Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Defence against terror (Read 4775 times)
Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Defence against terror
Reply #45 - May 24th, 2017 at 4:05pm

tickleandrose wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 3:32pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 2:22pm:
Rose, you keep referring to western engagements in the middle east. What control do teenage girls at a pop concert have over England's adventures in the gulf?

Mr Hammer.  I believe the teenage girls / children are innocent.  They have no control.  But I would like you to extend this empathy to the law abiding muslim citizen here.  They have NO control  - absolutely nothing in what ISIS is planning or doing in the gulf.  And yet, people here are calling for their deportation, and harm.  Can you now see the paradox? 

The real issue in this is not about religion.  It is about the fear caused by terrorism that is driving us to believe inhumane things.  To a degree where, some of us, openly states that they hate everyone from Islam.  Human lives are not valued, and moral degenerated.   We should not go down this path with the terrorists.   We are better than that.

I don't hate Muslims. I hate Islam. I don't condone anyone violating the rights of any Australian due to their beliefs. However, we as Australians ABSOLUTELY have the right to decide who we do and who we don't allow into our country.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - May 24th, 2017 at 5:05pm

tickleandrose wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 10:22am:
Johnnie wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 10:17am:
Governments #1 priority is the safety of its citizens.
The pandering politicians have been derelict in there duties by allowing hoards of Muslims and there overriding religious fanaticism into this country.
Their only recourse now is to spend billions of tax payers dollars on security to protect us from the scourge THEY have brought to our shores.
Stop immigration now.

So... you are blaming every Muslim in Australia for the attack carried out by this one person on behalf of ISIS half a world away.   You know must muslims here were probably doing their day to day things just like you and me, and found out about this attack like you and me.   This does not make any sense. 

I made no mention of the Muslim who murdered 23 children in the name of religion.
"this does not make any sense" What doesn't make any sense is importing a religious cult and then spend billions of dollars and untold man hours to protect ourselves against them.
This is their problem and they need to sort it out in there own time and in there own country.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - May 24th, 2017 at 5:41pm

why hasn't the UK dropped a MOAB yet???

hell.. drop three on those ISIS bastards.. what are they mucking around at??

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #48 - May 24th, 2017 at 6:35pm

Quote:
........Banda Aceh: The crowd roared as two men in their early 20s - one muttering through clenched teeth - received 83 lashes each outside a mosque in the Indonesian province of Aceh for the crime of gay sex.

Four heterosexual couples also received up to 30 lashes of the cane for khalwat (being in close proximity, such as secluded in a room, when not married), which is effectively kissing and hugging.

One of the women couldn't continue after nine lashes and had a break before returning to the platform, where a white triangle marked where the convicted must stand and face the crowd while being caned............

Tickle - things like this have prompted my views on islam and all its cult followers

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - May 24th, 2017 at 6:39pm

I think some of the defenders of Islam are driven by self-loathing. They've made a life-long habit of failing everyone around them and defending a death cult is their own form of self-flagellation . Perhaps they could consider the impact on their countrymen/women.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - May 24th, 2017 at 6:40pm

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - May 25th, 2017 at 8:11am

Sprintcyclist wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 6:35pm:
Quote:
........Banda Aceh: The crowd roared as two men in their early 20s - one muttering through clenched teeth - received 83 lashes each outside a mosque in the Indonesian province of Aceh for the crime of gay sex.

Four heterosexual couples also received up to 30 lashes of the cane for khalwat (being in close proximity, such as secluded in a room, when not married), which is effectively kissing and hugging.

One of the women couldn't continue after nine lashes and had a break before returning to the platform, where a white triangle marked where the convicted must stand and face the crowd while being caned............

Tickle - things like this have prompted my views on islam and all its cult followers

I fully understand, it makes you frustrated, and sometimes, one can feel as if this is the definition of humanity itself.   Things like this happens all the time.  That particular place in Indonesia is doing it, the communist China did it in the past, the German Nazis did it, the list goes on and on.   In fact, if you do a search about attacks against LBGTI community, almost each and every country is listed.  I have no doubt, things like that can and will happen into the future.  But I argue, that the fundamental issue in all of this, is not religion itself, but the corruption of human morality due to greed and fear. 

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - May 25th, 2017 at 8:40am

aquascoot wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 3:59pm:
tickleandrose wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 3:45pm:
Quote:
i think the problem with the hearts and minds idea is this.

Kim Jong Il   and his followers are probably not people you can win over with a "hearts and minds' campaign.
and yet, Kim Jong would probably never be capable of blowing little teenage girls to bits.

the people who are capable of this...their minds are broken.

you will never ever make them safe.

people who are capable of holding signs like this are far more broken then Kim Jong.

and they have self identified as being like this and our politicians accept this behaviour as acceptable.

this does not pass the "sniff" test

Re Aquascoot:

Some people are too easily influenced, they are often the goons used by the terrorist to carry out attacks.  I agree, there is nothing we can do about that.  In these cases, then its up to the law enforcement to do their job.  But, i'd becareful about changing the laws in the aftermath of a terrorist attack when emotions are high.  I believe, if changes are needed, it needed to be thought out, debated properly with a clear mind. 

