Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Manchester: where do we go from here? (Read 2029 times)
TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Manchester: where do we go from here?
May 23rd, 2017 at 12:46pm

(Just wait, perhaps?)  Shocked

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Manchester: where do we go from here?
Reply #1 - May 23rd, 2017 at 12:52pm

Hopefully our governments are going to get serious and confront the issue. So far they've been sweeping it all under the carpet.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #2 - May 23rd, 2017 at 1:14pm

With lot's of coastline and lots of desert: they don't want to wait too long or it's liable to be taken out of their hands!

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #3 - May 23rd, 2017 at 1:20pm

There is nowhere we can 'go'. Total security at events like this is impossible; football matches, concerts, other events would need far more security coverage than can reasonably be expected. UK has a hell of a lot more people, including jihadi's returning from ISIS/ ME, many thousands of resident muslims who cannot possibly be surveilled with any level of assurance that they will not be complicit in incidents such as this.

Too many apologists, do-gooders, fvkkwits who obstruct the security services under the guise of 'humanity'.

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #4 - May 23rd, 2017 at 1:24pm

Fuzzball wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 1:20pm:
There is nowhere we can 'go'. Total security at events like this is impossible; football matches, concerts, other events would need far more security coverage than can reasonably be expected. UK has a hell of a lot more people, including jihadi's returning from ISIS/ ME, many thousands of resident muslims who cannot possibly be surveilled with any level of assurance that they will not be complicit in incidents such as this.

Too many apologists, do-gooders, fvkkwits who obstruct the security services under the guise of 'humanity'.

My point was vigilantism will take over at some point if the situation is not confronted to the expectation of the people.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #5 - May 23rd, 2017 at 1:28pm

I think it was honky in another thread who said that the main point was that it was an attack on the uks kids: I think that is of the utmost relevance and I expect the Government knows it!

Expect political reaction : the uks new prime minister is being tested just like bush was! The muslims know this will really test the british stiff upper lip and all of her friends!

There will also be many copy-cat attacks and the atmosphere will be immense in 24 hours from now I expect!

How many times can we turn the other cheek as a society?

Undecided

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - May 23rd, 2017 at 1:29pm

Mr Hammer wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 12:52pm:
Hopefully our governments are going to get serious and confront the issue. So far they've been sweeping it all under the carpet.
Actually they havent. Despite the public apologists Muslim immigration to this country has dropped to almost nil and we have experienced no significant terror attack against us recently.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - May 23rd, 2017 at 1:31pm

heres my opinion, anyone who wears a hijab, or whom publically identifies themselves as a fundamental Muslim is displaying solidarity with these terrorists.

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #8 - May 23rd, 2017 at 1:35pm

There is no solution other than all non anglos OUT, and that just won't happen.

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #9 - May 23rd, 2017 at 1:48pm

rhino wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 1:31pm:
heres my opinion, anyone who wears a hijab, or whom publically identifies themselves as a fundamental Muslim is displaying solidarity with these terrorists.

I agree: it's a uniform!

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - May 23rd, 2017 at 1:54pm

rhino wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 1:29pm:
Actually they havent. Despite the public apologists Muslim immigration to this country has dropped to almost nil and we have experienced no significant terror attack against us recently.

Well only about a month ago a bunch of Muslim leaders came out here on a speaking tour. Each one of them had a question mark over their character due to past comments about jews and non believers etc. That's sweeping it under the carpet.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - May 23rd, 2017 at 2:37pm

Mr Hammer wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 1:54pm:

Well only about a month ago a bunch of Muslim leaders came out here on a speaking tour. Each one of them had a question mark over their character due to past comments about jews and non believers etc. That's sweeping it under the carpet.
The more these nutjobs open their mouths and it gets publicised the more the average person realises what vermin they are.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - May 23rd, 2017 at 2:42pm

rhino wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 2:37pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 1:54pm:

The more these nutjobs open their mouths and it gets publicised the more the average person realises what vermin they are.
The average person already knows what vermin they are. Polluting vulnerable minds on a hate tour is more alarming. What's even more alarming is our dumb government letting these cretins come out here.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #13 - May 23rd, 2017 at 2:48pm

One place we can 'go' is to limit the number of Muslims living in Australia to a minimum.

We already know that 400 of our Muslims went to fight for ISIS, and we also know that our politicians are keen to keep the Muslim immigration bandwagon continuing while they themselves are not a target for terrorists.

19 dead and yet more to die.

Just watch the British elite rush to say "This has nothing to do with Islam !"

