Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Police advice for home invasion victims (Read 21640 times)
Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Police advice for home invasion victims
May 23rd, 2017 at 5:28pm

Quote:
Assistant Commissioner Fontana advised residents to give up their car or property to violent home invaders to avoid being injured.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4531942/Residents-terrified-four-Melbourne-home-inv...

Once upon a time we were allowed to have weapons for self defence and home invasions were unheard of.

The police cannot protect us they advise us to hand over everything to avoid being injured.

We have become a nation of victims.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Police advice for home invasion victims
Reply #1 - May 23rd, 2017 at 10:39pm

Baronvonrort wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 5:28pm:
Quote:
Assistant Commissioner Fontana advised residents to give up their car or property to violent home invaders to avoid being injured.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4531942/Residents-terrified-four-Melbourne-home-inv...

Once upon a time we were allowed to have weapons for self defence and home invasions were unheard of.

The police cannot protect us they advise us to hand over everything to avoid being injured.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me, poor, poor, Baron.  So, despite that there are more firearms now in private hands than ever before and despite that in several states, the use of firearms to defend onself in your own home is enshrined in law, we are now a "nation of victims".  Tsk, tsk.   Would you care to tell us when were private individuals in Australia allowed to carry firearms for self-defence?   When were they allowed to use those firearms for self-defence?  Or is understanding case law too hard for you?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #2 - May 23rd, 2017 at 10:52pm

Why did we bring the here?  Cry

Quote:
gang of African youths

We're all shaken. How else can you be after you've had eight Sudanese men break into you, rough you up, beat up my step dad

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4531942/Residents-terrified-four-Melbour...

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - May 23rd, 2017 at 11:17pm

Bobby. wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 10:52pm:

Quote:
gang of African youths

We're all shaken. How else can you be after you've had eight Sudanese men break into you, rough you up, beat up my step dad

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4531942/Residents-terrified-four-Melbour...

I wanna know which stupid idiot pollies brought this sh.t here given that this lot has a notoriously bad reputation robbing ships ?

Someone needs to take responsibility rather than hiding behind anonymity !!

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - May 23rd, 2017 at 11:22pm

Quote:

This is how you deal with this sh.t out on the ocean where you make your own laws and not have some limp wrist-ed politician telling you to take it up the arse Sad

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - May 23rd, 2017 at 11:28pm

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #6 - May 23rd, 2017 at 11:37pm

Bias_2012 wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 11:28pm:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  A Current Affair?  Really?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - May 23rd, 2017 at 11:53pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 11:37pm:

LOL! Brian you clueless clown, that is an ad hominem, you are not attacking any argument made, you have refuted nothing or addressed anything that was put.  You have totally ignored any proposition or argument, instead you attacked the source.   

That Brian is an ad hom.  Which is a world away from the crap you routinely call ad hom.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #8 - May 24th, 2017 at 12:46am

Secret Wars wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 11:53pm:

LOL! Brian you clueless clown, that is an ad hominem, you are not attacking any argument made, you have refuted nothing or addressed anything that was put.  You have totally ignored any proposition or argument, instead you attacked the source.   

That Brian is an ad hom.  Which is a world away from the crap you routinely call ad hom.

Actually, it isn't as I am not attacking a human being, SW.  What I did was "shoot the messenger".  Why?  'cause A Current Affair is a useless piece of TV trash.  It presents a sensationalised view of events.   Not surprising that you'd leap to it's defence.   It's rubbish and you know it.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - May 24th, 2017 at 12:55am

Brian Ross wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 12:46am:

Actually, it isn't as I am not attacking a human being, SW.  What I did was "shoot the messenger".  Why?  'cause A Current Affair is a useless piece of TV trash.  It presents a sensationalised view of events.   Not surprising that you'd leap to it's defence.   It's rubbish and you know it.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Ad hom is shoot the messenger. You don't address any argument, nor any points made, you didn't bother making any counter arguments against the article, you dismissed it totally on the grounds on the character of the messenger.

That, brainless is an ad hom.

Most of what you claim is ad hom isn't.

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - May 24th, 2017 at 6:41am

Firstly, Bwian is a Drongo, just dont read anything he posts, it easy.

The advice I have had from police is, shoot them, then fire a warning shot into the ceiling.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #11 - May 24th, 2017 at 6:54am

Sir lastnail wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 11:22pm:
Quote:

This is how you deal with this sh.t out on the ocean where you make your own laws and not have some limp wrist-ed politician telling you to take it up the arse Sad

They know what to do on the ships.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #12 - May 24th, 2017 at 10:30am

Quote:

It is easy to be deceived by men.

It is easy to become a slave of other men.

If one wishes to enslave people, constrain their capacity for independent thought - not their hands; for the chain of dependence is incomparably stronger than the chain of iron.
- Law v Freedom

2 Corinthians 3:17
Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

If you want liberty, pursue and defend truth.

If you do not [if you are too frightened to do what is right], you will end up in bondage.

I promise.          Smiley

Governments, and men....

2 Peter 2:19
While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

Romans 6:16
Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
17  But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.
18  Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #13 - May 24th, 2017 at 10:38am

Sir lastnail wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 11:17pm:
Bobby. wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 10:52pm:

Quote:
gang of African youths

I wanna know which stupid idiot pollies brought this sh.t here given that this lot has a notoriously bad reputation robbing ships ?

Someone needs to take responsibility rather than hiding behind anonymity !!

What ?

You want pollies and policymakers to be responsible for the consequences of their poor decisions !! ??

