Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Explosion at UK concert (Read 2505 times)
aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Explosion at UK concert
Reply #60 - May 24th, 2017 at 9:12am

Its time wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 8:36am:
aquascoot wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 7:35am:
Its time wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 7:12am:
aquascoot wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 7:08am:
Its time wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 8:50pm:
You will never stop them , they're motivated , capable and have no hesitation sacrificing their life for ours , you will never defeat an enemy that willing , your only hope of  peace is asking and understanding the fundamental question , why are they doing it ?

you'll never stop them with that attitude.

i sometimes see a farm totally over run with weeds.
its sad that the farmer didnt have the foresight to pluck the god dammed weeds when he only had a few.
its sad that he may have stupidly even imported weeds and lovingly transplanted them into his rich pastures.

but does that mean that the problem cant be rectified.

hell no.

if you have the right mental attitude, the right persistence and you just systematically pull, slash burn and poison every weed you come accross, then you can push the weeds back as far as you want.
you can push them back across the horizon.

no problems.

1.just identify a weed
2.destroy the weed
return to 1.

its soo easy if you commit to the process.

but if members of your community keep planting them, if they keep watering them, if they try to stop you culling them, then youve got to ask if they should be allowed to stay in the community, maybe they should be removed along with the weeds so you can go back to a rich pasture.

but you cant abandon your whole country.
this is an obvious nonsense

If we all have a group hug and think positive the terrorists will stop , yep that will work  Undecided

the allies removed the firmly entrenched nazis from europe.
how much more difficult would that have been .
those dudes had tanks, artillery, subs, bombers

if england cant round up a few dudes with some home made bombs and kick their asses back across the channel, they simply show just how apathy has become the new norm.

i know fat steve likes to just be apathetic but it seems fat steve is the new national mindset.

they'd rather watch the sideshow on their couch with their fat wives then take action.

AND ONCE YOU STOP TAKING ACTION YOURE SCREWED.

failure is the default.
the weeds will grow right up between your toes if you let them.
fat steve will eventually be unable to see his fat wife and his tv because the weeds will grow in his lounge room if you let them

Or you could address the elephant in the room and boot the Jews out of ME

why would we reward bad behaviour? ( i think we can agree that butchering young girls would be seen as bad).

your proposal is to reward this sort of thing.

how ugly

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - May 24th, 2017 at 9:34am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 10:40am:
bwood1946 wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 10:35am:
Gordon wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 8:58am:
Ariana Grande's concert at England's Manchester Arena ended in a mass emergency evacuation after reports of explosions, the Daily Mail reports. Emergency services are currently responding, according to Greater Manchester Police department.

[url]"There are a number of confirmed fatalities and others injured,"[/url] Manchester police said in an official statement after the concert. Police are telling everyone to avoid the area so first responders can work. Details of a casualty bureau will follow.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ariana-grande-concert-ends-in-emergency-a...

So far 19dead 50 injured from terror attack

I wonder what religion the terriost was/is

Bring on the appoligist    Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

This is my point, we don't know, so I'm not commenting until we do.

You were joking... right? Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - May 24th, 2017 at 9:40am

You will never stop them , they're motivated , capable and have no hesitation sacrificing their life for ours , you will never defeat an enemy that willing , your only hope of  peace is asking and understanding the fundamental question , why are they doing it ?

its sad that the farmer didnt have the foresight to pluck the god dammed weeds when he only had a few.
its sad that he may have stupidly even imported weeds and lovingly transplanted them into his rich pastures.

hell no.

if you have the right mental attitude, the right persistence and you just systematically pull, slash burn and poison every weed you come accross, then you can push the weeds back as far as you want.

no problems.

1.just identify a weed
2.destroy the weed
return to 1.

but if members of your community keep planting them, if they keep watering them, if they try to stop you culling them, then youve got to ask if they should be allowed to stay in the community, maybe they should be removed along with the weeds so you can go back to a rich pasture.

