Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Re: I have often wondered
Reply #60 - May 26th, 2017 at 8:51pm

cods wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 5:09pm:
Agnes wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 2:57pm:
Well it is too tempting to resist joining in sometimes cods and well if you have a bit of fun along the way well no harm done ~ Aussie treats the trolling and shiitfights as a badge of honour and it keeps his cat shiit box humming over- but like you - I am  not going there anymore- he uses anyone who will bite as a post count turnover so that is me out lol

He is asking me about BO- wth is that about?

well not sure really BO and nef both popped into that hate thread..and BO said something about mothra needing more sleep instead of staying up all night on a chatforum  so you know who jumped into his superman suit of course to save his fair princess...

because why miss a chance to jump  on B.O. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Mr Transparent he cant help himself.....

again using mothra to take a swipe at PA members  he hasnt got it in for you not  being a member there anymore  but you have him banned from the Tavern...so he will kick at you for that..

he is one sick dude alright he checks on me all the time  you can tell by what he says.. hes paranoid...

BO shouldnt know about mothras nocturnal habits   but its ok for him to snoop out BOs night visits..
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

he cant see how pathetic that is!

That is just how dumb he is- he is the biggest hypocrite on this forum- he is trying to get the Tavern taken away from me too dont you know- I am unfit and he is pressing that one every chance he gets-   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - May 27th, 2017 at 10:32am

what ever happened to talking about the TOPIC on ozpol??...

has anyone noticed  most thread are gone by the first page...

I dont go into a lot of topics especially about Muslims as I know so little on the subject...and or any religion for that matter....so its coming down to where there is basically almost nowhere to go where a fight doesnt evolve...a lot of personal stuff now.. even if you agree on the subject....you can still see the personal bits coming through.....

is anyone else finding it harder to find threads that you are really comfortable in?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #62 - May 27th, 2017 at 11:34am

Me too cods unless I know a bit about the topic I tend to stay out- most threads are gone by the first page in every thread now- topics about muslims bore me stiff anyway they all end up the same way- if we could get rid of every one of them out of this country I would be happy-  they are a stain on the decency of the world

« Last Edit: May 27th, 2017 at 11:55am by Agnes »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - May 27th, 2017 at 11:44am

what subjects do you enjoy taking part in agnes??

politics has gone right off   its the same thread for days..
I mean just how much can be said about one subject... oh thats right they rarely stay on subject do they??.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #64 - May 27th, 2017 at 11:59am

cods wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 11:44am:
what subjects do you enjoy taking part in agnes??

politics has gone right off   its the same thread for days..
I mean just how much can be said about one subject... oh thats right they rarely stay on subject do they??.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

These days nothing too heavy and anything light and with a bit of humour injected- there are a lot of funny pp in here- Grap makes me laugh and GP was funny but not anymore- you make me laugh too- there are a lot here who are overlooked because look at me types ( M +GP+ rc ) just infest every thread with their wierdness and rubbish

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - May 27th, 2017 at 12:23pm

I shouldnt confess this but a few boards I have never ventured in..the topic doesnt interest me.....so whats to say..

I am not sure whether I come on here to post or just read.... it makes it hard because some folks all they want to do is argue...so unless its just yes or no answers I cant be bothered getting involved....

maybe its the whole human race I dunno....

I am glad I still make you laugh..I am not sure some folks know what humor is....lolol I bet they never laugh unless its at someones elses expense...

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #66 - May 27th, 2017 at 12:32pm

the continual sniping by some people makes me ignore them.

some here add nothing to any discussion

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #67 - May 27th, 2017 at 12:40pm

cods wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 4:37pm:
what it is that attracts people to become forum members?
I mean a public forum isnt really a place to discuss ones health problems or mental worries for that matter..

so why else start airing your opinions in a public place....I cant see anyone holding fort in a pub for instance telling anyone that cares to listen...about their hernia operation or what they would like to do to a page three model... Roll Eyes

a forum like this is an amazing place really  unlike facebook where people actually know the person.. here we are all nameless and faceless yet we talk as if we know each other.....

and we even dislike each other  and say so....no holds barred   I am sure we wouldnt say that to someone face....lolol..we even let people bring the worst side of us out.... Cheesy  we are nuts!!!!

Believe it or not after watching and inconvenient truth,  I joined political forums to discuss and promote the idea that Anthropogenic Global Warming (AGW) is destroying us and our children's future and that we should do something about it.

I'm glad I joined and some of the forum members opened my eyes to the truth on this matter otherwise I would probably still be blind freddy....LOL

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - May 27th, 2017 at 12:54pm

Ajax wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 12:40pm:
cods wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 4:37pm:
what it is that attracts people to become forum members?
I mean a public forum isnt really a place to discuss ones health problems or mental worries for that matter..

so why else start airing your opinions in a public place....I cant see anyone holding fort in a pub for instance telling anyone that cares to listen...about their hernia operation or what they would like to do to a page three model... Roll Eyes

a forum like this is an amazing place really  unlike facebook where people actually know the person.. here we are all nameless and faceless yet we talk as if we know each other.....

and we even dislike each other  and say so....no holds barred   I am sure we wouldnt say that to someone face....lolol..we even let people bring the worst side of us out.... Cheesy  we are nuts!!!!

Believe it or not after watching and inconvenient truth,  I joined political forums to discuss and promote the idea that Anthropogenic Global Warming (AGW) is destroying us and our children's future and that we should do something about it.

I'm glad I joined and some of the forum members opened my eyes to the truth on this matter otherwise I would probably still be blind freddy....LOL

well done    thats what I come here for   chat and help and eye opening...if we agree to disagree whats wrong with that.. why does one side have to be RIGHT all the time...when it really isnt so...

its good to hear you actually listen to others ajax....its a good trait to have on a forum like this....

mind you the last thing I am interested in is GW...I find it is full of experts who know very little in fact only what they selectively read..

its like getting mail from your preferred political party. ONLY   only ever getting one version of the truth... Roll Eyes

what else are you guys interested in  or are comfortab le with...not sure where I am with ozpol right now....

some have no respect for anyone.. and makes life quite uncomfortable   well for me it does...I dont like to see anyone ganged up on just because they disagree on a subject.....I always say if we all agreed all the time we would all be driving green cars... who wants that??>.. Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Hoss
Gold Member

Australian Politics

talbot victoria
Reply #69 - May 28th, 2017 at 3:57am

HI ALL

OZPOL as far as flaming goes is not as bad as a few forums I've been on in the past! When it starts costing members, then you have a problem it could well kill the forum. I have seen that as well.

We have a choice of  Sub forums here, you can use if the DRIVEL gets annoying?
Bet treatment for a troll or a Drivelb brat is to just ignore them, drives them nuts.

Cool Cool

Old n get radicalized by government

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - May 28th, 2017 at 6:17am

we are ignoring them hoss.... never fear!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print