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #14 - May 23rd, 2017 at 3:00pm

Lord Herbert wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 2:48pm:
One place we can 'go' is to limit the number of Muslims living in Australia to a minimum.

We already know that 400 of our Muslims went to fight for ISIS, and we also know that our politicians are keen to keep the Muslim immigration bandwagon continuing while they themselves are not a target for terrorists.

I'm happy to do that as long as we screen everyone and send back the dipshits.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - May 23rd, 2017 at 3:01pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 3:00pm:

How do you screen for 3 generations into the future nincumpoop?

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #16 - May 23rd, 2017 at 3:02pm

Mr Hammer wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 3:01pm:

I guess base it on now. E.g. all your descendants would be genetically flawed so off they go.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - May 23rd, 2017 at 3:04pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 3:02pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 3:01pm:

I guess base it on now. E.g. all your descendants would be genetically flawed so off they go.

Best thing to do is what Herb said. Stop bringing Muslims out here and keep them around 1 or 2 percent. If hey need to bring them out here make them Shia . Stay away from muslims from the troubled regions of the world.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #18 - May 23rd, 2017 at 3:08pm

Fair enough.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #19 - May 23rd, 2017 at 3:22pm

You never give up on your ignorance, do you, Herbie?

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - May 23rd, 2017 at 3:30pm

I do not think pointing fingers and beating your chest is the right thing to do. 

Stop and have a think.  Why do the terrorist do things like this?  What is their aim?  To drive division between muslims and non muslims in the western world.   Now here you are tarnishing everyone, insulting other who have absolutely nothing to do with this atrocity.  Shame on all of you!   By far the majority of the muslims here are law abiding citizens.  Most were probably going about their day to day thing just like you and me right now when and they found about about this attack. 

The people responsible for this attack will come forward.  If you have any courage, then go after those who are directly responsible, rather than sitting around pointing your fingers at the next fellow Australian citizen that you seen.

What you are doing, is exactly what the terrorist want you to do.  You have all but become a pawn for the most vile human beings in the world.  So shame on all of you.

I am not apologizing for the terrorist, I condemn them for this senseless act of violence.  And I stand here, to say that I dont want anything to do with the terrorists, and I certainly not going to do what they want me to by turning against my neighbors.

IP Logged

salad in
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - May 23rd, 2017 at 7:55pm

It's time to trot out one of our pollies' soothing and reassuring tropes: diversity is our strength.

The ALP, the progressive party, the party of ideas, the workers' friend, is the only Australian political party to roast four young Australians in roof cavities. SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - May 23rd, 2017 at 8:01pm

The sad thing is that the UKs leaders have no answer. This is when big decisions need to be made. But they don't have the guts. Get the jihadists, round them up and put them in a concentration camp on a island in Scotland and never let them out. Do something!!!!

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #23 - May 23rd, 2017 at 8:03pm

Mr Hammer wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 8:01pm:
The sad thing is that the UKs leaders have no answer. This is when big decisions need to be made. But they don't have the guts. Get the jihadists, round them up and put them in a concentration camp on a island in Scotland and never let them out. Do something!!!!

reopen Auschwitz.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #24 - May 23rd, 2017 at 8:03pm

Great idea.  They are easy to identify, aren't they.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #25 - May 23rd, 2017 at 8:05pm

Bobby. wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 8:03pm:

reopen Auschwitz.

Yes Bobby, make them eat gas, just like Hitler's Juden.  It's only fair, you know.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - May 23rd, 2017 at 8:05pm

Aussie wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 8:03pm:

Great idea.  They are easy to identify, aren't they.
They'd have a massive list of people. The hate preachers, terrorists funders, ex isis, the internet hate preachers. Round them up.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - May 23rd, 2017 at 8:08pm

And start the deportations!!!! The Brits have got to show who's boss. I know that if that much stuff had happened in Australia a whole bunch of revenge would have happened. Maybe the UK has become too civilised.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #28 - May 23rd, 2017 at 8:12pm

Mr Hammer wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 8:08pm:
And start the deportations!!!! The Brits have got to show who's boss. I know that if that much stuff had happened in Australia a whole bunch of revenge would have happened. Maybe the UK has become too civilised.

