Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Y'alls going to see the movie DUNKIRK and such? (Read 338 times)
Billy Jack
Gold Member

The Duke of Brisbane Town

Brisbane Town.
Y'alls going to see the movie DUNKIRK and such?
May 23rd, 2017 at 4:09pm

Hello friends.

We awake this morning to the news that over in the Wilds of England and such them fine folks over there are bein subjected to all kinds of enrichments, and it makes me sad.

But they are very proud and such of their achievements last century.

First, the fine leader Mr Churchill rejected dozens of peace offers from the evil Germans and such, and then promptly ran away and such so they gots themselves a big ass victory by saving their skins to fight another day, with the help of y'all fine folks, lots of my cousisns and such, but I was too young for the big show myself, and lots of them fine folks like Mr Joe Stalin, Britains proudest ally.

Looks like their master plan of taking on the biggest land power in Europe - declarin war on them and such (do they teach that in the schools here?) - twice - was a big ass mistake. And the victims? The 1 million Brit men who was killed in action, or missin, and their childrens and such who weren't born, or who grewed up without a father in the home. Then y'all gots them enrichments from the Wilds of India and Arabia and such to make up fer the lost men - and y'all can see the results. Riots one year, buses going up the next, and now y'all can't even send yer granddaughter one of them Madoona or some such thing tickets without makin sure she's safe - that aint right, it aint right!

Take a lookee here.

Are they teaching these fine folks here in the state educations and such these historical points?

And to think friends, them soldiers who just died fightin the evil Germans and such got to be big ass cucks after the war - facin themselves east and such to carry on the very same policies and such that the evil Germns wanted to carry out themselves, after they knocked out the Brits and Frog outta the war. They did it fer 50 years! They must have been pissed friends, and today? They gots themselves a country thats impoverished, and vioolent and such, with enrichments, while Germans make things, and rule the roost in the Europe, meanwhile they is poorer than every state of the Union bar Mississippi, well, even poorer than Mississippi itself.

But enjoy that Tom Hardy movie friends. Y'all can give a mighty high cheer about them fine folks over there enjoying the fruits of their 100 yearas of fighting and killin fine Christian folks in Europe. Because they sure like to celebrate it. Hard to pick a winner - Brits or Soviets - who killed more Christian Europeans?

Looks like a big ass like to me friends. I mean, how could this be true?

Anywho, just shut the hell up and git in yer 2.5 cars to enjoy yer commute to the fine CBD of yer city each day - y'alls got them big ass mortgages to pay, don't ya know? Enjoy yer 5 hours off each day by watching this here fine movie friends.

Life is Paradise here in Australia friends, and y'all best start believing in Kolergee Plann stories friends - yer in one! Anywho, I hope yer kids with their privileged and fancy state educations and such git the message about these fine folks and their wonderful policies to fight them evil Germans and such. Enjoy that enrichments. God bless the fine folks of Mortgage Land, and God bless Billy J. Jack.

« Last Edit: May 23rd, 2017 at 4:20pm by Billy Jack »  
IP Logged

Francis
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Y'alls going to see the movie DUNKIRK and such?
Reply #1 - May 23rd, 2017 at 9:49pm

Reviews  I'm  reading  say it's  average  too below  average.

I'll  wait till  I  hear from someone  mouths its worth the effort  to  watch.

Only so much pouting  and over acting  I'm  actually  prepared  to pay to  watch

No tenemos miedo!

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #2 - May 23rd, 2017 at 10:12pm

Ah - directed by my children's second cousin, and their mother's cousin... should be good.

Look's good... think I'll be watching.

Francis - he's a very imaginative writer and a good director....

Oh.. Christopher's uncle - my kid's grandfather - was evacuated at Dunkirk.... I wonder if the story is based around or includes one of his three books.  Could be - he did offer big dollars for at least one of them....
« Last Edit: May 23rd, 2017 at 11:25pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Billy Jack
Gold Member

The Duke of Brisbane Town

Brisbane Town.
Reply #3 - May 25th, 2017 at 6:53pm

Y'all are mightily missing the point friends. 100 years of them policies and such to partner with the forces of the noble Mr Uncle Joes and such to destroy them evil Nazies and such means that them fine folks in teh Wilds of England and such have been made to introduce in many of them folks from the Wilds of Arabia and India and such, and this here is the results.

That's why y'alls gots to see this here big ass huha movie event friends.

Never forget it was all mightily worth it and such.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print