Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Moslems, living among us, in the west (Read 407 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Moslems, living among us, in the west
May 23rd, 2017 at 10:44am

Moslems, living among us, in the west.

Moslems who are living in Australia, do not want people like myself, to speak these things.

Moslems who are living in Australia, want people like myself, to shut up.

TRUTH.

Quote:

By Christine Williams on May 20, 2017 08:51 am

UK: Muslim rape gang leader blames “white community for allowing teenage girls to go around unsupervised”

Of course, the “white community,” that is, non-Muslims, are always to blame for any wrongdoing by Muslims; leftists accept this guilt.

No matter what the facts of any particular case are, leftists and Islamic supremacists frame the incident as one of

white people (the villains) victimizing Muslims (the victims).

Leftists and Islamic supremacists appear to have a common goal: to destroy Western civilization and representative government.

Google

ISLAMIC law,           makes it lawful           for moslem men, to rape women who are not moslems.

Moslems bring ISLAM with them, wherever they go in the world.

When moslem men rape 'white' teenage girls, you will always see the moslem community declaring that it is the fault of the 'white' community - for providing the 'opportunity' to these moslem men, to rape 'white' teenage girls !
[e.g. Sydney Sheik 'catmeat' Hilaly]

WHAT WE IN THE NATIVE PEOPLES OF THE 'ENLIGHTENED' MUST UNDERSTAND, IS THAT;

When moslem men rape 'white' teenage girls, it is        completely lawful        [in ISLAMIC law] for moslem men to do this!!!

That, is ISLAMIC culture.

And, that is the culture which moslems [living among us] would impose upon us, here in Australia.

ARGUMENT;

ISLAMIC values, are not compatible with our Western world ideals of respect for truth, and the concept of restraint in action [i.e. the ideal in our society, of the accountability of the individual, for his own actions, towards those who are not 'us'].

TRUTH;
ISLAMIC culture, tells the moslem, that those who are not moslem, have a status [in law] of cattle.

And, anyone, can kill [his] cattle.

Q.
Why do      YOU      allow these people to live among us ?

Q.
Why are      YOU      so willing to be lied to, by moslems, by the moslem community ?

A.
Because       YOU      hate TRUTH.

A.
TRUTH, so often offends your 'sensibilities', because      YOU      yourself, are a wicked person.

Quote:

"Peace summarises everything in Islam, because it means

submitting your will to God,

so you acquire peace through it," he said.

"When I'm following its [i.e. ISLAM's] teachings,

I know that my own actions are in line     with what my creator wants,

and hence I am at peace with myself, [with] my community and the rest of the world."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-01-19/darwins-muslim-community-tackles-discrimin...

IMAGE....

Quote:

"Mr Yunus has been encouraging peaceful community bridging since starting his post as Darwin's Islamic leader in 2014."

- ABC news report - 2015-01-19

QUOTE;
"Peace summarises everything in Islam..."

- Mr Yunus

QUESTION;
Why do we allow these people to live among us ?
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1469402078/0#0

WITHIN THE STRICTURE OF ISLAMIC LAW.....

Yadda wrote on Nov 23rd, 2012 at 9:32am:

TO UNDERSTAND ISLAM, IT IS VITALLY IMPORTANT THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THIS CONCEPT OF ISLAMIC 'LAW';
n.b.
All non-moslems are relegated by Sharia law, to having the status of cattle.
i.e.
Non-moslems may live, while they are useful to moslems.

BUT, it is NOT unlawful, for a moslem TO KILL, or, TO STEAL FROM, any non-moslem.

"....the status of cattle...."

------- >

Muslims being deceptive Islam EX-Muslims
         goto 4m 30s ...and watch the next 30 secs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZx8cNSC9O0

Under ISLAMIC law.....

The moslem, is the innocent, the protected person.    [i.e. he is the person who is protected by law.]

e.g.
If a non-moslem kills a moslem, the non-moslem MUST die.

But if a moslem kills a non-moslem, the moslem MUST NOT die.

"....I asked, "What is on this paper?" He replied, "The legal regulations of Diya (Blood-money) and the (ransom for) releasing of the captives,  and the judgment that no Muslim should be killed in Qisas (equality in punishment) for killing a Kafir (disbeliever)." "
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #009.083.050

"....I asked, "What is written in this paper?" He replied, "(The regulations of) blood-money, the freeing of captives, and the judgment that no Muslim should be killed for killing an infidel." "
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.283

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: Moslems, living among us, in the west
Reply #1 - May 23rd, 2017 at 10:46am

I'm also worried about extremist Christian types and One nation voters.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - May 23rd, 2017 at 10:53am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 10:46am:

Bojack,

Q.
Do you know any 'extremist Christian types' ?

......you know,          people that are urging 'their group' to commit murder ?

IMAGE...

Sydney, 2012, moslem street protests.

Moslems,        religious bigots,         'demonstrating', just how 'peaceful' ISLAM and moslems really are.

Moslems demanding their 'human right' to exercise the 'freedom of religion' of the moslem.