If we all have a group hug and think positive the terrorists will stop , yep that will work  Undecided

if england cant round up a few dudes with some home made bombs and kick their asses back across the channel, they simply show just how apathy has become the new norm.

i know fat steve likes to just be apathetic but it seems fat steve is the new national mindset.

they'd rather watch the sideshow on their couch with their fat wives then take action.

failure is the default.
fat steve will eventually be unable to see his fat wife and his tv because the weeds will grow in his lounge room if you let them

Why? .... they've been there as long or longer than any Arab/Muslim.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - May 24th, 2017 at 9:42am

This is just a preview of Australias future

because of lax immigration policy

& being softc0rks falling for the fake reffo scam.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - May 24th, 2017 at 9:44am

hell no.

no problems.

1.just identify a weed
2.destroy the weed
return to 1.

failure is the default.

Posted on 12/6/2001, 2:50:45 PM by 100American

Here are 20 conveniently overlooked facts that give some perspective to the current Middle East situation. These were compiled by a Christian university professor..... Takes just 1.5 minutes to read!!!

1. Israel became a nation in 1312 B.C.E., two thousand years before the rise of Islam.

2. Arab refugees began identifying themselves as part of a Palestinian people in 1967, two decades after the establishment of the modern State of Israel.

3. Since the Jewish conquest in 1272 B.C.E, the Jews had dominion over the land for one thousand years with a continuous presence in the land for the past 3,300 years.

4.The only Arab domination since the conquest in 635 C.E. lasted no more than 22 years.

5. For over 3,300 years, Jerusalem has been the Jewish capital. Jerusalem has never been the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity. Even when the Jordanians occupied Jerusalem, they never sought to make it their capital, and Arab leaders did not come to visit.

6. Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 hundred times in Bible. Jerusalem is not mentioned once in the Koran.

7. King David founded the city of Jerusalem. Mohammed never came to Jerusalem.

8. Jews pray facing Jerusalem. Muslims pray with their backs toward Jerusalem.

9. Arab and Jewish refugees: Arabs were not driven out of their homes. Following the UN decision on Partition in 1948, the Arab refugees were encouraged to leave Israel by Arab leaders, promising to purge the land of Jews. They argued that an "Arab presence" would only get in the way of the planned devastation. Sixty-eight percent left without ever seeing an Israeli soldier.

10. The Jewish refugees were forced to flee from Arab lands due to Arab brutality, persecution and pogroms.

11. The number of Arab refugees who left Israel in 1948 is estimated to be around 630,000. The number of Jewish refugees absorbed by Israel from Arab countries is estimated to be the same.

12. Arab refugees were INTENTIONALLY not absorbed or integrated into the Arab lands to which they fled, despite the vast Arab territory. Out of the 100,000,000 refugees since World War II, theirs is the only refugee group in the world that has never been absorbed or integrated into their own peoples'lands. Jewish refugees were completely absorbed into Israel, a country no larger than the state of New Jersey.

13. The Arabs are represented by eight separate nations, not including the Palestinians. There is only one Jewish nation. The Arab nations initiated all five wars and lost. Israel defended itself each time and won.

14. The P.L.O.'s Charter still calls for the destruction of the state of Israel. Israel has given the Palestinians most of the West Bank and autonomy under the Palestinian Authority, and

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #65 - May 24th, 2017 at 9:44am

Ban Islam like Angola, expel all Muslims and problem solved.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #66 - May 24th, 2017 at 3:41pm

I was going to comment on an ABC News facebook page about how the children were running out screaming like they wanted to get as much attention as possible for themselves, not out of fear. However, since that site would give my name, and the fact that facebook people generally have little sympathy ironically for those with a critical eye, I chose to stay silent.

