personal trauma (Read 17030 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: personal trauma
Reply #255 - May 26th, 2017 at 8:34pm

Setanta wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 8:16pm:
Aussie wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 8:15pm:
Okay......there will be a monthly donation coming from me....but I will hide my ID from them as best I can.

Good lad.

Do you want me to ask how it can be make anonymously?

Yes, please.  I don't want my stalkers using that as a means to get to my ID.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #256 - May 26th, 2017 at 8:48pm

Aussie wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 8:34pm:
Setanta wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 8:16pm:
Aussie wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 8:15pm:
Okay......there will be a monthly donation coming from me....but I will hide my ID from them as best I can.

Good lad.

Do you want me to ask how it can be make anonymously?

Yes, please.  I don't want my stalkers using that as a means to get to my ID.

OK. The uber financier of the place is http://www.mountainblue.com.au/, his wife runs the pub with no beer. I'll have a chat to her.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #257 - May 27th, 2017 at 3:42pm

Setanta wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 8:03pm:
Aussie wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 7:56pm:
Setanta wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 7:34pm:
Aussie wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 7:31pm:
Setanta wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 7:31pm:
Aussie wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 7:30pm:
Is that 500 Club kept anonymous?

Is that to me?

Yes.

What 500 club?

Look at your own link to the Winsome!

Probably if you wanted it to be. I can't see them named anywhere. There are a few local businesses that support, Rotary etc. Bunnings is helping by donating materials and staff to repaint and fix stuff damaged by the flood. Caterers donate excess food, Aldi donates groceries, Woolies, bread.

Some want the advertising, like Bunnings, some are really quiet. Someone donated a cheque for $15g and no-one but the owner knows who it was. Caddies does a deal on coffee for a sign on the machine.

Aussie:Aussie wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 8:15pm:

this is how Aussie attempts to buy compliance of a mod-have seen him do similiar things many times to different mods - when it comes to this bloke I am always sceptical- mates rates/greasing the palm back scratching-call it what you will but it all boils down to one thing- get the mod onside so he can exert his influence when he feels he needs too-  he will lower himself to any extent- sucking ass is aussies thing - sickening

he is very creative in way he can try exert control over a forum- this is one of his most obvious imagine the lobbying through pm?
« Last Edit: May 27th, 2017 at 3:48pm by Agnes »  

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #258 - May 27th, 2017 at 3:56pm

Agnes wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 3:42pm:

Is that to me?

Yes.

What 500 club?

Probably if you wanted it to be. I can't see them named anywhere. There are a few local businesses that support, Rotary etc. Bunnings is helping by donating materials and staff to repaint and fix stuff damaged by the flood. Caterers donate excess food, Aldi donates groceries, Woolies, bread.

Some want the advertising, like Bunnings, some are really quiet. Someone donated a cheque for $15g and no-one but the owner knows who it was. Caddies does a deal on coffee for a sign on the machine.

this is how Aussie attempts to buy compliance of a mod-have seen him do similiar things many times to different mods - when it comes to this bloke I am always sceptical- mates rates/greasing the palm back scratching-call it what you will but it all boils down to one thing- get the mod onside so he can exert his influence when he feels he needs too-  he will lower himself to any extent- sucking ass is aussies thing - sickening

he is very creative in way he can try exert control over a forum- this is one of his most obvious imagine the lobbying through pm?

Nah, and as someone posted in your direction today....don't impute to me your type of motives.  I don't think like you at all.

I noted that Setanta volunteers many hours there and is unpaid.  That place does charitable work, and as it is linked to one of the Members here personally, why shouldn't I donate?  Why don't we all sign up to that 500 Club.  Might end up getting Setanta properly employed.  I'm willing to try.  You Agnes?

(What happened to that self imposed permanent ban you told us about just yesterday, Agnes?)

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #259 - May 27th, 2017 at 4:02pm

Aussie wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 3:56pm:
Agnes wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 3:42pm:

Is that to me?

Yes.

What 500 club?

Nah, and as someone posted in your direction today....don't impute to me your type of motives.  I don't think like you at all.

I noted that Setanta volunteers many hours there and is unpaid.  That place does charitable work, and as it is linked to one of the Members here personally, why shouldn't I donate?  Why don't we all sign up to that 500 Club.  Might end up getting Setanta properly employed. 

You dont give a monkeys about Setanta- would love to see him get a job but your motives here have NOTHING to do with any concern for Setanta

I CALL BULLSHIT ARSIE

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #260 - May 27th, 2017 at 4:11pm

I know you do because you ascribe to me motives which are foreign to me, but apparently well known to you.

Whatever relationship I have with Setanta (I would say it was cordial, not close by a long shot) will not change because of my donation, I can assure you.

You might work that way Agnes, I don't.

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #261 - May 27th, 2017 at 9:51pm

Congrats to both of you.
Setanta for volunteering and Aussie for support.

live every day

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #262 - May 27th, 2017 at 11:28pm

Emma wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 9:51pm:
Congrats to both of you.

It's not a chore, I enjoy it. I had a couple of days off last week, snotty nose and sore throat, the week dragged by.

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #263 - May 28th, 2017 at 12:00am

Setanta wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 11:28pm:
Congrats to both of you.

It's not a chore, I enjoy it. I had a couple of days off last week, snotty nose and sore throat, the week dragged by.

Understandable.
It IS better to give than receive, no doubt about it.

live every day

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #264 - May 28th, 2017 at 12:02am

Emma wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 12:00am:
Congrats to both of you.

Understandable.
Karnal would argue that point.

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #265 - May 28th, 2017 at 12:08am

yeah but he is a bigoted Christian with hate in his heart. He is psychically disabled.

live every day

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #266 - May 28th, 2017 at 12:10am

Congrats to both of you.

Understandable.

I put in three days there, the wife puts in two. It's great working with her. When you work with people you love it's fun. We're almost inseparable, she's my best friend. She makes the sammiches, I chop the stuff up for her. Gotta love a good sammich maker. I usually make the salad and chop shyte for the cook. I've been asked to cook but declined, I prefer chopping shyte up.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #267 - May 28th, 2017 at 12:13am

Setanta wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 12:10am:
Congrats to both of you.

Understandable.

I put in three days there, the wife puts in two. It's great working with her. When you work with people you love it's fun. We're almost inseparable, she's my best friend. She makes the sammiches, I chop the stuff up for her. Gotta love a good sammich maker. I usually make the salad and chop shyte for the cook. I've been asked to cook but declined, I prefer chopping shyte up.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #268 - May 28th, 2017 at 12:19am

yeah I wouldn't cook either. Especially not fryers.

I remember back in the day.. I used to peel spuds etc... sacks and sacks of spuds, into the spud machine. One night they decided I should operate the fryers . This was in a really popular Pub, and I'd no experience............. Boy were they sorry.  Grin

A few days later I was told I was not needed. PHEW. What a relief. Smiley

live every day

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #269 - May 28th, 2017 at 12:21am

Agnes wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 12:13am:
Setanta wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 12:10am:
Congrats to both of you.

Understandable.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

The third day I do, the day the wife doesn't work there is not in the kitchen, it's maintenance, making and fixing stuff.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 
Send Topic Print