Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
I saw a fat lady buy a can of Coke (Read 2324 times)
Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Re: I saw a fat lady buy a can of Coke
Reply #45 - May 23rd, 2017 at 2:09pm

Gordon wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 9:42am:
AiA wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 9:37am:
fat and dumb is no way to go through life

Fat people do really look dumb. Poor them.

And of all the people who looks the worst when fat, it has to be Chinese women.

I went and bought a lottery ticket the other day when I spotted a Pacific Islander who wasn't so grossly fat that he had to 'walk' each leg around the other.

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #46 - May 23rd, 2017 at 3:37pm

Gordon wrote on May 22nd, 2017 at 5:57pm:
Neferti wrote on May 22nd, 2017 at 5:33pm:
You do realise, Gordy, that IF you do all this "exercise" you will need to keep it up, constantly, until you are Pensioner Age ... otherwise, all the muscles will degenerate into FAT ... the "pot belly" will occur and you will have wrinkles ALL over your body?

Here is a good example of an Old Bloke who spends most of his time at the Gym.

http://reckontalk-6814.kxcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/10-Most-Incredible-B...

Muscle can't turn into fat (see below).
Also, I don't try to put on bulk, I focus on fitness and core strength.

Myth 2: Muscle turns to fat when you stop exercising
Muscle and fat are completely different tissues that are not interchangeable. Instead, there are two key reasons why people perceive that muscle turns to fat when they stop exercising.

Muscle goes from firm to floppy when it's not used. It also decreases in size, hence the saying, use it or lose it.

Many people stop exercising but don't adjust how much food they eat. The reality is, when you exercise less, you have to eat less.

OK, Gordy.  You know more than I do about "fitness".

I've never been near a Gym in my life, I have never "exercised" as such.  I have never had to diet.  I weigh the same as I did as a young adult. I just eat sensibly and don't snack between meals and don't have a "sweet tooth". I still have a box of Lindt chocolates I have had since Christmas (there is only 6 left ... just counted them  Cheesy) and I haven't eaten them all, friends and rellies have snuck a few. Oh, and I loath Coke.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - May 23rd, 2017 at 5:55pm

Bobby. wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 7:19am:

fricken hilarious..  Grin

but true...  Undecided

I saw these two girls at the bus stop yesterday... early 20s...

but one of these obese whales had this short top on.. and her fuggen guts was hanging out the bottom...

like WTF...  Angry

how do you get to that stage when you are a fat ugly motherbuggerer and you don't even care anymore??

what so you see when you look in the mirror??

and you know your guts is hanging out.. you keep pulling down on your top...

where in the hell is self pride??

I've told my mrs if she gets megga fat and just lets herself go then thats it... I'm out the door...

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #48 - May 23rd, 2017 at 6:45pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 5:55pm:

but true...  Undecided

but one of these obese whales had this short top on.. and her fuggen guts was hanging out the bottom...

like WTF...  Angry

how do you get to that stage when you are a fat ugly motherbuggerer and you don't even care anymore??

I've told my mrs if she gets megga fat and just lets herself go then thats it... I'm out the door...

A work mate of mine used to weigh his wife every Friday night -
if she was over 58 Kgs she had to pack her bags.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #49 - May 23rd, 2017 at 11:01pm

AiA wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 6:51am:
I thought of this thread yesterday while watching an old man in a lard cart in Walmart eating fast food right out of the bag ...

Did you ever catch the photo of the lady who fell off her fatmobile (tipped over her ride) whilst reaching for the Pepsi off the shelf? Says it all. And people who took the photo had time to get the mobile/camera out while she still was flubbering on the aisle.

Just next door to Video Ezy on the northside of Rockhampton is an AFS Dispensaries with a store for people wanting to rent those mobiles. I thought how friggin said it is that a company needs to stock up with atleast 50 rides for people (some of whom can't really walk through no fault of their own) and who need them to get around because they took on the all-you-can-eat personality without end.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #50 - May 23rd, 2017 at 11:07pm

Bobby. wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 6:45pm:

but true...  Undecided

like WTF...  Angry

Even if she was 5ft tall, 58kg is not too bad. On the side of obese, not doubt. If she had to pack her bags, how would he empty his, now and then? Or was he one of those *rich* people who could afford gold digger girlfriends?