Did anyone notice how the teenagers would do their intermittent screams as they egressed the building? The "lookatme-lookatme" squeals of attention seeking, whilst the actual victims (dead and wounded) of the blast lay inside requiring the real attention? Even at a young age, you would know enough to discipline yourself into showing some considerable amount of control for outbursts. Someone traumatised might cry over their dreadful experience. But not when the idea is to get out of harms way.

I figure that other terrorists may look upon these videos as a successful way to get their point across. Attack concerts with children. The survivors grow up scared and broken and are an easier target for future terrorist acts.

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #67 - May 24th, 2017 at 6:44pm

If somebody razed my house to the ground and displaced my family with violence I might be forced to retaliate as well .  .

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - May 24th, 2017 at 7:08pm

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - May 24th, 2017 at 7:09pm

UnSubRocky wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 3:41pm:
I was going to comment on an ABC News facebook page about how the children were running out screaming like they wanted to get as much attention as possible for themselves, not out of fear. However, since that site would give my name, and the fact that facebook people generally have little sympathy ironically for those with a critical eye, I chose to stay silent.

Did anyone notice how the teenagers would do their intermittent screams as they egressed the building? The "lookatme-lookatme" squeals of attention seeking, whilst the actual victims (dead and wounded) of the blast lay inside requiring the real attention? Even at a young age, you would know enough to discipline yourself into showing some considerable amount of control for outbursts. Someone traumatised might cry over their dreadful experience. But not when the idea is to get out of harms way.

I figure that other terrorists may look upon these videos as a successful way to get their point across. Attack concerts with children. The survivors grow up scared and broken and are an easier target for future terrorist acts.

Rocky, you deserve a prize for perhaps the most cynical post of the year.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - May 24th, 2017 at 7:21pm

thats pretty bizarre thing to say....the answer in a nut shell NO I DIDNT..notice anything of the sort..

how should anyone behave ina situation like this unsub??

I presume you have been in a terror situation  and know exactly how to act....

yes I am trying to think if I had much in the way of discipline when I was 8 maybe 10 14 15...

I am sure you did though.. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #71 - May 24th, 2017 at 8:11pm

You can't see it , the token vigils , the " immenent" attacks AFTER  the event , the media coverage telling you the army and police will protect you , address the root cause , you will never stop it

IP Logged

Lionel Edriess
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - May 24th, 2017 at 8:47pm

Its time wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 6:44pm:
If somebody razed my house to the ground and displaced my family with violence I might be forced to retaliate as well .  .

One presumes, then, that retaliatory action against Muslims (as a whole), is justified because this targeted atrocity was aimed at family and children? Perhaps it was not in your 'house', but it was certainly in your 'back yard'. 'Infidels' were targeted as a whole, and in a sensitive area usually reserved for non-combatants.

When 'moderate Muslims' appear in unison to condemn such actions, I might be persuaded to believe that a solution is possible.

Islam has as many breeds as your cat and they all don't get along. It's the ideology, and its internal interpretation, that's the problem, not your Muslim grocer. The end game, however, is abundantly clear - my way or the highway.

It begs the question - do we act after the fact or before?

North Korea is a case in point. Talking is not working. Do we act now or later - after the fact?

The current crop of terrorists appear mainly to be young nationalised citizens that have become radicalised/recruited in their home countries. Why this country allows Hizb ut-Tahrir to maintain a presence here is just astonishing.

Learn from history. We, in the 'other' religions and countries, need to start recruiting for the next Crusade. Recruitment from, and for, the 'foe' has begun some time ago.

Shiite or Sunni, they're both the same animal.

We should draw the same line in the sand - for us or against us.

And revive the hanging of traitors!

Toughen up, Australia!

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #73 - May 24th, 2017 at 8:56pm

Mr Hammer wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 7:09pm:

Rocky, you deserve a prize for perhaps the most cynical post of the year.

Why thank you very much. I think I would have received death threats within a couple of days, had I posted with my real name and location on ABC's facebook page.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - May 24th, 2017 at 9:16pm

You're not really posting unless you get the odd death threat.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print