LOL

Good luck with that!

haha

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #14 - May 24th, 2017 at 5:45pm

Secret Wars wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 12:55am:
Brian Ross wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 12:46am:

Ad hom is shoot the messenger. You don't address any argument, nor any points made, you didn't bother making any counter arguments against the article, you dismissed it totally on the grounds on the character of the messenger.

That, brainless is an ad hom.

Most of what you claim is ad hom isn't. 

Ad hominem, means literally to attack the personality/past/etc. of the messenger, if they are a human being, CW.  A Current Affair is not a human being but a TV programme.   Appears you are wrong again...   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #15 - May 24th, 2017 at 5:46pm

miketrees wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 6:41am:
Firstly, Bwian is a Drongo, just dont read anything he posts, it easy.

The advice I have had from police is, shoot them, then fire a warning shot into the ceiling.

Thank, MT.  You have provided a perfect example of argumentium ad hominem.  Such a strange attack.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #16 - May 24th, 2017 at 5:48pm

Quote:

Police advice?

1. Don't call us;
2. Buy a house near a donut shop.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #17 - May 24th, 2017 at 11:22pm

I had to shoot someone once, and I got him 2 out of 2,  but he lived to go on taking victims.

Police said to me..'pity you weren't a better shot', ços they couldn't get him for anything..

I protested... hey I wasn't even wearing my glasses.!! Still got 2 for 2.

The devil looks after his own. Cool
(excuse the religious reference)

live every day

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #18 - May 24th, 2017 at 11:55pm

I am sorry this is happening but it is your own fault. If the average Australian family had four or more children there would be no need to import people to grow the population. The entire West has gone into an ever shrinking population and Governments need to restock the barnyard. Governments always want to grow bigger and become more powerful, that can't happen with a shrinking birthrate.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #19 - May 25th, 2017 at 12:21am

Mortdooley wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 11:55pm:
I am sorry this is happening but it is your own fault. If the average Australian family had four or more children there would be no need to import people to grow the population. The entire West has gone into an ever shrinking population and Governments need to restock the barnyard. Governments always want to grow bigger and become more powerful, that can't happen with a shrinking birthrate.

If you knew anything about the history of Australia, you'd know the words, "Populate or Perish!"  Coined by Arthur Calwell, Minister of Immigration in the post-war ALP Government.  Australia had a population of only 7 million after WWII.   We could not grow the population as fast as was deemed necessary.   Therefore mass migration was adopted as an official government policy.   It has seen the population treble in the sixty plus years since WWII ended.   It has made Australia a more cosmopolitan, multicultural society.    Cool

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #20 - May 25th, 2017 at 8:14am

Any Country that wishes to survive needs to only let settle people who will assimilate. Having people that set up Colony's within the Host Country are not an asset.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #21 - May 25th, 2017 at 5:38pm

Mortdooley wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 8:14am:
Any Country that wishes to survive needs to only let settle people who will assimilate. Having people that set up Colony's within the Host Country are not an asset.

So, been to China Town?  How about Little Tokyo?   What about the Jewish Ghetto?   Oh, and lets not forget Little Italy, shall we?   People set up their own neighbourhoods to answer their needs, in an often hostile environment created by people like you, Mort.   People don't get off the boat/plane able to speak the dominant language as well as the dominate cultural group, nor do they feel the need to dress identically to how the dominant cultural group dresses.   These are not "colonies" they are enclaves. formed for protection and they have existed as long as Migration has been occurring.   Immigrants assimilate at their rate, not yours.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #22 - May 25th, 2017 at 5:54pm

Do you mean like genocidal settlers in Australia, USA, South Africa and Israel?

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #23 - May 25th, 2017 at 6:39pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 5:38pm:

So, been to China Town?  How about Little Tokyo?   What about the Jewish Ghetto?   Oh, and lets not forget Little Italy, shall we?   People set up their own neighbourhoods to answer their needs, in an often hostile environment created by people like you, Mort.   People don't get off the boat/plane able to speak the dominant language as well as the dominate cultural group, nor do they feel the need to dress identically to how the dominant cultural group dresses.   These are not "colonies" they are enclaves. formed for protection and they have existed as long as Migration has been occurring.   Immigrants assimilate at their rate, not yours.    Roll Eyes

I don't know, they tend to not to try and kill the occupants through terrorist activities of their host country, which is nice of them and could be an adequate level of assimilation.

Better than some of the filthy scum that has managed to infest this and many other countries.  Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #24 - May 25th, 2017 at 10:07pm

BigOl64 wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 6:39pm:

I don't know, they tend to not to try and kill the occupants through terrorist activities of their host country, which is nice of them and could be an adequate level of assimilation.

Could be.  Considering that the overwhelming majority of all Immigrants are peaceful, law-abiding and are making efforts towards assimilation, BigOl64, you don't think you might be singling out for attention the very people who are making an effort to satisfy your demands?

Quote:
Better than some of the filthy scum that has managed to infest this and many other countries.  Smiley Smiley

Why the smilies, BigOl64, does something amuse you?  Tsk, tsk, you ever notice that Islamist Terrorism hasn't arisen really until the West decided to interfere in Muslim countries and undertake "regime change"?    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #25 - May 25th, 2017 at 10:42pm

In America it's no problem:

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #26 - May 25th, 2017 at 10:46pm

Agree

live every day

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #27 - May 25th, 2017 at 10:48pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 10:07pm:

Could be.  Considering that the overwhelming majority of all Immigrants are peaceful, law-abiding and are making efforts towards assimilation, BigOl64, you don't think you might be singling out for attention the very people who are making an effort to satisfy your demands?

