70 - May 28th, 2017 at 12:51pm

Johnnie wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 9:12pm:
If you have arachnophobia and spiders decide to invade your house you exterminate them, and with good reason.

Please don't use spiders as a comparison with CULTISTS.

Spiders serve a useful purpose and are truly wonderful creatures.

CULTISTS on the other hand........worthless, useless, and disgusting.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #71 - May 28th, 2017 at 1:00pm

greggerypeccary wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 8:57pm:

I'm curious.

Well - a Muslim attack generally defeats that definition.....

Re Afghanistan - from Day One it was clear that once the 'Allies' pulled out, the country would revert to its former strife and trouble.... now the pundits in Cambra are saying 'we pulled out too soon'.... that was always going to be the case, and it is clear the government in Kabul cannot stand alone.

Now who'd've thunk it?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #72 - May 28th, 2017 at 3:02pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 1:00pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 8:57pm:

I'm curious.

Well - a Muslim attack generally defeats that definition.....

Re Afghanistan - from Day One it was clear that once the 'Allies' pulled out, the country would revert to its former strife and trouble.... now the pundits in Cambra are saying 'we pulled out too soon'.... that was always going to be the case, and it is clear the government in Kabul cannot stand alone.

Now who'd've thunk it?

They should have simply nuked the place into glass.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - May 28th, 2017 at 3:13pm

Valkie wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 12:51pm:

I thought spiders were a good comparison but ok I will use the brown snake, everybody hates snakes, you know the old saying, the only good snake........
If you provide food and shelter the snakes will come (freeloaders),your children could be playing out the back and then suddenly killed.
By keeping your doors closed, providing no food source or shelter and a shovel handy the risks are minimized.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #74 - May 28th, 2017 at 4:27pm

Johnnie wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 3:13pm:
Valkie wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 12:51pm:

I thought spiders were a good comparison but ok I will use the brown snake, everybody hates snakes, you know the old saying, the only good snake........
If you provide food and shelter the snakes will come (freeloaders),your children could be playing out the back and then suddenly killed.
By keeping your doors closed, providing no food source or shelter and a shovel handy the risks are minimized.

The only snakes around jeez's house is jeez's one-eyed trouser snake, except when Valkie is skulking in the shrubbery.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print