Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print
MasterCHef (Read 11148 times)
Black Orchid

Re: MasterCHef
Reply #15 - Jun 17th, 2017 at 8:32am

The Food Channel (33) has some good shows.

I hope Masterchef is on this weekend as the TV Guide says "to be advised" for its usual time slot.

IP Logged

Black Orchid

Reply #16 - Jun 17th, 2017 at 5:17pm

Tamara is back.  I think that was rigged.

IP Logged

Alinta
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #17 - Jun 17th, 2017 at 5:34pm

Black Orchid wrote on Jun 17th, 2017 at 5:17pm:
Tamara is back.  I think that was rigged.

I thought the same when I watched it during the week.  As I recall, the judges "hinted" she might rethink her chilli sauce as it may overpower the dish, so she toned it down with the "clever and creative" dish winning ingredients.  I meant to rewatch to see if they also gave hints to the other contestants, but forgot. Do you recall if this was the case????

IP Logged

Black Orchid

Reply #18 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 10:11am

I was in and out of the room whilst I was watching but I didn't hear them try to help any of the others.

I felt they really didn't want to let her go when she was eliminated and it wouldn't have surprised me a great deal if they let someone else go instead but they did 'send her home' and I think they had every intention of bringing her back.

She's right on the bottom of my list now lol

IP Logged

Alinta
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #19 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 10:37am

Yep, on mine too. I'm not persuaded her return to the comp was fair and square...

IP Logged

Black Orchid

Reply #20 - Jul 2nd, 2017 at 8:49am

I forgot to watch Masterchef yesterday ARGHHH!!

Today I will watch what I assume will be the elimination though and the Masterclass.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jul 3rd, 2017 at 5:04pm

I didnt watch it last night Sunday   they will be cooking with a lot of things I dont cook with so its hard to relate...watched House Rules instead   although that too is getting  where they do far too much to fit into a one hour show... it all gets broken up and hard to follow really.. one minute they are in the worst mess and so far behind the next its

fantastic finished and spotless..

anyway I have to see who wins... Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Alinta
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #22 - Jul 3rd, 2017 at 5:21pm

Is there a House Rules elimination tonight Cods?? I haven't watched a lot but there's one team I don't like still in it.......

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jul 3rd, 2017 at 6:59pm

Alinta wrote on Jul 3rd, 2017 at 5:21pm:
Is there a House Rules elimination tonight Cods?? I haven't watched a lot but there's one team I don't like still in it.......

its hard to tell they keep talking semi final...but its still about 3 teams...I dont think its the final....  because  the show is on tonight and tomorrow night...it may be just the judges tonight...

IP Logged

Black Orchid

Reply #24 - Jul 3rd, 2017 at 7:55pm

I don't think there is an elimination tonight.  Doesn't seem to be at this stage.

The final two teams will probably do the secret room?   I can't even remember who gives the points for that.  The Judges I assume.

This series they didn't really do any external work on the houses during the landscaping section.  Usually they paint or render the houses to make them look more attractive.

I like the boys.  I don't think they will win, but I like them.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jul 6th, 2017 at 5:37am

Black Orchid wrote on Jul 3rd, 2017 at 7:55pm:
I don't think there is an elimination tonight.  Doesn't seem to be at this stage.

The final two teams will probably do the secret room?   I can't even remember who gives the points for that.  The Judges I assume.

This series they didn't really do any external work on the houses during the landscaping section.  Usually they paint or render the houses to make them look more attractive.

I like the boys.  I don't think they will win, but I like them.

yes I liked the boys...final this Sunday....

please tell me it isnt going to be replaced by something called Yummy Mummies   I think I am going to be sick.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #26 - Jul 6th, 2017 at 10:46am

I did but pass the TV by when it happened to be showing a trailer for Master Chef and there was a chubby-cheeked fairly young bloke being featured.
I thought he looks like a winner, is he still in it?
Don't know his name.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

Alinta
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #27 - Jul 6th, 2017 at 10:51am

bogarde73 wrote on Jul 6th, 2017 at 10:46am:
I did but pass the TV by when it happened to be showing a trailer for Master Chef and there was a chubby-cheeked fairly young bloke being featured.
I thought he looks like a winner, is he still in it?
Don't know his name.

Yep, he's still there.........

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #28 - Jul 6th, 2017 at 12:54pm

A lot of Asians though, from my trailer's eye view, cooking a lot of Asian food.
Is this racial profiling?
Whatever happened to meat & three veg followed by apple & rhubarb pie?

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jul 6th, 2017 at 2:20pm

bogarde73 wrote on Jul 6th, 2017 at 12:54pm:
A lot of Asians though, from my trailer's eye view, cooking a lot of Asian food.
Is this racial profiling?
Whatever happened to meat & three veg followed by apple & rhubarb pie?

they have a whole week in Japan   thats probably why!..

two Asians left on the show....and they do have a knack with pleasing the judges....Sara is doing very well... yet is up for elimination

its getting close to the sharp end boges..so keep an eye on it.. Callan  is the young guy hes 18....dont think he will win but he should go far in the world of food I reckon..my money is on Sara..

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print