Quote:

Why the smilies, BigOl64, does something amuse you?  Tsk, tsk, you ever notice that Islamist Terrorism hasn't arisen really until the West decided to interfere in Muslim countries and undertake "regime change"?    Roll Eyes

And please remember.. Muslims kill more of their own people than they do others. A bit like the Christians used to.  Sad

live every day

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - May 25th, 2017 at 10:55pm

Emma wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 10:48pm:

Quote:

And please remember.. Muslims kill more of their own people than they do others. A bit like the Christians used to.  Sad

everyone used to. Not the point though is it? Some cultures have progressed. Getting a bit sick and tired of this apologism.

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #29 - May 25th, 2017 at 11:12pm

well look who's popped up.. it's Whino. Roll Eyes

No apologies necessary Whino. It's human nature.

live every day

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #30 - May 25th, 2017 at 11:49pm

How is my opinion hostile? I have been to both China Town and little Italy in Chicago and San Francisco. The Italians are gone and the Chinese are very Americanized. Assimilation works like this. The first generation struggles with English and speaks their native language at home. The second generation is bilingual and considers themselves American with roots in the "Old Country". The third generation generally only speaks English and have American values.

American Television is nothing like real life here, the liberal spin on our history is insultingly inaccurate as well. Over here when there is a home invasion someone in the home is usually involved in some form of criminal behavior. Drugs or large sums of cash are the target unless their purpose is to do harm to someone. Burglary is a different crime where the criminal wants to rob an empty house and not be confronted by the homeowner.    

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #31 - May 26th, 2017 at 12:58am

Mortdooley wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 11:49pm:

How is my opinion hostile? I have been to both China Town and little Italy in Chicago and San Francisco. The Italians are gone and the Chinese are very Americanized. Assimilation works like this. The first generation struggles with English and speaks their native language at home. The second generation is bilingual and considers themselves American with roots in the "Old Country". The third generation generally only speaks English and have American values.

American Television is nothing like real life here, the liberal spin on our history is insultingly inaccurate as well. Over here when there is a home invasion someone in the home is usually involved in some form of criminal behavior. Drugs or large sums of cash are the target unless their purpose is to do harm to someone. Burglary is a different crime where the criminal wants to rob an empty house and not be confronted by the homeowner.    

And yet, over here, the reverse is true, Mort.  Aggravated Burglaries occur when some low life decides to steal something while the home is occupied.

As for your hostility, it is implied from what you're saying, Mort.   People who migrate do so to seek a better life for themselves and their offspring.   You're claiming they don't "assimilate".  Here's a question for you, how is "assimilation" measured?   Is there an agreed upon, neutral observation scale?   Who makes the measurements?  The migrants or the Xenophobes?   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #32 - May 26th, 2017 at 1:43am

Tennessee Mother Chases Away Five Suspected Burglars

Source:      
BearingArms
       Quote:
A mother in Tennessee was forced to pull out the big guns Monday morning after a home intruder forced his way into her house as four more suspects waited outside.

Elsie Lee, who lives alone with her son, told WJJB TV that she awoke to the sounds of someone inside her house.

“We were asleep, and I thought I had heard something but I wasn’t for sure,” Lee recalled. “I thought I was just dreaming something, and then I heard a big bang again.”

“I got up and came running through the hallway,” she continued. “The guy was standing in the kitchen. He had just busted my door open.”

Lee then reached for her .45-caliber handgun and her shotgun and forced the intruder out of her home.

“I put the gun in his face and asked him if there was something I could do for him, and he was gone just that quick,” Lee told WJJB TV. “I chased him out the back door.”

“I almost killed him,” she added. “One of them could have been dead. Had he not ran, he would have been dead.”

Lee told WJJB TV that the only thought running through her mind that morning was “protect my son.”

Mere minutes after she chased the man away, Madison County police arrived on scene and arrested all five men, one of whom was a minor. Each suspect is being charged with aggravated burglary. None were armed.

Lee couldn’t have been more thankful to the police and how quickly they responded.

“I congratulate our sheriff’s department for what they did,” the mother told WJJB TV. “And it couldn’t have been done any faster or better.”

Armed Robber Shot, Killed by Homeowner in Indiana

Source:    
BearingArms
       Quote:
On Sunday, an armed robber in Evansville, Indiana learned the hard way that more homeowners are buying guns for home security.

According to police, officers were dispatched to a home in the 1100 block of Washington Avenue shortly before 4 a.m. on a report of shots fired. As they approached the residence, they were flagged down by an individual who informed them that the suspect of a home invasion had been shot and fled the scene on foot.

Officers canvassed the area and found Malcolm Payton, 25, in the 1100 block of Adams Avenue suffering from an obvious gunshot wound. Police immediately began to administer first aid to the suspect and found a gun on the ground underneath him in the process.

Paramedics arrived and transported Payton to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead.

The homeowner told police Payton was wearing a mask and armed with a gun when he crawled in through the man’s bedroom window. The homeowner armed himself, took aim, and shot at the armed home intruder to protect himself.

Police say physical evidence investigators found at the scene corroborate the homeowner’s account of the incident and it appears the shooting was a clear case of self-defense.

Burglars beware: homeowners have guns, and they know how to use them!

