Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Teen kidnapped & assaulted after school formal (Read 8265 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Teen kidnapped & assaulted after school formal
May 21st, 2017 at 9:25am

Kill them, they both look like disgusting vile creatures. Waiting for the 3rd mans identity.

Teen kept captive and sexually assaulted after high school formal: court

Ali Imrak, 37, is accused of sexually assaulting a 18-year-old girl after her high school formal in western Sydney in November, 2016.

Ruhi Dagdanasar, 45, is accused of sexually assaulting a 18-year-old girl after her high school formal in western Sydney in November, 2016

It is just before midnight and an 18-year-old girl is sitting in the gutter after her high school formal after-party.

The end-of-year celebration at a house in
Auburn
in Sydney's west has been shut down. The teen, from a Catholic school on the north shore, is eager for a lift home after several hours' drinking.

A car, with a man in his 30s behind the wheel, pulls up beside her and sparks up conversation.

The teen will later tell police the next thing she recalls is being in the passenger seat of his car and feeling the overwhelming effects of alcohol as they weaved through the streets of western Sydney.

It was the beginning of a nightmare 24 hours for the school student, who was allegedly kept captive, sexually assaulted repeatedly by three men and forced to smoke drugs.

The scale of the allegations can be revealed after a statement of facts was tendered in Penrith Local Court, where the accused, Ali Imrak, 37, and Ruhi Dagdanasar, 45, made a failed attempt for bail last week.

Another man involved in the alleged sex attack hasn't been identified.

Four separate videos showing the alleged sexual assaults at a house in Glenwood were played during the bail hearing with the crown alleging the victim was so intoxicated she was incapable of giving consent.

According to the fact sheet, after getting into the man's car outside the after party, the victim was driven to a two-storey house where Imrak and Dagdanasar were.

Feeling uneasy, the teen sent her friend a text stating "can you come and get me. I am scared. I am at these weird druggo guys house".

She was allegedly pressured into drinking alcohol before Dagdanasar put a pipe up to her mouth and told her to smoke the white substance inside.

Over the next few hours she was allegedly sexually assaulted by three men despite being dizzy and unable to stand.

At one point, Dagdanasar allegedly commented that the victim was drooling and unable to lift her head while one of the other men was allegedly having sex with her.

She passed out and woke up to someone forcing her to have oral sex. The teen was allegedly led up to a bathroom and undressed while the unidentified man stood watching her, stating "you're so f---ing gorgeous".

The teen was allegedly made to have sex but "continued to fall over due to her level of intoxication", according to the facts.

"(The teen) yelled out in pain saying no," the court documents state.

"At this point the unknown accused moved away grabbed his clothes and said 'you're really smacking annoying me, you're so frustrating'."

When the teen moved down stairs she was assaulted again, with the men allegedly taking turns to have sex with her with Imrak remarking "you love it".

After a few hours, it was just the teen and Dagdanasar left at the house as the alleged victim started to feel the effects of alcohol wearing off.

It was 5pm on November 10 – hours after she was found sitting in the gutter – when the teen texted her sister: "I got raped, I am still here I need to leave".

Trying to remain calm, the girl convinced Dagdanasar to let her leave, according to the facts.

Walking her to the door, Dagdanasar let the teen outside, telling her: "You're always welcome back here babe."

In the rain in the middle of the night, the teen walked through the streets following directions from her sister on the phone until police met up with her.

The victim was left with bruising to her legs and knees and a tear to her tongue from the force of the assaults.

She told police she felt she had no choice but to be at the house and was forced to take drugs so she was in a limp state.

The court was closed while Dagdanasar and Imrak, charged with sex assault and deprivation of liberty, made bail applications last week but both were refused.

Outside court lawyer Elias Tabchouri said he had been instructed to defend the charges.
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/teen-kept-captive-and-sexually-assaulted-after-high-sc...

IBI

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Re: Teen kidnapped & assaulted after school formal
Reply #1 - May 21st, 2017 at 9:47am

Ugh...you hope these...cartoons...dont exist outside of fat pizza episodes, but sadly, there they are in the flesh.

Imagine if you were an 17 year old school kid, and you got this message:

Quote:
"can you come and get me. I am scared. I am at these weird druggo guys house".

What do you do? 

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #2 - May 21st, 2017 at 10:01am

Ali Irmak was on bail at the time of the offence. He has lots of form.
Why is he allowed to run around MY CITY shooting and raping.
Who allowed this?

January 23, 20138:23pm
Earlier this week police arrested Ali Irmak, 33, and Murat Gulasi, 24, in the suburb of Sefton.
Both men have been charged with shooting with intent to murder, discharging a firearm and robbery in company while armed with a dangerous weapon.

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/charges-after-cops-swoop-on-drug-shootin...

IBI

IP Logged

bwood1946
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - May 21st, 2017 at 10:02am

... wrote on May 21st, 2017 at 9:47am:
Ugh...you hope these...cartoons...dont exist outside of fat pizza episodes, but sadly, there they are in the flesh.

Imagine if you were an 17 year old school kid, and you got this message:

Quote:
"can you come and get me. I am scared. I am at these weird druggo guys house".

What do you do? 

Shoot the apoligists, wont be long they'l be here with bells on
Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

TPI  VETERAN
bwood1946 bwood1946  
IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - May 21st, 2017 at 11:23am

Why do we bring that muslim sh.t here ?

They are all rapists that's why their own women have to wear disguises. Even the old muslim women are not safe Sad

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #5 - May 22nd, 2017 at 6:37pm

Sir lastnail wrote on May 21st, 2017 at 11:23am:
Why do we bring that muslim sh.t here ?

They are all rapists that's why their own women have to wear disguises. Even the old muslim women are not safe Sad

We need some rough justice to clean our streets up.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #6 - May 22nd, 2017 at 7:10pm

There is a simple reason islam exists.

So ugly, stoopid, depraved, pedophile, brutal, sick rapist, retarded barbarians can get a woman/ child who has no say in the disgusting animals attention.

If any muzzo, ANY MUZZO had the sexual prowess of , say a 90 year old Aussie male.
They wouldnt have to rape, and force marriage, because the women would enjoy it.

But because they have the sexual prowess of a week dead slug and the body odor of a month dead cane toad, they have to force women to bed them and cover them us so other perverted muzzos cant get their grubby mitts on them.

What a sad, sick, perverted CULT

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #7 - May 22nd, 2017 at 7:54pm

I wondered what sentence these guys will get

IBI

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - May 22nd, 2017 at 8:21pm

Gordon wrote on May 22nd, 2017 at 7:54pm:

knowing the pissweak legal system here probably a good behaviour bond and some community work Sad

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - May 22nd, 2017 at 8:25pm

The media kept that one quiet. How many Muslim Lebs have gangraped aussie girls now?

IP Logged

Mistress Nicole
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - May 22nd, 2017 at 8:33pm

Gordy, I recommend to you the book "Girls Like You" by journalist Paul Sheehan. Bloody good read, but it will piss you off immensely.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #11 - May 22nd, 2017 at 8:34pm

Sir lastnail wrote on May 22nd, 2017 at 8:21pm:

knowing the pissweak legal system here probably a good behaviour bond and some community work Sad

A slap on the wrist with a wet bus ticket?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - May 22nd, 2017 at 9:05pm

No post on this gang rape Mothra??? Why the silence?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - May 22nd, 2017 at 9:14pm

Why don't the lefties on here leave comments when ethnics do serious crime?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #14 - May 22nd, 2017 at 9:17pm

The clown has his Facebook public. Check it out, like an episode of Fat Pizza

IBI

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print