Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
British SAS Sniper 2.4 km kill shot (Read 5398 times)
BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
British SAS Sniper 2.4 km kill shot
May 22nd, 2017 at 1:00pm

It is truly impressive how exceptional these blokes are with a sniper rifle and a bit of patience.

AN SAS sniper killed an ISIS terrorist from almost 2.4km away using a mega-powerful rifle, a report says.
The Sun reports, it took three whole seconds for the bullet to reach the terror thug in Mosul, Iraq two weeks ago.
A veteran sniper hit the insurgent in the throat as he tried to escape a burnt-out building, killing him almost instantly, the Daily Star said.
It is believed to be one of the most difficult long-range kills in the elite regiment’s history.
The paper claimed the shot was fired from a CheyTac M200 — a record-breaking US-made rifle with a max range of up to nearly 3.2km.

http://www.news.com.au/world/middle-east/sas-sniper-kills-isis-terrorist-24km-aw...

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: British SAS Sniper 2.4 km kill shot
Reply #1 - May 22nd, 2017 at 1:03pm

Very good.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #2 - May 22nd, 2017 at 1:08pm

This has got to be bullshit to feed the redneck masses.

The target is escaping a burning building but is stationary for 3 seconds waiting for the bullet to arrive.

Totally incredible.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #3 - May 22nd, 2017 at 1:10pm

Unforgiven wrote on May 22nd, 2017 at 1:08pm:

The target is escaping a burning building but is stationary for 3 seconds waiting for the bullet to arrive.

Totally incredible.

You base your opinion on your years of military service have you.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #4 - May 22nd, 2017 at 1:14pm

BigOl64 wrote on May 22nd, 2017 at 1:10pm:

Totally incredible.

You base your opinion on your years of military service have you.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Logic, science, and reality trump BigHole64's fake military service brownnosing, bootlicking, emptying ashtrays, and cleaning latrines.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #5 - May 22nd, 2017 at 1:42pm

Its possible, but it would be hard.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #6 - May 22nd, 2017 at 1:45pm

Unforgiven wrote on May 22nd, 2017 at 1:14pm:

Totally incredible.

Logic, science, and reality trump BigHole64's fake military service brownnosing, bootlicking, emptying ashtrays, and cleaning latrines.

So you know less than fkk all about what is required in this instance.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #7 - May 22nd, 2017 at 1:52pm

Totally incredible.

The target wouldn't even know the bullet had been sent fvkwit.......he wouldn't hear the report from the weapon....

You can't help being a thick bastard can you...

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #8 - May 22nd, 2017 at 1:52pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on May 22nd, 2017 at 1:42pm:

You dont say? 

Thats probably why they said it "is believed to be one of the most difficult long range kills in the elite egiments history."

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #9 - May 22nd, 2017 at 1:53pm

... wrote on May 22nd, 2017 at 1:52pm:

You dont say? 

Thats probably why they said it "is believed to be one of the most difficult long range kills in the elite egiments history."

I was addressing unforgiven.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #10 - May 22nd, 2017 at 1:56pm

BigOl64 wrote on May 22nd, 2017 at 1:45pm:

Totally incredible.

So you know less than fkk all about what is required in this instance.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

About military service brownnosing, bootlicking, emptying ashtrays, and cleaning latrines?

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #11 - May 22nd, 2017 at 2:18pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on May 22nd, 2017 at 1:53pm:
... wrote on May 22nd, 2017 at 1:52pm:

You dont say? 

I was addressing unforgiven.

Yeah, that would be a waste of time and effort. He's nothing more than a little boy troll, looking for attention.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #12 - May 22nd, 2017 at 2:59pm

BigOl64 - could the sniper have put a few shots in the 'zone' and hope for the best?

A few seconds tills the bullet(s) arrive, a few seconds after that till the noise arrives, the reaction time for the target to jump out of the way once he hears that noise ........

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - May 22nd, 2017 at 3:05pm

Quote:
.............The cartridge is optimized for accuracy by a balance of the rotational and linear drag, which reduces yaw and precession, and keeps the tip of the projectile pointed along the trajectory.

To achieve balanced flight the rifling twist rate for the .408 CheyTac chambering was chosen at 330.2 mm (1:13 in), with eight 0.4080 in diameter grooves, 0.4010 in diameter bore and a 0.050" land width, square cut, with no taper.
The later .375 CheyTac round, developed from the .408 CheyTac, uses a 292 mm (1:11.5 in) rifling twist rate ...........

Whatever that means

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CheyTac_Intervention

Quote:
..............On the Discovery Channel TV show Future Weapons April 9, 2007, episode "Massive Attack" the host Richard Machowicz, a former United States Navy SEAL, made 3 out of 6 shots, hitting a human-sized sheet of metal at a distance of 2,530 yards (2,313 m) at Arco Pass in Idaho...............

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #14 - May 22nd, 2017 at 3:13pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on May 22nd, 2017 at 2:59pm:
BigOl64 - could the sniper have put a few shots in the 'zone' and hope for the best?