Americans don't depend on the government or the police for their personal protection. They take self-defense as a personal responsibility.......

« Last Edit: May 26th, 2017 at 1:54am by Panther »  

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #33 - May 26th, 2017 at 3:15am

Brian Ross wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 12:58am:

And yet, over here, the reverse is true, Mort.  Aggravated Burglaries occur when some low life decides to steal something while the home is occupied.

As for your hostility, it is implied from what you're saying, Mort.   People who migrate do so to seek a better life for themselves and their offspring.   You're claiming they don't "assimilate".  Here's a question for you, how is "assimilation" measured?   Is there an agreed upon, neutral observation scale?   Who makes the measurements?  The migrants or the Xenophobes?   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

I think you are projecting.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #34 - May 26th, 2017 at 5:21am

Quote:

I never said they didn't, in fact if you read my post properly I think I said the very thing about assimilation of most immigrants. So your comment was pointless wasn't it. tsk, fkken tsk

I agree we should have let the sand monkeys just kill each other without putting one single boot on the ground. If fact we should just leave that disgusting sh1t hole and export the mussies back to the beloved muslim homeland they came from. I think everyone would be much better off.

« Last Edit: May 26th, 2017 at 12:58pm by BigOl64 »  

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #35 - May 26th, 2017 at 7:08am

One of these would be handy especially since the invasion
recently by 8 thugs:

Quote:
How else can you be after you've had eight Sudanese men break into you, rough you up, beat up my step dad

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #36 - May 26th, 2017 at 12:46pm

Quote:

and yes the native people of this land also said the same thing ..

how the world turns no ?

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #37 - May 26th, 2017 at 1:02pm

it_is_the_light wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 12:46pm:
Quote:

and yes the native people of this land also said the same thing ..

how the world turns no ?

https://c1.staticflickr.com/8/7040/6972268314_dd6fd67e89.jpg

dear sir master Light,

doth ye supporteth home invasions by gangs of Sudanese?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #38 - May 26th, 2017 at 3:38pm

Mortdooley wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 3:15am:
Brian Ross wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 12:58am:

I think you are projecting.

Really?  Why?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #39 - May 26th, 2017 at 3:43pm

BigOl64 wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 5:21am:

Quote:

I never said they didn't, in fact if you read my post properly I think I said the very thing about assimilation of most immigrants. So your comment was pointless wasn't it. tsk, fkken tsk

I agree we should have let the sand monkeys just kill each other without putting one single boot on the ground. If fact we should just leave that disgusting sh1t hole and export the mussies back to the beloved muslim homeland they came from. I think everyone would be much better off.

Well, addressing your first point.  BigOl64, you appear to like having a bet each way.  What a shame you sit on the fence so broadly.

Addressing your second.  there are two problems with that idea.  The World is heavily dependent on the Oil which exists below the ground of many of the Muslim countries.  If we do not seek to influence them, what would we do when the oil drills cease and the oil refineries are all burnt down?   Then there is problem, you seem to be ascribing the views of a minority of Islamists to the majority of Muslims.  And of course, most Muslims in Western Nations have been born there or are citizens of those nations.   They have a natural right to live there as a consequence.  They have never known life in a Muslim country.   You appear to desire to eject them from their homelands.  Hardly fair or nice, BigOl64.  You are displaying the typical bigotry of the Islamophobe.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #40 - May 26th, 2017 at 3:56pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 3:43pm:
BigOl64 wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 5:21am:

Quote:

Well, addressing your first point.  BigOl64, you appear to like having a bet each way.  What a shame you sit on the fence so broadly.

Addressing your second.  there are two problems with that idea.  The World is heavily dependent on the Oil which exists below the ground of many of the Muslim countries.  If we do not seek to influence them, what would we do when the oil drills cease and the oil refineries are all burnt down?   Then there is problem, you seem to be ascribing the views of a minority of Islamists to the majority of Muslims.  And of course, most Muslims in Western Nations have been born there or are citizens of those nations.   They have a natural right to live there as a consequence.  They have never known life in a Muslim country.   You appear to desire to eject them from their homelands.  Hardly fair or nice, BigOl64.  You are displaying the typical bigotry of the Islamophobe.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

No I am not, I have never said immigrants are bad, you must be confusing me with someone else. tsk fkken tsk

Im fine with gaoling them if they don't want to be deported. Its not the 'good ones being treated like terrorists that is the problem, it is terrorists being treated like the 'good ones' that I find offensive.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #41 - May 26th, 2017 at 4:57pm

BigOl64 wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 3:56pm:
No I am not, I have never said immigrants are bad, you must be confusing me with someone else. tsk fkken

I doubt it, BigOl64.    Roll Eyes

Quote:
Im fine with gaoling them if they don't want to be deported. Its not the 'good ones being treated like terrorists that is the problem, it is terrorists being treated like the 'good ones' that I find offensive.