But Aqua you only see the darker side of things.  If you talk to someone who works in the field of anti terrorism, you will find that alot of terror plots were stopped because its the muslim relatives of the would be terrorist who give them up.  Closer to home, if you remember the gang riot at Flinder street on Labor day.  The next day, many youngsters were handed to the police by none other than their parents.   The majority of the people are still good in this world.

When we foster a more inclusive society, we send a clear message to the terrorist that we do not agree with their version of the world, and the hell we are going to help them achieve that. 

if this is true then this is a good thing.
but that little boy holding the sign.
i consider that to be a case where he should have been taken by childrens services.
i totally agree not all muslims need to be weeded out,
but when you self identify as a weed, then you need a good dose of herbicide(or is that Herb-icide)
these young ladies for instance...society should not tolerate this.
if you tolerate this, you do not have good personal boundaries

I often wondered why extremist ideology is so attractive to young people, and often they can be quiet smart.  For example, this manchester bomber is apparently a good uni student as well.  I have no real answer to that, except to say, perhaps they lack a positive role model. I mean pretty much the only role a middle easterner play on TV is either a terrorist or would be terrorist, and any news coming from middle east is about terrorism and ISIL.  Plus, most likely, being visibly Muslin female, they pretty much copped the blunt of anti muslim sentiment.   

Now I am not justifying their action.  But what I am saying is that a baby does not turn to an extremist by itself (unless there is some psychiatric issue but thats another topic), somebody would have to have the chance to groom them when they were vulnerable.  So, perhaps, we can began the solution by searching for these vulnerabilities.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #53 - May 25th, 2017 at 8:44am

tickleandrose wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 8:11am:
Quote:

I fully understand, it makes you frustrated, and sometimes, one can feel as if this is the definition of humanity itself.   Things like this happens all the time.  That particular place in Indonesia is doing it, the communist China did it in the past, the German Nazis did it, the list goes on and on.   In fact, if you do a search about attacks against LBGTI community, almost each and every country is listed.  I have no doubt, things like that can and will happen into the future.  But I argue, that the fundamental issue in all of this, is not religion itself, but the corruption of human morality due to greed and fear. 

this action and others like it are mandated in the Koran.

If you want to follow that cult, this is the sort of thing you do.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #54 - May 25th, 2017 at 8:51am

todays Islamic input to the world

Quote:
THREE cops have been killed and 10 people injured after suicide bombs exploded near a busy bus terminal in Indonesia.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/world/explosion-in-east-jakarta-near-bus-stat...

still want to show the bombers more understanding?

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - May 25th, 2017 at 11:28am

Sprintcyclist wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 8:44am:
tickleandrose wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 8:11am:
Quote:

this action and others like it are mandated in the Koran.

If you want to follow that cult, this is the sort of thing you do.

But the reality is reverse, do not trust what Yadda is posting. 
Have a look at this article

http://www.theage.com.au/world/manchester-attack-five-missed-opportunities-to-stop-the-suicide-bomber-20170525-gwcopb.html

Two friends of Abedi also became so worried they separately telephoned the police counter-terrorism hotline five years ago and again last year.

"They had been worried that 'he was supporting terrorism' and had said that 'being a suicide bomber was OK'," a source told the BBC.

Akram Ramadan, 49, part of the close-knit Libyan community in south Manchester, said Abedi had been banned from Didsbury mosque after he had confronted the Imam who was delivering an anti-extremist sermon.

Mr Ramadan said he understood that Abedi had been placed on a "watch list" because the mosque reported him to the authorities for his extremist views.

A well-placed source at Didsbury mosque confirmed it had contacted the Home Office's Prevent anti-radicalisation programme as a result.

A US official also briefed that members of Abedi's own family had contacted British police saying that he was "dangerous", but again the information does not appear to have been acted upon.

---> So his friends reported him, the Imman reported him, he was banned from his mosque and even his own family reported him.  It shows clearly, that regardless of what you say, majority of the people are still good in this world.   In order to defeat terrorism, we need Muslims on board to fight with us.  Terrorism wins if we make Muslims neighbors our enemies, because this is exactly what they wanted us to do. 
« Last Edit: May 25th, 2017 at 11:43am by tickleandrose »  

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - May 25th, 2017 at 11:40am

Johnnie wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 5:05pm:
tickleandrose wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 10:22am:
Johnnie wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 10:17am:
Governments #1 priority is the safety of its citizens.
The pandering politicians have been derelict in there duties by allowing hoards of Muslims and there overriding religious fanaticism into this country.
Their only recourse now is to spend billions of tax payers dollars on security to protect us from the scourge THEY have brought to our shores.
Stop immigration now.

So... you are blaming every Muslim in Australia for the attack carried out by this one person on behalf of ISIS half a world away.   You know must muslims here were probably doing their day to day things just like you and me, and found out about this attack like you and me.   This does not make any sense. 

I made no mention of the Muslim who murdered 23 children in the name of religion.
"this does not make any sense" What doesn't make any sense is importing a religious cult and then spend billions of dollars and untold man hours to protect ourselves against them.
This is their problem and they need to sort it out in there own time and in there own country.