THE RIGHT OF THE MOSLEM [which is set out within ISLAMIC law!], to kill people who do not believe as they [moslems] believe.

IMAGE...

"Behead those who insult ISLAM"

Islamic street protest - IN AUSTRALIA - on the streets of Sydney from Hyde Park to George Streets, September 15, 2012.

Yadda said.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1409991405/8#8
Quote:

Promoting and encouraging violent and unlawful acts is illegal.

We live in a country in which the people supposedly respect the rule of law.

Without widespread respect for the law of the land, we [our Australian society] would descend into being like Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Libya, Somalia, etc, etc - which is exactly what moslems are trying to achieve.

Moslems want to destroy all of the institutions in Australia, which help to maintain a peaceful and functioning society.

SUGGESTION;
If you live in Australia and you don't like what ISLAM promotes then you should contact your federal parliamentary representative - EXPLAIN TO HIM/HER WHY YOU DO NOT LIKE ISLAM AND MOSLEMS - and encourage your federal parliamentary representative to try to get ISLAM lawfully declared a proscribed [banned] group in Australia.

Act within the law.

Otherwise we are no better than moslems.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #3 - May 23rd, 2017 at 10:55am

Yadda wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 10:53am:

Bojack,

Q.

......you know,          people that are urging 'their group' to commit murder ?

IMAGE...
http://images.smh.com.au/2012/09/15/3637564/art-protest3-620x349.jpg

Moslems,        religious bigots,         'demonstrating', just how 'peaceful' ISLAM and moslems really are.

Moslems demanding their 'human right' to exercise the 'freedom of religion' of the moslem.

THE RIGHT OF THE MOSLEM [which is set out within ISLAMIC law!], to kill people who do not believe as they [moslems] believe.

IMAGE...
http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2012/09/17/1226475/975416-islamic-protest-i...

Islamic street protest - IN AUSTRALIA - on the streets of Sydney from Hyde Park to George Streets, September 15, 2012.

Yadda said.....
Quote:

Without widespread respect for the law of the land, we [our Australian society] would descend into being like Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Libya, Somalia, etc, etc - which is exactly what moslems are trying to achieve.

Moslems want to destroy all of the institutions in Australia, which help to maintain a peaceful and functioning society.

SUGGESTION;
If you live in Australia and you don't like what ISLAM promotes then you should contact your federal parliamentary representative - EXPLAIN TO HIM/HER WHY YOU DO NOT LIKE ISLAM AND MOSLEMS - and encourage your federal parliamentary representative to try to get ISLAM lawfully declared a proscribed [banned] group in Australia.

Act within the law.

Yes, yes I do.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #4 - May 23rd, 2017 at 2:29pm

Yadda wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 10:44am:

TRUTH;

ISLAMIC culture, tells the moslem, that those who are not moslem, have a status [in law] of cattle.

WITHIN THE STRICTURE OF ISLAMIC LAW.....

Yadda wrote on Nov 23rd, 2012 at 9:32am:

TO UNDERSTAND ISLAM, IT IS VITALLY IMPORTANT THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THIS CONCEPT OF ISLAMIC 'LAW';
n.b.
All non-moslems are relegated by Sharia law, to having the status of cattle.
i.e.
Non-moslems may live, while they are useful to moslems.

BUT, it is NOT unlawful, for a moslem TO KILL, or, TO STEAL FROM, any non-moslem.

more on....

ISLAMIC DOCTRINE - RAPING FEMALE CAPTIVES IS COMPLETELY LAWFUL, IN ISLAM

And, female captives have the legal status of cattle.

So moslem men can 'do with them', as they wish.

-------- >

Quote:

mortimer says      

May 20, 2017 at 9:06 am

ISLAMIC SUPREMACISTS ENDORSE rape of kafir women according to Koran 4.23-24.

Quote from canonical Islamic commentary:

“Forbidding Women Already Married, Except for Female Slaves” by Ibn Kathir
“(except those whom your right hands possess) except those whom you acquire through war, for you are allowed such women after making sure they are not pregnant. Imam Ahmad recorded that Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri said, “We captured some women from the area of Awtas who were already married, and we disliked having sexual relations with them because they already had husbands. So, we asked the Prophet about this matter, and this Ayah was revealed”…

It should be noted that the Arabic refers to CAPTURED HUMAN FEMALES as “MA” (Mā malakat aymānukum = “what your right hands possess”), rather than the normal “MAN” (who or whom) which refers only to humans.

The Arabic pronoun implies that captured women may be treated as animals and that they have lost their humanity in the eyes of Muslim rapists.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/05/uk-muslim-rape-gang-leader-blames-white-commu...

IP Logged

crocodile
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - May 23rd, 2017 at 3:24pm

Yadda wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 10:53am:

Bojack,

Q.

IMAGE...
http://images.smh.com.au/2012/09/15/3637564/art-protest3-620x349.jpg

IMAGE...
http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2012/09/17/1226475/975416-islamic-protest-i...

Yadda said.....
Quote:

SUGGESTION;

Act within the law.

IRA, KKK.

Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print