Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Any muzzies speaking out against the attacks in UK (Read 2162 times)
Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Any muzzies speaking out against the attacks in UK
Reply #60 - May 24th, 2017 at 8:51am

Marla wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 8:08am:
Why anyone would go to some crappy cheesy lip sync concert in the first place is beyond me.

Sneer more, it becomes you.   Angry

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #61 - May 24th, 2017 at 8:54am

Auggie wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 6:09pm:
Quote:
I'm just a flawed human being,     who is trying to follow a peaceful and true path, to its end.

If you're trying to follow a peaceful and true path, then do so by not denigrating a group of people based on their culture, religion, or beliefs.

So long as they don't harm you, go about your business and 'follow a peaceful and true path.'

But AugCaesarustus, at every opportunity, moslems        are       trying to harm myself and people in my community.

And moslems are justifying these ongoing violent criminal acts, based in the 'moral' practice of their culture, religion, and beliefs.

AugCaesarustus,

Moslems [living among us] have plotted to kill thousands of Australians at an AFL Grand Final at the MCG, based upon a 'moral' justification founded in their culture, religion, and beliefs.

And moslems [living among us] have murdered Australians and raped Australians, based upon a 'moral' justification founded in their culture, religion, and beliefs.

AugCaesarustus,

You are wrong.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with my speaking out, on a forum like this one, and denigrating a group of people whose culture, religion, or beliefs, cause them to believe that violent religious bigotry, and murder, is lawful.

ISLAM is practiced here, in Australia, 2017.

And the religion of ISLAM [ISLAMIC law] makes 'lawful' to the moslem [among many other criminal acts];
violent religious bigotry,
intimidation and actual violence,
theft,
the marriage of 9 year old girls to 50 year old men,
the rape of captive women,
filicide,
murder,
political violence [terrorism].

AugCaesarustus,

A SERIOUS QUESTION;

If moslems are truly moral, good, and decent people, why are they followers of ISLAM ?

AugCaesarustus,

The Koran, is ISLAM's preeminent and foundation religious text.

Q.
If moslems are truly moral, good, and decent people, then why don't we see moslems condemning the violence and hatred [against non-moslems] which is plainly seen being encouraged, within the Koran ?

A.
Because moslems are       NOT      moral, good, and decent people.

They         are       moslems.

They         are       FILTHY STINKING, LYING, DECEITFUL moslems.

"....the Unbelievers are unto you open enemies."
Koran 4.101

"......the curse of Allah is on those without Faith."
Koran 2.089

"....Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith."
Koran 2.98

"....those who reject Allah have no protector."
Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

Fight against, Allah's enemies.....
"...And why should ye not fight in the cause of Allah and of [i.e. for] those who, being weak, are ill-treated (and oppressed)?...Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who reject Faith Fight in the cause of Evil: So fight ye against the friends of Satan:.."
Koran 4.74-76

Fight against, Allah's enemies.....
"Those who believe in Allah and the Last Day ask thee for no exemption from fighting...And Allah knoweth well those who do their duty."
Koran 9.44

"There is for you an excellent example (to follow) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: "We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"....."
Koran 60:4

"Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves....."
Koran 48.29

"Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah:"
Koran 003.028

"O ye who believe! Take not my enemies and yours as friends (or protectors),- offering them (your) love,..."
Koran 60.1

"O ye who believe! Take not for friends unbelievers rather than believers: Do ye wish to offer Allah an open proof against yourselves?"
Koran 004.144

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

"Fighting [against disbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 2.216

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme."
Koran 9.111

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #62 - May 24th, 2017 at 12:55pm

Valkie wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 9:00pm:
Auggie wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 8:24pm:
Valkie wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 8:21pm:
But harm my family or threaten me and I become something that you really dont want to know about.

Have you ever been personally threatened or harmed by a Muslim?

I'm not asking for specifics, just a yes or no will do.

Twice in fact.
Once in Granville. I still wonder to this day if he got his testies back down.

The second got the better of me.......at first.
I wonder if he ever realised why he destroyed two motors after I drained his radiators.

The battle is not done until I say it is.

And I bet your bottom dollar that you provoked it, looking to pick a fight with 'them Muzzies'.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - May 24th, 2017 at 3:17pm

The silence is deafening here !!

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #64 - May 24th, 2017 at 5:49pm

Yadda wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 8:54am:
trying to harm myself and people in my community.

How have they harmed you? Can you provide me with your experiences?

And moslems are justifying these ongoing violent criminal acts, based in the 'moral' practice of their culture, religion, and beliefs.

Then, they're wrong. Nothing justifies violence.

Moslems [living among us] have plotted to kill thousands of Australians at an AFL Grand Final at the MCG, based upon a 'moral' justification founded in their culture, religion, and beliefs.

They haven't threatened to kill me.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with my speaking out, on a forum like this one, and denigrating a group of people whose culture, religion, or beliefs, cause them to believe that violent religious bigotry, and murder, is lawful.

I never said that you don't have the right to speak out. You're more than entitled to speak your mind about this issue. You even have the right to be bigotted and insult people if you wish. I defend your right to speak about anything. I don't think I've ever indicated otherwise.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #65 - May 24th, 2017 at 6:01pm

cods wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 11:43pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 11:31pm:
Sir lastnail wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 4:16pm:
The silence is deafening !!

Really?  Appears to be plenty of Muslim organisations in the UK condemning it.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Out of a matter of interest, you ever see the movie Footloose?  It was all about Christians condemning modern music and dancing...   Roll Eyes

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/world/islamic-state-claims-responsibility-...

ISLAMIC State have claimed responsibility for a “barbaric” concert attack that killed 22 people — many of them children — at an Ariana Grande gig as British police arrest a 23-year-old man.

Who really cares what Daesh claims, Cods?  I don't.  They claim responsibility for all attacks all 'round the world.   In reality, while they may have sympathisers, they have few members who are in a position to carry out these attacks.  Al Q'aeda was better organised than they are.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #66 - May 24th, 2017 at 6:02pm

Sir lastnail wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 3:17pm:
The silence is deafening here !!

Then I suggest you turn your hearing aid on...   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #67 - May 24th, 2017 at 8:18pm

Auggie wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 12:55pm:
Valkie wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 9:00pm:
Auggie wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 8:24pm:
Valkie wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 8:21pm:
But harm my family or threaten me and I become something that you really dont want to know about.

Have you ever been personally threatened or harmed by a Muslim?

I'm not asking for specifics, just a yes or no will do.

Twice in fact.
Once in Granville. I still wonder to this day if he got his testies back down.

The second got the better of me.......at first.
I wonder if he ever realised why he destroyed two motors after I drained his radiators.

The battle is not done until I say it is.

And I bet your bottom dollar that you provoked it, looking to pick a fight with 'them Muzzies'.

I dont look for fights out of the ring.
Its far too dangerious.

But I also dont back down beyond a certain point.
I dont want to fight, I give them an opportunity to leave me alone, I have nothing to prove.
But when it gets real and a fight is going to happen
Its gloves off and anything goes.
I dont fight fair, I dont fight by rules, I fight to survive and win.

The two who decided that I was a target were with mates, but they ran when I started.
As I said, I just loose it and go ape at anyone near me.

That day they picked the wrong old bloke, and hopefully at least one may not be able to breed again.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #68 - May 24th, 2017 at 8:41pm

Valkie wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 8:18pm:
The two who decided that I was a target were with mates, but they ran when I started.

Ok, spit it out... What did you do?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print