Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print
Police advice for home invasion victims (Read 21631 times)
Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Police advice for home invasion victims
May 23rd, 2017 at 5:28pm

Quote:
Assistant Commissioner Fontana advised residents to give up their car or property to violent home invaders to avoid being injured.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4531942/Residents-terrified-four-Melbourne-home-inv...

Once upon a time we were allowed to have weapons for self defence and home invasions were unheard of.

The police cannot protect us they advise us to hand over everything to avoid being injured.

We have become a nation of victims.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Police advice for home invasion victims
Reply #1 - May 23rd, 2017 at 10:39pm

Baronvonrort wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 5:28pm:
Quote:
Assistant Commissioner Fontana advised residents to give up their car or property to violent home invaders to avoid being injured.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4531942/Residents-terrified-four-Melbourne-home-inv...

Once upon a time we were allowed to have weapons for self defence and home invasions were unheard of.

The police cannot protect us they advise us to hand over everything to avoid being injured.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me, poor, poor, Baron.  So, despite that there are more firearms now in private hands than ever before and despite that in several states, the use of firearms to defend onself in your own home is enshrined in law, we are now a "nation of victims".  Tsk, tsk.   Would you care to tell us when were private individuals in Australia allowed to carry firearms for self-defence?   When were they allowed to use those firearms for self-defence?  Or is understanding case law too hard for you?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #2 - May 23rd, 2017 at 10:52pm

Why did we bring the here?  Cry

Quote:
gang of African youths

We're all shaken. How else can you be after you've had eight Sudanese men break into you, rough you up, beat up my step dad

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4531942/Residents-terrified-four-Melbour...

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - May 23rd, 2017 at 11:17pm

Bobby. wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 10:52pm:

Quote:
gang of African youths

We're all shaken. How else can you be after you've had eight Sudanese men break into you, rough you up, beat up my step dad

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4531942/Residents-terrified-four-Melbour...

I wanna know which stupid idiot pollies brought this sh.t here given that this lot has a notoriously bad reputation robbing ships ?

Someone needs to take responsibility rather than hiding behind anonymity !!

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - May 23rd, 2017 at 11:22pm

Quote:

This is how you deal with this sh.t out on the ocean where you make your own laws and not have some limp wrist-ed politician telling you to take it up the arse Sad

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - May 23rd, 2017 at 11:28pm

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #6 - May 23rd, 2017 at 11:37pm

Bias_2012 wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 11:28pm:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  A Current Affair?  Really?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - May 23rd, 2017 at 11:53pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 11:37pm:

LOL! Brian you clueless clown, that is an ad hominem, you are not attacking any argument made, you have refuted nothing or addressed anything that was put.  You have totally ignored any proposition or argument, instead you attacked the source.   

That Brian is an ad hom.  Which is a world away from the crap you routinely call ad hom.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #8 - May 24th, 2017 at 12:46am

Secret Wars wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 11:53pm:

LOL! Brian you clueless clown, that is an ad hominem, you are not attacking any argument made, you have refuted nothing or addressed anything that was put.  You have totally ignored any proposition or argument, instead you attacked the source.   

That Brian is an ad hom.  Which is a world away from the crap you routinely call ad hom.

Actually, it isn't as I am not attacking a human being, SW.  What I did was "shoot the messenger".  Why?  'cause A Current Affair is a useless piece of TV trash.  It presents a sensationalised view of events.   Not surprising that you'd leap to it's defence.   It's rubbish and you know it.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - May 24th, 2017 at 12:55am

Brian Ross wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 12:46am:

Actually, it isn't as I am not attacking a human being, SW.  What I did was "shoot the messenger".  Why?  'cause A Current Affair is a useless piece of TV trash.  It presents a sensationalised view of events.   Not surprising that you'd leap to it's defence.   It's rubbish and you know it.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Ad hom is shoot the messenger. You don't address any argument, nor any points made, you didn't bother making any counter arguments against the article, you dismissed it totally on the grounds on the character of the messenger.

That, brainless is an ad hom.

Most of what you claim is ad hom isn't.

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - May 24th, 2017 at 6:41am

Firstly, Bwian is a Drongo, just dont read anything he posts, it easy.

The advice I have had from police is, shoot them, then fire a warning shot into the ceiling.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #11 - May 24th, 2017 at 6:54am

Sir lastnail wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 11:22pm:
Quote:

This is how you deal with this sh.t out on the ocean where you make your own laws and not have some limp wrist-ed politician telling you to take it up the arse Sad

They know what to do on the ships.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #12 - May 24th, 2017 at 10:30am

Quote:

It is easy to be deceived by men.

It is easy to become a slave of other men.

If one wishes to enslave people, constrain their capacity for independent thought - not their hands; for the chain of dependence is incomparably stronger than the chain of iron.
- Law v Freedom

2 Corinthians 3:17
Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

If you want liberty, pursue and defend truth.

If you do not [if you are too frightened to do what is right], you will end up in bondage.

I promise.          Smiley

Governments, and men....

2 Peter 2:19
While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

Romans 6:16
Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
17  But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.
18  Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #13 - May 24th, 2017 at 10:38am

Sir lastnail wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 11:17pm:
Bobby. wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 10:52pm:

Quote:
gang of African youths

I wanna know which stupid idiot pollies brought this sh.t here given that this lot has a notoriously bad reputation robbing ships ?

Someone needs to take responsibility rather than hiding behind anonymity !!

What ?

You want pollies and policymakers to be responsible for the consequences of their poor decisions !! ??

LOL

Good luck with that!

haha

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #14 - May 24th, 2017 at 5:45pm

Secret Wars wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 12:55am:
Brian Ross wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 12:46am:

Ad hom is shoot the messenger. You don't address any argument, nor any points made, you didn't bother making any counter arguments against the article, you dismissed it totally on the grounds on the character of the messenger.

That, brainless is an ad hom.

Most of what you claim is ad hom isn't. 

Ad hominem, means literally to attack the personality/past/etc. of the messenger, if they are a human being, CW.  A Current Affair is not a human being but a TV programme.   Appears you are wrong again...   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print