One of my earlier girlfriends was 6ft tall, and weighed 50kg on her worst. The mental health people fattened her up to 60kg to be inside healthy range weight. Had she been a foot shorter at 60kg, she would be on the plump side, but not much.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #51 - May 23rd, 2017 at 11:10pm

UnSubRocky wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 11:07pm:
Bobby. wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 6:45pm:

but true...  Undecided

like WTF...  Angry

Even if she was 5ft tall, 58kg is not too bad. On the side of obese, not doubt. If she had to pack her bags, how would he empty his, now and then? Or was he one of those *rich* people who could afford gold digger girlfriends?

One of my earlier girlfriends was 6ft tall, and weighed 50kg on her worst. The mental health people fattened her up to 60kg to be inside healthy range weight. Had she been a foot shorter at 60kg, she would be on the plump side, but not much.

She was about 5 ft 6 tall.
58 Kg is about 9 stone.
Needless to say his marriage didn't last.
She went over 9 stone & he kicked her out.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - May 23rd, 2017 at 11:28pm

UnSubRocky wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 11:01pm:
I thought of this thread yesterday while watching an old man in a lard cart in Walmart eating fast food right out of the bag ...

Did you ever catch the photo of the lady who fell off her fatmobile (tipped over her ride) whilst reaching for the Pepsi off the shelf? Says it all. And people who took the photo had time to get the mobile/camera out while she still was flubbering on the aisle.

Just next door to Video Ezy on the northside of Rockhampton is an AFS Dispensaries with a store for people wanting to rent those mobiles. I thought how friggin said it is that a company needs to stock up with atleast 50 rides for people (some of whom can't really walk through no fault of their own) and who need them to get around because they took on the all-you-can-eat personality without end.
Pay attention to those people, thats your future.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #53 - May 23rd, 2017 at 11:45pm

---

like WTF...  Angry

I would answer your apparent rhetorical questions with some of my own experience. Between 2010 and 2015, I had put on a considerable amount of weight (perhaps 38kgs) to reach my upper limit of 128kg. Lot of alcoholic drinks, fatty fast food hangover cures, and a lack of exercise. Of course, the weight yo-yoed in an upward direction before I realised how fat I had become.

When the local newspaper came around to photograph me for a story, I was surprised to see how big I had become. It looked as if I needed to throw rice around the stage before I did an activity. And then I had to have an insight into myself. Was I really this big because of some psychological issue? Was I just comfort eating? In any event, I knew that I had to do something about it.

I remember that I just did not care about my weight at the time. I think it was all stress related, and depression started setting in. By August 2015, I figured that I did not want to keep having to do clean and jerk maneuvers to stand up from my lounge chair. Plus, getting out of bed in my underwear, because I was too big for my cotton pants and shirt during the cold of winter was neither something sore eyes needed to see or reflect on my personality I once was.

The idea of fat shaming is not lost on me. It does work, and I don't care if people do that to me. And I think the girls described in the previous post need to exercise more than care of what they wear.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #54 - May 23rd, 2017 at 11:53pm

rhino wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 11:28pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 11:01pm:

Pay attention to those people, thats your future.

One potential one, anyway. Had I not woken up a couple years ago a bit, it would be much more likely.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #55 - May 24th, 2017 at 12:05am

aquascoot wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 7:17am:
AiA wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 6:53am:
Bottom line: ya got fat 'cause ya ate too much, too often.
When you do that, the fat in your food gets stored as body fat. Little to none of the carbs do. Best strategy is to eat less, more often.

http://caloriesproper.com/are-carbs-stored-as-fat/

theres a very simple trick to use.
a self development trick

most people have a certain ammount of willpower.

use that willpower when you are doing the groceries.

if you "buy" the bad stuff and then try to use the willpower to not go to the fridge when you get triggered, you are uinlikely to succeed.

do the same with other things

reading or hitting the gym

use your willpower to commit to a morning gym session every day and 1/2 hour reading every night.

dont try to use the willpower blowtorch on yourself when you wake up. just make it a habit.

you dont have to use willpower ( i hope) to clean your teeth every night. its just a habit.

develop good habits and get into an upward spiral.

I don't know what it was last night, but I felt really heavy after a late (light) meal. I had to go for a walk at 2am, after reading up on the internet. Got home, showered, and in bed with a glass of chia seed and fruit juice to watch 2 hours of dvds. Fell asleep feeling really hungry. Don't feel too bad tonight. I want to go for a jog tonight to supplement my walk last night, seeing as I did not do much in the past month. Even a simple walk for an hour will burn off the fatty feeling. And, yes, reading does do a lot of good, seeing as getting informed about something you did not know helps to destress the body -- making it easier to lose weight.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #56 - May 24th, 2017 at 3:55am

Baby Spice was about as good as it got.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print