Who ever said that "terrorists [are] being treated like the 'good ones"?  The problem is, until they commit a Terrorist act, as defined by the Anti-Terrorism Legislation, BigOl64 and are convicted of it, in a court of law, they are innocent until proven guilty.  That is how our judicial system treats all offenders.   Until you prove they are Terrorists, they are just ordinary people.  If you wish to overturn that, then you are no better IMHO than the Terrorists themselves.    Is that what you want to happen?  A reversion to the Rule of Man over the Rule of Law?  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 12:32am

Brian Ross wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 10:39pm:
Quote:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me, poor, poor, Baron.  So, despite that there are more firearms now in private hands than ever before and despite that in several states, the use of firearms to defend onself in your own home is enshrined in law

Cite the law that allows you to use firearms for self defence

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #43 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 8:11am

Brian Ross wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 5:45pm:
A Current Affair is not a human being

Neither are you.......Tsk, tsk..... Roll Eyes

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #44 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 4:06pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Jun 1st, 2017 at 12:32am:
Quote:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me, poor, poor, Baron.  So, despite that there are more firearms now in private hands than ever before and despite that in several states, the use of firearms to defend onself in your own home is enshrined in law

Do your own research, Baron.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #45 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 4:26pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 1st, 2017 at 4:06pm:
Quote:

Well that's gotta be a bit embarrassing, telling a fkken huge lie and then getting held to account for it.

Tsk fkken Tsk  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

There are no statutes anywhere in this country  that give anyone the right to use a fire arm to defend oneself.

We are a country of victims and have been since '97 and you know it.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 4:46pm

Jewish Australian MP: Bring Israel’s African Immigrants to Australia

Kevin MacDonald on July 7, 2011 — Leave a Comment

Michael Danby, a Jewish MP in the Australian Parliament, has “enthusiastically agreed” to the idea of bringing to Australia thousands of Africans who have illegally immigrated to Israel (“Danny Danon: Send African Immigrants to Australia“; Jerusalem Post).

The idea originated with Danny Danon, a Likud MP well known for his far right views. (Here he is in the NYTimes advocating that Israel annex the West Bank.)  

Being a good rightist, Danon thinks that the immigrants are a threat to the Jewish identity of Israel: “The arrival of thousands of Muslim infiltrators to Israeli territory is a clear threat to the state’s Jewish identity
. …

On the one hand, it treats the refugees and migrants in a humane way. On the other hand, it does not threaten Israel’s future and our goal to maintain a clear and solid Jewish majority.”

The implicit idea is that Australia, being a traditionally European society, has no identity at all except to abstract principles
. So it’s not surprising that Danby wholeheartedly agrees with the plan. Being a good Jew in Australia means being an enthusiastic cheerleader for non-White immigration—long the policy of the organized Jewish community in Australia and throughout the Jewish Diaspora in the West. 

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/07/07/jewish-australian-mp-bring-israels-african-immigrants-to-australia/

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #47 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 4:47pm

BigOl64 wrote on Jun 1st, 2017 at 4:26pm:
Quote:

Well that's gotta be a bit embarrassing, telling a fkken huge lie and then getting held to account for it.

Not at all, BigOl64.   Not at all.  Baron couldn't embarrass me out of anything, except his shameless pushing of "firearms are the answer to all problems".   Something I note you occasionally suffer from as well.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Quote:
There are no statutes anywhere in this country  that give anyone the right to use a fire arm to defend oneself.

There is though, case law, which does, BigOl64.  Look it up.   Roll Eyes

Quote:

Care to show us the list of convictions for people using firearms in matters of self-defence during an aggravated burglary?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #48 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 4:53pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 1st, 2017 at 4:47pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Jun 1st, 2017 at 4:26pm:
Quote:

Not at all, BigOl64.   Not at all.  Baron couldn't embarrass me out of anything, except his shameless pushing of "firearms are the answer to all problems".   Something I note you occasionally suffer from as well.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Quote:

There is though, case law, which does, BigOl64.  Look it up.   Roll Eyes

Quote:

Care to show us the list of convictions for people using firearms in matters of self-defence during an aggravated burglary?   Roll Eyes

You are the one making the statement it is an imposition on you to prove it.

Tsk fkken Tsk you lazy sod

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 4:59pm

Danny Danon:
Send African migrants to Australia
ByLahav Harkov  June 30, 2011 16:35 

Likud MK and Australian MP (Michael Danby, Melbourne Ports)  discuss "humane solution" for thousands of 'Muslim infiltrators' in Israel: Send them to live down under.

http://www.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Danny-Danon-Send-African-migrants-to-Australia

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 5:03pm

Jewish Australian MP: Bring Israel’s African Immigrants to Australia

Michael Danby, a Jewish MP in the Australian Parliament, has “enthusiastically agreed” to the idea of bringing to Australia thousands of Africans who have illegally immigrated to Israel
(“Danny Danon: Send African Immigrants to Australia“; Jerusalem Post).

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/07/07/jewish-australian-mp-bring-israels-african-immigrants-to-australia/

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 5:08pm

Multiculturalism not working, as Israel wants to send Africans to Australia

Danny Danon, who is a member of the Knesset (Israel’s parliament) and the chairman of Israel’s parliamentary committee for immigration, has called upon Australia to take in thousands of African asylum seekers who are currently residing in Israel
(many of them have fled from Eritrea, on Africa’s north-east coast).

The issue was raised by Danon with Michael Danby, an Australian Labor Party parliamentarian who was visiting Israel in June (Danby used to be the chairman of the Australian Parliament’s Joint Standing Committee on Migration). Danby could not be reached for comment at the time this article was prepared.

It is interesting to note that Danon has, in effect, admitted that multiculturalism is not working in Israel. However, it is not working in Australia either and we do not need to compound our current difficulties by taking in more African immigrants.

Danny Danon said that “The arrival of thousands of Muslim infiltrators to Israeli territory is a clear threat to the state’s Jewish identity”. What a shameless display of hypocrisy and double-standards!