A few seconds tills the bullet(s) arrive, a few seconds after that till the noise arrives, the reaction time for the target to jump out of the way once he hears that noise ........

Mate, I think they basically only get once go at pulling the trigger, according to the story he had a bead on the bloke a couple of times before pulling the trigger.

There have been a couple of cases now where a sniper has hit his target over a 2 km distance.

Im happy if I hit the target at 300 mts, and it was a big board that wasn't shooting back.   Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #15 - May 22nd, 2017 at 3:16pm

BigOl64 wrote on May 22nd, 2017 at 3:13pm:
Sprintcyclist wrote on May 22nd, 2017 at 2:59pm:

Mate, I think they basically only get once go at pulling the trigger, according to the story he had a bead on the bloke a couple of times before pulling the trigger.

There have been a couple of cases now where a sniper has hit his target over a 2 km distance.

Im happy if I hit the target at 300 mts, and it was a big board that wasn't shooting back.   Smiley Smiley

Quote:
............. think they basically only get once go at pulling the trigger..................

yes, I'ld imagine that was their modus operandi.

Me, I have shot a tree   !!!!
Gosh it was loud, scared me.

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #16 - May 23rd, 2017 at 1:11am

The source is suspect.  The Sun is not known for accuracy.  The SAS is also known to overhype what it's troopers can or cannot do.  I reserve judgement - the physics of the shot are difficult to judge but I suspect it's been exaggerated by the media.   If the target was "fleeing a burning building" he would not be standing still for the round to travel that distance.

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #17 - May 23rd, 2017 at 5:18am

Brian Ross wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 1:11am:
The source is suspect.  The Sun is not known for accuracy.  The SAS is also known to overhype what it's troopers can or cannot do.  I reserve judgement - the physics of the shot are difficult to judge but I suspect it's been exaggerated by the media.   If the target was "fleeing a burning building" he would not be standing still for the round to travel that distance.

Yeah that is a big call to state the the SAS is lying, especially about one of their snipers.

Those types of shots have been done before over this distance, and the fleeing man only has to pause for a few seconds to pull the trigger.

If some baggy arse soldier made that claim, Id call bullsh1t before he finished his 'warrie', but snipers tend to be pretty good at their job anyway.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #18 - May 23rd, 2017 at 10:03am

BigOl64 wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 5:18am:

Yeah that is a big call to state the the SAS is lying, especially about one of their snipers.

Those types of shots have been done before over this distance, and the fleeing man only has to pause for a few seconds to pull the trigger.

If some baggy arse soldier made that claim, Id call bullsh1t before he finished his 'warrie', but snipers tend to be pretty good at their job anyway.

He didnt say lie, he said exaggerate. There have been a few instances in the past where soldiers have claimed various distances of sniper shots only to be discredited.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #19 - May 23rd, 2017 at 10:08am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 10:03am:

He didnt say lie, he said exaggerate. There have been a few instances in the past where soldiers have claimed various distances of sniper shots only to be discredited.

An exaggeration is a lie. If you are in the habit of exaggerating your military 'prowess' you don't last long at least not in my branch of the service.  These days they can laser the distance quite quickly and accurately, and this would not be one single person lying it would be at least two.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #20 - May 23rd, 2017 at 10:37am

BigOl64 wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 10:08am:

An exaggeration is a lie. If you are in the habit of exaggerating your military 'prowess' you don't last long at least not in my branch of the service.  These days they can laser the distance quite quickly and accurately, and this would not be one single person lying it would be at least two.

And this has been the case in the current fight in Afghanistan and they still turn out to exaggerate.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #21 - May 23rd, 2017 at 10:59am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 10:37am:

And this has been the case in the current fight in Afghanistan and they still turn out to exaggerate.

Who is "they"?

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #22 - May 23rd, 2017 at 11:33am

The report said the target was a terrorist sniper and the SAS trooper was waiting for him to move to another position, when the target settled to continue targeting coalition troops the trooper took the shot. Nothing exaggerated there.

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #23 - May 23rd, 2017 at 2:42pm

Fuzzball wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 11:33am:

The report said the target was a terrorist sniper and the SAS trooper was waiting for him to move to another position, when the target settled to continue targeting coalition troops the trooper took the shot. Nothing exaggerated there.

The only point of exaggeration I was looking at was the claimed distance.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #24 - May 23rd, 2017 at 2:50pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 2:42pm:

The distance has been done before, the weapon and ammunition is rated for that distance, I don't see the problem.

I mean you or I would lying our arses off claiming that distance but a highly qualified trained sniper with one of the best sniper weapons ever built would be a fair call.

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #25 - May 23rd, 2017 at 2:59pm

A Sottish lad, a member of The Black Watch (3 SCOTS) Regiment held the record for a kill at some amazingly long distance in Afghanistan. He took four shots which the target didn't even know about because the target was in a firefight with British Troops, and this lad's spotter said he could see three shots miss, and the forth one hit the bastard in the chest.

