Send Topic Print
Ashby is a grub (Read 1172 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Ashby is a grub
May 22nd, 2017 at 11:51am

Link.

He is always right in the centre of controversy, coming up with dumb ideas to rort the system and cut as many corners as is possible.

Nothing up-front, all devious....but stupid schemes.......like the plane.

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Re: Ashby is a grub
Reply #1 - May 22nd, 2017 at 12:12pm

This from an idiot who supported the biggest and fattest thieving grub in Australia....Clive Palmer.....

Yep bushy, you'd know all about 'grubs'......

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #2 - May 23rd, 2017 at 1:12am

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #3 - May 23rd, 2017 at 1:36am

He was the crook who stuffed up the Jury in Joh Bjelke-Petersens trial way back when, wasn't he?  No surprise he's still into the political shite. Angry

live every day

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #4 - May 23rd, 2017 at 7:06pm

Emma wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 1:36am:
He was the crook who stuffed up the Jury in Joh Bjelke-Petersens trial way back when, wasn't he?  No surprise he's still into the political shite. Angry

No, he wasn't.  He was the grub who stole the diary pages from the then Speaker's Peter Slipper's diary in Federal Parliament and supplied them to the Opposition MP, Mal Brough.  Ashby claimed that he had been sexually harassed by Slipper.   The whole matter was settled out of court.   Ashby has rather slippery morals IMO.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - May 23rd, 2017 at 7:32pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 7:06pm:

No, he wasn't.  He was the grub who stole the diary pages from the then Speaker's Peter Slipper's diary in Federal Parliament and supplied them to the Opposition MP, Mal Brough.  Ashby claimed that he had been sexually harassed by Slipper.   The whole matter was settled out of court.   Ashby has rather slippery morals IMO.   Roll Eyes

Ashby dropped his vexatious claim completely and was ordered to pay cost.

No settlement....an outright abject abandonment/surrender and I reckon the Libs picked up payment of those costs.

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #6 - May 24th, 2017 at 12:02am

Aussie wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 7:32pm:

No settlement....an outright abject abandonment/surrender and I reckon the Libs picked up payment of those costs.

Are you sure he wasn't on that Jury.? I believe that was a Young Liberal, who seriously corrupted the Jury, and I thought it was him. I was here at the time, and my memory may be a bit off, but....

Little publicity around THAT Jury member was made known, but I still think that to be the case.

live every day

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #7 - May 24th, 2017 at 3:10pm

Emma wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 12:02am:

Are you sure he wasn't on that Jury.? I believe that was a Young Liberal, who seriously corrupted the Jury, and I thought it was him. I was here at the time, and my memory may be a bit off, but....

Little publicity around THAT Jury member was made known, but I still think that to be the case.

Emma, that was a bloke named Luke Shaw.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #8 - May 24th, 2017 at 5:42pm

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #9 - May 24th, 2017 at 10:55pm

Aussie wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 3:10pm:
Emma wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 12:02am:

Emma, that was a bloke named Luke Shaw.

Ahh  so it was, for sure for sure. Thanks Aussie. Smiley

live every day

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #10 - May 24th, 2017 at 10:58pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 5:42pm:

You got that right BR. Sean Black was elected to represent my area back in the day, and a right prick he was. ( I didn't vote for him) I also despised Mr Pucci... a real redneck.

live every day

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print