What about Australia’s identity? Don’t we also hold the same right to protect our identity?

http://www.protectionist.net/2011/07/14/multiculturalism-not-working-israel-wants-to-send-africans/

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 5:14pm

Send African migrants to Australia?

MK Danny Danon (Likud) asked Australian MP Michael Danby on Wednesday to propose, in parliament in Canberra, sending African migrants from Israel to Australia.

Danon and Danby discussed the issue during the Australian politician’s visit to Israel for the World Jewish Congress’s International Conference of Jewish Parliamentarians.

“The arrival of thousands of Muslim infiltrators to Israeli territory is a clear threat to the state’s Jewish identity,” Danon told The Jerusalem Post.

“The refugees’ place is not among us, and the initiative to transfer them to Australia is the right and just solution.

Danon said Danby enthusiastically agreed to present the idea to the Australian Parliament

According to the Knesset’s Research and Information Center, there were 35,638 migrants in Israel as of May.

Fewer than 1 percent are recognized by the UN as refugees

' Yeah, why would Australia want to keep its cohesion? How could Australia not benefit from thousands of low-IQ black and Muslim immigrants ' ?

http://lukeford.net/blog/?p=75907

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 5:30pm

http://incogman.net/2011/12/hypocrite-israeli-jews-will-kick-out-50000-africans/

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 5:33pm

Israeli MP: Move Israel's Africans to Australia.

Israeli MP Danny Danon. From Jerusalem Post.
Fighting 3rd world immigration, while demanding it for someone else???

Danny Danon is a member of Israeli parliament. He says that African immigrants “threaten Israel’s future,” and represent “a clear threat to the state’s Jewish identity.”

Yet Danon says that these same African immigrants (almost all of which are on welfare) would be great for Australia. He wants Australia to agree to let Israel ship them there.

Danon says that sending the most recent African immigrants to Australia is the “right and just decision.”

Right and just for who? Australia is also being inundated by a flood of non-western immigrants. What about preserving the character of Australia.

http://conservative-headlines.com/2011/07/israeli-mp-move-israels-africans-to-australia/

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 5:35pm

Police say Sudanese a gang threat

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/police-say-sudanese-a-gang-threat/news-story/165b82a7b1ce636730b7b32c53d13cee

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 5:38pm

Australia CRACK DOWN on 'African migrant thugs' amid EPIDEMIC violence

with video

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/763156/Australia-crackdown-migrant-African-violence

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 5:42pm

Africans Bash Workmen at Melbourne Beach

A MAN was bashed and whipped with a belt during a vicious brawl on St Kilda beach, in Melbourne’s southeast.

Two tradies working on the St Kilda beach surf club knocked off work when a gang began destroying temporary fencing after a brawl erupted on the beach.

The men started yelling for them to stop, and the gang turned on them, punching and kicking the men until they blacked out.

One of the tradies Andrew, told Ten Eyewitness News he was whipped with a belt while his workmate Nathan, was bashed by a dozen men of African appearance.

It is believed the gang had been terrorising beachgoers for hours, stealing their phones, bikes and other possessions. Police were called to the scene but the gang would disperse before meeting up again to continue harassing people.

This was just animals, you know, that’s the best description I can think of, they were just animals,” Andrew told Ten News from his hospital bed.

Under Victoria’s Racial Religious and Tolerance Act 2001 this White supremacist can be charged for referring to these fully Aussie Africans who innocently beat him into a state of concussion as “animals”.

Read more:

https://www.dailystormer.com/oz-africans-bash-workmen-at-melbourne-beach/

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 5:45pm

Friday, April 14, 2017
Apex crime gang declared a 'non-entity' by Victoria Police

<i>
So all the people who reported being robbed and assaulted by Africans were colour-blind?  Give us a break!  Victoria police are notorious for cover-ups so the report below should be taken with a shaker full of salt.  But you can to some extent read between the lines.  Take this neat little utterance:

</i>"Predominantly, a large cohort of that gang was in fact Australian-born offenders," Deputy Commissioner Patton said<i>

Maybe they were.  But who were their parents? Africans?

In any case, the problem is African crime, not one particular gang.  And African crime is huge in Melbourne, as it is wherever there are Africans</i>

Victoria Police have declared the Apex crime gang a "non-entity" saying it is no longer and never was predominantly African.

Giving evidence to a Parliamentary Inquiry into Migrant Settlement Outcomes, Deputy Commissioner Shane Patton said at its peak the gang consisted of about 130 people who loosely claimed to be members.

He said it was now in recession and was not made up of one or two ethnicities, but from people from a range of backgrounds.  "Predominantly, a large cohort of that gang was in fact Australian-born offenders," Deputy Commissioner Patton said

Police said they now believed they had "broken the back" of the gang. "We have charged the leaders of that gang and imprisoned them," he said. "We would call them a non-entity in terms of a gang."

The spectre of Apex came to prominence at the Moomba riots in 2016, when youths ran amok in the CBD and thrust the idea of migrant crime to the forefront.

In its first incarnation, the gang was named after a Dandenong Street and was made up of South Sudanese and Pacific Islanders.

The inquiry is being chaired by Liberal MP, and former police officer, Jason Wood who has been outspoken about the so-called threat of Apex and migrant crime gangs in Melbourne and called for the Federal Government to crack down.

However, the inquiry heard after the Moomba riots it morphed into an all encompassing group loosely linked through social media.

Deputy Commissioner Patton said the carjackings, home invasions and jewellery store robberies that have plagued Melbourne are being carried out by criminals from all backgrounds. "Over 50 per cent of them are Australians," he repeated when questioned by Mr Wood.