That was a few years back, and the lad didn't have an advanced sniper's rifle as the SAS Trooper did.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - May 23rd, 2017 at 3:44pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 2:42pm:

He would have used a Laser rangefinder, if the rangefinder is not accurate then ballistics calculations for drop from gravity and windage would have been way out resulting in a miss

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #27 - May 23rd, 2017 at 6:57pm

Where have I claimed that the SASR lied, BigOl64?   I used the word "exaggeration".   I don't doubt there is a kernal of truth behind the story but I suspect it has been over-inflated to satisfy the audience.  I have known several members of the SASR.  One is still a good friend.  He knows who lies and who doesn't and so it must be said, some in the SASR do lie.  I know of one very popular, well regarded book, written by a serious historian which is based purely on one side of an event in Vietnam.  The SASR in Australia is deeply divided about that event.   The author took one side of the argument and from that flowed a great deal.

Quote:

There have been claims that these sorts of shots have occurred of these sorts of distance, BigOl64.   You have not undergone Army training.  I have.  Most soldiers are bloody terrible at judging distances.   I know I am.   Who is to say this trooper was any better?   I don't.

Quote:

They do.  At the moment I am merely casting doubt.  I am willing to accept that it is gospel truth.  However, as long as the only source for the claim is the UK's Sun tabloid, better known for it's page three girls than it's accuracy in it's reporting (check out what happened when they claimed had been the cause of the deaths at the 1985 Bradford Stadium fire).    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: May 23rd, 2017 at 10:42pm by Brian Ross »  

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #28 - May 23rd, 2017 at 7:00pm

The media however, is quite willing and very able to exaggerate events if it suits their agenda, BigOl64.   We have the claim from the Sun.   We have no claim from the SASR.   Funny that.   The SASR particularly in the UK has a bad history of actual lying about it's operations.   I reserve my doubts until I have seen an independent, verified report.   You should as well.   A little scepticism does not go astray, BigOl64.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #29 - May 23rd, 2017 at 7:04pm

SASR is Australian, the British is just SAS............or The Regiment........

Get your facts right bwian.....Tsk..Tsk

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #30 - May 23rd, 2017 at 10:41pm

Fuzzball wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 7:04pm:

Depends on where you come from, Fireball.   "The Regiment" downunder is the RAR.   SASR is the Australian abbreviation for the "Special Air Service Regiment".   I am correctly writing from an Australian perspective.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #31 - May 23rd, 2017 at 10:56pm

Unforgiven wrote on May 22nd, 2017 at 1:56pm:

Totally incredible.

About military service brownnosing, bootlicking, emptying ashtrays, and cleaning latrines?

What - so BigOl was lying about repairing F111s?

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #32 - May 24th, 2017 at 9:06am

Brian Ross wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 10:41pm:

Depends on where you come from, Fireball.   "The Regiment" downunder is the RAR.   SASR is the Australian abbreviation for the "Special Air Service Regiment".   I am correctly writing from an Australian perspective.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

No bwian, the British is just SAS and they are referred to by other squaddies as "The Regiment". I know exactly what SASR is an "abbreviation" of. You are not "correctly writing" at all. This article refers to a British Special Forces Operator who is a member of the SAS. Get you facts right you smug bastard.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #33 - May 24th, 2017 at 1:20pm

Bobby. wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 10:56pm:

Totally incredible.

Being a maintainer seems a silly thing to lie about, there is only one military impostor and of course you, two fkken nobodies.  Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #34 - May 24th, 2017 at 1:23pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 7:00pm:

The media however, is quite willing and very able to exaggerate events if it suits their agenda, BigOl64.   We have the claim from the Sun.   We have no claim from the SASR.   Funny that.   The SASR particularly in the UK has a bad history of actual lying about it's operations.   I reserve my doubts until I have seen an independent, verified report.   You should as well.   A little scepticism does not go astray, BigOl64.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Sh1t I wasn't expecting an inquisition.

dc3.jpg (28 KB | 31 )
dc3.jpg

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #35 - May 24th, 2017 at 2:03pm

Bobby. wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 10:56pm:

Totally incredible.

The only true part of BigHole64's F111 story is the 'F'.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #36 - May 24th, 2017 at 2:31pm

Unforgiven wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 2:03pm:
The only true part of BigHole64's F111 story is the 'F'.

That was fkking pathetic you sad fkking loser, you're definitely the most intellectually challenged of the Special Needs Crew. You are truly a substandard human being by any relevant measure, you dumb fkk!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin ;

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #37 - May 24th, 2017 at 5:49pm

Fuzzball wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 9:06am:

No bwian, the British is just SAS and they are referred to by other squaddies as "The Regiment". I know exactly what SASR is an "abbreviation" of. You are not "correctly writing" at all. This article refers to a British Special Forces Operator who is a member of the SAS. Get you facts right you smug bastard.

Run along little man.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #38 - May 24th, 2017 at 5:50pm

BigOl64 wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 1:23pm:
Sh1t I wasn't expecting an inquisition.

Really?  Tough.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #39 - May 24th, 2017 at 7:22pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 5:49pm:
Fuzzball wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 9:06am:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Run along little man.    Roll Eyes

Yes, yes  fvkkwit.....

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #40 - May 24th, 2017 at 7:27pm

Run along little man.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print