Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
a different perspective on human rights (Read 3979 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: a different perspective on human rights
Reply #60 - May 21st, 2017 at 10:41pm

Quote:
Well he clarified earlier he didn't meant Jews to move, he just wanted Israel to move.  Maybe he just means renaming a Tasmanian town.   Smiley

I have never said anything other than that I want the State of Israel taken out of the Land of Arabs.  Simple as that.

I'm happy to give them 'Tasmania.'

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #61 - May 21st, 2017 at 10:44pm

Quote:
Perhaps you may want to post the whole lot Aussie, or at least make your point..

Nah, you are "Johnny come lately" and you have not read the two relevant Threads, and your post makes zero sense to me per se or generally, and specifically, in the context of both Threads.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #62 - May 21st, 2017 at 10:46pm

Aussie wrote on May 21st, 2017 at 10:41pm:
Quote:
Well he clarified earlier he didn't meant Jews to move, he just wanted Israel to move.  Maybe he just means renaming a Tasmanian town.   Smiley

I have never said anything other than that I want the State of Israel taken out of the Land of Arabs.  Simple as that.

It's not yours to give and Jews are Semites, ie Arabs.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #63 - May 21st, 2017 at 10:47pm

Aussie wrote on May 21st, 2017 at 10:44pm:
Quote:
Perhaps you may want to post the whole lot Aussie, or at least make your point..

Nah, you are "Johnny come lately" and you have not read the two relevant Threads, and your post makes zero sense to me per se or generally, and specifically, in the context of both Threads.

Oh so you'd rather just dismiss me now? You asked a question, I answered it, you then moved the goal posts.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #64 - May 21st, 2017 at 10:54pm

Setanta wrote on May 21st, 2017 at 10:46pm:
Quote:

Really?  Do you not see the quotation marks ' ' around the letters which spell an Australian State.

And, as I have said a zillion times as those who read the Forum will confirm, I am very well aware that Semites are included within the term Arabs.

I'm not going to bother repeating what has been discussed in other Threads a GAzillion times.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - May 21st, 2017 at 10:55pm

Quote:

who might "THEM" be? Roll Eyes

if its not Jews...gay Muslims maybe?... Smiley

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #66 - May 21st, 2017 at 10:55pm

Aussie wrote on May 21st, 2017 at 10:54pm:
Setanta wrote on May 21st, 2017 at 10:46pm:
Quote:

Really?  Do you not see the quotation marks ' ' around the letters which spell an Australian State.

And, as I have said a zillion times as those who read the Forum will confirm, I am very well aware that Semites are included within the term Arabs.

I'm not going to bother repeating what has been discussed in other Threads a GAzillion times.

What is this 'Tassie' you speak of then? Mars? If they are included with the Arabs, surely they belong there, in Arab land, for the Arabs, why do you want to move them?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #67 - May 21st, 2017 at 10:57pm

Setanta wrote on May 21st, 2017 at 10:47pm:
Quote:

Oh so you'd rather just dismiss me now? You asked a question, I answered it, you then moved the goal posts.

No.  The goal posts have always been....do the crime in that Jurisdiction do the time in that Jurisdiction according to the Laws of that Jurisdiction.

Which part of that are you struggling with?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - May 21st, 2017 at 10:58pm

Quote:

only when hes backed into a corner..

dont tell me you have never seen this before.. Grin Grin Grin Grin..

wait he hasnt used his good old personal attacks yet....still time setanta...still time

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #69 - May 21st, 2017 at 10:59pm

Setanta....you have been here for years.  Have you never previously read that I want the State of Israel taken out of Arabia?

Or...to adopt your point....extinguished from where it is.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #70 - May 21st, 2017 at 11:01pm

Aussie wrote on May 21st, 2017 at 10:57pm:
Quote:

No.  The goal posts have always been....do the crime in that Jurisdiction do the time in that Jurisdiction according to the Laws of that Jurisdiction.

Which part of that are you struggling with?

That was not the question asked, why are you struggling understanding what you yourself asked? I answered it. But... Now you have brought that up again, I ask again, if every country made poofery illegal, where would they go or are you happy to have them executed if that was the case? Laws being laws and all.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #71 - May 21st, 2017 at 11:04pm

Aussie wrote on May 21st, 2017 at 10:59pm:
Setanta....you have been here for years.  Have you never previously read that I want the State of Israel taken out of Arabia?

Liquidated?

IBI

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #72 - May 21st, 2017 at 11:07pm

Aussie wrote on May 21st, 2017 at 10:59pm:

Yes I have and it's ridiculous. They are Semite and that is Semite country. The only real solution is for Israel is a one state solution. Everyone in Israel and the lands it holds are Israeli with equal rights.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #73 - May 21st, 2017 at 11:10pm

Quote:
I ask again, if every country made poofery illegal, where would they go or are you happy to have them executed if that was the case? Laws being laws and all.

That is not what you asked at all, but now you have made the question clear, I'll oblige.

The poofs would be stuffed if they committed poofery, convicted and dealt with according to Law.....whatever the consequences are in each Jurisdiction.

When will the penny drop, Setanta?  Do you have no concept of the Rule of Law?

Hint.....'Do the crime, do the time,' whatever the 'crime' is.

I could never walk into a Court Room and successfully bleat that my guilty client ought walk free because he (and I) reckon the Law is stupid.

Courts are real, Laws are real, consequences are real all over the Planet.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #74 - May 21st, 2017 at 11:12pm

Aussie wrote on May 21st, 2017 at 11:10pm:
Quote:
I ask again, if every country made poofery illegal, where would they go or are you happy to have them executed if that was the case? Laws being laws and all.

That is not what you asked at all, but now you have made the question clear, I'll oblige.

The poofs would be stuffed if they committed poofery, convicted and dealt with according to Law.....whatever the consequences are in each Jurisdiction.

When will the penny drop, Setanta?  Do you have no concept of the Rule of Law?

Hint.....'Do the crime, do the time,' whatever the 'crime' is.

I could never walk into a Court Room and successfully bleat that my guilty client ought walk free because he (and I) reckon the Law is stupid.

Courts are real, Laws are real, consequences are real all over the Planet.

Unjust laws are to be fought, not bowed down to. If you read back I did ask exactly that.

edit: You could walk into a court and ask the jury to find your client not guilty if they think the law wrong.
« Last Edit: May 21st, 2017 at 11:19pm by Setanta »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print