Commander of Victoria Police's anti-gangs division, Peter De Santo, said there may be "some remnants" of the Apex gang but they have morphed into "networked offending" linked by social media.

He added that Middle Eastern crime gangs had recruited some "disadvantaged youth" but it was the exception to the rule.

<a href="http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/apex-crime-gang-declared-a-non-entity-by-victoria-police/ar-BBzKnWB">SOURCE</a>

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 6:07pm

Victoria Police hide African crime statistics of negroed Melbourne

Australian Stats just for 2010:

Oct-05 VIC Customer attacked by machete in Coburg cafe – African appearance
Sep-13 VIC African gangs assault Melbourne taxi drivers – African appearance
Jun-11 VIC African gang hunted over Victorian taxi robberies – African appearance
May-22 NSW African gang behind Granville stabbing murder – African appearance
Apr-22 NSW African gang wanted over stabbing murder – African appearance
Mar-30 – Barbaric third world rituals becoming popular in Australia – African appearance
Mar-07 NSW African gang attacks woman in Wagga Wagga – African appearance
Feb-24 WA African arrested over million dollar net scam – African appearance
Feb-22 QLD Rwandan invader charged with rape – African appearance
Nov-30 VIC Police vs Africans – Race tensions boil over in Flemington – African appearance
Oct-02 VIC policewoman speaks out after being bitten by – African appearance
Nov-03 VIC Ten Africans wanted over violent carjacking – African appearance
Nov-08 VIC Aficans wanted over train attack – African appearance
Oct-12 VIC Attack on officer is un-Australian: Andrews (victim image) – African appearance
May-15 SA Africans Gone Wild! Australian Edition (video) – African appearance
Nov-28 VIC African gang terrorizing Melbourne hospital visitors – African appearance
Nov-29 VIC African mob attacks Flemington police – African appearance
Oct-15 VIC Ethnics brawl at Melbourne’s Highpoint shopping centre – African in video
Nov-14 VIC Fifty African attack police outside dance party African / Pacific Islanders (what’s da diff)
Nov-11 NSW Armed hold-up outside train station – African appearance
Nov-02 QLD African gang wanted over robbery in Moorooka – African appearance
Nov-11 NSW Armed hold-up outside train station – African appearance
Nov-02 QLD African gang wanted over robbery in Moorooka – African appearance
Nov-02 QLD 16-year-old girl robbed in Runcorn – African appearance
Oct-19 WA Man stabbed in Eden Hill – African appearance
Oct-10 NSW Attempted abduction in Raymond Terrace – African appearance
Oct-04 NSW Teenage girl escapes abductor – African appearance
Oct-04 NSW Teenage girl escapes latest snatch bid – African appearance
Aug-26 WA Robbery at Perth’s Curtin University – African appearance
Aug-13 SA Armed African gang in wallet grab – African appearance
Aug-09 QLD African teen punches elderly volunteer unconscious – African appearance
Aug-08 QLD African wanted over takeaway robbery – African appearance
Apr-28 SA Rock-throwing Africans bash and rob motorist – African appearance
Dec-31 NSW African assaults girl at Sydney pool – African appearance
Jul-06 NSW African wanted over Sydney assault – African appearance
Oct-17 WA African wanted over violent bag snatch – African appearance

Much more here:

http://australiafirstparty.net/victoria-police-hide-african-crime-statistics-of-negroed-melbourne/

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #60 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 6:10pm

What lousy shots.

Spouts of water all around the motor-boat. They need training.

"Steady ... aim ... fire! ... Steady ... aim ... fire!"

What they were doing was just repeatedly pulling the trigger while the barrel was vaguely in the direction of the boat.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 6:14pm

It seems the police fooled us about Sudanese crime

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/it-seems-the-police-fooled-us-about-sudanese-crime/news-story/53eb1ca03a91a0bd29abeffab46562eb

SUDANESE-born Victorians are the most violent ethnic group in the state, police figures show.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/archive/news/violence-a-way-of-life-for-some/news-story/350ebf4c7734e77845833938eb27ae9b

Christine Lying Nixon:
Column - Nixon confirms what she denies

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/column--nixon-confirms-what-she-denies/news-story/4d8316c43dc0536884d8edf40fe7eb4c

All much worse now

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 6:20pm

We have to find and support politicians with balls

balls enough to legalise gun ownership in Australia

Then we'll see how 'out of control' these migrant criminals, rapists and thugs are

Maybe Katter?

Not Bernardi, he seems like controlled opposition to me

The Beetroot from the Nationals likes his guns but not for the rest of us

Lebs/muslims have no problem sending artillery via Aust Post.  Wonder if the blind-eye is turned for us as well?  Wadda ya think?

Cops have guns

Politicians and their kids and houses are guarded 24/7 by security teams for which WE pay

It's gotta change

Gun rights for Aussies, pronto

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #63 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 6:22pm

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 6:25pm

We're talking about home invasions

and the African plague brought to us by jew-australian Michael Danby

And I filled up Page Four with the info ... lots of INFO

about the jew inflicted African thug plague

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #65 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 11:57pm

PZ547 wrote on Jun 1st, 2017 at 6:25pm:
We're talking about home invasions

and the African plague brought to us by jew-australian Michael Danby

And I filled up Page Four with the info ... lots of INFO

about the jew inflicted African thug plague

An anti-Semite by any other name...