Or as is far more likely, it recalls and recognises it is the source of the Rule of Law, and that it is not a fascist State like the Nazi Third Reich.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - May 23rd, 2017 at 8:16pm

Aussie wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 8:12pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 8:08pm:

Or as is far more likely, it recalls and recognises it is the source of the Rule of Law, and that it is not a fascist State like the Nazi Third Reich.
So your answer is to let it go until another crowd of little girls is blown to bits. You have no answer. In time people will take the law into their own hands if something isn't done. Sure as s hit the BNP just got 100,000 new supporters. And amongst them are people ready to hit back.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #30 - May 23rd, 2017 at 8:16pm

Islam is toxic

IBI

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #31 - May 23rd, 2017 at 8:17pm

Aussie wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 8:05pm:

reopen Auschwitz.

Yes Bobby, make them eat gas, just like Hitler's Juden.  It's only fair, you know.

What about sending all Muslims to Iran?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - May 23rd, 2017 at 8:20pm

I'll tell you why the police haven't released who committed this act. Because they are worried about massive civil unrest. They'll release it when things settle down. They'd be a defcon 5 at the moment. People can handle politicians getting wacked, maybe even cops but not little kids having a good time. The UK has just moved into unfamiliar territory.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #33 - May 23rd, 2017 at 8:27pm

Bobby. wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 8:17pm:

reopen Auschwitz.

Let's stick with Auschwitz,  Bobby.

Gas them.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #34 - May 23rd, 2017 at 8:27pm

Mr Hammer wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 8:20pm:
I'll tell you why the police haven't released who committed this act. Because they are worried about massive civil unrest. They'll release it when things settle down. They'd be a defcon 5 at the moment. People can handle politicians getting wacked, maybe even cops but not little kids having a good time. The UK has just moved into unfamiliar territory.

ABC 24 -

the police know who did it but will not release any details.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #35 - May 23rd, 2017 at 8:28pm

Aussie wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 8:27pm:
Bobby. wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 8:17pm:

reopen Auschwitz.

Let's stick with Auschwitz,  Bobby.

Gas them.

No - hang any terrorists or sympathisers by the 1000s

from lamp posts across the nation.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - May 23rd, 2017 at 8:29pm

Bobby. wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 8:27pm:

ABC 24 -

they'd have him on camera Bobby.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #37 - May 23rd, 2017 at 8:36pm

Mr Hammer wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 8:29pm:

ABC 24 -

They are keeping very quiet - too quiet.

They must be afraid of civil unrest.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - May 23rd, 2017 at 8:38pm

Bobby. wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 8:36pm:

ABC 24 -

100%. I'd say there would be loads of the far right ready for revenge right now. We haven't heard the last of this.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #39 - May 23rd, 2017 at 8:42pm

Mr Hammer wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 8:38pm:
Bobby. wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 8:36pm:

ABC 24 -

100%. I'd say there would be loads of the far right ready for revenge right now. We haven't heard the last of this.

& also  ABC 24

there is a high likelihood that other attacks from the same terror cell will happen.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #40 - May 23rd, 2017 at 8:57pm

10000 Muslim deportations for every victim.

That would be a good start.

IBI

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #41 - May 23rd, 2017 at 9:02pm

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/22/europe/live-blog-manchester-arena/index.html

With regards to last night’s incident at the Manchester arena,
we can confirm we have arrested a 23-year-old man in South Manchester.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #42 - May 23rd, 2017 at 9:27pm

The little kids theme is the crunch point and it has been the only commentary anyone has heard.

Yes, the uk has just moved into unfamiliar territory and yes the authouries are playing their cards close too their chest for real reason: STAMPEDE!

IT'S A STAMPEDE  Shocked Shocked Shocked

IT'S A STAMPEDE  Shocked Shocked Shockedi

Undecided

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #43 - May 23rd, 2017 at 9:30pm

Bobby. wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 9:02pm:
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/22/europe/live-blog-manchester-arena/index.html

With regards to last night’s incident at the Manchester arena,
we can confirm we have arrested a 23-year-old man in South Manchester.

This man Bobby?

Quote:
The Police also confirmed that a man had been arrested at the Arndale Centre, a shopping mall in the city center, though this is
not "currently believed to be connected to last night's attacks."

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - May 23rd, 2017 at 9:31pm

TheFunPolice wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 9:27pm:
The little kids theme is the crunch point and it has been the only commentary anyone has heard.

Yes, the uk has just moved into unfamiliar territory and yes the authouries are playing their cards close too their chest for real reason: STAMPEDE!

Undecided

They can't keep it hidden forever!!!

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #45 - May 23rd, 2017 at 9:38pm

Mr Hammer wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 9:31pm:
TheFunPolice wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 9:27pm:

Undecided

They can't keep it hidden forever!!!

The basic idea is that once muslim populations reach 10% in any one country then that country is f*-**  Wink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print