Well, we've also spent billions more in bombing their homes to shred and pieces, and then install a puppet government that no one in their right mind believe would work.   The region is very complicated, but because of our US alliance, we are knee deep -- no neck deep in it.  However, what ever ISIL is doing, vast majority of the good Muslim citizen here have absolutely nothing to do with it.  So why do they have to take blame, and be lumped with criminals.  How would you feel, if someone comes to you, and want you out of this country, because some trashy junkie killed an innocent child whilst driving under the influence.  And you have nothing in common with him except you are both from the same race or religion? 

If someone did what ever you wanted to do to muslims to you, you will be exceptionally upset. 

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #57 - May 25th, 2017 at 2:01pm

aquascoot wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 8:14am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 7:55am:
Valkie wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 7:37am:
We hear it every single time there is a terrorist attack.

"We cant let hatred rule"
"Not all muslims are evil"
"Not all muslims are terrorists"
"There are more good than bad muslims"

And many other platitudes and phrases used by apologists.

But there are some truths that need be spoken.

In the last 20 years NEARLY EVERY SINGLE TERRORIST ATTACK IS BECAUSE OF ISLAM.

This CULT breeds and grooms people, too stoopid to think for themselves, to commit murder in the name of a retarded self confessed pedophile prophet.

They want us to be forgiving.......because they are not and want to destroy us.
They want us to believe that they are moderate.......because that way they can secrete terrorists into our society.
They want us to be on the defensive......because they attack and attack with no remorse or conscience.

I learned many years ago, when I was fighting competitively, that the best form od defence is offence.
Do you know why?

Because when you only defend, your enemy only has to succeed once to win.
Whereas in defence only, you have to succeed every single time.

I also believe that forgiveness is a luxury that we cannot allow ourselves.
They hate us, religiously, ALL OF THEM.
They hate our lives, the way we live and our freedom.

They blame us for their problems,
"Women should not expose themselves in dresses and with their faces uncovered, they bring it on themselves"
They honestly believe that they have their evil prophets blessing to lie, cheat, murder and rape any who are not of their

If your house is infested with parasites, do you worry about the parasites?
Of course not, you eliminate them.

You cannot tell the good (if there are any) from the bad.
Therefore you need to get rid of them all.
Send them away to somewhere they can practice their primitive, abhorrent and depraved CULT on others of the same ilk.
We do not need this trouble, this horror, this disgusting CULT in our country.

Otherwise
They will win, because we are on the defensive, never attacking
They only have to succeed once
We have to succeed every time.

Anders Brevik?
McVeigh?

Its extremism thats the problem not any one religion or viewpoint.

i didnt see anyone being an apologist for Mcveigh.
i didnt see anyone saying we shouldnt have provoked him.

the truth is this.

it is "laziness" that is the problem.(it always is Wink).(along with fear)

it is simply "easier" to light a candle and send condolences then it is to take massive action.

america, when faced with storming the beaches of normandy, could have said
"you know what, its easier if we just light a few candles for france , and send a condolence card".

the 2 sides of the coin that now rule the west are apathy and fear.

they are too tired to do anything and they are too scared to do anything.

becoming "comfortable" will always see you start to go down.
if a society is not ready to hustle and strive to be more awesome, it will lose momentum and once you lose momentum, once you stop doing what you need to do because you are "tired or scared", you are screwed.

mother nature will (quite rightly) destroy you.
because you failed to respond to the evolutionary blowtorch

ARE YOU, AS A HORSE, SENDING OTHERS TO WAR FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #58 - May 25th, 2017 at 2:03pm

Valkie wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 10:22am:
When I was in China a few years ago.
Some muzzo nutcases went ape and started slashing people at a train station.

The Chinese didnt f#€k around.
They rounded up every single muzzo in the country.
They took them, every one ma, woman and child to re-education centres and had a chat with them.

Yes there were a few who didnt come back.

But there were and have been no more terrorist attacks by muzzos in China since.

Perhaps when dealing with mentally retarded fanatic CULT followers
You need to use draconian methods.

We need to do the same,  as does every other country.
Round them all up.
Give them a good talking to, letting them know that yhey are being watched.
Take out the troublemakers and the obvious dangeroous ones and let the others know that it will happen again, even worse next time.

--> hENCE THE STREET GANGS BEING FORMED OVER THE LAST DECADE WITH DRUGS AT THEIR CORE!

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #59 - May 25th, 2017 at 2:10pm

mothra wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 3:12pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 3:09pm:
Ideologically speaking, though, it's Islam again, innit? Just sayin'!

No. It most certainly isn't only Muslims. Not by a long shot.

It is invariably men though. Should we blame all men?

As a man, will you apologise for them?

iT ISN'T ALL MEN- do you know how many dad's cry after a family member has been left in a park never to recover from the endless medication and dramas after the horrific facts of such matters.... ?

What about the rest of the men in the family ??

(..yeh- the loose women instructing her all those years run for cover then don't they!)  Embarrassed

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print