Run along back to your pals at Stormfront.   The Jews have been persecuted for centuries by fools who believe they can cure the world's evils by scapegoating them.   Tsk, tsk.  The thread isn't about Africans at all, it's about the use of firearms, fool.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #66 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 5:10am

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 1st, 2017 at 6:22pm:

Hmmmm, "Jewish" criminals make up at least 80% of NSWs Super Max prison population and are recruiting other prisoners into the "Jewish" faith through intimidation to become dangerous radicalised "Jews".

No, I don't think I do sound like a nazi, because the statement is false with regard to Jews but it is true with regard to muslims. The bloke with the sign must be a rolled gold fkken cretin.  Smiley Smiley

« Last Edit: Jun 2nd, 2017 at 9:12am by BigOl64 »  

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #67 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 6:57am

Lord Herbert wrote on Jun 1st, 2017 at 6:10pm:

What lousy shots.

Spouts of water all around the motor-boat. They need training.

"Steady ... aim ... fire! ... Steady ... aim ... fire!"

What they were doing was just repeatedly pulling the trigger while the barrel was vaguely in the direction of the boat.

Those guys know what to do.

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #68 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 7:56am

Replace the Bwian with the word fvkwit, does he sound like a fvkking idiot?

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #69 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 1:43pm

Bobby. wrote on Jun 2nd, 2017 at 6:57am:

But actually doing it accurately wasn't their particular forté. They only needed to let them come alongside, and then drop a couple of grenades down into the boat.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #70 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 6:33pm

BigOl64 wrote on Jun 2nd, 2017 at 5:10am:

Hmmmm, "Jewish" criminals make up at least 80% of NSWs Super Max prison population and are recruiting other prisoners into the "Jewish" faith through intimidation to become dangerous radicalised "Jews".

No, I don't think I do sound like a nazi, because the statement is false with regard to Jews but it is true with regard to muslims. The bloke with the sign must be a rolled gold fkken cretin.  Smiley Smiley

Just do what he says on the sign, BigOl64 and then read back most of your statements about Muslims and tell us what they sound like...   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #71 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 6:34pm

Fuzzball wrote on Jun 2nd, 2017 at 7:56am:

Replace the Bwian with the word fvkwit, does he sound like a fvkking idiot?

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, resorting to ad hominem again?    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #72 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 6:36pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jun 2nd, 2017 at 1:43pm:

But actually doing it accurately wasn't their particular forté. They only needed to let them come alongside, and then drop a couple of grenades down into the boat.

Except their job wasn't to kill them, Herbie, it was to scare them off.  Much more effective to have a job tomorrow than put yourself out of business today...    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 8:26pm

You sound like a m0r0n.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #74 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 9:03pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 2nd, 2017 at 6:36pm:
Except their job wasn't to kill them, Herbie, it was to scare them off.  Much more effective to have a job tomorrow than put yourself out of business today...    Roll Eyes

If they weren't aiming to kill, then that's even worse. It's highly immoral and unethical for US soldiers to leave these pirates un-arrested or un-killed so they can continue unabated with their criminal behaviour with other ships at sea.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #75 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 9:36pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jun 2nd, 2017 at 9:03pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 2nd, 2017 at 6:36pm:

If they weren't aiming to kill, then that's even worse. It's highly immoral and unethical for US soldiers to leave these pirates un-arrested or un-killed so they can continue unabated with their criminal behaviour with other ships at sea.

They weren't US Soldiers, Herbie.  They were from a private military contractor's company (ie "Mercenaries").    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #76 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 9:40pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 2nd, 2017 at 9:36pm:
They weren't US Soldiers, Herbie.  They were from a private military contractor's company (ie "Mercenaries").    Roll Eyes

Irrelevant.

They returned these dangerous pirates back into being active hijackers of other vessels.

Charges should be laid.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #77 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 10:49pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jun 2nd, 2017 at 1:43pm:

They only had rifles.

They did good work for the Lord.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #78 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 12:15am

Lord Herbert wrote on Jun 2nd, 2017 at 9:40pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 2nd, 2017 at 9:36pm:

Irrelevant.

They returned these dangerous pirates back into being active hijackers of other vessels.

Charges should be laid.

Trolling again, Herbie?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #79 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 5:17am

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 2nd, 2017 at 6:33pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Jun 2nd, 2017 at 5:10am:

Just do what he says on the sign, BigOl64 and then read back most of your statements about Muslims and tell us what they sound like...   Roll Eyes

Comments of truth about muslim terrorists, or are you denying that they exist.

Treating all muslim terrorists like wayward rapscallions in need of a good talking to, is the socialist way. but it ain't my way.

And if we ever have a Jewish terrorist problem in this country Ill be turning my attention to them, until then Ill focus on the problem at hand.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #80 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 6:40am

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 3rd, 2017 at 12:15am:

White flag accepted.

Go in peace and sin no more.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #81 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 5:53pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jun 3rd, 2017 at 6:40am:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 3rd, 2017 at 12:15am:

White flag accepted.

Go in peace and sin no more.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, Herbie.  You really need to pull your socks up, fellow me lad.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Sep 25th, 2017 at 10:03pm

Former Assistant Police Commissioner says women can use hair spray for self defence in home invasions.

https://www.facebook.com/9NewsPerth/videos/vb.135107816501387/1780191668659652/?...

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Oct 6th, 2017 at 9:07pm

bugger that. Beat them at their own game.
Won't be long before vigilante gangs start to eradicate these imports.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print